Photo

Which MM member is going to graduate soon?

• Please log in to reply
2084 replies to this topic

#1921 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 06:25 AM

FINALLY a curse that lived until the end of the intended lineup lol 

And yet all of the gems are on top of a blue material = Ayumi is next  :ph34r:

#1922 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 06:32 AM

^dun dun dun~ tbh, I see Ayumi graduating after Haruna. I called it second.
Sato Masaki <3 Ishida Ayumi

#1923 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 08:29 AM

^^ so the Ayumin's costume predicts her graduation to be the next one lol

#1924 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 07:28 PM

Will the curse end with ayumi?

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#1925 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 08:25 PM

I'm sure that depending on how it plays out someone could always find a way to tie it back even now that the gems are done.  People will have fun with it.  If not the cloth and Miki ends up announcing instead of Ayumi, someone could say that we're back in the gem order, "but now the gem colors mixed with blue!  Red+Blue=Purple= Miki!  Green+Blue=Emerald= Maa-chan!  Orange+Blue=(depending on ratio)Lavender/Peach= Sakura/Akane!  Blue-Blue=white= Chii-chan!  Yellow+blue=green= Ikuta!"  Maybe the next one will be mixing the gold from the pauldrons as they restart the gem order again, possibly in reverse color order.  As more members get added in and colors are recycled, it adds more possibilities.  Until Ayumi graduates (and maybe even after) we'll still probably see it come up occasionally.

#1926 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 09:09 PM

The gem system is perfect. Unless it restarts with Kaga and a new green member leaves next,then I think it's closed.

Ayumi becomes the next leader that's what the gems unlock.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#1927 Althea

Althea

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 110 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 05:44 PM

You know.. I know some may disagree with me, but I think it would be interesting if the next to graduate were Mizuki and Erina together. They are the remaining two of 9ki and not only do I think it would be interesting in how they would handle the graduation single and concert, but also how MM would be after they leave with a new leader.

#1928 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 08:30 PM

^ Knowing UFP, I highly doubt they'd graduate the leader AND subleader together. The aftermath would certainly be interesting, but they like smooth transitions. Say what you will, but I personally believe the group's leadership is important and plays a role in the mentoring of newer or struggling members. Sure, management handles most things, especially of a serious nature, but sometimes the situation calls for a fellow member (who would understand better). I'm sure Ayumi/Masaki combo could do a beautiful job with a few months to prepare, especially since the other members are fairly mature and have some experience under their belt. A~h, but then I think of the money-milking opportunity of two separate graduation ceremonies.

I honestly don't know who I feel will graduate next. I had a moment recently where I was hit with the idea of Ayumi graduating, and it made sense deep down, but then my brain tells me Mizuki is the next logical one to go.

#1929 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 11:11 PM

I really hope mizuki and erina don't graduate together, but if they do, it makes ayumin the new leader . It would be so cool!!!!!

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#1930 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 11:17 PM

honestly with eripon constantly saying she wants to be a better subleader and then leader, and ayumin saying she has no interest in being sub-leader, i highly doubt mizuki and eripon will go together lol 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#1931 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 02:16 AM

In my opinion I think Ayumi will be next, I only hope she graduates on Autumn and not Spring, I can see annoucing new members by then.

Morning Musume'19

#1932 JoeyBatou

JoeyBatou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 944 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 06:42 PM

Then there is the No college/university rule,

which make me think of 'Akane' or 'Reina'

#1933 Driftingthroughtheskies

Driftingthroughtheskies

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 132 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 06:50 PM

Then there is the No college/university rule,
which make me think of 'Akane' or 'Reina'

I don’t think that’s actually a rule. With Haruna’s case it’s more that she was attending a junior college and decided she couldn’t balance both at the same time. Which is perfectly reasonable. While Zukki didn’t say she was intending to go to university, it’s likely she has for social work. But for her case, it was that she was done with entertainment industry and did not see that as part of her future.

They’ve also been okay with prominent members like Momoko and Airi attending.

What’s more likely is these girls want to work in the entertainment industry, so they figure going to college is not worth their time. Or it could be that they just don’t want to go in general.

Also, I believe Katsura Rina is currently attending university if my memory is correct. And Ayacho is in graduate school. So, I do not think there’s a rule against it.

#1934 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 07:24 PM

I don't know about Rina but I know Takechan was attending University. 

I never liked the idea of double graduation tbh. Eripon would be completely invisible if she goes with Fukuchan. Ikuta is one of the MM members I don't really follow, but I think she'll be in more places as a member if she becomes leader, so I kinda want to see that. At the same time I'm ready for both to graduate, even if I like Fukuchan so much. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#1935 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 10:17 PM

I don't think they have a rule like that, there are lots of girls who attend college/uni, it's more so just the balancing them both thats hard so most of them choose idol life because that has a time limit, uni doesn't. 

With 9th - 11th gen, apart from Eripon who I think could show a new side to her if she becomes the most senior (she's kinda been pushed out of that role because of Fukuchan and Harunan), and Maachan who I think could do with a couple more years improving her vocals and expanding her fanbase, every other member from those 3 generations could graduate and I wouldn't be surprised since they've all hit that level of becoming great at singing, dancing, variety, and being an overall great idol. That's why I wasn't really surprised when Duu left too as I felt she was already at that point. Everyone shunned Koharu for saying it but I do agree with her that groups like MM that are rotational are like stepping stones for girls who want to branch into the industry. Most idols tend to stagnate once they've hit that point, so if I had to pick any of them, it would be either Fukuchan, Ayumi or Sakura to go next. 

Speaking of Sakura, imagine how the line distribution would be like if she graduated? I assume most would go to Chii, Miki, Ayumi and Maachan. If they give Fuku any more lines I'll worry for her vocals.. 

#1936 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 12:07 AM

I'm looking at recent group pictures and I worry for Miki. She seems real down and not too idolly lately. Anyone know what's wrong?

#1937 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 03:25 AM

hasn't she always looked that way? 

#1938 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 03:34 AM

@minaeshi: I can't see Sakura going before Maa-chan and Fukuchan. I think by the time Sakura talks to management we will get her vocal replacement/s, in any case. I think MM needs more than one Sakura/Sayubee/Meimi but I can't see her going with them not adding a member that will get her lines that makes you feel 'songstress'.
I'd worry more about Maa-chan's vocals tbh. Her bday events are fun and interesting but I feel she has such a hard time singing an entire song without sounding damaged.
The lines would be distributed by all those members but especially FukuMiki since many songs have MaaSaku mirrored, imo. But I honestly hope Sakura is the last of the current leads to graduate heh.

^I've noticed the same, but I'm not sure if it's another Ikuta-like face in which you think she has issues but it's just her face being intense. Miki seems to be smiling like if she didn't want to, considering how weird I find her expressions lately maybe she is kinda insecure? Like when your gums are showing so you barely smile? Then again maybe it's just nothing.
Edit: I think before she looked more like dorky? And now she looks like she is being forced.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#1939 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 03:46 AM

I still think Maa-chan is the most likely next to go, but who really knows?

Not Surprised at all if they announce graduation: Maa-chan, Ikuta

A little surprised- Fuku-chan, Ayumi, Sakura, Miki

Really Surprised- Chisaki, Kaedii

Shocked- Maria, Yokoyan, Akane

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#1940 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 06:31 AM

I've been thinking lately that either Fukuchan, Maachan, Sakura, or Miki would graduate next.

I recall Eripon saying she wants to pass Sayu's tenure (almost 12 years). So I'm sure hoping lol

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users