• Please log in to reply
2972 replies to this topic

#1 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 06:47 PM

The purpose of this thread is for those who want certain items for their collection and cannot find them. Yes we could all put down stuff that we are likely to never get as we have nothing to swap for them or are simply not prepaired to pay its actual value. So apply common sense to what you post in this thread.

For example i would like the music box that was given to Yuko Nakazawa after she graduated from Morning Musume. I would like the As for one day Kei Yasuda cd again its never going to happen.

Perhaps you have no idea what those last items are but there are a few of these items so im speaking of items that are at least possible and within your grasp.

Please just say what this item would be for yourself and perhaps someone on this site can help you get the item you want XD

Perhaps you just want to complete your W discography or just seek a specfic FC dvd or even just want an early photobook it matters little.

#2 Chachimaru

Chachimaru

Her whisper is the Lucifer

• Senpai
  • 2276 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 06:55 PM

ahh, any autograph would be amazing. ahah but yeah, thats not very likely xD

Hmm, ZYX's shiroi tokyo DVD would be nice.

......................................................”ねえ、ナナ。。。"

Posted Image

#3 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 06:56 PM

So for me its the following.

Ai no tane is the first Morning Musume cd. Im lucky enough to already have the first one as well. It seems the very first few had numbers on them so after that i cannot tell what number the cd is.

I managed to get tickets for the event :D Ok thats just for completeness :o That was never intentional i stumbled across one by chance when getting some other item.

I managed to get one of the signed Ai no tanes that come with the photo and the card signed by the group.

However there seems to be two more items after this one is a signed Ai no Tane poster which was done at one of the events. Again i have this and i have no idea how many of these were even made if there is more than one. (I would imagine there is) I say that because i have only ever seen one. In the photos below you will see the poster being held my Morning Musume and i have reason to belive the one in my collection is that specfic one but i can never be 100% on that however i am 98% confident of it.

So onto the final item of which there is an unknown quantity of them and these are photos from the event. But these are official as such. I've managed to collect a fair few of these but i still have no way of being 100% certain of how many there is although i have noticed some patterns in it so i have a good idea of how many there probably is. Again these items were limited.

Below are the doubles i have and i am happy to exchange any of these. So if you have any not in the pictures below i might not have them in my actual collection. So at the very least i would be interested to see them ^^;

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now i am happy to swap any of the pictures above and hopefully for ones i don't have. So if you have any of these please let me know. I would also swap photos i don't have for other HP stuff if you prefer.

#4 Jaseybase

Jaseybase

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 636 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 01:34 AM

^ That's so cool about the poster!

Something that I really want but haven't been able to find anywhere is a Goto Maki (or MM with Gocchin) photoalbum for L-size cards. I need somewhere to nicely keep the few photos that I am buying. I don't know how much it would cost though <3

Oh, and photos of Aichan and Mikitty in their Kanashimi Twilight outfits. ^^

#5 ºAfuroGunso™

ºAfuroGunso™

AiriYUIyuiA

• Senpai
  • 1996 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 07:39 AM

i want those costumes used by c-ute and berryz koubou on their concert
cutie rangers and berryz kamen

#6 chibilolli

chibilolli

Risa's #1 Western Fan

• Senpai
  • 3932 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 09:03 AM

Maybe you might be able to help me out with some information Himalia What I'm really REALLY after at the minute is Risa's autograph. I don't really want a signed poster as I haven't found any I like yet. But I was just wondering if the Gokkies signed cards after they joined MM like the Rokkies did? If they did then I really want one of them.

I did see a Go Girl Koi No Victory CD on Yahoo where the insert was signed by all the members at the time but I didn't bid on it.

So yeah...Risa's autograph is my holy grail at the minute.

Posted Image

Winner of Hello! Online's Risa's Greatest Fan Award 2010 & 2011

#7 denadel

denadel

Sheki-Dol fan

• Senpai
  • 1128 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 11:02 AM

I'm on the lookout for a compialtion album which Yuki Maeda is featured in. She sings the song "anata to ikiru".
Title of the album is 演歌競演!最新はやり歌 (Enka Kyouen! Saishin Hayari-uta). I have put all info of the album at the wiki. I hope to find it one day, but idont know if i will..

This is what it looks like:
Posted Image

I am also looking for the promo poster for her single "ai ai daiko".

I can't help you guys with the stuff youre searching for. . <_<
That ai no tane poster is nice, Himalia! That would be a true gem to have!!

www.hpoldschool.com (under construction)

#8 yoshikix

yoshikix

ちょこっと Love

• Senpai
  • 680 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 11:05 AM

hmm, i really want the "I LOVE KEMEKO" t-shirt that yagucchan wore! <_<

Posted Image

"Statistics is like a bikini, what is revealed is suggestive, but what is concealed is vital."

