1. - "Feel So Alive" - Sandaime J Soul Brothers
2. - "No more" - EXILE ATSUSHI + AI

Music Video Ranking
4. - "No more" - EXILE ATSUSHI + AI
5. - "DANCE WITH ME NOW!" - E-girls
9. - "AGEHA" - GENERATIONS
10. - "R.Y.U.S.E.I." - Sandaime J Soul Brothers

Billboard Japan Top 25

4. "No more" - EXILE ATSUSHI + AI (2nd week, Peak: 4th)

7. Feel so Alive - Sandaime J Soul Brothers (3rd week, Peak: 7th)

19. "AGEHA" - GENERATIONS (10th week, Peak: 1st)

3JSB's song "R.Y.U.S.E.I." has dropped out of the billboard top 25, but it's been ranking in the top 50 for 88 WEEKS. That's hilarious. Let's hope "Feel so Alive" has that kind of lifespan on the charts. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#302 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 12:54 AM

new video's from avex~ 

'EXILE LIVE TOUR 2015 AMAZING WORLD' Digest 

'THE JSB LEGACY' Digest/cm 

#303 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 09:54 PM

Some clips from EXILE's AMAZING WORLD concert in Tokyo Dome 

#304 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 09:43 AM

This one to me is DA BEST OF DA BEST LIVE PERFORMANCE EVER by Exile.

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#305 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 09:07 PM

YASSSS! That thumbnail killed me before i even clicked on the video lol. 

To me, their best will always be the Clap Your Hands performance during their Tower of Wish concert in 2014, but i guess that counts as Exile Tribe and not just Exile lol 

Now then, here's some news for the beginning of April. 

GEKIDAN EXILE have finally gotten an official Facebook and Twitter account! LDH website says the members will be posting there too! 

soda_831_1038.jpg

GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE will appear on the new commercial of BOURBON's fettuccine gummi soda flavor which will start airing from 4/5(Tue.). Their song TRANSFORM will be the backing track to the commercial. They will also be including a QR code to scan the name of the Bourbon logo, so when you scan you can view the making of video for the commercial. They'll also be advertising this at Harajuku station! 

pocky_odekake_main.jpg
Naoki Kobayashi, Takanori Iwata and Hiroomi Tosaka from Sandaime J Soul Brothers will also be starring in a commercial for Ezaki glico's "Pocky". Like with GENE's commercial, this one will also air from 4/5(Tue.)!

edance4.jpg

EXILE's ÜSA & TETSUYA will be presenting the 4th season of 'E DANCE ACADEMY', which will showcase the 4th generation of Exile kids. It will start airing from 18:55 on 4/8(Fri.)!!

mainbj.jpg
EXILE member and Sandaime J Soul Brothers' leader, EXILE NAOTO, will play his first ever lead role in a TV drama series!
The show will go on air from 4/15/2016(Fri.)

NHK BS will be airing a premium showing of "Sandaime J Soul Brothers from EXILE TRIBE Special". It will be aired from 20:00 on 4/16(Sat.).

It will be a 3 hour special where the members answer fans questions and look at a fan survey. 

Shokubutsu-Zukan-2-1-424x600.jpg
Iwata Takanori from EXILE / Sandaime J Soul Brothers will be starring in the live action film adaptation of Arikawa Hiro's number 1 popular romance novel "Shokubutsu Zukan"! This will be his first lead role in a movie. The movie will be screened in theaters around Japan from 6/4(Sat.)! 

#306 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 11:49 PM

Matsu, Makidai and USA's last tour 'AMAZING WORLD' documentary was released today! 

Also, THE RAMPAGE from EXILE TRIBE's Shogo Iwaya, Shogo Yamamoto, Takahide Suzuki and RYU will appear on the second season of HIGH & LOW!!! 

I smell signs of a debut  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

#307 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 01:24 PM

Is Sekai a member of The Rampage? Is he actually a member of any other sub-group under LDH?

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#308 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 03:12 AM

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#309 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 12:56 AM

^Thanks for sharing!! 

I really loved the line distribution in this song. I know Exile tribe have a hard time dividing lines to all vocalists (especially to gene's vocalists), but they managed to do it really well this time, also including the second vocalists and having elly and shokichi rapping too! So good!! 

Is Sekai a member of The Rampage? Is he actually a member of any other sub-group under LDH?

Sekai is an original member of EXILE only. Likewise with Taiki. 

Actually, now that i think about it, Atsushi, Takahiro, Akira, Sekai, and Taiki are the only original EXILE members left in Exile lmao, the rest are members of other exile tribe groups. 

#310 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 10:24 AM

Actually, now that i think about it, Atsushi, Takahiro, Akira, Sekai, and Taiki are the only original EXILE members left in Exile lmao, the rest are members of other exile tribe groups. 

So you're saying that Ace of Spades is not a part of Exile Tribe?

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#311 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 06:48 PM

^They're not. Correct me if i'm wrong, but I'm just going by the official LDH website's, wiki's, and sns accounts etc.

