#221 Danseryu

Danseryu

- The EXILE Enthusiast -

• Senpai
  • 965 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 05:37 PM

^ EDIT:
Haha, Sorry Sandguans!
I assume we were posting at the same time, and I was typing out the rest of the info XD!~

Update post x semi-bump:

Motto Tsuyoku sales:
Day 1 / Day 2 :62,835 / 36,751

Sales for 3rd & 4th Day : 19,956 / 11,415

Total to date:

To date: Motto Tsuyoku is either in 1st or 2nd for all categories of Chaku-Uta (Full / Video Clip) with the exception of one category (Ring-tone, it's 3rd.)

Now my favorite part!

I WISH FOR YOU PV is out in full!

Just one word: YABAAII!!!!! やばいすぎる!!!!!

EXILE - I WISH FOR YOU PV

NAOTO's performance in the I Wish For You PV is slick! Fast on his feet @ 3:00 of the PV (actually all of the JSB are moving pretty fast compared to the original EXILE members.. on par with AKIRA, he's still young and agile.)

The song is really uplifting and catchy! Only thing is if it was a lil "harder" on the vocals, but it works the way it is. If Doberman Inc. was in this with their style from Didi Dada, interweaving in the bg sound with main vocals being heard.. I think that would've been perfect.

The PV itself looks like so much fun!! That's definitely why the moment their 10th year anniversary tour dates are announced, I'm booking my flight to Japan! LOL at ATSUSHI with his watergun!

Loving the solo dancing the performers do! Beast!

I WISH I WISH I WISH FOR YOU!

I really love the fact that both Kpop and Jpop fans can both appreciate EXILE, best of both worlds / different sides of the spectrum.

Already on my 3rd time listening to the song.

Cover for I Wish For You single:
Posted Image

Here's some translated Q&A from ATSUSHI / TAKAHIRO / HIRO about Motto Tsuyoku!
Credits to Ayamex4ever:

ATSUSHI's INTERVIEW

Q: Is the concept of the lyrics for Motto Tsuyoku related with the movie?
A: The lyrics that I wrote is surprisingly fits the concept of the movie.

Q: What sort of feelings/thoughts do you have for the title "Motto Tsuyoku"
A: For a person's life, when you are in the process of growing you will definitely face difficulties and it's impossible to avoid it. But because of that, I put the thoughts of being stronger.

Q: This ballad has phrases that goes straight to a person's heart, but what is the number one phrase that ATSUSHI wants to convey?
A: "Hold your dreams, do not be burden by it, and live it" and "Even though you can't see the truth or those that you don't wish to see, you still have to somehow move on"

Q: Do you have times that you wish that you will be stronger?
A: I do feel this but whenever i see other people suffering, it makes me want to feel stronger in order to help these people.

TAKAHIRO's INTERVIEW

Q: "Motto Tsuyoku" was used for the theme song for the movie "THE LAST MESSAGE UMIZARU". Have you watched the series of "UMIZARU'?
A: I really love this movie and even went to the filming place. I do have many scenes that I like but my favorite scene was Hideaki Ito and Kato Ai's crying scene, in my heart i thought "I wanted to be in love" *Laugh*

Q: What was your first impression when you read the lyrics?
A: The lyrics really expressed the relationship of people and it was heartful.

Q: When you were doing your recording, was there any particular phrase that you have many feelings overflowing?
A: "希望さえも持てずにいる 誰かのためにこの命を使ってほしいから" Literally translation: "The hope that person hold; please use my life for the sake for that person"
*The reason for it I do not know how to translate.. >.<*

Q: It is a message song that has overflowing humanity; was it difficult singing this song?
A: The melody and lyrics matches perfectly and i felt i sang it with alot of emotions.

Q: Do you have times that you wish that you will be stronger?
A: When I am super nervous. *laugh*

Q: The music video was recorded during the stadium tour; how was it to finish/complete it?
A: We did the firming together with the fans and It had many deep feelings. Please watch it!!

Message from HIRO

This time, we were honoured to be chosen to sing the theme song for this grand movie.
"UMIZARU" With the the main character being the diver in everyone's heart; the bond between people is being drawn. As for us EXILE, since our debut, that bond has importantly made us carry on our activities.

On top of that meaning, we feel honoured to be singing the theme song. When watching "THE LAST MESSAGE UMIZARU" and listening to the song "Motto Tsuyoku". instead of one person, we wish that the meaning will remain in the hearts of many.

EXILE is also nominated for the Music Awards 2010 Billboard Japan, nominated for top pop artist. Supposedly 3 artists can claim this category (as opposed to only one, where in 2009 EXILE claimed Top Pop Artists / Artist of the Year / Best Album of the Year.)

I'm assuming the 3 winners for pop act : Arashi / AKB48 / EXILE. But Tohoshinki had quite of exposure this year, considering all the things going on with them.. I'm assuming Cassies will definitely do their best too, to move Tohoshinki into the spotlight.

Till next time, gonna update with further info.!

:king: :king:

Okagesama de! Nagoya drama starring EXILE Member NAOTO. The following video is cut to feature all the scenes with Matsui Rena of SKE48 though.

EDIT:

TV Broadcasting Company TBS has posted a supporter page for the Women's Volleyball 2010 Tournament, listing EXILE as official supporter, involvement as well as details about the single I Wish For You (Official Support Song.)

