655 replies to this topic

#21 yggg

yggg

Devourer of Spam

• Dai-Senpai
  • 893 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 01:09 PM

actually i dun recommend this store at all :unsure:
ZONE is only good at one thing... that is, making music :)

#22 YodaGirl

YodaGirl

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 09:59 AM

I'm actually looking to purchase non CD/DVDs. Like those damn Gatas HP jerseys I see at their games! No luck on eBay for like the last 3 months. Anyone know a way to get my hands on one or would someone who lives in Japan be willing to pick one up for me?

But yah, clothing things in general. I mean, there must by H!P T-shirts and bags, and socks, and buttons and stuff like that. Ideas? Thanks
Bailey-chan Desu!

#23 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 03:03 AM

Just wanted to add that Jpophouse carries some very rare J-music stuff. Just beware of the unofficial products like the laminated posters and 3x5 color photos.

I couldn't find anything W at this place -_-
Why the heck do they call it Jpophouse when it's mostly Jrock?
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#24 xmorfis

xmorfis

Egao!Yes!NOOB

• Uploader
  • 422 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 05:33 PM

Just curios...do Japan H!P stores really sell Gatas Jersey or maybe the fanboys made it by themselves ^_^

#25 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 06:04 PM

Cant say ive ever seen one in a HP store. But getting one made is not so difficult.

#26 yggg

yggg

Devourer of Spam

• Dai-Senpai
  • 893 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 12:43 AM

gatas jerseys are only sold at the gatas events, and i think FC catalog sales
ZONE is only good at one thing... that is, making music :)

#27 RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMooch

• Senpai
  • 1350 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 04:10 AM

Just wanted to add that Jpophouse carries some very rare J-music stuff. Just beware of the unofficial products like the laminated posters and 3x5 color photos.

I couldn't find anything W at this place -_-
Why the heck do they call it Jpophouse when it's mostly Jrock?

'Cause they only sell what's REALLY popular in the USA ^_^; But I live like literally 20 minutes away from their sister store House of Anime! ^_^ (And I'm going there tomorrow to pick up a gift for my friend!)

But usually it's very hard to find MoMusu in America. I went to AWA and there were only two places that sold MoMusu CDs. One I figured out later sold HK bootleg (which I bought v_v But there were playing the 2000 shuffles PVs!! o_o I almost jumped the chick who was running it ^_^; ) and the other sold the real ones.. but they were like $50... and there were only like 3 albums anyway *sigh* v_v

So that's a tip ^_^ watch out for the bootleggers, and don't expect for a "JPop" store to have a lot of MoMusu items.

#28 Jacke

Jacke

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 07:14 PM

If you live in Sweden/Europe, you can also check out Denki Pop, a Swedish webshop that sells used CDs. They have some MM stuff, I've once seen a Yaguchi Mari uchiwa there (went pretty fast) and according to the admin, they're going to get a MiniMoni-bathmat(?) in next week's update.

I've made many orders from there myself and they're very reliable. Unless you live in Sweden it's best to pay via bank transfer (via IBAN) to avoid the high costs of cross-country COD.
0.1 posts per day :P

#29 nerocrux

nerocrux

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 10:55 AM

Just want to know that is there anyone purchase anything in Jpophelp?
I want to buy some singles in this site,something I can't get anywhere...
But the 'rumor' is really scary..I want to know the truth.

PS.Does anyone know where the following singles can be found?

シャボン玉 (FIRST PRESS LIMITED EDITION)
Go Girl~恋のヴィクトリー~ (FIRST PRESS LIMITED EDITION)
愛あらば IT'S ALL RIGHT (FIRST PRESS LIMITED EDITION)
大阪 恋の歌 (FIRST PRESS LIMITED EDITION)

Thanks..
Posted Image

#30 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 11:01 AM

Is it the first press or limited edition that you want ? or will either do. Also is it the DVD or CD that you want ?

#31 nerocrux

nerocrux

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 12:48 PM

Is it the first press or limited edition that you want ? or will either do. Also is it the DVD or CD that you want ?

I want CD..
I don't know how to say it in English correctly,in Jp it's 初回限定生産盤 [LIMITED EDITION],the price is 1260 YEN.
Usually including 5 photo cards and the box set.
Posted Image

#32 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 04:07 PM

The first limited production board ?

I understand what you mean the limited edition rather than a first press normal edition. Well its not looking good as i had a quick look round Amazon.jp cdjapan/neowing and yesasia.com and there the only ones i use. I guess ebay might be worth a go.

I must say i always want those versions as well. But i always go for the first press DVS as my main priority.

#33 nerocrux

nerocrux

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 06:27 AM

The first limited production board ?

I understand what you mean the limited edition rather than a first press normal edition. Well its not looking good as i had a quick look round Amazon.jp cdjapan/neowing and yesasia.com and there the only ones i use. I guess ebay might be worth a go.

I must say i always want those versions as well. But i always go for the first press DVS as my main priority.

I have checked all the websites listed in this thred and I can only find these singles in "Jpophelp"
I think I can do nothing now...Thanks anyway!
Posted Image

#34 Eri-chan

Eri-chan

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 10:06 PM

I get mine from global.yesasia.com
--»--(¯`v´¯)--»-- Yuuko!! --»--(¯`v´¯)--»--

--»--(¯`v´¯)--»-- Kei Chan!! --»--(¯`v´¯)--»--

#35 ahaw

ahaw

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 378 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 06:05 PM

Guys i found out that they sell MM stuff at kinokuniya... (malaysia :lol: )
http://bookweb.kinok...9962887&AREA=05

What do ya think?

#36 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 06:15 PM

Guys i found out that they sell MM stuff at kinokuniya... (malaysia :lol: )
http://bookweb.kinok...9962887&AREA=05

What do ya think?

I looked at the malaysia kinokuniya page:

Posted Image

you see the black book symbol, that symbol says that the book is at the malaysia store (i'm looking at the malaysia page), if it doesn't have that symbol, then the book is not there.

Edited by momusufan, 05 January 2006 - 06:15 PM.

#37 ahaw

ahaw

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 378 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 06:20 PM

Hahahaha :lol: poor me :crying
*thanx momosufan for the info

#38 bolivar

bolivar

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 109 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 10:07 AM

Is there anyway i can order H!P merchandise from mall-city.com(official H!P online store) I think u muz registered a form in japan for membership(muz pay annual membership fee too) in order purchase the items online. & i believe u muz have a jap address too. Not avail to foreigners.

I can see they got quite a collection of H!P & Gatas merchandise which are better than other music & DVD online store. Got H!P official T-shirts, caps, mugs, jerseys, photocards, banners, posters etc etc. Anyone got solution for us to purchase merchandise on that site?

Posted ImagePosted Image

#39 Erykr

Erykr

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 02:07 AM

& i believe u muz have a jap address too. Not avail to foreigners.

that frigging suxx... :crying here i am on an island in Japan and still i have a US addy!! that friggin' suxx~!!! ::lol::

theres a store in Okinawa named Manga Shouko.. i dunno itll help anyone... but they have momusu items.. altho some ahou beat me to the love machine figurines... on a side note, some of them are second hand so... its still good tho .. :lol:

does anyone else know where esle to buy... esp the merch~!! PTing with a H!P jersey sounds cool to me.. hahah :c16:
The nine scariest words you will ever hear: I'm from the government and I'm here to help...

#40 bolivar

bolivar

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 109 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 07:17 AM

Another thing i wanted to find out is which online store can i order the latest H!P posters from? I search everywhere but only found cdjapan selling with one of the old Momusu posters. :lol:

Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users