• Please log in to reply
10555 replies to this topic

#10421 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 06:35 AM

While Momusu was performing to 60,000 people in Ibaraki, Aibon was getting ready to perform a small club in Osaka.

https://www.instagra...d=1pnx2ow1q7179

#10422 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 09:52 AM

I would prefer be in Osaka. :wub:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#10423 jonski111

jonski111

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 226 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 10:24 AM

I would prefer be in Osaka. :wub:

me too. I enjoyed the video whe she does jazz music.

Besides Miki, I think Aibon is one of the better english speakers of all current and past members.

#10424 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 10:29 AM

That is thanks to Ayaka.

Oh, I was beaten by her cuteness too. :arrow:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#10425 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 12 August 2019 - 10:38 AM

In the Mechaike Bakajo test Aibon had a not-so-bad score in English and apparently she hadn't had any trouble e.g. when she went to the USA after being fired by H!P.

#10426 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 05:45 AM

Cheeky Aibon at the beach.

Attached Files

#10427 weeaboowoman

weeaboowoman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 395 posts

Posted 25 August 2019 - 11:50 PM

Aibon has left her agency and Watashi to Bokura no Zaidan has disbanded (probably because of this). Interesting to see what'll happen next.

Apparently, this happened following three months of talks. That was around the time the idol group was first announced, wasn't it?

Kago Ai - Mitsui Aika - Aikawa Maho - Yamagishi Riko

#10428 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 10:53 PM

I read something about this on Tokyo Mama's Instagram. I wasn't sure if they had made a new agreement or parted ways. Thanks for clearing that up.

#10429 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 02:51 AM

Aibon has left her agency and Watashi to Bokura no Zaidan has disbanded (probably because of this). Interesting to see what'll happen next.

Apparently, this happened following three months of talks. That was around the time the idol group was first announced, wasn't it?

I wonder if she will be returning to Up Front.

#10430 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 29 November 2019 - 11:18 AM

I found this video with subtitles. It`s more than one hour with Aibon. A little weird but it's Aibon. ^_^ 

#10431 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 29 November 2019 - 11:46 PM

Ah yes. KagoChannel. It’s an odd little video. It’s pretty much Aibon poking fun at her own reputation.

Quite a few sections seem clearly staged. Especially the guy she tells off who didn’t wash his hands. She almost laughs at one point.

I wonder if there was to be a bigger intent behind the series? Whether she was going to do more stuff. I’ve never seen a Volume 2 so I don’t know!

My least favourite is the slapping smokers section. Seems a bit much for a supposedly “impromptu” thing.

#10432 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 04:09 AM

It was just an attempt to get back into the entertainment industry. She did lots of things, starred in two movies with Vaness Wu, did a risque PB, formed an Indy idol group. She was on her way back when the scandals stopped her again, culminating in a (fake?) suicide attempt.

#10433 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

happy lucky chance wonderland

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 04:29 AM

Aibon tweeted after a long time with no tweets. I used Twitter's translator to get

"I am surprised that there is an article that suggests me

I have nothing to do with it, so I decided to keep it through, but I'll leave my words in the internet society for my family. Everyone, that is not me. I have nothing to do with drugs."

There were 3,900 likes within 4 hours. A lot of people are responding to her tweet "I support you" and things like that. If you know what this refers to, please tell us.

#10434 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 06:17 AM

^
A gossip magazine claimed that a former member of a popular idol group in her 30s would be arrested for possession of drugs. People were also trying to claim that the former idol the magazine was referring to was Aibon. I’m glad she’s spoken out against these accusations. They’re clearly only claiming it was her because of her past scandals and her former husband. People need to let her move on with her life instead of trying to find opportunities to drag her through the mud

#10435 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 11:39 AM

Of course we support her. :good:

#10436 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 07:09 PM

I saw that tweet and wondered what she was responding to. Came straight here to see if anyone had said anything about it! You have!!!

Well that’s a bit of a **itty thing to do to her. I’m glad she’s spoken out about it, stuff like that can be very damaging. I wish her well and hope she doesn’t get this kind of poisonous nonsense again.

#10437 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 07:29 PM

I'm glad she spoke out about it. Tho I don't think we have to worry these rumors too much. People were far more interested in suspecting former AKB Senbatsu queens like Oshima Yuko and such. Basically there were a lot of idols that people suspected this rumor might be about. That she's one of them is only showing how relevant she still is imo.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#10438 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

happy lucky chance wonderland

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 06:19 AM

I responded to her tweet to indicate my support. It got 11,000 impressions. Usually, the most impressions one of my tweets gets in a month is about 2,500!

#10439 JPope

JPope

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 300 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 01:13 AM

Kago rumor and innuendo is easy clickbait for Japanese tabloids, especially less than a week out from a MM release.

#10440 minae_nayuki

minae_nayuki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 156 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 03:21 AM

Happy 31st birthday Aibon !!!!

hoping a better future for her, she deserved that much

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users