#261 Danseryu

Danseryu

- The EXILE Enthusiast -

• Senpai
  • 965 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 08:29 PM

^
Welcome to the thread :D!

To date, I only know the torrent on Jpopsuki. It's the full DVD .iso formats, DVD 1 + 2 and the Documentary for 12gb. Totally worth it imo!

Posted Image
Posted Image
ATSUSHI singing his soul out !

EXILE performed at FNS Music Festival 2010. ATSUSHI collaborated with former Rats & Star / Gospellerats member Masayuki Suzuki (I think he was also part of Enamel brothers, consisted of the lead of Gospellers + Suzuki.) They sang Yume de Aetara and afterwards EXILE performed I Wish For You sans AKIRA (due to his toe fracture)

Check out the performance here:

>>> EXILE @ FNS Music Festival 2010 <<<

Credit to Dear-Hiro for the video!
道、君と歩いた今日まで かすかに 動くくちびる 特別な時間をありがとう「心」「勇気」「友」「笑顔」 嬉しすぎて 溢れ出した 涙が とまらない

Posted Image

#262 nanakopy87

nanakopy87

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 08:16 AM

wahhh.the concert look so cool!!!gonna try download the ISO tonight XD

#263 chloepin

chloepin

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 03:56 PM

hahha...
thank u for ur help. but jpopsuki.... i can't download frm there. got to look else where, befor deciding to get the dvd.....

thank u for ur hard work

#264 Danseryu

Danseryu

- The EXILE Enthusiast -

• Senpai
  • 965 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 06:47 AM

^
How come you can't download from Jpopsuki? PM if anything :D.

EXILE FANTASY DVD sold 274k in it's first week, claiming #1 weekly on the oricon charts.. and with that they're placed on the #2 chart for yearly DVD.

If you haven't watched it yet, do so :D! Highly entertaining!

EXILE Tamashii (their TV show) currently has a special corner highlighting EXILE's NAOKI. Known for his ripped abs and excellent physique, his special corner is called EX-Xercise. He promotes workouts that viewers can do at home. The corner usually has a special guest to participate in these exercises (so far, females.) NAOKI shows them exercises and asks them some general Q&A as well as Q&A about their workout preferences (what they would normally do.)

The first guest was Sasaki Nozomi (cutie) and second was Yuuki Maomi, totally reminded me of Goto Maki (also cutie :D.) The next guest on EX-Xercise will be this person!

Posted Image
Fujimoto Miki! (As you can tell, it's in the fashion of old school exercise / yoga vids.)

------------------------------

LOVE's Aishiteru no One Word single will be coming out next week!
Check out the previews here:

>>> LOVE - Aishiteru no One Word previews <<<

Totally liking the title track and A Song of Love, lyrics written by LOVE themselves :D.

------------------------------------

3rd Generation J Soul Brothers 2nd single On Your Mark ~Hikari no Kiseki~ placed 3rd on the Oricon Weekly (their 2nd time getting 3rd.. they're 3rd Generation, wonder if they're fated to keep getting 3rd place now,) selling 41,485 copies!

That's it for now! I'll update when more info is available!

Posted Image

#265 chloepin

chloepin

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:31 PM

[quote name='Danseryu' timestamp='1291960027' post='1196962']
^
How come you can't download from Jpopsuki? PM if anything :D.

can't download from jpopsuki as it states that i am not an eligiable member to download any stuff..... thought could watch a little before my order arrives....

#266 Danseryu

Danseryu

- The EXILE Enthusiast -

• Senpai
  • 965 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 05:11 PM

^
If you wanted to, make a new account with the site. I'll invite you in. Give me the email / username that you sign up with, through private message. Or post it on EXILE FANTASYLAND (I'm assuming you're the same person over there :D)

-------------------------------

Billboard JAPAN Music Awards 2010 announced some winners. Like usual there's Arashi for the singles and AKB48 as well. And like usual, Album of the Year goes to EXILE! Ai Subeki Mirai E!

Best Artist of the Year has yet to be announced (will more than likely be announced on the live showing in Feb. 2011.) I wanna say it's EXILE to win the award, who else can pull a concert to attract a million people and maintain their million album sales since 2004 / 2007+ / million sales of singles through Recochoku / digital downloads.

