• Please log in to reply
655 replies to this topic

#41 chekhan

chekhan

Devoted to Nacchi..

• Senpai
  • 581 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 01:24 AM

i having trouble here... this is my first time ordering product from yesasia.com i wanna order the abe natsumi newest photobook(Ecru). But all this shipping unit, shipping cost is making my head big.. is anyone able to help me calculate the totally amount i need to pay if i want it to ship to singapore? thank abundant~
Image larger than the forum limit has been removed. Please read: http://www.hello-onl...?act=boardrules

Nacchi Forever Fan~

#42 yggg

yggg

Devourer of Spam

• Dai-Senpai
  • 893 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 01:38 AM

since ur order exceeds US$25, the shipping is free and u just have to pay the price displayed
ZONE is only good at one thing... that is, making music :)

#43 chekhan

chekhan

Devoted to Nacchi..

• Senpai
  • 581 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 01:42 AM

so i just need to pay US$38.49 [~S$60.54] and nothing more? wow i though i gonna need to pay over 80buck. XD~ thank alot! :w00t!:
btw where do i collect the product?
Image larger than the forum limit has been removed. Please read: http://www.hello-onl...?act=boardrules

Nacchi Forever Fan~

#44 yggg

yggg

Devourer of Spam

• Dai-Senpai
  • 893 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 02:52 AM

they will send it to u by mail. make sure u check everything carefully first though
ZONE is only good at one thing... that is, making music :)

#45 bolivar

bolivar

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 109 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 06:30 AM

Chekhan, U are from SG too? Why not purchase the PB in Kinokuniya? U get 20% in Great Singapore Sales in this season too :wink:
Posted ImagePosted Image

#46 Buson

Buson

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 268 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 11:36 AM

Hi guys, I have a question I wonder if you could help me with:

Where do yesasia and cdjapan get their stocks from? It's just that it irks me a bit if my purchase from them turn out not counted towards the Oricon chart (XD;;

Thanks!
----------
Kinokuniya is nice~ I wish we have some too.
川o・-・)∬´▽`∬从‘ 。‘从(●´ー`)

#47 chekhan

chekhan

Devoted to Nacchi..

• Senpai
  • 581 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 11:55 AM

REALLY!?!?! :w00t!: i didnt even know singapore have such a place! thank for the great info. Btw where is this kinokuniya located? but nacchi newest PB still not out yet so do i able to order from there?

Nacchi Forever Fan~

#48 bolivar

bolivar

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 109 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 12:06 PM

U can check out at www.kinokuniya.com.sg for details.

There are 3 outlet in SG, Main store in Takashimaya S.C, follow by Liang Court & Bugis Junction.

Dun worry if Nacchi's PB is not there, u can order thru special order w/o any additional charges. but remeber to provide them with the PB's ISBN no. :wink:

Posted ImagePosted Image

#49 chekhan

chekhan

Devoted to Nacchi..

• Senpai
  • 581 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 02:26 PM

i noticed that when i wanna pre-order the abe natsumi PB i saw this*Payment is settled in US dollar only.* that means i need to change my Sing-dollars to US-dollars note in order to be accepted when the product mail to me? can anyone define it to me? Thank~

Nacchi Forever Fan~

#50 bolivar

bolivar

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 109 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 02:33 PM

U need not use USD, juz make your payment thru credit card & the bank will automatcially exchange it to Sing-dollar for u!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#51 MOGXIII

MOGXIII

Sleeping Member

• Senpai
  • 2197 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 08:25 AM

i having trouble here... this is my first time ordering product from yesasia.com i wanna order the abe natsumi newest photobook(Ecru). But all this shipping unit, shipping cost is making my head big.. is anyone able to help me calculate the totally amount i need to pay if i want it to ship to singapore? thank abundant~

umm, there's an option below to display the money in SG$ amount. i use that since BN$ is still the same value.

i noticed that when i wanna pre-order the abe natsumi PB i saw this*Payment is settled in US dollar only.* that means i need to change my Sing-dollars to US-dollars note in order to be accepted when the product mail to me? can anyone define it to me? Thank~

erm, how were u expecting to pay it in the first place ? don't u had to go thru the 'insert credit card' info ? :huh

°-°Izu°-°

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
リデュース 、 リユース 、 リサイクル
RI.DIU.SU,, RI.YU.SU,, RI.SA.I.KU.RU

p/s. AKB48 is Shmexy~ aRr~ >:] *ebil*

°-°Izu°-°

Amoz-senpai's Guide to Quoting/Editing
FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES
updated: August 2007

#52 chekhan

chekhan

Devoted to Nacchi..

