• Please log in to reply
985 replies to this topic

#921 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 01:11 PM

You know, usually I watch live performances only a handful of times, but for the past month I've been crazy about this Odd Eye performance. I think I've watched it like 20 times already, everything is so point. And Taemin. Aaaaaaah, Taemin. Sorry, I can't control myself when it comes to him XD You've got to watch the Taemin focus of this performance as well. Just a small warning, you might die.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#922 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 06:47 PM

Tamin (lol) has come to bless us all with a comeback so get ready for him to drag you to hell 

He did a whole message thing through his phone here too (its about 20 mins so you can like grab a meal while you watch this lol)

im hype  :)  :)  :)  :)  :rolleyes:

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#923 Momoko2288

Momoko2288

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 242 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 07:00 PM

I'm so excited I already pre-ordered it.
I have to face it, at this point I'd buy anything SHINee members release lol.
He's so cute in the V- app

#924 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 04:54 PM

i am not okay lmao 

The album ranked #1 on Naver, genie, and Mnet, and #3 on melon immediately after he released it (50 minutes ago), and all the album songs are ranking on the top 10 of Naver music and genie. Yet to be released on itunes. 

Taemin will be on Jonghyuns Blue Night Radio tonight (actually right now) - stream https://t.co/Of3kut8Tht

(also i feel a little shit seeing this thread go down into oblivion so im gonna try my best to update it more bc shinee is my all time favorite group + taemin is my ultimate bias lol) 

#925 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 10:15 PM

I didn't like the song at first but it's grown on me although I still prefer some of the album songs. He did a great job tho especially with the dancing in Drip Drop, I don't want to imagine how hot it must have been filming it ^^;

(Am I the only one slightly annoyed by the backup dancers? I know they're meant to add expression but it's super off putting for me. I just want to watch Taemin lol)

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#926 Momoko2288

Momoko2288

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 242 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 07:07 AM

I'm in love with Drip Drop and Press Your Number they are so good oh my god i'm so proud of Taemin  <3

Drip Drop is so memorizing, it has this feeling of being almost off-balance that is somehow addicting? I don't know exactly how to describe it, but I love it. He is such a great dancer, so fluid and sharp. I'm always in awe watching him

I can't really figure out the story for Press Your Number other than it being about his possible multiple personalities but I love it, he looks really good in that victorian like suit, so handsome  :wub:

I can't wait for my copy to arrive~

#927 Momoko2288

Momoko2288

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 242 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 03:00 AM

Sorry I was trying to post from my phone and my Internet messed up.

#928 Momoko2288

Momoko2288

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 242 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 03:02 AM

I don't mean to double post, but info about Jonghyun's new album is out!
There's gonna be 9 tracks, of which Jjong co-composed and wrote 8.
It will be released May 24th~!
I don't mean to double post, but info about Jonghyun's new album is out!
There's gonna be 9 tracks, of which Jjong co-composed and wrote 8.
It will be released May 24th~!

#929 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 08:54 PM

Teaser clips 

clip 2

clip 3

clip 4

#930 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 05:58 PM

New japanese single that was pretty much swept under the rug because of jjong's album but whatever ^^; 

Kimi No Sei De

Releases on 2016.05.18

Short version 

Full version 

And they have a rival group!! Introducing SHINyan! 

I hate to do this but.... i might have to stop stanning taemin. Taenyan is just so much cooler, look at that tail swipe!  :wub:

#931 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:58 AM

SHINee is back to slay our souls 

#932 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 04:46 PM

Shinee has a new Japanese album, their 5th one titled 'FIVE', and their promotional song is GET THE TREASURE, to be released Feb 22nd.