They're endorsed by Adidas JAPAN, who produced a new product with the image of EXILE in mind [adiBright], and both the national football[soccer] team and national female volleyball team (who placed 3rd this year :D.)

In the upcoming EXILE Magazine, for the Jan. 2011 Edition it'll highlight ATSUSHI!

In this month's edition, they'll have Q&A with different artists like AI, May J, and American artist Ne-Yo. A special in this magazine is ATSUSHI's lyrical poems / songs he's written over the past years, a source of publication for them.

Posted Image
First it was The Birthday ~Ti Amo~, The Monster ~Someday~ then The Hurricane ~ Fireworks~.. now we have The Christmas ~All people become happy

And! Up for viewing is the opening for the Live Tour! Being the opening, there is no EXILE appearance yet but it's still fun to watch. Like watching a parade :P.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZLTo3YyUF8

Until next time!

:king: :king:

Posted Image

#267 Danseryu

Danseryu

- The EXILE Enthusiast -

• Senpai
  • 965 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 02:48 AM

LOVE's 5th Single, Aishiteru no One Word is out! Unfortunately it's not charting too well! Regardless, I'll enjoy it since it is a great song!

Check out the PV!

<3 STEPHANIE

-----------------------------------------

Now for something else... I'm probably taking a hiatus from the EXILE thread in H!O. Only because I'm probably going to be updating at Tokyohive. The outlet there gives me a bigger reach to other demographics whereas H!O deals with idols (of course, there's nothing wrong with that.) As a personal fan, I wish to give EXILE as much exposure as possible (I think I spent at least a year on H!O updating the EXILE thread.. time does fly by :P.)

Thanks to everyone who has read the thread and may have possibly given EXILE a chance :D.

See you guys around!

:king: :king: :king:

Perhaps last EDIT!

Recently ran into an article from CNNGo, detailing about USA and his inspirations as well as EXILE as a whole! Detailed is also their journey from 1990's to present day :D!

Please read this article here:

>>> USA Dance Earth - CNNGo <<<

Posted Image

#268 Exilexile

Exilexile

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 08:06 AM

:[[[[ Thank you for the past year :] Taking your time to tell us all the information of Exile :]
I will miss you alot T__T Please, Pleasse tell us a general news about Exile every 1-2 months :]
That would help alot :] Could you tell us if there are any places we could get information about Exile?

#269 Exilexile

Exilexile

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 08:52 AM

I shall do a General News of Exile [:< (VERY GENERAL)

1.Naoto will be in Sasuke (Obstacle Course game) and will be on TV January 1st, 2011 at 9:00PM [It will not be in Exile Tamashii]

2.Exile's New Album will be on sale February 9th 2011 It will be called 「Each Other’s Way ~旅の途中~」
It will have the song, instrumental, and a PV

Yeah that's it LOL

#270 Danseryu

Danseryu

- The EXILE Enthusiast -

• Senpai
  • 965 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 03:58 PM

^
XD, thanks much :D

Actually, the forum I'll be covering EXILE information will be the Tokyohive / 6theory Forum. It's basically a forum where there's a good amount of every top of Japanese music fan as well as Kpop, so there's a lot more exposure in the demographics there.. not just idols :D.

But yes, to continue on the info!

NAOTO will be a participant on Sasuke / Ninja Warrior, by a roulette system (which everyone believes is to be rigged.. originally it stopped on ATSUSHI but then jumped 5 members to select NAOTO.)

EXILE's new single Each Other's Way ~Tabi no Tochuu~ (Into the Journey), written by ATSUSHI. This song is being released in the spring and more than likely aimed towards graduations, is said to be their most emotional song yet. They didn't mention if it was a ballad or not, so we'll wait till there's a radio rip :D.

HAPPINESS will also be releasing their single on the same day, February 9th 2011, titled KISS ME. On the CD (there's 3 version) it'll also include the 2011 version of Happy Talk (This includes MAYU in the song as she wasn't in the group till a month or two after.)