Site here:
TBS Women Volleyball 2010 Supporter Page
道、君と歩いた今日まで かすかに 動くくちびる 特別な時間をありがとう「心」「勇気」「友」「笑顔」 嬉しすぎて 溢れ出した 涙が とまらない

Posted Image

#222 monairo

monairo

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 75 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 03:46 AM

:o

That was pretty much my facial expression throughout the whole thing. I can only imagine the awesome epicness their 10th anni tour will have. I've been saving up for a while now, so I'm hoping by the time the dates are set, I'll be able to go.

Posted Image

Everyone needs a little HAPPINESS in their lives

#223 Danseryu

Danseryu

- The EXILE Enthusiast -

• Senpai
  • 965 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 05:32 AM

^
Perhaps we might see each other at one of the tours (when the dates are announced XD!)

Btw: Excellent avatar and siggie XD! Is the avatar of AMI and ERIE?!

EXILE's song Won't Be Long (originally by Bubblegum Brothers in the 90's) was covered by Korean actress / comedian / singer Jo Hye Ryeon.

Check it out here:

Sunny & Yuri of SNSD / Shoujo Jidai dancing to it:

EXILE Version feat. Okamura Takashi of Ninety-Nine and NEVERLAND MC / DJ from LDH
EXILE - Won't Be Long

Edit~!:

EXILE's primetime show (mentioned in previous post) will be titled ~EXILE魂~ (EXILE Damashii / EXILE Spirit) airing @ 7pm starting October 17th!

Wonder how it'll turn out :D!

EDIT:

Translated Q&A from Vocals for I Wish For You!
Source: From the ever hardworking Ayamex4ever

ATSUSHI

Q: What's your first impression of "I Wish For You"?
A: That song has a "Kira Kira" (literally means "sparkling" or "glittering") feel to it. In the midst of it being an uptempo song, there's a message and a sadness to it.

Q: What is the most "grabbing" part of Michico's lyrics?
A: <Even if you see a dream or fall in love, you will have days where you will be confused>
Everyone will face problems no matter what but you will feel that everyone will want to work hard for it.

Q: This single is a 180 degrees change as compared to the single "Motto Tsuyoku" which was released this September. For this song, what sort of EXILE's charm do you want to portray?
A: During the live performance, this song is able to bring up the mood of everyone. On top of that, it also has a deep message that we wish to portray and hence, it's a great song in my opinion.

Q: For the 2010 World Volleyball, EXILE was chosen as the official supporters and also to sing for its theme song. Being the 2nd time singing the volleyball support song, did it deepen your feelings towards volleyball?
A: Since I was little, my mother has been supporting volleyball on television. I have thus, began to support it as well.

Q: This time, while recording the remix versions, was there any hardship that you face for the chosen song?
A: Based on it being a dance tune,we hope that we bring up the club scene in Japan and hence, made different versions of the song to make everyone happy.

TAKAHIRO

It's very cool and it feels very "T.kura and Michico". The lyric content is deep and has alot of impact.

Q: What's the feeling of this MV?
A: The MV includes special footages of our 2010 FANTASY tour. "Motto Tsuyoku" portray the "quiet" world while "I Wish For You" portrays the "motion".

Q: During the recording, what sort of thoughts that came into your mind had while singing?
A: This time around, we followed the direction of T.kura and Michico and felt that we made another one more step to growth. This song has many outlook of the world and I enjoyed singing this song.

Q:For the 2010 World Volleyball, EXILE was chosen as the official supporters and also to sing for its theme song. Being the 2nd time singing the volleyball support song, did it deepen your feelings towards volleyball?
A: This time we were able to participate once again in the context of music and thus, our feelings felt much stronger. In my heart, I hope to continue supporting.

Q: Besides recording for "I Wish For You", the single includes other remixes. Is there any specific one that you like?
A: "VICTORY HOUSE MIX" had a new aura that was being reborn. While listening in the car or at home, I feel excited! *laugh*

NESMITH

A: When i first heard it, well everyone was there to hear it, everyone's face had the "Oh!?" feeling. I personally felt that this song carries power and had a refreshing feeling that strikes my heart. I hope to let everyone see a new EXILE and a "groovy" side of EXILE that we have not portray before after listening to this song.

Q: Before recording, regarding singing and the lyrics; did you talk to michico and the rest of the members?
A: For us to be able to have the honor of singing this song; we put in all our experience and thoughts we have till now and also hope to portray a side of EXILE that we have not in this song. Using "wish" as our theme, we hope to be able to convey our feelings to everyone.

Q: During the recording, what sort of thoughts that came into your mind had while singing?
A: This time, having to sing the theme song for "2010 World Volleyball" and letting the volleyball athletes themselves hear this song, we put our hopes that they will be able to clinch victory when singing this song.

Q:For the 2010 World Volleyball, EXILE was chosen as the official supporters and also to sing for its theme song. Being the 2nd time singing the volleyball support song, did it deepen your feelings towards volleyball?
A: Continuing from last year, it was a honor and we had the chance to speak to the athletes themselves. The feeling of being supportive and closeness became much more stronger. For us, we got our power from our fans and likewise, we felt happy that we were able to express the power of the fans of the athletes.

Q:Is there any athlete that you are noticed specifically?
A: 江畑 as I had the chance to talk to her and she has a great character.

Q: Besides recording for "I Wish For You", the single includes other remixes. Is there any specific one that you like?
A: "Someday -House mix-" has a good flow in the club scene and definitely captured our strong feelings in that song. I highly recommend it!!

Just as NESMITH said when the reaction of the members were "OH?!" when they heard the song, I too was in the same reaction. In one of my prior posts, I stated that it may be similar to Choo Choo Train or VICTORY; more pop versus a dance track. I was totally wrong :D!

