Yupa

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 06:09 AM

There are two FC concert DVDs I would like to get a hold of:

Hello! Project 2006 Winter - Wonderful Hearts
Hello! Project 2006 Winter - Elder Club

Does anyone know if there is a listing of FC DVDs anywhere (in English)?

#22 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 08:14 AM

Hmm that Ai Takahashi item is very rare ive only ever owned the one and they almost never turn up for sale. As for the Wonderful Hearts and Elder Club Fanclub dvds from 2006 i do have the Elder Club 2006 FC that i would trade.

As for the FC item listing there is no list it would seem although between us on the forum we could probably make a pretty list between us.

#23 different_side

different_side

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 451 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 09:25 AM

This topic it seems interesting :( ..
Well am looking for MM and H!P dvd magazine (except MM dvd magazine Vol.1 and 4)
yoshizawa hitomi Sports Festival DVD 2006.

and any yoshizawa goods from (2004-2007).
Posted Image
Check my Personal Profile for more TakaGaki

#24 Tetsik

Tetsik

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 3181 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 11:35 PM

Ishikawa lifesized poster is a thing i would like to have. Well i wasnt quick when they got released. Is there a chance for that one?:santa:
Posted Image
Set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#25 ☆LuckyFortuneCookie☆

☆LuckyFortuneCookie☆

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1041 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 01:56 AM

*sigh*

I think everyone knows that what I want is the actually pink tambourine from the Milky Way PV....

the costume would be nice too :unsure:

I'd also LUV some great goto maki cards especially the ones in her SB!T costume.

And pretty much all of the Kusumi Koharu Costumes...

JUST SO YOU KNOW: there is a REALLY good bid going on for makoto cards right now: http://cgi.ebay.com/...1QQcmdZViewItem

#26 jrongow

jrongow

Forever-5th Gen

• Senpai
  • 1776 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 03:00 AM

I know it's damn hard to find Ai-chan's merchandise... Shucks..
Anyways, would like the Yume Kara Samete CD single too, though I seriously doubt it's gonna be available, what with alrdy 2 ppl in front of me requesting for it, plus the fact that it's alrdy a rare item.
Also looking for Ai-chan and Gaki-san solo posters (A4 and above), that's in good quality.
Lastly, looking for the MM posters from any of the songs after and including Go Girl ~Koi no Victory~.

Please PM me with your price if you've got any of the above to offer, and only if u're willing to send overseas. Thanks.

P.S. Would also like to find the concert towels, and also autographed posters, but as Himalia said, I know I'm not gonna pay the huge amounts that those items are valued at, so gotta make some sacrifices.
Posted Image
The Sexy Heroine of my Final Fantasy...
愛 = LOVE

#27 tennyoaisu

tennyoaisu

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 293 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 06:27 AM

Any Yossi-related concert goods, maybe official pictures...
Favorite way to say "red wines" with a German accent?
RED VINES!

#28 Yossisexual

Yossisexual

formerly sarcasticpaper

• Senpai
  • 1375 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 06:46 AM

^I've noticed that three people (including myself) have all just basically said "Yossui items"
:lol: sorry yea...I just felt like saying that
I think I'm way to excited at the prospect of this being real...
Posted Image

#29 fr0d0b0ls0n

fr0d0b0ls0n

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1027 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 07:48 AM

Well, I'm looking for something easy (or at least recent): the morning musume t-shirt from Taiwan. The one with mm in white and fire in the back.

Aichan - Kamei - Riho - Kaedy - Sakura - Maachan - Fukuchan - Ayumi

#30 Thonkz

Thonkz

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 295 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 07:59 AM

Im looking for any of Jun2 stuff..

