#42 faraithi sayounara~*waves*

faraithi sayounara~*waves*

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 7029 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 01:48 PM

Hello!Blog - Aibon Friday Translations

Posted Image

Smoking-Fired-♥♥with boyfriend-Life in LA-Distance from her Mum-And....Everything about Kago Ai's Money, Family and Comeback.

Ex Morning Musume, Kago Ai (20) said "I thought I would have no future, and I cut my wrist several times....", she confessed to massmedia. What happened to her?

Her first failure was the article which we reported on 2006, she smoked in a restaurant in Tokyo. As a result, she stopped her showbiz activity, and prepared for the comeback. But, she was again reported smoking again by Shukan Gendai in 2007. She was with Ishimoto Yasuyuki (36) who is the owner of the cafe, they went to Onsen trip and she was caught smoking cigarretes in the car. Her agency stopped her contract.

"I never came back to showbiz" it made her cut her wrist? But, we heard even more shocking facts. "She's hidden her scar but, she had already cut her wrist when she was in Morning Musume, maybe because of her family's problem and debt?" Kago mentioned the reason why when she was with Mr. Ishimoto. "Sadness of her step father and her mother's divorce". Her mother had already divorced Kago's real father when she was small.

"The money that she had earned whilst in Morning Museme, her step father had used alomost all of it up without telling either Kago or her mother. She had a lot of pressure".
Kago has 3 young brothers and a sister, she has to support all of them but she had to leave showbiz. "Ishimoto suppoted Kago and her family after that, he apologized to her mother about Onsen trip and helped them financially as well. He also suggested to her about living in LA". Since Kago and Ishimoto went to LA, Kago got back to positive feeling. But, a tourist who was in LA and met them said "Kago looks so sulky, and he tried to talk to her, she did't answer."

"Kago and her mother was having a really bad time at this time, her mother keep saying "we need money, pleas come back"
and this kind of thing made things worse between the two of them". Kago called to her "What you love isn't me, you love the money that I earned". Her mother also said "I don't want to meet the children who can't think of their parent's feeling."

Mr. Ishimoto kept supporting her in this uneasy time. "He had a Hosaka Naoto's (Japanese Actor) party in his cafe last December and I saw Kago as well. She had a cap on and seemed to hide herself, but she was helping him".

Recently, Mr. Ishimoto started helping with Kago's comeback, "He has a lot of connection in showbiz, he'll use them".
Now the relationship between Kago and her mother is getting better and she's started calling her again.

Posted Image

Confessed She Cut Her Wrist And Now Her Comeback To Showbiz, But It Seems Quite Hard.... Why?

19th of April in Harajuku, a lot of Otaku were in front of Ameba studio,(internet radio) they want to meet the Idol. There is a girl in the crowd, who is wearing a purple hoodie, orange miniskirt, black boots with cap. Beautiful rather than cute, this girl was Kago Ai (20), ex Morning Musume.
She looked taller, because her highheels are really tall (laugh) but I could immediately find her because of her aura.

She showed up to be filmed on the 7th of April and confessed about her smoking problem, how she cut her wrist and talked about her enthusiasm of coming back to showbiz. She opened her official site but, her restart seems very difficult.

"There's no contact from Kago's side to her Ex agent. TV companies don't want to get involved with this kind of thing. She was fired, but she caused a lot of damage and trouble for her Ex agency, TV companies want to stay away from her, it is quite difficult to appear in any drama, comedy or song programs. If she returns back to her previous agency or some agency, she can appear in almost any program, but for now, she can only appear in internet programs or V cinema".

Back to Harajuku, people gradually started to noticed her and speak to her, but it didn't go crazy. Then, DJ Hosaka Naoki introduced Kago and she went into the studio. "She appeared as a surprised guest of Hosaka's program, Hosaka is friend with Mr Ishimoto Yasuyuki(36) and he introduced Kago to an agency"

We contacted Kago's present agency "Mainstream", "Kago went to see him becuase she wanted to apologize. It had been reported that he had introduced Kago to our company. But although Mr. Ishimoto and Mr. Hosaka know each other, it is not true. Mr. Hosaka asked her "Why don't you come in and talk?", so it was surprised to her as well. She's avoided people like a mole in this year, it is her responsibility though....We suggest she should behave like a normal girl. She's start shopping recently and uses train as well. She looks cheerful these days. We can not tell what she will do in detail, but we will be able to tell you soon".
The agency also runs an English School and helps with studying abroad, they know each other from when she was in LA last year.