• Senpai
  • 581 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 11:18 AM

Hey..i did said that it's my first time ordering product..chill man.. u can't expect a newbie to know so much do u? i just wanna know every info about ordering oversea product b4 i do anything recklessly. :wink:

Nacchi Forever Fan~

#53 MOGXIII

MOGXIII

Sleeping Member

• Senpai
  • 2197 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 05:15 PM

Hey..i did said that it's my first time ordering product..chill man.. u can't expect a newbie to know so much do u? i just wanna know every info about ordering oversea product b4 i do anything recklessly. :wink:

actually i missed out one line.. lol~

"you don't have to worry about converting SGD into USD, it's done automatically.. and if you receive your statement, it should state that u made an online payment in USD.. the SGD is for reference as to how much would be deducted from where you check your money from.. ie. ATM machine etc.."

yes.. its quite a long line that i forgotten.. lol~ :c33:

°-°Izu°-°

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
リデュース 、 リユース 、 リサイクル

°-°Izu°-°

FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES

#54 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 06:01 PM

Those one are old stock if you want to buy official ones you have to get them from one of the Hello Project stores in afraid. There are other posters that you can get but again ive only ever seen them in stores in Japan and they dont seem to be available online.

#55 chekhan

chekhan

Devoted to Nacchi..

• Senpai
  • 581 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 10:38 AM

yea... i always wanted to purchase nacchi posters. Sad enough there aren't any sell online.. i did waste alot of meanless search for that.. :crying Wonder why they didn't sell it in the net? too cheap to be ship? lol

Nacchi Forever Fan~

#56 chekhan

chekhan

Devoted to Nacchi..

• Senpai
  • 581 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 11:12 AM

is there any other ways to purchase nacchi PB without using of credit card, but by cash? sadly i asked this question because my parent won't let me use credit card... But that did not stop me from getting her PB! If anyone have a way please tell me... I really wanna buy her newest PB... :crying

Nacchi Forever Fan~

#57 Airirin

Airirin

Konkon and Aichan fever

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 05:12 PM

is there any other ways to purchase nacchi PB without using of credit card, but by cash? sadly i asked this question because my parent won't let me use credit card... But that did not stop me from getting her PB! If anyone have a way please tell me... I really wanna buy her newest PB... :crying

I think you can pay via money order or check if you buy it from Yesasia.
BEWARE I AM A THIEF YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. AVOID ALL CONTACT WITH ME AT ALL COST.

#58 chekhan

chekhan

Devoted to Nacchi..

• Senpai
  • 581 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 04:10 PM

any1 noe any bank that in singapore oso in hong kong? i when to some nearby bank and post office but both said unable to send to hong kong.. cos i wanna use money order, as my dad won't even write a check for me-.- any bank other den bank of china will do. thx

Nacchi Forever Fan~

#59 MOGXIII

MOGXIII

Sleeping Member

• Senpai
  • 2197 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 06:45 AM

any1 noe any bank that in singapore oso in hong kong? i when to some nearby bank and post office but both said unable to send to hong kong.. cos i wanna use money order, as my dad won't even write a check for me-.- any bank other den bank of china will do. thx

if u have friends who are into J-stuff.. and DID grab some stuff from overseas.. try asking them from help. pay them back as considerable as possible.. :wink:

°-°Izu°-°

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
リデュース 、 リユース 、 リサイクル

°-°Izu°-°

FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES

#60 Buson

Buson

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 268 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 07:37 PM

I'm just wondering...how often do you guys get caught by your customs? The Canadian customs seems to like me very much. The latest one: for Ambitious single + single V + 1 album I had to pay CDN$20.15... (>_<)
川o・-・)∬´▽`∬从‘ 。‘从(●´ー`)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users