When I saw / watched the PV, I went :omg: OOOOOHHHHHHH?~!!! and afterwards :respect:

Motto Tsuyoku 5th day sales : 9,028
Total sales : 139,985

EDIT:
Posting blog posts from AKB48 members who utilize a specific blog, 1LDK (Living, Dining, Kitchen) 6 People (6members from AKB48) Blog

Posted today (morning over in Japan) from Umeda Ayaka of AKB48 posted in her blog about a good song that makes you think of Love.

It was Lovers Again XD!

Post here:
>>> 1LDK 6 People Blog - Umeda Ayaka 10-9-19 <<<

In the same blog, posted by Miyazawa Sae (Gakuran!!!!)
She answered her 909th ~ 929th questions (OMG D:) from bloggers,

Question 917 asks her about favorite male artist.

She replies that she listens to EXILE's songs often.

Post here:

>>> 1LDK 6 Person Blog - Miyazawa Sae 10-9-14 <<<

Same blog, Miyazawa again, posted early last month!

She talked about an amazing artist! That is!! Yup, not EXILE but LOVE! Primarily about MISAKI, who Miyazawa is friends with now since they met on the CDTV year end performance. She said "One day, I want to go to LOVE's Live!!!!" MISAKI and Miyazawa Sae took purikura photos and went to Karaoke together, as posted on the blog.

Post here:
>>> 1LDK 6Person Blog - Miyazawa Sae 10-8-11 <<<

Same blog, Sayaka Akimoto this time.
Blogs about ramen and sporting the 24Karats Jersey! Posts pic of herself wearing it, showing only inner hood.

Post here:
>>> 1LDK 6Person Blog - Akimoto Sayaka 10-5-14 <<<

Umeda Ayaka answering questions from bloggers as well
Question 577 (OMG D:! These girls answer so many questions D:!!! They're awesome though :P)

Which male artists songs do you want to sing at Karaoke?
EXILE, Shimizu Shota.. But either of those artists are high (I'm assuming high level to sing.) Shimizu Shota is a good r&b artist as well, highly recommend HOME.

Post here:
>>> 1LDK 6Person Blog - Umeda Ayaka 10-05-01 <<<

Miyazawa blogs about LOVE again!
She talks about the release of Taisetsuna Kimochi (Precious Feelings) album, and how she wanted to see MISAKI XD.

Post here:
>>> 1LDK 6People Blog - Miyazawa Sae 10-04-21 <<<

Kobayashi Kana was asked about her favorite performers, she answer that she's a fan of Namie Amuro, Nishino Kana, EXILE, Kato Miliyah, AZU, AKB48.

Post here:
>>> 1LDK 6People Blog - Kobayashi Kana 10-03-29 <<<

In a different blog, Kashiwagi Yuki posted about music. She really wanted to hear EXILE's Lover's Again (same as Umeda Ayaka, posted on same date..) and Heavenly White, played it on her Ipod Touch before sleeping.

Post here:
>>> Kashiwagi Yuki Blog - 10-9-19 <<<

In Mariko Shinoda (SADO!!!!) blog,

Oshima Yuko was found doodling! She ended up drawing an EXILE member :D She seems real proud of her sketch!

Posted Image

When zoomed up.... "EXILEあつしさんです"
Posted Image
EXILE ATSUSHI?

Of course, Mariko's reaction was.. "え!!! 違う・・・"(eh?!! it's wrong)

Post here:
>>> Shinoda Mariko Blog - 09-10-01 <<<

Mariko made a post about the curry she bought, EXILE Member AKIRA's Produce Good!
Posted Image

Post here:
>>> Shinoda Mariko Blog - 09-08-08 <<<

Came across AKB48 Member Chikano Rina's blog, she seems to be a dedicated fan like Itano Tomomi. In a specific blog post, she talks about EXILE being Muki Muki (Muscular) and Otoko (Man) would be a term to best describe them. She then wrote that she was going to attend an event that KENCHI, NAOKI, and KEIJI participates in.. that was Gekidan EXILE! For the stage play Night Ballet specifically. She even posted just the word EXILE and crown icons around it!! Within EXILE, her favorite is TETSUYA!

Post here:
>>> Chikano Rina Blog - 10-03-04 <<<

Chikano Rina is one of the less popular members, so she doesn't get to participate in the A-sides or the lives that AKB48 would normally appear at. That also meant that she didn't get to go to the year end CDTV Countdown TV Live, so she didn't get the 24Karats Jersey. Rina made a post about it, calling Kuramochi Asuka cruel.. who happens to be flaunting the jersey. LOL at the picture.

Post here:
>>> Chikano Rina Blog - 10-01-06 <<<

Fujie Reina's blog has tons of posts related to EXILE, although it's mainly repeating the same answer of favorite artist. She answers EXILE to all those questions, sometimes including Namie Amuro and Berryz Koubou too (Cause she's actually the cousin of Natsuyaki Miyabi, who's favorite artist is also EXILE.) Someone even threw the question: who do you like better Tohoshinki or EXILE, she answers "I really love EXILE!" EXILEと東方神起は好きですか?, EXILEさん大好きです(>ω<*).

Her favorite member is ATSUSHI! She'd definitely like to meet him one day. Although the person she'd want to date is TAKAHIRO!

Q、デートしてみたい芸能人は?
A、EXILEさんTAKAHIROさんっ(>ω<*)

The thing that made me smile from one of these posts is when she typed, "EXILEさんが好きすぎる(つ∀≦*)" to answer a question; EXILEsan ga sukisugiru *blush face* (I love EXILE too much!)