Kago wrote a comment on her blog; "I saw it from the outside, the wind is really strong and my hair was getting soppy (laugh)
I had a hat on, so it was already soppy though (laugh) I didn't think I was going inside, I was really surprised! I was really tense! But, I really enjoyed it as well!"
After the program, she left the studio and waved her hands from the car, but the crowds (Otaku) seemed to be interested in another guest, idol unit "Feam", she has to make her fans one by one, Hold on Kago-chan!

#43 stillaibon

stillaibon

My Fish Drowned :[

• Senpai
  • 1825 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 01:52 PM

that would be useful for the newbies... :) thanks for the review... XD

and i cant stop laughing at this... NANDE! NANDE WHY??? <3

Posted Image
sun~mi

#44 faraithi sayounara~*waves*

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 7029 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 01:57 PM

眠気よ、どうか来ないで下さい。

She sounds very tired...

↑what's that mean?

"Sleepiness, please do not come."

Yay! 900th post! Posted Image

#45 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 08:20 PM

Hmph. Friday. Those people who ruined her career.
Nasty stalker creepoids who ruin peoples lives. I hope they go bankrupt.

It infuriates me that some people can make a living doing despicable things. ^_^
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#46 stillaibon

stillaibon

• Senpai
  • 1825 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 08:23 PM

lol.. it brings back your anger after reading Faraithi's post... ^_^
Posted Image
sun~mi

#47 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 08:30 PM

↑what's that mean?

昨日はブログ書けなくてごめんね、、、。
寂しかった??笑

↑=
Sorry I didn't blog yestarday...
Did you feel lonely??(Laugh)

:) She's funny.

Either that or she knows how many people hang on her every word! :P

I would urge people to go back and read the two articles and notice the different journalistic styles. One is what we are accumstomed to in the US, a newspaper article edited for brevity and just hitting the major, pertinent facts. The other, more of a blog piece where the writer interjected a lot of opinion loosely based upon fact. Whoever wrote the second article doesn't have a crystal ball and doesn't know what it will take for Kago's comeback to be complete. He only wrote about what he knew for sure, that she is no longer affiliated with UFA (duh!) and that mainstream media may want to keep away from her for UFA's sake. But he, and the mainstream, aren't taking into consideration that she has garnered enourmous attention since her comeback...............so what if there wasn't a mob of people in front of the Ameba studio? She wasn't even supposed to be there!!

The fact is Kago is newsworthy enough for even that idiot to write an article about her....................and in the world of PR, press is press. He's only helping to keep her in the public eye writing stories like this, no matter how lousy.

I want to express again that sometimes Japanese journalistic standards are incredibly low but then I suppose Friday is not any different than the trash one finds at supermarket checkout lanes in the US.

#48 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 09:04 PM

lol.. it brings back your anger after reading Faraithi's post... :)

It's not faraithi's fault. Just any mention of Friday boils my blood.
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago

#49 faraithi sayounara~*waves*

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 7029 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 12:03 AM

I had nothing better to do, so I decided to watch some old Aibon OPVs on YouTube, and came across this gem:

(OPV) Ai Kago - Memories

and I nearly wept...her 12yo kawaiiness really touched me.

#50 stillaibon

stillaibon

• Senpai
  • 1825 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 01:12 AM

yah i saw that before... its really sad thinking of it... :good:

here's another OPV that made me teary while aibon's gone..

^-^ :wub:
Posted Image
sun~mi

#51 faraithi sayounara~*waves*

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 7029 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 01:15 AM

yah i saw that before... its really sad thinking of it... :good:

here's another OPV that made me teary while aibon's gone..

^-^ :wub:

Yeah, I've seen that before, and I like that song a lot.

EDIT: post #911

#52 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 01:17 AM

Indeed, akatgn makes great videos. Better than I ever could.
And now all I ever do it make slideshows.