#9 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 11:29 AM

I'm on the lookout for a compialtion album which Yuki Maeda is featured in. She sings the song "anata to ikiru".
Title of the album is 演歌競演!最新はやり歌

Ok mission accepted :D BTW do you have some kind of affordability limit on this ? I'll see what i can do <_<

#10 denadel

denadel

Sheki-Dol fan

• Senpai
  • 1128 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 01:17 PM

^If you find it i'll be forever grateful :lol: (it's the only song by her i dont have or have heard).
I really cant afford it if it gets to expensive. It's also an item that is not so sought after as it is "just" a compilation album from a record company, so if you find it i hope it doesn't cost too much! Right now i can afford it if it is in the 20-30 USD price range.

Good luck on your mission :( (My mission failed, couldnt' find it anywhere :wub: )

#11 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 01:27 PM

Mission completed. I found more than one place so it will be a new one.

#12 denadel

denadel

Sheki-Dol fan

• Senpai
  • 1128 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 03:24 PM

Mission completed. I found more than one place so it will be a new one.

Whatwhatwhat :rolleyes: ?!?!
you found it in 10 minutes? That's awesome!! and a new one :faint

I dont know what else to say, but thank you!!

#13 Shirow

Shirow

ふかゆ

• Senpai
  • 3183 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 03:36 PM

Like most people I would love some autograph stuff, below is my priority list ...

Berryz Kobo - all names (7 or 8)
Morning Musume - (current line up)
Kusumi Koharu
Massa Sudo
Momoko Tsugunaga
Tokunga Chinami
Risako Sugaya

Price isnt really an issue, and I wouldnt mind what surface it was on.

:rolleyes: good luck!

mak.png

#14 DarkL1ghT

DarkL1ghT

新垣さんの声、大好き!

• Senpai
  • 1047 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 03:58 PM

For me, the 2 things I really want are Risa-related. 1st is the MM 2005 Haru shirt. That has the best design I've ever seen for her concert tshirt so far. 2nd will of course be a poster of her and the bigger the size and the latest it is the better (although the RB one I don't really fancy :rolleyes:). Yeah those are basically it for now.

Posted Image
All hail the Blue GAKINI! ^□ ^

#15 Haylee

Haylee

Old School Avenger!

• Senpai
  • 1135 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 08:26 PM

I agree with yoshikix, the I Love Kemeko shirt would be lovely... Maybe it's from the H!P shop that used to be in Hawaii?

Posted Image
Member of WHOA: Iida Kaori, Fukuda Asuka & Maeda Yuki Branches
"Don't love your new girl the same as you loved me..." -Memory Seishun no Hikari

#16 yoshikix

yoshikix

ちょこっと Love

• Senpai
  • 680 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 09:10 PM

I agree with yoshikix, the I Love Kemeko shirt would be lovely... Maybe it's from the H!P shop that used to be in Hawaii?

I cant fit into shirts from H!P but that does not deter me from getting them as well as they are all displayed, damn it, i really want that shirt! Hawaii? That's sooooo faraway, im just afraid its a FC item XD

Posted Image

"Statistics is like a bikini, what is revealed is suggestive, but what is concealed is vital."

#17 TheAnna18

TheAnna18

Yes

• Senpai
  • 1818 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 10:38 PM

number one- momoko autograph

yeah, thats pretty much it. i dont care how much it is, i'll buy it!!
(unless its like 200 bucks or something outrageous)
or all of berryz would be awesome too...

:good:
^random

siggie_zps6431208e.jpg

#18 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 11:15 PM

a lock ofSayumi hair, hope thats not too much to ask for :w00t:

racequeen.jpg

#19 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 11:18 PM

There is just one item at the moment that I have been unable to track down that I would love to have.

As I understand it, Takahashi Ai's solo song "Yume kara samete" was actually released as a fan club CD single after it was first put up as download only. I would dearly love to own the actual CD single but I never seem to be able to find one. If anyone was able to help me I would be very grateful.

#20 Yossisexual

Yossisexual

formerly sarcasticpaper

• Senpai
  • 1375 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 04:08 AM

^I would love Ais "Yume Kara Samete" single as well

For me ANY Yoshizawa Hitomi T-shirt (besides the Ongaku Tour and Her 23rd Birthday one) would be amazing!
I have only been able to recently start purchasing H!P items and so I missed out on all the Yoshizawa goods from when she was in Momusu...
so yea anything Yoshizawa from a tour (besides like pictures) is amazing~!
I think I'm way to excited at the prospect of this being real...
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users