Being in the Christmas mood, I'll post two ballads from EXILE's FANTASY TOUR 2010. Soooo gooooooooooood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sstr5PrJsZ8&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_3AeXIi4tc&feature=player_embedded

Negai and Ai Subeki Mirai E, both written by ATSUSHI.. both songs content aim towards influencing for a better world.

A third clip is also out, the MONSTER performance (the Performers stage, they go all out :D.) More of Freestyle dancing (with lil sync / choreographed) from the members so it's good to see wild dancing as opposed as all the choreographed dancing I've seen everywhere, which is a dime for a dozen nowadays. Pretty sweet to see how they utilize the stage jump.

>>> EXILE MONSTER! <<<

And now for some side info :D!

Boyz II Men covered EXILE's Heavenly White! :D

So, everyone knows that Horikita Maki really loves EXILE (especially ATSUSHI :D.) She goes to their concert every year, she was on Music Lovers for EXILE as a guest (where she got quite ecstatic that she couldnt form a full sentence and had to calm herself down.. lol.) On her first appearance on Waratte Iitomo, the one on one segment with Tamori, she was going to call the next guest in... turned out to be EXILE's ATSUSHI XD!

Well, I found another lovely lady who was lovestruck by ATSUSHI :D. That would be...

Posted Image
Graduated AKB member, Oshima Mai (one of AKB48's popular members.)

In a blog post, titled "Mero Mero" (translated as Lovestruck)
She talks about a DVD she watched and was "kyun kyun" (chest tightened) by the performance.. That DVD is..

Posted Image
ATSUSHI SOLO LIVE DVD!

Posted Image
She posed with the TV image of ATSUSHI (LOL.)

She said "Mecha Ureshii" (Extremely Happy) and Mecha Kakkoi (Extremely Cool.)

You can find the native post in Japanese here:
http://ameblo.jp/osh...0506707926.html

She also attended the Fantasy Tour and was really astounded by it. When she attended the 2009 MONSTER TOUR FINAL, she was amazed by everything.. and she noted that the best part was ATSUSHI's voice again XD!

Another AKB member fallen to the charms of EXILE :D.

Of course, who wouldn't love EXILE / ATSUSHI. Hardest working writer / composer / pianist / producer / vocalist in Japan.

In ranking for the Top Sales for 2010, EXILE placed 4th! Which is definitely a drop from the past two years (1st and 2nd respectively in that order for 2008 / 2009.)

But considering they released no albums this year and a total of 3 singles (FANTASY is a single D:!), a Solo Live DVD and their Concert DVD two weeks before oricon closing.. They sold 7billion yen worth which is pretty darn good.

Oh, and look forward to January! Supposedly that's when the TV airing of ATSUSHI's 2nd Solo Live will be out!

EDIT:

EXILE's 2nd big project for 2011 is... NEW ALBUM RELEASE IN MARCH 2011!!! YES :D! Million Seller? Yes Plz. Since they're releasing it early in the year as opposed to Christmas Season, perhaps 2mill (although there is a lack of gifting needs.)

I think I'm going to end up buying two copies of the Album.. unless there's like 3 editions then.. F' tha... nevermind I'll get all three :)

Posted Image

#271 Danseryu

Danseryu

- The EXILE Enthusiast -

• Senpai
  • 965 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 05:30 AM

Yo yo! Back to bring down this thread >:D!

Check it!

EXILE - Each Other's Way PV, single to be released on 2.09.11 (Certain it'll claim #1 on Oricon weekly, main competitor is Nishino Kana... who is just <3 .)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiuxZ_DYhQM

EXILE ATSUSHI Solo Live aired on TBS on the 24th! It's a shortened version (of course) and a DVD may be released later this year!
My favorite performance of the solo live is his rendition of Saigo no Ame! Singing sincerely while walking towards the center stage, being a star and all XD.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDnJbY2LI30

One of the Best singers in Japan B)

Posted Image

#272 Danseryu

Danseryu

- The EXILE Enthusiast -

• Senpai
  • 965 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 12:25 AM

Back to post this amazing vid!

One of EXILE's proposed events for the year is 2nd Gen. vs 3rd Gen J Soul Brothers ~EXILE Tribe~

A collaborative song, Japanese Soul Brothers, was produced. Found on 3rd Gen. J Soul Brothers Album releasing on June 1st.

