• Please log in to reply
417 replies to this topic

#341 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 10:29 PM

EXILE the Second will be releasing a new single on September 21st!!

And then EXILE will be releasing an Extreme Best Album!!

From CDJapan:

EXILE brings a greatest hits album featuring all the leading tracks of their singles released after 2009 and re-recorded tracks originally produced from 2001 to 2006.

http://www.cdjapan.c...duct/RZCD-86185

http://www.cdjapan.c...duct/RZCD-86179

http://www.cdjapan.c...duct/RZCD-86182

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#342 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 06:03 PM

Wait so is it called WILD WILD WILD or WILD WILD WARRIORS? I hope its the latter because i'm getting tired of the repetitive Wordx3 thing they've been doing. just like 3JSB's T.I.T.L.E. S.O.N.G.S. lmao. Thanks for sharing! 

And 3 CD'S?! That's gonna cost me an arm and a leg lmao. A usual album is like £15-£20 for me so i'm gonna prepare myself for that £60 album with £10 shipping /weeps

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#343 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 06:34 PM

^
I wonder too ^^; WILD WILD WILD goes with the 3 word thing they seem to be obsessed with, but I too prefer WILD WILD WARRIORS. We'll see soon though :)

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#344 Ko-Neko

Ko-Neko

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 48 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 06:01 PM

first step in the EXTRIBE topic, hi everyone :ph34r:

Well, I'm kinda hyped for THE SECOND again since their recent releases was really good and honestly LDH's best songs for a while imo. especially Shut Up!!x3.

but yeah, I have to admit that the "TITLE TITLE TITLE" thing is kinda annoying :c18: but again, their work sounds good so im not going to complain more.

Anyway i'm able to give some news so, Gunchan is going to hold his 1st lead role in the drama "Suna no Tou ~ Shiri Sugita Rinjin" apparently he is going to play as a female character's childhood friend ? (http://www.oricon.co.../?ref_cd=tw_pic)

Kenjiro will be playing as Hiyama Kaoru's fiancé in a drama called "Fukuyadou Honpo-KYOTO LOVE STORY-" as well! It will start in October like Gun's drama tho.

Good news again, it seems like Naoki (finally) opened his official SNS accounts!!

https://www.instagra...obayashi_works/

https://twitter.com/Naoki_works_

And i think that's all for the moment lol.

EDIT: i forgot about Gunchan (again) but he is going to release his second photo essay called "AZZURO" (http://headlines.yah...0000052-sph-ent) and it takes place in Italy. Released date TBA but it was already said that its in November!

#345 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 04:51 AM

Sandaime J Soul Brother's Ryusei has officially reached over 100,000,000 views!!! :w00t:

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#346 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 01:05 AM

WILD WILD WILD is here. WELL DAMN :omg: :w00t:

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#347 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 02:20 PM

Eyy lots of news recently, i'm loving it!! 

Also, to confirm all the speculation, AKIRA has officially joined EXILE THE SECOND with the release of WILD WILD WILD! I expected this to happen to i'm not upset about it lol, i'm actually kinda happy  ^^;

Also, welcome Ko-Neko!  <3

#348 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 02:51 PM

Eyy lots of news recently, i'm loving it!! 

Also, to confirm all the speculation, AKIRA has officially joined EXILE THE SECOND with the release of WILD WILD WILD! I expected this to happen to i'm not upset about it lol, i'm actually kinda happy  ^^;

Also, welcome Ko-Neko!  <3

I guess it's just going to be temporary since Exile will be limiting their activity due to Atsushi's decision.

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#349 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 03:05 PM

Quick news update! 

EXILE TRIBE will be performing at TOKYO DOME for their final HIGH & LOW tour on 9/14(Wed.) and 9/15(Thu.)!! Performers include EXILE, The Second, Dream's Ami, ShuuKaren, and Ace of Spades! 

more info on their backstage passes here > https://www.ldh.co.j...wsid=0000011595

Sandaime J Soul Brothers, E-girls and GENERATIONS will be appearing on tv asahi's "MUSIC STATION ULTRA FES 2016", on air from 12:00 on 9/19(Mon. & Holiday)!

