10555 replies to this topic

#10161 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 09:22 AM

The best part is that play open chances for future collaborations. :w00t:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#10162 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 06:09 PM

The day we see Aibon with MM i will honestly die

I really hope you're not dead. You have to see this because it's happening. Yei!

#10163 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 06:26 PM

I really hope you're not dead. You have to see this because it's happening. Yei!
I nearly did but im okay, thanks!
Haha actually, at first i thought it was a fan joke, specially cause it wasnt just Aibon, so it took me a few minutes to realize it was actually true and freaked out lol

#10164 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 10:42 PM

I nearly did but im okay, thanks!
Haha actually, at first i thought it was a fan joke, specially cause it wasnt just Aibon, so it took me a few minutes to realize it was actually true and freaked out lol

This is exciting. Can't wait for it.

#10165 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 03:47 AM

I read comments from Japanese fans, about Kago's comeback. And most of the comments are positive (on the other hand, Ichii's comeback is not so positive). All i can say is Aibon is missing by fans, and fans will likely "forget" the past.
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#10166 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 05:42 AM

Yesss
Im probably biased here, but i truly believe she is one of the most important members of MM from all time, i have seen non-kago fans say that she had this aura that made you look at her and pay attention to her performance even though she was not a center/front member most of the time,also (i remember reading this on someone's comment) she outshined some of the front members without major effort, she was one of the most popular, had a great voice (pretty underrated imo) and her stage presence was amazing.

#10167 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 09:43 PM

To this day I think her audition was the best example of fully-formed singing of any of the members. She had range, the sang in tune and was as expressive as the original singer (Utada). And she was only still 11 at the audition!

There are plenty of examples that show that she was a total natural and executed everything flawlessly. Her sense of rhythm was perfect, she could sing harmony well, her comedic sense was the best. Only a few others come close, Kanon Fukuda, who used to look like her a lot and will be a co-guest with Aibon, comes to mind.

Speaking of Maro, there was the Twitter exchange back in '16:

Fukuda Kanon (Maro) @kanonfukuda
If another idol group like W was formed, I’d have my eyes glued to them. Not only did those two look like twins, but they had so much singing and dancing skill as well, and yet they were so funny and childlike. They were perfect.
2016年6月2日 12:34

No one can ever surpass her!!
No one can ever surpass Kago-chan in my heart~~!!! ( ; ; )♡♡
2016年6月2日 12:41

Kago Ai ‏@lovbus
@kanonfukuda Thank yoooooou! ♡♡♡
2016年6月2日 23:06

Eeeehhhh?!?! ♡
Kago-san… Thank you for following me! ( ; ; )
I’ve always been a huge admirer of yours! ♡
2016年6月3日 00:20

#10168 Sora-chan

Sora-chan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 129 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 09:07 AM

It’s funny Kanon admire her so much , they look similar XD like she can be Aibons little sister especially when s/mileage first came out haha.

tumblr_nvb01ykwyw1tgdqiyo2_1280.jpg
~Nothing remains the same, but the memories last F o r e v e r < 3
Amazing Signature Made By ; Xiukki <3  Please check out their awesome work you wont regret it!

#10169 yuumaa

yuumaa

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 01:43 PM

Aibon said on her instagram story that her husband and fans keep on telling her she’s cuter when she’s chubby, so she aims to gain 7kg She also made a reference to Tsuji’s story (Tsuji was playing W’s shiroi iro wa koibito no iro)

*’18*

{ 1) Sato Masaki 2)Makino Maria 3)Haga Akane }

Fav OG 1) Sayumi Michishige 2)Tsuji Nozomi 3)Ogata Haruna 4)Kago Ai 5)Kudo Haruka

#10170 ZetaCron

ZetaCron

You don't need a reason to help people.

• Senpai
  • 1631 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 03:32 PM

Tsuji Nozomi's pregnant ... again?  How many kids does she have now!?  (and how old are they all).

Great news to hear AiBon will be back for the 20th anniversary.

