• Please log in to reply
10555 replies to this topic

#10021 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

happy lucky chance wonderland

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 11:39 AM

Ryona Himeno (Girls Beat!!) posted some photos of her, Aibon, and Aibon's baby on Twitter. Her Twitter handle is @ryonacha.

#10022 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 03:22 PM

Thanks, Mountainoluv, I found this photos there. :good:

girlsbeat.jpgimagen jpgcertificity.com

girlsbeataibon.jpgsubefotoscertificity.com

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#10023 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:44 PM

Cute picture.  It's nice to see she keeps in touch with the other Girls Beat members.

#10024 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 11:02 PM

I've never even heard of Girls Beat 0.0

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#10025 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 11:31 PM

Really? You must have been not following Aibons activities at all over the last years then? 
Girls Beat was a group her former husband was involved with probably (at least his business connections seemed to get her back into entertainment again). It was supposed to be a group where the fans could make decisions about songs and costumes and such. Abbott was part of the audition process choosing possible candidates and the fans eventually voted who should be in the group besides Aibon. They had a few songs and two singles during the time Aibon was in. She left after she successfully split up with her shady husband. 

I'm actually wondering if Girls Beat is run by a shady business as well after all. Aibons husband was accused of being tied with the Yakuza and since he was also connected with the company that runs Girls Beat... (they still exist as a two member group now). Anyway it was nice seeing Aibon on tv and listening to new songs with her voice in it actually. It's now really amazing music but you should check them out if you want to more recent Aibon:

http://helloproject....ki/Girls_Beat!!

And Aibon always got along well with her fellow members. That was really cute and heart warming seeing Aibon with some other Girls. <3

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#10026 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 12:58 AM

Interesting.  I appreciate you sharing all that with me.  Sounds and looks amateurish, but I'm sure that's part of the appeal.  It doesn't do much for me though it is ironic considering I like a couple other jpop groups that sound similar.  Especially Amoyamo.

http://alive.in.th/w...?v=9M89MN4G4M51

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#10027 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 05:47 AM

If I remember correctly, Aibon had some activities in Girls Beat!! in their original configuration (Aibon, Ryona Himeno, and 'girl who twirled a baton,' whose name escapes me). Then, when Aibon was going through some hard times, breaking up with her then-husband, the group went on hiatus.

During that time, the contract of 'baton girl' was allowed to expire, and for some time, Girls Beat!! was a one-person group, namely, Ryona. Then, when Aibon made her legal split with her then-husband, and she got herself together, they did a search for new members, which resulted in the addition of Yui Momose. There were maybe two performances with Aibon, Ryona, and Yui, and then Aibon left Girls Beat!! permanently. I'm not sure if any new singles resulted from the Aibon, Ryona, and Yui configuration, but I think some did.

Since Aibon left, Girls Beat!! has done a couple of music videos, but I think they are covers, not original material. Anyway, it seems like Girls Beat!! tries to put some humor in their group and they don't take themselves too seriously.

#10028 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 09:53 AM

Every girl had one "special attack", one of them made acrobatic movements (and twirled a baton, like mountainoluv said ^_^ ), other made beat box sounds with her voice and aibon made tap dancing.

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#10029 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 08:00 PM

Yes, Ryona is the 'human beat boxer.'

When they added Yui, she said that she was a 'vocalist.' In my opinion, that kind of misses the point. Of course in a j-pop group, you should be able to sing.

Anyway, I wonder if Aibon is keeping up with her tap dancing . . .

#10030 ergreenlimes

ergreenlimes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1887 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 05:19 PM

^

Have you seen jpop groups? Like 90% of them can't sing! Singing's a bonus - being attractive/cute is the main point. In fact, some idols (particularly male idols back in the day) are/were popular because they weren't great singers an fans thought that was cute.

My H!P Blog: Midori's J-pop overanylizations please visit it.

#10031 waifusayu

waifusayu

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 404 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 08:50 AM

Does anyone of have of her tap dancing? I want to see it.

Proud Usachan Creep

#10032 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:52 AM

Looks like Aibon at last is enjoying the life again. Look how proud she is of her kids (and dog).

Aibon-familia.pngsubir fotos online

We are so happy for you, Ai. <3

Source: http://ameblo.jp/kag...2275111664.html

#10033 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:00 AM

Aibon's son has that crease at his wrist, lol. (baby fat)

#10034 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:45 PM

Does anyone of have of her tap dancing? I want to see it.

There used to be one on the Girls Beat website but as she's no longer attached I think it's disappeared. Maybe the Wayback Machine has a copy??

#10035 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 03:30 AM

Aibon has a live at Bijou Fukuoka on Friday, 6/9, starting at 21:00.

http://bijou-fukuoka.com/

#10036 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 08:28 AM

Good news!!!, thanks Mountainoluv. :good:

#10037 asanaif

asanaif

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 02:58 PM

Aibon has a live at Bijou Fukuoka on Friday, 6/9, starting at 21:00.

http://bijou-fukuoka.com/

Great news i wish the best for her  

thank you 

#10038 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 08:51 PM

^^ and ^

You are welcome! I try to support Aibon whenever/however I can.

Nice profile pic, asanaif.

#10039 asanaif

asanaif

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 10:38 PM

^^ and ^

You are welcome! I try to support Aibon whenever/however I can.

Nice profile pic, asanaif.

i do not speak Japanese  so i really appreciate every one keeps us posted to aibon's  news 

and thank you  <3

#10040 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:23 AM

Aibon wanted to take a picture of her and her son and when he saw both together in the mirror, the kid started to laugh. ^_^

Aibon-_Hijo.png

Source: http://ameblo.jp/kag...2283935294.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users