Also, a nice photo of EXILE TRIBE! (sorry for the large photo) 

Cr11EtzVUAAOBUQ.jpg

#350 Ko-Neko

Ko-Neko

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 48 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 12:12 PM

WILD x3 sounds so good as expected, I prefer this one over Shut Up!! which was already amazing. Although im still not used to Akira in 2ND for the moment lmao.

a lot of LDH artists started SNS accounts recently ^^; 

Kenjiro > Kenchi > NESMITH instagram 

thats it for EXTRIBE. and I think there is more to come soon like Takahiro and/or Ryuji ? Also the rest of GENE. Wait and see :ph34r:

Also avex posted this teaser of an EXILE TRIBE dance battle and it looks absolutely epic, I can't wait to see the full version!! (Naoto killed it)

#351 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 03:00 PM

Looks like we'll see if Taiki and Sekai join GENE earlier than we thought  :ph34r:  :ph34r: ^^; 

GENERATIONS will be releasing a new single called 'PIERROT', to be released on November 16th!

There are two versions (CD, and CD+DVD) and each one you purchase comes with a poster!

Also, this got uploaded to youtube a few hours ago, if you guys haven't heard Ray yet. 

WILD WILD WILD comes out today! I'll post the sales whenever i see them ^^ 

#352 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 10:39 AM

:king:  It's EXILE'S 15TH ANNIVERSARY TODAY!!  :king:

CtSf5UhUkAAKaWb.jpg

And what better way to celebrate than by announcing that THE RAMPAGE will make their MAJOR DEBUT IN JANUARY 25TH 2017!! 

I'm so happy for them! 

CtWKfkOUIAAE2Cj.jpg

The EXILE EXTREME BEST album also comes out today! 

And the MV for EXILE THE SECOND's song RAY was released ~ 

#353 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 03:52 PM

Lot's of news today! 

High & Low final live! 

3JSB NEW TOUR AND 20TH SINGLE ANNOUNCED

Also, Sandaime J Soul Brothers are going on yet another tour! It is called "METROPOLIZ" and will start on November 11th, and on the 9th of November they will release a new single「Welcome to TOKYO / BRIGHT」. It's a DOUBLE A-SIDE! Bright will be the CM song for KOSE's enterprise advertisement of "Beauty that lies beyond" in celebration of its 70th anniversary. This is the first single in 1 year and 2 months~ 

Tracklist 

■DISC-1 CD
1. Welcome to TOKYO
2. BRIGHT
3. Welcome to TOKYO -Instrumental-
4. BRIGHT -Instrumental-

■DISC-2 DVD 
Welcome to TOKYO -Music Video-

not too sure how i feel about them going on tour and having another single with ryuji's vocals and hiroomi and gunchan being incredibly busy recently, but i guess we'll have to see what they do about that later~

Iwata Takanori will be starring in a friday drama "Suna no Tou ~ Shiri Sugita Rinjin"!

He's playing the main character~ The first episode air's on Friday 14th October and the next episodes will air every friday after that. I'll try to find a stream if anyone wants to watch it, and i'll see if anyone will be subbing the drama like they did with Dear Sister~ for more info (its in english, http://www.tbs.co.jp/sunanotou/)

Also, his photo essay 'AZZURRO' will be released in November, the cover has been released~ 

azzurrohyoushi.jpg

GENERATIONS' new song 'PIERROT' has been revealed yesterday, but i'm still trying to find the audio for it. If anyone has it please let me know lol, i'll be trying to look for it until then

EDIT: FOUND IT LOL, it's pretty cool~ https://twitter.com/...404517366345733

#354 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 04:25 PM

GENERATIONS did a online show promoting their 3rd Album 'SPEEDSTER', you can watch it on youtube here

part 1

Sorry for the double post~ but part one of this show has been subbed by the lovely people at GENEsubs and European Exile Tribe! 

http://www.europeane.../archives/12073

#355 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 12:11 AM

quite in here again lol 

EXILE THE SECOND performance team in a new Adidas dream campaign! 

second-adidas.jpg

http://adidas-dream.jp/

#356 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 06:19 AM

I figured out why I have fallen for Akira once EXILE the Second Debuted - he doesn't have his mustache XD

No but seriously, he looks better without it imo. :good:

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#357 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 01:03 AM

^Agreeddddd I think they all look better without beards tbh.. expect Atsushi, he should keep his lol 

Quick news update! 

