655 replies to this topic

#641 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:51 PM

Tickets are sold in the following ways:
Through the FC, requires membership and only ships to Japan, advantage, you get your name on the ticket and slightly higher chance at good seat, plus fixed price.

Through general sale, those you can actually buy from abroad as some of the places selling them as for example hmv allows to pick up at a Lawson branch, advantage, fixed price, your name on ticket, problem, often not really good seats.
You can also just buy those one you are in Japan though, so not much point ordering them.

Yahoo Auctions Japan, usually the cheapest way to get tickets unless there is a graduation or a similar excuse to pump up the price, problems, most sellers only ship to Japan, wrong name on ticket, advantage price.

Ticket resellers like Gorakudoh or Yokohama Tickets, Problems: often expensive, wrong name on ticket, advantage: you can just walk into a store, pay and have the ticket in your hand, plus they often still sell half decent tickets on the day of the concert, so great if you arrive the day before the concert or whatever.

In general if you want tickets for a H!P Concert you pay between 500 and 10000 yen, but don't expect super seats for 500 XD.
Buying through official means you pay roughly between 500 and 7000 yen, depends on the concert really.

At resellers like Gorakudoh or Yokohama tickets front row tickets often go for 20000 to 50000 yen, if there is a graduation that can increase to pretty much infinite, 100000+ has been paid for front row tickets at grads.

Joining the FC is a bit of a pain and takes a while as they still operate on the snail mail system, but if you plan to go to more than lets say 3 concerts a year its worth it, just my opinion.
If its just for one trip go with the resellers and opt for something like 3rd to 7th row, frankly its not that much worse than at the very front and doesn't cost too much, you can often find those tickets for 4 digit prices.

Links to maps where to find Gorakudoh and Yokohama Ticket (who are not actually in Yokohama despite their name lol)
http://gorakudoh.co.jp/tenpo-map.htm
http://www.yokohamat...zu-shinjuku.htm
http://www.yokohamat.../chizu-ueno.htm
http://www.yokohamat...izu-shibuya.htm

The name on the ticket thing isn't really a problem as H!P doesn't bother to check your passport to see if you are really the ticket owner, but kind of sucks in my opinion cause you can't really collect tickets with names of strangers, just feels weird.

Is there a way to get guaranteed good seats? officially no, in reality its up to how much cash you are willing to part with.

Some other stuff you'll want for the Concert: In winter, bottle of water, in summer, at least two of them. Get some Kingblade Max glowsticks, sure the throw away ones are cheaper, but you'll just end up going through a box of hundred to compensate and glue your own holders and whatever, Kingblade Max work out far cheaper and more convenient. Bring a change of clothes, its hot in concert halls and you ain't going to sit around bored, its like a work out XD Bring cash, the merch table does not accept card payments. Buy the merch before the concerts, dump it in a coin locker, don't worry, thanks to low crime rates that's actually not a problem. Come hang out in the carpark, the fans are easily navigated by member colours and we don't bite, usually.

#642 kshana

kshana

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:01 AM

Hi, I'm going to Japan soon

And i want  to complete my H!P photo collection

The place i know :

H!P store Akihabara / Osaka ( i guess they have the same goods)

TRIO Nakano

TRIO Akihabara

Anyone know another shop to buy H!P photos?

Thanks for help

#643 ranghurl

ranghurl

Sakuraddicted

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:24 PM

Hi! I need help... can somebody buy me a ticket from here:http://www.ticket.co...235&st=20141011

J3FRfVi.jpg

#644 Jiro Sugaya

Jiro Sugaya

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 118 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 04:21 PM

Would anyone be able to tell me where in Tokyo I could buy Ai's new style book "I have Ai". Would Kinokuniya or another chain have it, or should I go with amazon? Thanks.

#645 miyavis_gazette

miyavis_gazette

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 110 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 05:11 PM

Is there anyone who knows a good place to buy a Japanese iTunes card overseas? I've seen some sites that charge like $15 for a 1000 yen card and $30 for a 2000 yen card which is just a bit :/ for me. I don't really want to pay extra money for it.