Post of that comment here:
>>> Fujie Reina Blog - 10-08-12 <<<

Fujie Reina also created Wii Characters to look like TAKAHIRO and HIRO! LOL There's also MATSU and SHOKICHI!
Post here:
>>> Fujie Reina Blog - 09-09-09 <<<
>>> Fujie Reina Blog 09-09-02 <<<

Little trivia:
Oshima Yuko listed EXILE as her favorite artist in the 2008 AKB48 Visual Book 48 Questions article, and listed COLOR - Close Your Eyes (I'm assuming it was Close To You) as her ringtone :D. Maybe someone could correct me because I tried looking for a different artist by the name COLOR; no luck.

Oshima Yuko also acted in a drama in 2002 and for that same drama.. EXILE did the ending song! The song is Cross ~Never Say Die~.

Oota Aika / Oku Manami / Minami Minegeshi have listed EXILE as their favorite artist as well.

I'll compile a big list soon of AKB48 members / H!P members who enjoy EXILE :D.

Posted Image

#224 Danseryu

Danseryu

- The EXILE Enthusiast -

• Senpai
  • 965 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 07:25 PM

Motto Tsuyoku sales 6th day: 9,664
Total Sales to date: 149,649

Posted Image

2010 Shanghai East Asia Flying Up Concert is a charity concert.

The proceeds from the concert will be donated through Shanghai World Expo Love Group to people in affected area in Gansu Province, who are victimized from the massive land slide occurred at Gannan Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture.

2010 Fall this year, all East Asia Stars will gather up in Shanghai.

Line up stars to perform:

China:
Andy Lau, Sammi Cheng, Miriam Yeung, Leon Lai, Wei Lan (Janice), Josie Ho, Richie Ren, Andy Hui, Daniel Wu, Terence Yin, Shawn Yu, Dennis Ho, Michelle Ye, Edison Chen, Han Hong, etc

Korea:
JYJ (3 members: Xiah, Yuchun, Jejung)

Japan:
EXILE (14 members)

2010 Shanghai East Asia Flying Up Concert
Performance Date: October 23rd, 2010 (Sat)
Time: 19:45 ~
Venue: HongKou Football Stadium

I believe this is the first time EXILE will be performing out of Japan, for charity nonetheless :D! They're gonna tear up the stage :D!

EDIT:
Funny clip I came across, an EXILE GENERATION clip.

The narrator asks the question, "While riding on the train, you realize your zipper is open! What will you do?". The narrator chooses AKIRA to answer the question, he answers that he'll look at in upward direction with a strong focus. This'll cause everyone else to look at what he's looking at, giving him the opportunity to zip his flier.

Clip here:
>>> EXILE GENERATION - Question EXILE <<<

Still loving I Wish For You!

Posted Image

#225 sangduans

sangduans

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 01:37 PM

I've heard that Akira is hurting on his right arm, not sure if it's true? :(

#226 Danseryu

Danseryu

- The EXILE Enthusiast -

• Senpai
  • 965 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 04:44 AM

^
Hm.. I haven't read any reports of anything relating to injury.

I came across this post from HK Yahoo, posting about EXILE, AKB48 & Morning Musume...Not sure what it reads though D:

Doing a google translate, seems to be a small scandal involving Itano Tomomi and TAKAHIRO.

If anyone can translate that would be great!

Post here:
>>> http://hk.news.yahoo...21/18/kc3f.html <<<

I Wish For You
available for download via Recochoku starting 9/22. Another 1st place rank for Chaku-uta.

Listen to the previews for DREAM's Ev'rybody Alright Single!

Check it out here:
>>> http://dream-ldh.jp/discography/index.html#everybody <<<

DEEP coming out with their latest single, tie-in as the song for Team Medical Dragon 3 drama.

Out 11/24!

Will edit when more info comes out!

:king:

EDIT:

So the rumor is, Itano Tomomi and TAKAHIRO in a secret relationship, the person who plays matchmaker is Haruna Ai (who has appeared on the EXILE GENERATION SP.) They were supposedly spotted meeting at a restaurant, and supposedly sport the same ring (a couples ring.)

Its fine if TAKAHIRO dates and whatnot (he's not an idol like them JE guys >:D) but he better not F' EXILE up. Though, TAKAHIRO has designed some rings for their Jewelry company, Enasoluna, and Itano Tomomi may have bought the rings he designed.

Itano Tomomi x TAKAHIRO??

Posted Image Posted Image

24KARATS Love
Attached File  t02200367_0480080010360611700.jpg   21.41K   9 downloads Attached File  11574087.jpeg   16.58K   10 downloads

On other news, I Wish For You debuts @ #1 for Chaku-uta daily, as expected, knocking Motto Tsuyoku to #2. Will EXILE claim #1 & #2 weekly for Chaku Uta?! (Motto Tsuyoku has been selling strongly again after Umizaru : The Last Message came out in theaters.)

Posted Image

#227 sangduans

sangduans

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:32 AM

^^

^^^^^

Yah, for me it's really fine as long as the guy in rumor is not Akira :whistle:

#228 Danseryu

Danseryu

- The EXILE Enthusiast -

• Senpai
  • 965 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 07:37 PM

^
:P

DREAM's Ev'rybody Alright PV (LQ)
!

Too much autotune for my liking. It's okay imo, still prefer Perfect Girls and BREAK OUT (HOT) over these recent two singles; My Way ~Ulala~ sounds better after listening to it couple more times.

