#1 Azgaroth

Azgaroth

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1272 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 05:33 PM

Onegai My Melody Kirara

Posted Image

the animé that Tanaka Reina is starring in, talk about your thoughts on it here.

resbluesig.jpg

https://www.facebook...201523780009650 - All of my Drawings that i have done will be on here

#2 ck2

ck2

BATE is something that I REALLY need to MASTER

• Banned
  • 1762 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 06:22 AM

that pic is "Onegai My Melody ~ Kuru Kuru Shuffle!" , not "Onegai My Melody Kirara" ........

anyway,

Reina is REALLY good at voice acting :ph34r: :ph34r:

#3 Azgaroth

Azgaroth

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1272 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 07:45 AM

Hm.... Stupid me, Hehe.

Yeah, she is better at that than i thought she woulda been.

resbluesig.jpg

https://www.facebook...201523780009650 - All of my Drawings that i have done will be on here

#4 MaioAio

MaioAio

「赤西」と「伊野尾」 two timer, slave, wife & GF

• Senpai
  • 1965 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:02 AM

I watched a little bit of the anime, and wow, Reina did pretty good job! :unsure:
Surprising good, I think~

#5 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 02:19 PM

man, i love this anime. x_x
me and invisibleguy usually watch it together on keyhole tv. ^_^ gotta love mai mero. arryama!

Posted Image
my last.fm ・ visit #risa @ efnet.org

#6 ilove-momosu

ilove-momosu

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 07:39 AM

that pic is "Onegai My Melody ~ Kuru Kuru Shuffle!" , not "Onegai My Melody Kirara" ........

anyway,

Reina is REALLY good at voice acting :noo: XD

No. Its Kirara.
In the image it even has `Kirara`written in Hiragana and in ENGLISH ALPHABET.

#7 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 11:45 AM

^You didn't read what Azgaroth posted in reply?
He corrected the image already. So your post is pointless :good:
Tip: check the date of the post you wanted to respond to.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#8 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 04:39 PM

the thread title is still wrong, though... ><

Posted Image

#9 turbos86

turbos86

=P

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2731 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 04:58 PM

^ Fixed!

Back on topic, My melo finally transformed in episode 12, lol, that took long enough!

#10 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 06:39 AM

transform? :blink: into what? sorry i haven't followed Reina's anime ^^; I only saw one last week where Reina's character did teh transformation thingy but MyMelo fell asleep... does that happen all the time?

Why is there a transformation scene in the first place? XD Can anyone explain.. I don't get the story ^^;

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#11 Azgaroth

Azgaroth

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1272 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 10:02 AM

Has the series been getting subbed? I have seen part of the first Episode but can't understand what they are saying.

resbluesig.jpg

#12 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 09:52 AM

^ nope, haven't heard of anyone subbing it.

@zam: i'll give you a little synopsis since i've watched all the episodes. well, really, the first two episodes are the most important ones to get the story. this is pretty spoily if you haven't watched it.