I mean like Tshirt/Scarf well.. Photo card is okay but i prefer apparell

Thanks

Posted Image
She is my Angel and my Sexy Princess
Meeting her was the one of the best moment in my life

#31 °Chrisron

°Chrisron

岡井千聖のオタク

• Senpai
  • 3449 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 10:37 AM

I actually want something that I believe isn't that hard to find. The "All Taiyo to Ciscomoon / T&C Bomber" PV collection on DVD. But I do not have much extra money this month so you have to find it really cheap. :ph34r:

#32 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 03:56 PM

Ai Takahashi Yume Kara Semete cd acquired. I will swap this item for something special i guess or i am open to offers.

@°Chrisron that dvd you speak of its often in high demand it would seem and is rarely a good price.

@Tetsik - Would you be speaking of the Rika lfesize that got released recently ?

Like most people I would love some autograph stuff, below is my priority list ...

Berryz Kobo - all names (7 or 8)

Mission Completed ;)

Posted Image

#33 Yossisexual

Yossisexual

formerly sarcasticpaper

• Senpai
  • 1375 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 04:22 PM

Okay so I already mentioned any Yossui goods
But I'm going to be very slightly more specific
Mainly any Yoshizawa T-shirts or other apparel from any Momusu concert or other events

The same goes for Miki stuff
I would love to have some type of good from her first concert...but whenever I find one they're quiet expensive so I'm going to stick with Miki stuff from a Momusu concert =]

Then of course GAM concert goods would also be amazing

Or early Maki goods

haha I feel like I'm being so non-descriptive but literally its like I just want goods ;)
So yea: Yoshizawa momusu apparel (maybe those tour towels...)
Miki momusu apparel (and also maybe those towels that are more like posters...cuz I think they're awesome.)
GAM any concert goods
EARLY Maki Goto Concert goods
I think I'm way to excited at the prospect of this being real...
Posted Image

#34 Tetsik

Tetsik

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 3181 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 05:24 PM

@Hima>> as far as i know its the only lifesized poster of her that was released right?. So yes, i have that one on my mind.
Posted Image
Set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#35 denadel

denadel

Sheki-Dol fan

• Senpai
  • 1128 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 07:42 PM

Come to think of it, i reallly want the coconuts dvd releases back in 1999. But i think that is jsut as hard to find
as t&c's bomber's dvd..

Yume Kara Samete CD single

i didnt know this was released as a physcial cd at all. I just thought it was included in the pucchi best cd and available for download. Does anyone know what the cover looks like?

www.hpoldschool.com (under construction)

#36 Tetsik

Tetsik

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 3181 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 08:08 PM

It was released as a single cd also, but as it was mentioned before: its kinda rare stuff.
Posted Image
Set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#37 °Chrisron

°Chrisron

岡井千聖のオタク

• Senpai
  • 3449 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:35 PM

Come to think of it, i reallly want the coconuts dvd releases back in 1999. But i think that is jsut as hard to find
as t&c's bomber's dvd..

Huh, I know the T&C DVD is oop, but it's not that hard to find is it? There are at least two copies on Yahoo Auctions Japan right now and last time I checked before that there were four. I do want the Coconuts Musume DVD too btw. :good:

Yume Kara Samete CD single

i didnt know this was released as a physcial cd at all. I just thought it was included in the pucchi best cd and available for download. Does anyone know what the cover looks like?

Here you go: Posted Image

#38 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:52 PM

The T&C Bomber dvd that people speak of is not to hard to find but you very rarely find one at a low price. Basically speaking a bargain is hard to come by. As for the coconut musume dvd that is rare.

#39 Pex

Pex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 900 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:31 AM

Yume Kara Samete is on an actual CD? Did not know this, but now I've actually seen visual proof.

Hrm...I'd ask for that, but there's really no use at this point. Too many people ahead of me in line. It'd probably easier to get Aichan flown over here and go on a date with her. (And have her sing it to me in person!) http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c20.gif
Avatar courtesy of the very talented Risa/Misa

#40 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 06:51 PM

The Yume Kara Samete cd has now gone although i have my eye on another one but to be honest i don't see myself getting this one.

hmm, i really want the "I LOVE KEMEKO" t-shirt that yagucchan wore! :sob:

Ok i will now confirm that the shirt does actually exist XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users