EDIT:
Recochoku Chaku-Uta, Motto Tsuyoku jumped to 1st again and bumped I Wish For You to 2nd. Motto Tsuyoku is still in top 5 of Oricon, I believe #3 for the 23rd / 24th. I hope they do a live performance on EXE of either song tonight.

I uploaded two PV's to my mediafire!

First one is.... I WISH FOR YOU PV!

DL it here:
>>> I Wish For You PV @ Mediafire <<<

Second PV is the world cup song, VICTORY (Full Version) (Avex didn't bother to upload the full one.)

DL it here:
>>> VICTORY PV @ Mediafire <<<

Sources : Jpopsuki and SpaceShower TV

Enjoy!! Let me know if there are any problems :D.

Will edit again when info is out!

This weekend is the Concert Tour Finale!! I'll be scouring for info for celebrity sightings (*cough* AKB48 *cough*) and such!

EDIT2:
Recochoku Chaku Uta ranking for 9/25, I Wish For You dropped to #3 while Motto Tsuyoku maintains the top position #1. The tie-in with Umizaru is clearly showing.

EXE ended this weekend, compilation of scenes throughout the season were shown. They will be continuing this show in 3weeks time in the form of ~EXILE魂~, their prime time TV show. These shows begin with big name entertainers, as with the case of EXH (EXILE HOUSE) aired their first episode with guest Sanma Akashiya. The renewed version of the show, EXE, aired with first guest Akiko Wada (on par with Sanma Akashiya in terms of respect in the Japanese entertainment industry.)

Now ~EXILE魂~ (EXILE Spirit) will air on Oct. 17th, with...

The most influential person in Japan, Beat Takeshi / Takeshi Kitano. (Some of you may know him from Battle Royale or Zatoichi. I personally find his work "Kikujiro's Summer / Kikujiro no Natsu" to be amazing!)

This is based on the last few secs of EXE, where it shows Takeshi's image and him asking questions to ATSUSHI. Of course ATSUSHI's answer was "censored" and caused the other members to give a big reaction!

The "Yakuza Genre" director will be doing Q&A with the "Yakuza" music artists! Gonna look forward to this show!

Posted Image

#229 Danseryu

Danseryu

- The EXILE Enthusiast -

• Senpai
  • 965 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 06:05 PM

Today, 2010.09.27 is 9 years since the debut of EXILE's first single, Your Eyes Only ~Aimai na Boku no Katachi~ from 2001.09.27. They've entered their 10th year anniversary!

First off is.. EXILE managed to mobilize all 1.1million people to their concert tour!

Sources here:
>>> http://www.daily.co....003480964.shtml <<<
>>> http://www.chunichi....2702000055.html <<<
>>> http://news.tv-asahi...100927_050.html <<<

The ground supposedly shook when everyone in the audience jumped, especially during Choo Choo Train.

Some of the Japan Representatives for the World Cup were in the VIP audience and got really excited during the performances.

EXILE Leader, HIRO, gave his comment that he couldn't even imagine mobilizing so many people nine years ago. He thanked the audience and gave the statement that EXILE will continue their further evolution towards Entertainment.

There were some fans who did fake tattoos for the concert, such as this:
>>> EXILE FAN TATTOOs <<<

On the 26th, EXILE maintained #1 on Chaku Uta Daily with Motto Tsuyoku (I Wish For You fell to 5th) and claimed #1 on Daily Oricon singles with Motto Tsuyoku.

Your Eyes Only ~Aimai na Boku no Katachi~ 2001.09.27 ~Phase 1~
http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

Your Eyes Only ~Aimai na Boku no Katachi~ 2008 Perfect Year Version ~Phase 2~
http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

Linked to EXILE's main page is.. The 3rd Generation J Soul Brothers:
>>> 3rd Generation J Soul Brothers <<<

EDIT:
J Soul Brothers will release their first single, Best Friend's Girl, on November 10th. They are planned to have another single released in December.

ATSUSHI / TAKAHIRO's version of Best Friend's Girl here:
>>> Best Friend's Girl <<<

EDIT2:
Found a funny clip on youtube, around the time EXILE starting getting popular in like.. 2003-2004, USA & AKIRA danced randomly on the streets in their group Rather Unique.

Clip here:
>>> USA & AKIRA - Rather Unique Dance <<<

Loving AKIRA's shorts (I have the same EVISU but Jeans version.)

Posted Image

#230 Danseryu

Danseryu

- The EXILE Enthusiast -

• Senpai
  • 965 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 07:32 PM

EXILE claimed the top position on Chaku-uta Monthly for September with Motto Tsuyoku (the only song in top 5 that didn't debut in September such as Arashi / Koda Kumi / Ayumi Hamasaki)! In July, they debuted @ #1 monthly and in August dropped to #3, back to #1 for the month of September. They've also claimed the month for Chaku-Uta full!

Source:
>>> Recochoku Monthly Index <<<
>>> Recochoku Ranking Award <<<

I Wish For You claimed position #11 on the Chaku-Uta Monthly charts despite debuting last week for downloads.

Currently, Motto Tsuyoku is at #2 (Bump of Chicken is @ #1) for 9/30. Motto Tsuyoku will get back to #1 soon enough :D! I'm surprised I Wish For You dropped to #10, but it's due to lil promotion / exposure. (Personally, I prefer I Wish For You over Motto Tsuyoku.. but Japan clearly loves their ballads hence Ballad Best Album selling 2mil easily, 943k in it's first week alone.)

AKB48 member Chikano Rina posted an entry on her blog about 3 dreams she had.. In particular, her second dream... she dreamt she was at an EXILE concert, lol.

