• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

#41 superdry!

superdry!

4th gen member

• Senpai
  • 206 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 11:30 PM

Yeaaa...Aki is soo pretty, but shes cute, too!

I liked Aya at first and I found Haruna cute. But, then...I discovered Aki-chan among the 5 members, and that was it. She became my fav member. ^^

I love the Avex TV show where they had Sweets on and some white dude as the host. They went through some games and at the end they were the victims of a prank (the classic snake in a can). It was sooo funny seeing their reactions.

Daaishi ♥♥

#42 kanemotto

kanemotto

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 12:10 PM

O___O omg. u have that clip? can u please upload please? *cries*

SweetS are so cute. and they dont exactly act cute. :sob:

is it just me, all are all the members of SweetS very likeable? i can't seem to find a most unfavourable one. ^^

#43 Snapple

Snapple

The Empty Bullring

• Senpai
  • 1032 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 12:42 PM

I know what you mean! they are all great! they all have something that stands out for each of them!

Miori - beauty
Mai - Cuteness and Innocence
Aki - leadership and confidence
Aya - Voice and stage presence
Haruna - Voice and dance skills

thats just what i think anyway, but all 5 are awesome at all i listed! ^^
Posted Image
ICHIGOGO Twitter Last.fm Excessive Drama
秋元才加 ♥ 峯岸みなみ ♥ 篠田麻里子 ♥ 松井珠理奈 ~ freezingkiss

#44 superdry!

superdry!

4th gen member

• Senpai
  • 206 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 05:09 PM

I'll see what I can do. First, I gotta find the file on my computer and then upload it.

Daaishi ♥♥

#45 sh33p

sh33p

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 09:24 AM

heh, i saw that too! i LOVED theyre reactions, they were so scared and all of them rolled their chairs back xDDD they were more scared of the spider tho :)
Posted Image
WAHAHAHAHA
KEEP-SMILING: Nami Tamaki Fan Club <--join =D

#46 romi

romi

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 06:36 AM

I've listen to their 1st and 2nd mini albums, not bad. I missed the girl groups day. Now with Zone coming to an end, probably will pay more attention to them.

#47 vul3gk4

vul3gk4

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 05:35 PM

I know this way is to bad

#48 Eijiro

Eijiro

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 01:18 PM

Hmm...I agree with pretty much the common consensus here about them.

I found out about them through J-poopl last year, and I agree in the article that theyre a guilty pleasure.

And, it is me...or am I like the only fan whoes fav member is Aki? :sob: :wub:

My favourite member is Aki, too! x_x

I really like them... at first I thought that I wouldn't like them, because they are so young. But I found that their voices sound very nice together and their songs are extremely catchy XP Since then I just listen to them all the time, become one of my top current groups!

#49 sh33p

sh33p

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 04:57 AM

I really like them... at first I thought that I wouldn't like them, because they are so young. But I found that their voices sound very nice together and their songs are extremely catchy ^^; Since then I just listen to them all the time, become one of my top current groups!

me too ^^; i love sweets!
Posted Image
WAHAHAHAHA
KEEP-SMILING: Nami Tamaki Fan Club <--join =D

#50 nyekobug

nyekobug

nyekobooger

• Senpai
  • 511 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 08:21 PM

Add me in. I first found out about them during my rampant downloads from alt.binaries.sounds.jpop XD. Someone graciously posted Grow Into Shining Stars, and then Sky. Ever since those two songs, I've been collecting their stuff whenever possible. I've been using the Sky video as a video transcoder test (much to the bane of my coworkers who think I have Lolicon - especially since I now have a poster of them over my computer ^_^) but yeah, I can't wait to see how much better they get (I hear Takako from Speed is an amazing singer now) over the next (n) years :P

Oh, and an M-Flo :P's SweetS remix wouldn't be bad to hear either.

-nyekobug
1.95TB uploaded!!!! \^.^/ Unofficially in charge of the HM2000 reseed project. My favorites: infidelguy.com, Digitally Imported FM (my playlist), 2 the Ranting Gryphon and Opie and Anthony. Visit the 塊魂 (Katamari Damashii) message board too!

Server is offline pretty much indefinately for filesharing. Sakura beats my share ratio :(

#51 sweetscrazy

sweetscrazy

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 08:54 PM

glad to see there are more SweetS fans now!

