Photo

Which MM member is going to graduate soon?

• Please log in to reply
2084 replies to this topic

#1781 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 05:21 AM

^
^
Haruna would probably stay until turns 25 like Sayu or even a few years later. I wonder if she's planning on breaking her record as the longest staying member. For me the most reasonable member to graduate nexr is Masaki, when? I don't know XD

Morning Musume'19

#1782 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 04:07 PM

Outside of the latest recruits (13/14ki), which top 3 would surprise me if they announced their graduation? Hmm... Ishida, Nonaka, and Makino. I don't feel like Ayumi really has any big aspirations at the moment apart from the MM machine (which she is doing well in); Miki really only has better things in store, so leaving prematurely would baffle me; and LOVErin has been labeled a future ace by more than one establishment, and has a pretty bright future in MM. Anyone else in 9ki-12ki I could understand graduating in the next year.

That said, I feel like Honey will stay until she's some ridiculous age (30?) and Maa-chan will try to hang in there as long as possible. I don't feel like either of them want to graduate any time soon (despite what Maa has said about 2018).

#1783 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 01:10 AM

Maachan has such a fighting spirit. I admire her for working through the spring concert as she did.

But yeah Harunan's career choice from high school said Momusu so I wouldn't be surprised if she lasted until 30 hahaha

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#1784 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 02:22 AM

I really want an MM member to last to 30 haha

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#1785 MaaDuu

MaaDuu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 04:28 AM

As much as I hate the thought, I'm pretty sure Masaki is next. All of her beloved elders are gone and now Duu is out the door soon. Not only that, but her hernia seems to be causing problems. As mentioned on the last page, she was gone for a while during Budokan and looked like she was in pain during Give Me Love.

#1786 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 05:39 AM

If Harunan does last until she's 30, then she will definitely be the longest serving sub-leader. And I say that because Eripon has stated before that she wants to be around longer than Sayu.

Sooooooo....

Harunan graduates in the fall concert in 2024, Eripon probably graduating in the spring that year XD

Oh boy I'm going crazy time for bed.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#1787 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 01:50 PM

@Melon While her beloved elders and Duu will be gone, she's still really close to Iikubo and Ishida. You can also see her blossoming friendship with Ogata and Haga. She's not without friends in the group lol

#1788 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 02:48 PM

Calling it now, It's gonna be Ayumi

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#1789 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 03:17 PM

Me too.
Sato Masaki <3 Ishida Ayumi

#1790 MaaDuu

MaaDuu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 05:58 PM

@Melon While her beloved elders and Duu will be gone, she's still really close to Iikubo and Ishida. You can also see her blossoming friendship with Ogata and Haga. She's not without friends in the group lol

I know she has friends, but the people she clearly doted on are gone/going to be gone. I do think her hernia would be the biggest factor to her graduating from the group.

#1791 KouChisato

KouChisato

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 117 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 07:35 AM

Gonna to Maa and Mizuki graduated

#1792 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 12:06 PM

You might be right but I phsyically and mentally can not handle Ayumi graduating anytime before 2020. I think the next graduation might be Masaki.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#1793 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:50 PM

I am prepared for Maachan leaving probably next year

#1794 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 04:02 AM

Definitely going to be another 10th gen imo... Mizuki and Erina look entrenched and I dont think anyone from 11th gen forward have a reason to go yet. 10th gen seems to be kind of in limbo and I can see one or more of them deciding it's time to go.

#1795 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 04:53 PM

You might be right but I phsyically and mentally can not handle Ayumi graduating anytime before 2020. I think the next graduation might be Masaki.

You know, i keep saying it's gonna be here but if she ever does announce her graduation i would fall out of my ass and into oblivion. out of all the 9/10ki members, Zukki, Ayumi and Harunan's grads will/have hurt me the most for sure.

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#1796 KouChisato

KouChisato

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 117 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 05:07 PM

Next time Mizuki and Maa's graduated in 2018 summer concert next Ayumi is graduated on 2018 autumn tour.

#1797 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 09:43 PM

Agreed, out all 11gen and up members Ayumis grad will be the most devastating she's not even my fave (she's my #3) but it will be super hard for me to get over it when she goes.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#1798 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 12:47 AM

Chisaki. She won't be able to handle being a last minute addition and a solo gen... but maybe that's only wishful thinking lol

MRkgm6i.png

#1799 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 10:39 PM

Probably not appropriate for the thread but I was thinking about it one day and I realized that as much as I love Mizuki and want her to stay in MM for a very long time, if she announced her graduation anytime soon or next year I would be sadly okay with it. I love her as a member but when I think about what else she has to offer for the group I feel like she has reached her peak in terms of her singing and dancing so there's nothing to strive for there and she's been leader for 3 years? So she has had a long time to be leader now. However, I do wonder if she'll stay for a few more years due to her love of H!P. I hate to think I'd be okay with her graduating because I wouldn't and it would break my heart but at the same time I have to be honest, what else is there for her?

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#1800 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 02:24 AM

I think Maachan or Harunan is next, but most likely Maachan. Part of me is also hoping the older girls will just continue to stick around.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users