Entry here:
>>> http://ameblo.jp/chi...0660444187.html <<<

EDIT:
For 10/1, Motto Tsuyoku jumped back to 1st place on Chaku Uta and Chaku Uta Full. I Wish For You stays at #10.

Oricon Ranking for New Singles coming out on 10/6,

202.70 EXILE I Wish For You
14.90 Dream Ev’rybody Alright!

EXILE listed @ #2 and DREAM is @ #10!

According to my source, the EXILE FANTASY LIVE CONCERT TOUR 2010 will be released on DVD in December. I have a feeling they'll also release their next album around the same time (as usual, EXILE LOVE / BALLAD BEST / AI SUBEKI MIRAI E all came out in late Nov / Dec, all being 1-2 million selling albums.)

DREAM's album, Hand's Up!, will be released on 11/24.

DEEP will be doing the new theme song for Team Medical Dragon - Iryu - 3 drama.

Preview image of EXILE Tamashii!
Posted Image

LOL at Takeshi Kitano dressed as ATSUSHI. Looks like they're doing lie detector tests... O_O!

Edit#2:

I dug up some info, Kasai Tomomi (one of the most bubbly / cutest AKB48 members ever) wrote that her favorite songs include Luvotomy from Namie Amuro and... I Believe from EXILE! I can totally picture this given her persona (at least what's seen on the screen.)

A totally overly romantic christmas-ish jingle for her XD

Lyrics by TAKAHIRO

In Chikano Rina's blog entry, dated 10/10/3 (meaning she just recently wrote it),

She stated that she has put in 550 songs into her Ipod, but only 7 have 5 star ratings and that she was endlessly playing them over and over.

Those seven songs are:

ホワイトデーには/AKB48teamK

A leaf~螺旋状のサヨナラ~/EXILE

シャンプー/Juliet

ラブレター/love

君の横顔/love

片思い/love

遠くても/西野カナ

4 of the 7 songs are from LDH!

EXILE's A leaf~螺旋状のサヨナラ~ from their album, Aisubeki Mirai E (2009)

Lyrics by... Akimoto Yasushi (the creator of AKB48 himself)

LOVE's songs, MISAKI and STEPHANIE's harmonies are so relaxing.
>>> LOVE 片思い / Kataomoi PV <<<
>>> LOVE 君の横顔 / Kimi no Yokogao <<<
>>> LOVE ラブレター / Love Letter <<<

Blog Entry here:
>>> Chikano Rina Blog Entry 10/10/03 <<<

Motto Tsuyoku still @ #1 on 10/2 for Chaku Uta / Chaku Uta Full. In case anyone is wondering how Umizaru is doing in theaters..

TOKYO -- Boosted by 3D screenings, "The Last Message -- Umizaru (sea monkeys) 3" has scored over 3.25 billion yen ($38.6 million) from over 2.1 million admissions in its first nine days at the box office.

The latest tale of elite Japan Coast Guard (the de facto navy) rescue divers had a huge opening over the September 18-20 three-day holiday weekend, with 940,000 admissions generating 1.43 billion yen ($17 million).

With "Umizaru..." released in both 3D and the original 2D versions, 68.7% of audiences have opted for the more expensive 3D experience, accounting for 73.2% for the box office.

The film, which was converted to 3D post-production, reportedly adding 50% to the budget, looks set to become the biggest local 3D earner so far. 3D Hollywood titles such as "Avatar," "Alice in Wonderland" and "Toy Story 3," have scored big in Japan, helping overseas films regain some of the earning-power they have lost to local productions in recent years.

"Test of Trust: Umizaru 2," was the highest grossing local live-action film of 2006, with 7.1 billion yen.

Source: Hollywood Reporter

2.1million admissions in just 9 days, even if just 20% of the audience who watched and decided to download the theme song.. that's 420,000 downloads. Plenty of exposure for Motto Tsuyoku / EXILE XD.

In support of the movie, TAKAHIRO showed up during one of the opening events with his calligraphy he did for Umizaru.

EXILE sings the theme song ‘Motto Tsuyoku’ for the movie. TAKAHIRO from EXILE was a surprise guest at the event on that day. As he made his appearance from the back of the hall, the audience screamed in excitement. “I’m so jealous of the screams he’s getting, next time I’ll appear from the back too,” joked Ito.

TAKAHIRO Calligraphy art Umizaru
Posted Image

TAKAHIRO and Ito Hideaki fist pound
Posted Image

TAKAHIRO seated with the cast of Umizaru
Posted Image

Posted Image

#231 Danseryu

Danseryu

- The EXILE Enthusiast -

• Senpai
  • 965 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 04:07 AM

Gonna post about the origin's of NAOKI / AKIRA / PATO (EXILE's primary dance instructor for EXPG, helps with choreography.)

They were in a dance crew in like 2004-2007, AKIRA left to join EXILE in early 2006. NAOKI and PATO joined EXPG shortly after, NAOKI being placed in JSB2 (then EXILE in 2009, and JSB3 in 2010) and PATO as head dance instructor (He also taught Okamura Takeshi some of the dance steps in the Mecha Ika OKAXILE SP.

They were part of Hip hop dance crew, RAG POUND, primarily focusing on Krumping (they didn't do stomps or arm swings that often but knew the fundamentals. They showed more of eyes skills or things that were visually pleasing.) As with all dance, it's all about the emotion and technique. Krumping is definitely more aggressive style but just as pleasing as say.. Breakdancing / Pop & Lock.

Luckily, there is footage of the said members from when they were in RAG POUND!