The only groups that are a part of EXILE TRIBE are the groups that participate in EXILE TRIBE songs (24 World, The Revolution etc) which are EXILE, The Second, 3JSB, and GENE. The Rampage and Gekidan are also part of EXILE TRIBE but they don't participate in EXILE TRIBE songs because The Rampage haven't officially debuted, and Gekidan are actors. 

#312 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 02:06 PM

Exile's new single for their 15th anniversary is coming up titled "JOY RIDE".

https://www.facebook...380556848725911

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#313 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 11:52 PM

Joy-Ride will be the official theme song for the Rio Olympics 2016. That means we can almost assure that it will be an upbeat or medium beat song.

"EXILE will be singing the theme song of the Olympic Games 2016, "Joy-ride", for Fuji TV! The lyrics are written by ATSUSHI. What a glorious mission for them, and a pride for us!"

Source: https://www.facebook...1824366/?type=3

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#314 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 04:31 AM

^Thanks for sharing!! 

I really loved the line distribution in this song. I know Exile tribe have a hard time dividing lines to all vocalists (especially to gene's vocalists), but they managed to do it really well this time, also including the second vocalists and having elly and shokichi rapping too! So good!! 

You're welcome! ^_^

Getting excited to hear Joy Ride!

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#315 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 09:18 PM

3JSB's Iwata Takanori appears in Flower's recent music video for the song "Yasashisa de Afureru You ni", where he stars as Itsuki in the movie Shokubutsu Zukan, which made it's debut at theaters on June 4th nationwide! 

Also, The Second, Sandaime J Soul Brothers, and Generation's will be participating in this years FNS Uta no Natsu Matsuri this year on July 18th! E-girls and Flower will also participate.

#316 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 02:18 AM

Sorry for the double post and lack of updates..., but I bring good news haha

The Second finally released a new music video for their single "YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!" !! It's pretty amazing if I do say so myself! 

There was also LOTS of cameo's by PKCZ, USA, DJ MAKIDAI, EXILE AKIRA, NAOTO, NAOKI, ELLY , Dance Earth Party, Shizuka, Crystal Kay, DOBERMAN INFINITY, Zen, Far East Movement, and THE RAMPAGE!

Also, the Covers!  (Regular A, Regular B, and Limited in that order)

aramajapan_13507263_1040025862740731_400 aramajapan_13501765_1040025912740726_718 aramajapan_13445416_1040026226074028_350

Tracklist ~ 

1.YEAH!! YEAH!! YEAH!!
2.Going Crazy
3.YEAH!! YEAH!! YEAH!! –Instrumental-
4.Going Crazy –Instrumental-

+ DVD
1. YEAH!! YEAH!! YEAH!! -Music Video-

This single is set to be released on July 13th so please support them! 

Also, If you haven't seen it yet, Gene's MV! 

#317 kurebesu

kurebesu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 755 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 11:45 PM

I noticed no one shared this....

MUGEN ROAD by Sandaime from EXILE TRIBE's best album HiGH & LOW ORIGINAL BEST ALBUM.
It's not only a great song but Omi is not wearing a shirt.... :)

creator of j-pop line distribution channel jpopheaven

#318 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 02:16 AM

^

^

That is a lot of cameos! :omg:

And as it's taking me a million and a half years to get everyone's names lol who is the one with the bluish hair?

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#319 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 02:33 AM

Ahh some comments! Thanks guys! 

^
^ Ahh there was so many HiGH & LOW videos that i just didn't bother posting them ^^;

But since we're on topic, SHIRTLESS HIROOMMIIIIII, I live for this  :itadakimasu:

Also, on the topic of HiGH & LOW since it was brought up, here is the mv for GENE's 'Run This Town'

Another thing haha, a message from LDH regarding the drama

~HiGH & LOW comes to your town~

In celebration of the national theater release of "HiGH & LOW THE MOVIE" on 7/16(Sat.)
and to give our thanks to people who always support "HiGH & LOW", stage greeting events will be held nationwide!!

We will visit cinemas in 47 prefectures around Japan in 3 days and present a total of 200 stages!!
The fun part is that you will only find out which artists will come until the event day!!

On the event, the artists will celebrate the theater release and get excited together with those who support "HiGH & LOW"!

Be sure to join us!!

Which members and guests will be present at these events are unknown (it's a "surprise"), so we'll have to wait and see on the day lol 

^ I know right?!! Literally every second i was like  :omg:  at another cameo haha! 

The guy you're looking for is Tachibana Kenchi  :good: If you need any help with names just let me know! 

Also regarding Kenchi, he will be appearing on the radio TOKYO FM's "Ito Ayako no Madobede Brunch" on the 7/10(Sun.) 10:30~10:55, and 7/17(Sun.) 10:30~10:55. Most likely to have an interview and promote The Second's new song. 

Ah, I forgot to mention this, but The Second from EXILE TRIBE officially changed their name to EXILE THE SECOND. Imo it sounds better lol, I just hope they don't say anything like "we are EXILE THE SECOND from EXILE TRIBE" because that would sound so lame lmao 

#320 magicbeem

magicbeem

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 05:49 AM

Just come to say hello to my fellow EXILE TRIBE fan :D

tumblr_n62wkovpYH1ty9fzqo6_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users