He's a user here at the forum by the way.

I kind of miss the video that was once uploaded that had the label "trippy" because it had sort of out there clips used.
He removed it and I don't know why, but I really miss it. It wasn't made by him I don't think, but originally a Japanese uploader or something.
Well in any case, there's no copies out there of it left on youtube.

If it's going to be removed from everyone who uploaded it, I wish someone would at least send me a copy of the file so I can upload it myself or at least watch it again.
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago

#53 faraithi sayounara~*waves*

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 7029 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 02:16 AM

I kind of miss the video that was once uploaded that had the label "trippy" because it had sort of out there clips used.

Yes, I remember those ones with that label, but isn't this one of them, although it doesn't have the label, "trippy":

YouTube - Aibon & Nono's sifted video

#54 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 02:35 AM

YouTube - Aibon & Nono's sifted video

Yess!!! Those videos!!
Nice that the Aibon & Nono one of that series is still there.
If only the Aibon one was as well. XD

I have at least three of the Aibon ones on my favorites that have been removed. And have not been able to find another.
Anybody has it, please upload it to me. Sendspace, megaupload, doesn't matter. I just gotta have it.
Preferably a download instead of just a youtube or veoh again. After losing it so many times, I want to actually HAVE the file.

I must have seen that video well over 100 times.
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago

#55 faraithi sayounara~*waves*

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 7029 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 02:56 AM

After losing it so many times, I want to actually HAVE the file.

You might want to save the .flv file from YouTube first, just in case...

I remember one Aibon OPV (not sure if it's one of those 'trippy' ones) with a remixed version of the song 'faraway' by 'day after tomorrow'; I liked that one a lot.

I must have seen that video well over 100 times.

You've actually seen it at least 101 times? That's impressive! XD

#56 faraithi sayounara~*waves*

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 7029 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 05:00 AM

new blog entry:

加護亜依 - ビスケットクラブ | BLOG | チェリーと★ | Yahoo!ファンクラブ
http://biscuitclub.f....php?itemid=122

チェリーと★

2008/5/25 10:00 日記

私のお姉さん役のチェリーと!
面白くて、ずっと今も遊んでいます。

本当にチェリーがおねえちゃんだったらいいのになぁ!

ai

Posted Image

#57 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 05:32 AM

This is probably better posted in the W thread but since the topic is here..................OPVs.

I've heard 'em with H!P songs, American songs, other jpop/jrock songs. Here's one of my favorite two, soundtrack wise:

And the sifted video......................from Sh!nk-o? Here's his YouTube page with 12 Aibon videos. A true Aibon fan!

http://www.youtube.c...eos?user=akatgn

#58 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 05:34 AM

And the sifted video......................from Sh!nk-o? Here's his YouTube page with 12 Aibon videos. A true Aibon fan!

http://www.youtube.c...eos?user=akatgn

Yes, but he no longer has it up either. It's been gone from his uploaded videos list for a while now. I dunno why he ever removed it.

Mimipyon and UtubeNoHP don't have it anymore because their accounts were suspended.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
私のお姉さん役のチェリーと!
watashi(me) no(of) onesan(sister) yaku(position) no(of) cherii(cherry) to(and)!

面白くて、ずっと今も遊んでいます。
omoshikute(was interesting), zutto(entirely) ima(now) mo(and) yuu(play)n deimasu(done through).

本当にチェリーがおねえちゃんだったらいいのになぁ!
honto-ni(truly) cherii(cherry) ga(subject marker) oneechan(sister) dattara(if that's the case) ii-no(that's good) ninaa!
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Cherry?
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago

#59 bluesakura

bluesakura

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 120 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 06:22 AM

new blog entry

i don't feel lonely anymoree

i did miss her blog entry, ah she must be so bussy, working soo hard, yeei i can't wait to watch her kicking lots of bad guys

ah i love her clothes, i wonder if that girl its also from the movie?
Posted Image
Ai-chan ganbatte, aibon daisuki <3

#60 faraithi sayounara~*waves*

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 7029 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 06:26 AM

ah i love her clothes, i wonder if that girl its also from the movie?

Yes, she's playing Kago's elder sister.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users