NAOKI - RAG POUND Battle #1

NAOKI - RAG POUND Battle #2

More here:
>>> NAOKI - RAG POUND Practice <<<
>>> NAOKI - RAG POUND Practice 2 <<<

>>> PATO - RAG POUND Battle #1 <<<
>>> PATO - RAG POUND Battle #2 <<< LOL @ NAOKI's (in the salmon V Neck shirt / gray undershirt) expressions in the 2 vids

>>> PATO & AKIRA - RAG POUND Showcase <<<

Every performer of EXILE have at least this level of skill / creativity in dancing, which is why they're known as performers rather than just dancers. Definitely a higher level of dancing than other Asian artists imho, as it is their specialty :P.

Motto Tsuyoku stays #1 on Recochoku Chaku Uta and Chaku Uta Full for 10/3! I Wish For You went up to #6 and has been in 1st place for movie (Full PV) downloads.

EDIT:
It was Vocalist / Performer SHOKICHI's Bday (10/3) and he celebrated by... flying to New York! He checked out all the sites such as St. Nick's Jazz Pub, the Apollo Theater, went to watch Broadway musical Fella (starring Patti Labelle) and he also met Angelique Kidjo!

Quite the eventful 25th birthday!

Download I Wish For You single here:
>>> http://www.mediafire...o25d7e3d4hu40e3 <<<

Let me know if there's anything wrong with the file!

Credit to r3z4Prof / Jpopsuki

Password is:
LDH

Of course, remember to support the artist by purchasing a CD or two, cause this is their main source of income!

You can purchase it here:
http://www.cdjapan.c...?KEY=RZCD-46686 CD+DVD
http://www.cdjapan.c...?KEY=RZCD-46687 CD Only

Posted Image

#232 sangduans

sangduans

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 04:07 PM

Thanks for your file <3

#233 Danseryu

Danseryu

- The EXILE Enthusiast -

• Senpai
  • 965 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 05:43 PM

No Problem XD!

I'm loving the House Mix of I Wish For You XD! Sooo goood :D! A new driving song!

Official announcement of the Live Tour DVD coming out in December:

>>> http://exile.jp/news/20101005.html <<<

Footage of the Live Tour
>>> EXILE FANTASY LIVE TOUR 2010 Preview <<<

Aaaah~ The House Mix for VICTORY had some drums and audience cheers added in the beginning, making it more "Anthem" like.

EDIT:
Ranking poll on NTT DoCoMo Mobile and goo ONLINE:

Who is the group with the most impressive dances?
01 – (12155) – EXILE
02 – (05841) – Johnny's
03 – (04685) – Perfume
04 – (02257) – TRF
05 – (01623) – SPEED
06 – (01209) – MAX
07 – (01093) – AKB48
08 – (01029) – AAA
09 – (00421) – Morning Musume

Who out of EXILE would you like to have as your boyfriend?
01 – TAKAHIRO
02 – MAKIDAI
03 – ATSUSHI
04 – AKIRA
05 – HIRO
06 – MATSU
07 – TETSUYA
08 – SHOKICHI
09 – USA
09 – KEIJI
11 – NAOTO
12 – NESMITH
13 – KENCHI
14 – NAOKI

Whoo, ATSUSHI is in 3rd after the "ikemen" members! HIRO placed 5th which is no surprise, he's a man's man and filthy rich XD!

Posted Image

#234 ji.

ji.

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 113 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 08:01 AM

okaxile anyone? :]

#235 Danseryu

Danseryu

- The EXILE Enthusiast -

• Senpai
  • 965 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 03:53 PM

^
:D! Just waiting for the day when that video is subbed, 2 hours of antics!

----------

Needless to say, Motto Tsuyoku still @ #1 for both Recochoku Chaku Uta / Chaku Uta Full for 10/6.

Motto Tsuyoku weekly ranking dropped to #6 from #3 last week.

Total sales for Motto Tsuyoku stands @: 197,146

On 10/6, the single dropped down to #7.

I Wish For You debut sales, 70,652!

Tokyo Headline segment on the single

DREAM's Ev'rybody Alright! debuts @ #22 on Oricon! They need more exposure!!

Will update with more info.!

Posted Image

#236 Danseryu

Danseryu

- The EXILE Enthusiast -

• Senpai
  • 965 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:01 AM

New info!

On Chaku Uta for 10/6, Motto Tsuyoku went down to #4 and I Wish For You @ #7. New singles on the recochoku came out from Arashi / AKB48 ( #1 / #3, who are the heavy fan based sellers) while Nishino Kana (#2) is normally strong on Recochoku. I give it one week and EXILE will be in top 2 with Nishino Kana.

I Wish For You debuts @ #1 for Chaku Uta Full, as well as Video clips and maintains #1 with movie (full pv)

------------------------------

Surprisingly, Aya Ueto and Morita Go (from V6 / JE) ended their 8 year relationship. What does it have to do with EXILE??

Well...

Ueto Aya & EXILE’s HIRO are dating?

According to Sanspo, Aya met him when she was 12 years old, as a young dance trainee. HIRO was her senior and helped her train; they have been close friends for years. However their relationship has changed since this summer, says Sanspo.

HIRO’s agency commented, “HIRO says that the two of them have a good relationship. It is true that Aya visits EXILE concerts often, and she is close to all the EXILE members, but we did not hear that they are dating from HIRO.”

Aya’s agency also demurred on the topic, saying, “We only know that she goes to their concerts, but she did not tell us about dating him. We leave her private life alone, since she is an adult.”