Makidai, as DJ MAKIDAI will be playing at CLUB LUV Isesaki saturday night! 

1475111090389.JPEG

Iwata Takanori will be appearing in Samantha Tiara's new A/W 2016 TV commercial "Kanau Nara, Mamorasete", tomorrow (20/10 - thu.)!
The teaser video will be unveiled in advance before the commercial is on air!!
Sandaime J Soul Brothers' "Welcome to TOKYO" which will be released on 11/9(Wed.) is chosen as the commercial song!

The official poster image for Anini Aisaresugite Komattemasu, Katayose Ryota's new movie, has been revealed! 

anikoma2161017.jpg

For those of you who don't know, LDH give a brief description on the movie and Ryota's role~ https://www.ldh.co.j...wsid=0000011959

Lastly, Shirahama Alan will be staring in a new movie, Hirunaka no Ryuusei, based on the manga, which will be released in March 24th, 2017
Alan plays Mamura Daiki, who is the classmate of high school girl Suzume Yosano. 
Synopsis: Due to something unexpected, high school girl Suzume Yosano (Mei Nagano) who grew up in the countryside has to transfer to a school in Tokyo.
There, she meets her homeroom teacher Shishio (Shohei Miura) who appears to be frivolous at first sight and her classmate Mamura (Alan Shirahama) who is “not good at dealing with girls” and appears to be unfriendly at first sight. Suzume eventually falls in love with Shishio, because he always helps her like a superhero when she is in trouble. That’s a feeling that she has never experienced before. Shishio notices Suzume’s love for him, but as her teacher, he couldn’t handle his true feelings. At the same time, Mamura begins to develop feelings for Suzume who treats everyone equally without discrimination… Where will Suzume’s first love head for…!?
Hirunaka--471x600.jpg

Sorry, but i just gotta scream because HIRUNAKA NO RYUUSEI IS MY FAVORITE MANGA EVERRR AND ITS FINALLY GETTING A MOVIE AND MY GENERATIONS BIAS IS PLAYING MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IN THE MANGA IM GONNA SCREAAAAMMMMM 
bye. im ded 

#358 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 09:48 PM

IT'S BEEN A WHILE LOOL 

QUICK UPDATE! 

SANDAIME J SOUL BROTHER'S NEW MV

WELCOME TO TOKYO

GENERATIONS NEW MV 

PIERROT

#359 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 07:39 PM

I'm sure all of you know about the Japan Record Award incident with HIRO bribing the win for Sandaime J Soul Brothers 'Unfair World' so i don't need to go into too much detail about it.. 

This year, none of the LDH acts were nominated for any award (including EXILE's Ki ni mi mu chu, or J Souls Feel So Alive, both very popular songs in japan this year) due to this, so i'm pretty upset about it. Ah well, hopefully we get some killer songs next year and they can reclaim their non bribed throne. 

In other news, Generations PIERROT is the CM song for Pokemon Sun and Moon! Check out the CM here https://twitter.com/...268903310356481

The song will also be the CM for BOURBON's new commercial for fettuccine gummi in which GENE will also appear in, to be aired on TV on 22nd Nov.

The CM can be viewed here > https://twitter.com/...156536446631938

image_3dff878c.jpg

Lastly, Samantha Tiara's TV commercial for Christmas season featuring Takanori Iwata has been released!

#360 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 03:22 AM

FNS performances~ 

Nesmith, Shokichi, Hiromi, and Ryuji

JSB - Welcome to Tokyo