#646 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 09:17 AM

Good day,

I'd like to buy a Kenshuusei T-Shirt (obviously Sasaki Rikako's) but it seems that e-Lineup doesn't sell any KSS goods whatsoever. Is there a way online for us to buy it? I've been thinking of sniping the one from Yahoo Auctions but I'm thinking that there could be other means.

(I was thinking of asking a "source" directly but I won't be so thickfaced to do that.)

#647 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 08:01 AM

I'm not sure if this is the right place to make this announcement. Mods can help move it if its in the wrong place :)

For overseas fans, H!P DVD Magazines and other H!P DVD releases, like E-Greetings, are now available ONLY from CDJapan :w00t:
http://www.cdjapan.c..._magazine141121

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#648 Hotaru_Malfoy

Hotaru_Malfoy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 01:49 PM

Where and how can I buy a glow stick  C-ute branded with shiping for Europe?

June, 30th... Tsugunaga Momoko you'll be always in my heart , my first idol ever  <3

<3 Juice=Juice Fan Club  <3

<3 Kobushi Factory Fan Club  <3

#649 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:00 PM

Usually only through a service like Tenso. The official glowsticks are only sold in Japan. Maybe you can get help from NoCountryForTallMen: https://m.facebook.c...rTallMenExports

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#650 Niguritto

Niguritto

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 112 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 05:50 AM

Once again reviving this thread, and with an oddly specific question:
What is the best way to buy those figure stand key holder things? You know, the little flat figures of the girls?
Because I absolutely adore them (I bought like 8 already when I was in Japan, but I still don't have my oshis, so) but they're always at *least* around 4,000 yen on Amazon JP, while they're around 1,000 in-store if I recall, not to mention the ones on Amazon are random. I know there's the official online store thing they showed you how to use in the Miki-Aika tutorial, but stuff is always out of stock there, and from what I understood reading it myself (correct my if I'm wrong), you can only order one girl from each group's set? And those are literally the only places I can find them, CD Japan and such never has them. And I know about forwarding services but I don't think those apply here unless you can get them to go to the actual store for you to get good deals, lol
Is there other some alternative way or a good strategy someone else here is a supporter of? I'm buying from the US, btw

#651 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 06:01 AM

^ Try here.

YAJ is going to be the best option for buying merchandise outside of Japan, especially for things that are more difficult to acquire from official stores. Buyee is a forwarding service that allows you to place bids on YAJ and send the items internationally, as YAJ requires a Japanese address and I think a Japanese bank account to use. The prices will fluctuate a lot more, but you're more likely to find rarer items at better prices than on Amazon or through a shopping service. 

DDOhydd.gif

#652 Niguritto

Niguritto

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 112 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 06:41 AM

^ Oh I totally forgot about Yahoo Auctions
That's a good idea, thanks!

#653 itsjustmichii

itsjustmichii

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 12:28 AM

If I send an email to elineupmall about my order, would they respond? I ordered a few items last week and I'm still waiting for it to be delivered to tenso's warehouse. It just says "Payment Verified/Accepted"

Ishida Ayumi . Masaki Sato . Kamikokuryo Moe . Murota Mizuki . Takagi Sayuki

Yamaki Risa . Morito Chisaki . Funaki Musubu . Inoue Rei

♥ . ♥ . ♥ . ♥ .

#654 JKools

JKools

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1712 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 03:46 PM

Any advice on how to order from fanclub events ? Looking for some items from here http://www.up-fc.jp/...fo.php?id=12652

Also if someone could give advice on how to join he MLine fanclub from the UK I would hugely appreciate it !

#655 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 04:33 PM

I've seen Idol!Swap on Facebook do group orders on fanclub events, other than that probably only through a friend in the fanclub.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#656 JKools

JKools

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1712 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 09:57 PM

I have found a way to set up a FC membership with a Japan forwarding service. Does anyone have any help/advice for joining ? Will I need a Japanese card ? And what can I expect ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users