SHINee (minus) Jong promoting it on japanese daytime tv

And here is the music video for Winter Wonderland released a few months ago, but it wasn't posted here lol, It will be on the FIVE album 

Tracklist 

Gentleman
Mr. Right Guy
ABOAB
Kimi no Sei de (君のせいで; Because of You)
Do Me Right
Become Undone
Get The Treasure
1 of 1 (Japanese Ver.)
Nothing To Lose
Melody
Winter Wonderland
Diamond Sky

Covers (Regular - FC Limited Edition - Limited A and B ) 
280px-SHINee_-_FIVE_REG.jpg  280px-SHINee_-_FIVE_FC.jpg  373px-SHINee_-_FIVE_LTD.jpg

#933 Momoko2288

Momoko2288

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 242 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 05:09 PM

i love get the treasure so much. I haven't preordered the album though. I'm trying to save money so I can buy concert tickets to see them in Dallas ;-; I really really want to go. 

but at the same time I really really want to buy Five, but I like the FC cover the most actually, the Limited A&B is really bland to me this time, and while the regular is really colorful, there is something about it that just looks odd to me. 

#934 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:47 PM

More promotion for FIVE, english subbed 

I like how the commentators where praising SHINee on their Japanese, i don't think they knew SHINee have been learning japanese for years (similar to how DBSK did), but it was nice to hear them praising them for it! 

#935 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 12:49 PM

Jonghyun passed away. He committed suicide via coal briquette.

https://www.koreaboo...mitted-suicide/

Confirmation from his sister:

https://www.koreaboo...mitted-suicide/

Confirmation from police:

https://www.koreaboo...un-passed-away/

May he rest in peace. One of my first K-pop boy groups I've listened to had lost their member to the Reaper :(

CURRENTLY COLOR-CODING JAPANESE IDOL SONGS

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

#936 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 05:07 PM

I can't breathe. I'm literally shaking. This group is everything to me. I'm so sorry all I could do as support him as a fan. I hope all his loved ones are okay, I hope his sister and the members are okay. 

If anyone needs to talk I'm here, broken but here. 

#937 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 06:22 PM

I'll be playing this non-stop today in his memory.  RIP Jonghyun...

https://www.youtube....h?v=fJEn29QUwZ0

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#938 Bexie

Bexie

You can't spell Yoshizawa without oshi

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 07:01 PM

Found out at work. Soon as I found out they wanted another ###### cashier didn't they

cant believe it. Loved SHINee since 2008, theyre my all time favourites and Jonghyun had some of the best vocals in any Kpop group. i loved him so much

edit this was from an interview he did in April my ###### heart

A few years ago, I was crying and whining at my mom and sister while I was really drunk. I asked my mom and my sister.. it wasn’t long after we’d moved. I asked them if they were happy. I got drunk and woke up my entire sleeping family, like some ahjussi(old man). It had been my number one goal in life, you know, to make my mom and sister happy. They both woke up and told me they were happy. But I was so envious at the fact that they were able to reply that they were, indeed, happy. Because it wasn’t like that for me. I told them while sobbing: "I want to be happy too." Then I felt like I’d done my mom and sister wrong. But from then on, I started contemplating about happiness. For about six months, I pondered specifically over what I would need to do in order to become happy. I think that time of transformation has come. I think I need to become happy, now. I must become happy. I am going to be happy.

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

Harunan ~ Kanana ~ Duu ~ Kaedi ~ Ruru 

You did well, Jonghyun

#939 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 07:20 PM

I personally don't understand what it is that makes people feel so depressed- thankfully it hasn't happened to me...but my heart really aches for him. To think pass that cute and loving dinosaur looking face, he was hurting so much i side. I always feel more for those that commit suicide, such a hard decision and such an emotional way to go.

I hope this really opens the eyes for mental issues within and outside the industry.

May his soul rest in peace and may his family find solace in such a difficult time.

SHINee was my jam a few years back, and Jonghyun was my favourite, his voice was truly amazing and unique. ❤️❤️❤️

#940 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 07:37 PM

May his family find ease during this difficult time.
Sato Masaki <3 Ishida Ayumi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users