Hoshizuki Kirara (Reina) is trying to confess her feelings to her football playing suteki na senpai but doesn't have enough courage to do it. one night she sees a shooting star and is about to wish for more courage, but just as she's about to wish she gets disturbed by a small elephant (using an umbrella to fly), who happens to be the king of the dreamland MaryLand. to pay back for ruining Kirara's wish he offers her the umbrella to go to his country where there is a big shooting star you can wish to. Kirara agrees, takes the umbrella and flies away... through a trumpet and falls down on MyMelo and Kuromi-chan and a dresser, hurting her knee. MyMelo offers to stitch her up since otherwise her cotton would fall out, until Kirara explains that she's a human, haha. and then there's that hilarious scene with the bandage... :good: poor Kirara. invis, get over here and post that gif! XD
anyways, if i remember it correctly, there's this festival that night during which the star will fall on the sky. the king gets back to his room in the palace through the window, trying to not be noticed by the queen. but she's been waiting for him and gets angry at him for going off to the human world to buy idol stuff and half naked figurines, lol. apparently it was their wedding anniversary, the queen had fixed an orchestra and food and had been waiting for a long time, so she's pretty pissed off. so she kicks the king out the window. at the same time the star has begun falling and people are making their wishes, until Kuromi-chan and her gang comes and disturbs everyone. Baku tries to stop her, but she just run her tricycle into him, making him go on a small air trip. both the king and Baku collide with the star, which changes direction and collides with the trumpet in the sky, and then everything falls to the ground, broken. then this gay looking guy falls to the ground too, with a small star with him. Kuromi-chan falls instantly in love with him, but it seems like Baku's wish turns him into a chicken.
this guy seems to be the prince of Wishing Star Land, and it seems he's stranded in MaryLand since the big star broke into quite a bunch of smaller stars that fell all over the place. and he needs it to get home. Kirara is now also stranded since the trumpet is broken. the chicken prince asks the king to gather the pieces of the star and Kirara asks him to fix the trumpet. it would however take a year to fix the trumpet according to the proffessor. the chicken says that if the pieces of the stars are gathered he could easily fix the trumpet, so they deside to gather them. then Kirara and MyMelo are given Star Pendants which they can use to transform with.

so, the following episodes are pretty much about them all going to find star pieces that have granted someone's wish where it landed... making it harder to retrieve. after the piece is retrieved the chicken turns back to the prince and he's able to fulfill one wish. it's definitely a very fun show to watch, imo. :omg: Kuromi likes the prince, the prince/chicken likes Kirara, Kirara hates chickens, MyMelo loves chickens, Baku just want to eat chicken...

to answer your question, Kirara always transfer to some appropriate character (always with bishoujo (beautiful girl) in the beginning :omg:) to get back the star piece, like bishoujo nurse, bishoujo cowgirl and such. MyMelo on the other hand never (almost) change any outer features, just

if you don't feel like DLing the episodes, there's always youtube. :omg:
episode 1: part 1 part 2 part 3
episode 2: part 1 part 2 part 3

Posted Image

#13 warqueen

warqueen

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 388 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 01:59 PM

I've watched some episodes, but my japanese is sooooooo basic then i couldn't understand much of what was happening :rolleyes:
I hope someone sub this soon.
Posted Image

#14 OnDiet

OnDiet

Erien #1223

• Senpai
  • 1907 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 01:37 AM

Actually i've never watched Onegai my Melody. I didn't even know Reina was dubbing (Seriously, i thought she was dubbing a character in kirarin and not kirara)
Last week i happened to be hanging around on Tv Tokyo and suddenly i thought i heard 'Yakiniku!' in Reina's voice, so i started watching it :B Cute anime. And Reina voice is :good:
I kind of got addicted and started downloading the episodes from tracker :P
(I don't watch animes, Onegai my Melody kirara is the first to make me watch it.)

#15 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:01 AM

posted this in Reina's thread:

i started subbing the first episode sometime in July, and never really got around to finish it, although it's pretty much finished. i'm not going to go through the trouble of subbing all the other episodes (no way XD), but it would feel like a waste not to release this since i did put some effort doing it and there's not very much that hasn't been translated. if anyone of you feel like it, go ahead and finish it if you want.

anyway, here's the torrent for the first ep (if you got it, you're welcome to help seed :P):
Onegai My Melody Kirara episode 1 torrent
(i'm not doing a hard sub for this since the subs aren't completely finished)

and here are the subs (included both ASS and SRT): Attached File  Onegai_My_Melody_Kirara_01_subs.zip   21.05K   14 downloads

and just for the heck of it (and to get attention :P), i did some screenshots.
Attached File  ommk1screens.jpg   305.71K   13 downloads

so yeah, this is the only ep i'm doing. but i hope that at least someone watches it anyway. ^^;

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users