2nd Gen. J Soul Brothers merged with EXILE in 2009 March 1st, 3rd Gen J Soul Brothers debuted in Sept. 2010.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiPy1_uHGAU

The future of EXILE.

Posted Image

#273 neesun

neesun

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 11:05 AM

hello, new to this site. but i'm totally loving it. i have found my EXILE heaven. i swear there is no site that has as much info about EXILE, J Soul Brothers or any of LHD. inc. i am addicted to them. Cannot stop.

#274 Danseryu

Danseryu

- The EXILE Enthusiast -

• Senpai
  • 965 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 06:32 PM

^
Yes'sum to LDH LOVE :D!

Although, this thread isn't being updated anymore (at least by me.)

For EXILE Info, I recommend checking the EXILE Thread @ Tokyohive / 6theory forum.

Of course, for idol specific info. this forum is good (H!P / AKB48 / etc.)

I decided to update EXILE-related info @ 6theory due to the demographics. It's a broader range of users and there are actually alot more international fans over there :D.

In 2 years that I've updated this thread.. It's only seen 20,000+ views but @ 6theory, while it's been active for 6 months, it's garnered 70,000 views. It definitely gets alot more attention and I can keep updating to spread more EXILE LOVE :D!

http://www.6theory.c...fficial-thread/

Feel free to join in and have a convo with us :D.

Posted Image

#275 Danseryu

Danseryu

- The EXILE Enthusiast -

• Senpai
  • 965 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 05:32 AM

Posted Image

#276 Danseryu

Danseryu

- The EXILE Enthusiast -

• Senpai
  • 965 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 05:32 PM

Second PV to the Double A-Side single, Rising Sun / Itsuka Kitto...

ATSUSHI Solo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4IoY3I1wJo&feature=BFa

ATSUSHI wrote lyrics to both songs.. yet to find out who to composition. To be released on 9/14, as their 10th Anniversary and as a charity single.. All proceeds will be donated to the Japanese Red Cross in aid to the Tohoku Quake Victims.

Posted Image

#277 Danseryu

Danseryu

- The EXILE Enthusiast -

• Senpai
  • 965 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:45 AM

EXILE's Latest PV for their upcoming album, EXILE JAPAN, to be released on New Years Day!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0fYhhJ1UT4

Posted Image

#278 LDHMariaKomatsu

LDHMariaKomatsu

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:50 PM

I really loved this PV and I love the song a lot!

And here we can listen to one of ATSUSHI's collabs with Chinese singer

小城大事 - 楊千嬅X佐騰篤志(EXILE) 合唱彩色版

The song is VERY good, and I like it! Though, I only understand the Japanese Atsushi parts.

Ah!!! Here's a little bit of ATSUSHI's song "Itsuka Kitto", the other A-side to Rising Sun! and It's in Chinese!!

I so love it, really.

We could say that I'm kind of becoming an Atsu-expert (hahaha) not really, I just admire him a lot.

Ending with Wo Yuan Yi. Atsu-san sounds so good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww2Q-t4k0V0&feature=related

#279 LDHMariaKomatsu

LDHMariaKomatsu

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:28 PM

Relating to SHOKICHI's new drama シュガーレス (Sugarless).

I have been wanting to do subs but I need people to help me since I can't do it by myself.

#280 kazukazzu

kazukazzu

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:28 AM

The Second from EXILE has released new MV featuring DJ MAKIDAI from EXILE

"SURVIVORS"

The theme song of drama "Machiisha Jumbo!!" starring Daisuke Maki

The Music Video Short ver. is released on Youtube
Youtube ver.

SURVIVORS feat. DJ MAKIDAI
Endless beats are created through the collaboration with DJ MAKIDAI.
This song will bring all the listeners to the dance floor! You will get excited and want to dance as soon as you hear this song.

Goshh.. SHOKICHI and TETSUYA was awesome lol  :good:

source: ldh

aCyMOPC.png

どんな時でも強く生きる姿は誰かのための力になる「Everlasting Song」

―SHOKICHI

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users