#10171 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 18 June 2018 - 03:40 PM

^
She has her daughter Noa (10 years old, born in November 2007) and sons Seia (7, born in December 2010), and Sora (5, born in March 2013). With her fourth child she is going to have as many children as Ichii Sayaka :D.

I am also happy to see Aibon among the guests because I didn't expect her there at all.

#10172 ergreenlimes

ergreenlimes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1887 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 05:16 PM

I'm so happy to see Ai as a guest!

I'm hoping and praying that this doesn't end up like any of her other comebacks

My H!P Blog: Midori's J-pop overanylizations please visit it.

#10173 asanaif

asanaif

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 10:21 PM

this is amazing i am really happy 

when it will be ?

#10174 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 18 June 2018 - 10:27 PM

^
August 25 and 26.

On the 25th Aibon is going to appear at both the afternoon concert (together with Suzuki Airi) and the evening concert (together with Fukuda Kanon). On the 26th she is joined by Yasuda Kei and Yoshizawa Hitomi for the afternoon concert only.

The full list is here: http://www.helloproject.com/news/8741/

#10175 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 10:33 PM

Isn't it great how all the Aibon fans gather again?

After Tsuji gave birth and before she gets pregnant with her fifths child (I heard she wants to have five children?) they need to have them make a W return.

God right now it feels like everything might be possible, Could we maybe hope for the unreleased 3rd W album 10 years from now? XD

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#10176 asanaif

asanaif

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 10:46 PM

^
August 25 and 26.

On the 25th Aibon is going to appear at both the afternoon concert (together with Suzuki Airi) and the evening concert (together with Fukuda Kanon). On the 26th she is joined by Yasuda Kei and Yoshizawa Hitomi for the afternoon concert only.

The full list is here: http://www.helloproject.com/news/8741/

thank you so much 

Isn't it great how all the Aibon fans gather again?

After Tsuji gave birth and before she gets pregnant with her fifths child (I heard she wants to have five children?) they need to have them make a W return.

God right now it feels like everything might be possible, Could we maybe hope for the unreleased 3rd W album 10 years from now? XD

it is so great to see all aibon fans here  :c18:

tsuji is pregnant !

i was hoping they will sing together  :(

#10177 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 01:16 AM

^ Me too. But if all goes well with Nonos pregnancy she might still be able to appear and sing as long as she's not dancing. They might just wait and see.

Then again it's her fourth pregnancy already. So it might be safer to wait for them to have a full happy surprise at a later MM Budokan?

I really want all to go well.

Since you don't seem to write here often did you see Nonos grande return for MMs last special Budokan in November 2017? The crowd went crazy and I'm sure UF is really interested in having Nono and Aibon back on stage together at a later date simply because the fans want it so much.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#10178 asanaif

asanaif

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 05:04 AM

^ Me too. But if all goes well with Nonos pregnancy she might still be able to appear and sing as long as she's not dancing. They might just wait and see.

Then again it's her fourth pregnancy already. So it might be safer to wait for them to have a full happy surprise at a later MM Budokan?

I really want all to go well.

Since you don't seem to write here often did you see Nonos grande return for MMs last special Budokan in November 2017? The crowd went crazy and I'm sure UF is really interested in having Nono and Aibon back on stage together at a later date simply because the fans want it so much.

yeah i remember that it was really great and the reaction was amazing .

and like you said i wish every thing go well  .

and i think it depends on how the fans are reacting to aibon return i don't speak Japanese so i don't know what the fans think of her return and i wish this return is not the last .

i think it will be a great night to remember  <3

#10179 JPope

JPope

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 300 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 12:18 AM

The return of Aibon is the greatest thing to happen to H!P in years. This should've happened years ago, but it's been so long I'm just happy it's happening at all. She's arguably the best singer MM has ever had, and easily top 5. Really looking forward to this, and I hope it leads to future appearances.

Also, where's my damn third W album?

#10180 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 09:41 AM

In case anyone has wondered if Aibon and Maro ever performed together, Maro is one of the Eggs dancing in the back, I think the smallest one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users