Oh, and an M-Flo 's SweetS remix wouldn't be bad to hear either.

yeah! a remix would be totally cool. especially since the SweetS do good dance tracks

#52 magicyang

magicyang

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 06:09 AM

i like SweetS!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE A LOT OF VIDEO OF THEM
I HOPE WE CAN SHARE THEM EACH OTHER

EXCUSE ME, WHO HAVE THE PART OF 2004.8.30 TOKYO DOME CITY LaQua SweetS Special LIVE
  ~1st Anniversary~より, I CAN EXCHANGE WITH HIM FOR SKY VOB PV, IF YOU HAVE IT, PLEASE PM ME

Posted Image

#53 nyekobug

nyekobug

nyekobooger

• Senpai
  • 511 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 12:16 PM

*smacks forehead* I just reloaded the 2nd Xmas featuring Dream and Sweets and I just realized that this song, Kibou no Uta, has the EXACT SAME melody as my current favorite sweets slow song - Oursong ~Wakare no Uta~. I can't wait for their next single!!!! Mienai Tsubasa, 5/31 ^____^

:) nyekobug
1.95TB uploaded!!!! \^.^/ Unofficially in charge of the HM2000 reseed project. My favorites: infidelguy.com, Digitally Imported FM (my playlist), 2 the Ranting Gryphon and Opie and Anthony. Visit the 塊魂 (Katamari Damashii) message board too!

Server is offline pretty much indefinately for filesharing. Sakura beats my share ratio :(

#54 magicyang

magicyang

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 05:35 AM

my favorite group is SWEETS,I can't wait for their next single much than you!!!!

#55 maikosaiko

maikosaiko

4th gen member

• Senpai
  • 205 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 12:10 AM

i thought SweetS were one hit wonder group-"Lolita strawberry in summer"-, but recently found out they were still alive and kicking !!! my favorite has to be, unlike rest of SweetS songs, "nijirono eien". catchy tunes, very mellow. i just love their harmony. they sound so great together in chords.
ZONE gave me the strength and energy to my life... they're just like vitamins.
Posted Image

#56 nyekobug

nyekobug

nyekobooger

• Senpai
  • 511 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 10:22 PM

i thought SweetS were one hit wonder group-"Lolita strawberry in summer"-, but recently found out they were still alive and kicking !!! my favorite has to be, unlike rest of SweetS songs, "nijirono eien". catchy tunes, very mellow. i just love their harmony. they sound so great together in chords.

Actually, I didn't care too much for their songs before Sky and Nijiiro no Eien. I liked Grow into Shining Stars too, but hey, we have our opinions XD. If you get their latest CD+DVD compilation (er, Keep on Movin'), and you sit and listen to the menu screen they have a short clip of a vocal redo of Sky, which imho sounds better than the original. Or it could just be Haruna's backing-track. Speaking of Haruna... SHE CUT HER HAIR! :sob: Heh, is she going to become an Ayu-ra? Is she destined to always be the one in short shorts?

http://www.avexnet.or.jp/sweets

There's a new single coming out on 6/1/2005, and they have a DVD coming up in July ^__^.

Oh, and the Special Contents section has wallpapers ^___^

-nyekobug

#57 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 13 May 2005 - 06:41 PM

This was cool. I was just thinking to myself what the SweetS were up to. I kinda liked that "Countdown" song (the PV was pretty funny too!) and thought it would be nice with something new.
Thanx for reading my mind and posting this info! :sob:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#58 Ayu

Ayu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 129 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 05:03 PM

I've never heard of SweetS til now :D I went to check out their page, are they really born around 1990,1991? :o they look so much older..
They're really cute all of them! Harunas face looks a littlebit like Ai Kagos imo. really cute! ( on the official profile page )

aah, soon the songs are finished!! :D
Posted Image
| @ | http | last.fm

#59 doinkies

doinkies

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 257 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 04:47 PM

I like SweetS, although their first two singles were kind of...doinky....lyrics-wise. :wub:; I'm glad they decided to ditch THAT. But I still like them and doinkies can't wait for their new single.
Posted Image

H!P fan since 2001!

#60 etsuko

etsuko

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 01:23 PM

I love them very much!!!
My favourite people is Miori!
The second is AKI!!! :w00t: :)
--------------------------------------
I found a very good BBS!
www.livesshow.com
There are many SweetS' things in this BBS!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users