Sources: Tokyohive / Sanspo

Just a couple weeks ago, it was learned that Aya Ueto (25) and V6's Go Morita (31) broke up after an 8-year relationship. At the time, it was said that neither side had found a new lover, but news reports today claim that Ueto is now dating EXILE leader HIRO (41).

Ueto and HIRO have known each other since 1999, when HIRO gave her dance instruction in preparation for her singing debut. At that time, Ueto was 13 years old and in junior high, while HIRO was 29 years old and forming the EXILE predecessor J Soul Brothers. Although their relationship was primarily a student-teacher one, Ueto also thought of HIRO as an older brother. Over the years, Ueto has often been seen at EXILE concerts, and she is also good friends with the group's other members.

Ueto and HIRO's friendship is said to have turned into a romance around July of this year. Ueto and Morita broke up in May, despite Ueto's strong desire to get married. HIRO, on the other hand, has been hard at work as EXILE's leader and president of their management agency. His last reported relationship was with actress Mayumi Sada (33), but they broke up in 2007.

A representative for HIRO simply said that the two are good friends. Ueto's agency said that it has not heard about the relationship and is leaving Ueto's private matters alone now that she is an adult.

Source: Tokyograph / Sponichi Annex

Nikkan Sports also wrote about it:
http://www.nikkanspo...007-687464.html

Aya Ueto x HIRO
Posted Image Posted Image

LOL, first it was Itano Tomomi x TAKAHIRO and now this.

----------------------------------

My favorite part... AKB48's 18th Single, Beginner, has a B-side titled DIVA. I originally read comments that it was like a take on EXILE, in AKB48 form.

After watching a clip of the PV, easily identified as EXILE imo.

LOL at Umeda wearing the sunglasses (ATSUSHI?!) and the faux 24Karats Jerseys. They even have the dancers... for a ballad! I like AKB48, I like EXILE.. when crossovers happen, it's a joyful time :D.

The poster in the beginning of the PV, reminds me of the FANTASY image but in B&W although it highlights select members like Akimoto Sayaka (EXILE highlights each member equally, although JSB does get shafted at times.)

Posted Image

The font of the poster also looks similar to the ones used for 24Karats
Posted Image

24KARATS!!!!! (LOL, what?? I don't even...)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

---------------------------------------

Will edit this post when more info is out, with 2nd day oricon and etc.

---------------
EDIT:
2nd Day sales on Oricon!
I Wish For You: 55,302 (Total to date: 125,954)
Motto Tsuyoku maintains #7 on the chart
DREAM's Ev'rybody Alright! up one spot, to #21.

Posted Image

#237 Danseryu

Danseryu

- The EXILE Enthusiast -

• Senpai
  • 965 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 05:54 PM

3rd Day Oricon Sales ranking!

I Wish For You : 15,651 (Total: 141,605)
Motto Tsuyoku jumped to #5
DREAM's Ev'rybody Alright
! fell out of top 30 (can't blame it, no current promotions :X)

On Recochoku Chaku Uta - I Wish For You jumps to #5, Motto Tsuyoku maintains #4. I Wish For You maintains the top spots for : Chaku Uta Full, Video Clip, Movie (Full PV)

-------------------------------

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js4TwJrXsn4

2nd major single release under LDH / Avex RhythmZone.

Download single here:
>>> http://www.mediafire...2rwpfoo4b6n4gil <<<

Let me know if any problems with the file! As said before, if you like the single please purchase a copy from CDJapan or HMV / etc. Support the artist! :D

Enjoy!

---------------------------------

In AKB48 Chikano Rina's ameblo blog, she posted that she had come back to Tokyo from her trip in Kyoto. When she was over there, she went to a Shinto shrine and saw many of the entertainment industry celebrities' shrine cards (plaques) posted. When she was going to put her card / plaque amongst them, she said that there was "God" in there.

She posted a photo, and it was the cards of EXILE's ATSUSHI / MAKIDAI / AKIRA. (LOL!)

She's such a fangirl, it's adorable XD.

Note: The "God" part was probably meant as "highest level performance" but can also be read as God. Unless someone can correct me :D

Blog post here:
>>> Chikano Rina Blog Post 10-10-08 <<<

Posted Image

#238 ji.

ji.

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 113 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 10:07 PM

HIRO ON MECHAIKE TONIGHT!!!!!!

#239 Danseryu

Danseryu

- The EXILE Enthusiast -

• Senpai
  • 965 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 05:42 AM

^
I hear the 10/9 episode of Mecha Ike is the results of the audition for a comedian. I wonder if HIRO is the one to be announcing it XD. Gonna see if it's on D-addicts in a few!

--------------------------------------

EXILE's ATSUSHI was in Hong Kong in the past days, he ended up doing a surprise collab. performance with Miriam Yeung at her live tour.

Of course, they performed "Small City Big Matters", same one from the TV Special.

EXPG kids danced with her in the last few performances including the mandarin version of Nobody (Wonder girls)

ATSUSHI was spotted in the audience with EXILE Live band captain and bass player!

Seen here:
Posted Image

Someone from Jpopmusic forum went to the live concert and was waiting outside for Miriam Yeung but saw ATSUSHI leaving. The user shouted "ATSUSHI SAIKOU!!!!!" and ATSUSHI went straight up to the person and shook hands :D. Only with that person, no one else O_O~

Lucky!!!!! T_T

--------------------------------------------

Will edit post with more info! Gotta eat now :D

Posted Image

#240 ji.

ji.

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 113 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 05:53 AM

What if HIRO became the new member LOL.