Photo

Which MM member is going to graduate soon?

• Please log in to reply
2084 replies to this topic

#1761 fr0d0b0ls0n

fr0d0b0ls0n

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1027 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 12:40 PM

Mizuki doesn't seem to have other ambitions in her career, being a Morning Musume it's her dream. She'll easily stay for 2-3 years more. If they let her, probably even longer.

Aichan - Kamei - Riho - Kaedy - Sakura - Maachan - Fukuchan - Ayumi

#1762 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 08:13 AM

2018 - Harunan

2019 - Mizuki

2020 - Haa-chin

2021 - Maa-chan

2022 - Ayumin

I think Eripon will be the next leader and stay for a while. She seems more comfortable with 13ki around. Haa-chin might find her place in the tv sector after finishing uni. Man I need a new Oshi by 2021. /D

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#1763 Yossie_Saikou

Yossie_Saikou

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 04:11 PM

2018 - Harunan

2019 - Mizuki

2020 - Haa-chin

2021 - Maa-chan

2022 - Ayumin

I think Eripon will be the next leader and stay for a while. She seems more comfortable with 13ki around. Haa-chin might find her place in the tv sector after finishing uni. Man I need a new Oshi by 2021. /D

Yes, I'm pretty sure that Eripon will be the next leader. She could stay as a leader for many years (like until 2021-2022 maybe? I don't know  ^^; ).

MORNING MUSUME! NONAKA MIKI! IKUTA ERINA! FUKUMURA MIZUKI! KAGA KAEDE!  <3 JUICE = JUICE! TAKAGI SAYUKI! DAMBARA RURU!  <3 KOBUSHI FACTORY <3 BUONO  <3

#1764 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 01:33 AM

I just realized that usually in every generation it's always the youngest (or the least in hierarchy) who leave(s) first, I think the next one will be Masaki or maybe (just maybe) Erina, but I doubt about her.

Morning Musume'19

#1765 I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 954 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 04:39 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if Akane will be next. But 2018 will be critical year for Maachan, if she doesn't graduate that year, I can see her till 2020. Harunan will not graduate till 2020 :w00t:

#1766 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 05:14 AM

^Maybe Aknae will graduate by 2018 or 2019. Maybe Masaki next year. I see Haruna staying till 2020 too. XD

Morning Musume'19

#1767 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 05:36 AM

I think the jokes go something like....

2015- Haruna, nope Riho

2016- Haruna, nope Kanon

2017- Haruna, nope Haruka

Haruna is going to be there forever!

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#1768 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 05:48 PM

^ It's like how every tour, on 2ch in that tour's thread on opening night, people would troll that Reina had announced her graduation... this was starting back in like 2009 I noticed it. At this point, I feel like Harunan is one of those in for the loooooong haul. At least another couple years.

#1769 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 06:04 PM

Harunan joined pretty late as a member. She pretty much gave up her future to join Morning Musume. I feel like right now UF might be giving her hints on what she can do post graduation (since the group is becoming larger and "younger"), but in the meanwhile, she STILL has a bit over 2 years until she turns 25. The latest date I can think of is Spring 2020, which is completely possible to outrun two or more members.
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#1770 ✮DanDan✮

✮DanDan✮

Too kawaii to live too kakkoii to die (⌐■_■)

• Senpai
  • 829 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 06:22 PM

I think if Haruna were to graduate she would stay within H!P if she could get her own group that would be pretty awesome. I do think Maa-chan will be the next to graduate if not her then Ayumin. I really hope that Erina stays until she's given a lead in a single because she deserves it if anything.
Posted Image
~Thank you Sprinklebuns for my Siggy You are the awesomest~

#1771 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 04:52 AM

For Harunan, at this point a year or two more don't make much of a difference to her I imagine. At least she's getting a steady paycheck now, she will have to work harder to get some modeling and CM work post graduation.

#1772 Bexie

Bexie

You can't spell Yoshizawa without oshi

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:39 PM

I don't think Maachan's going to stay much longer. Leaving the stage for several songs in the last Budokan concert, I'm guessing her back still has problems, and if it's so bad she has to leave the stage, I can't see her being able to carry on. And she looked absolutely miserable, too.

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

Harunan ~ Kanana ~ Duu ~ Kaedi ~ Ruru 

You did well, Jonghyun

#1773 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 07:27 PM

^ Yeah I see possibly next Spring being her graduation.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#1774 Bexie

Bexie

You can't spell Yoshizawa without oshi

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 09:54 PM

Yeah, that's my thought too. Heck, there's even still time for her to announce for the fall and go with Duu. I mean Aika announced she was graduating on the same day as Gaki due to her lingering problems from an injury only two weeks beforehand (although I REEEEEEALLY don't want such a short notice thing to happen again, that was awful). But my point is if her back is still bad, an announcement could end up coming quickly.

I hope I'm wrong, I love Maachan. But I worry about her health and that she may injure herself badly if she carries on performing if she still has problems.

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

Harunan ~ Kanana ~ Duu ~ Kaedi ~ Ruru 

You did well, Jonghyun

#1775 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 10:01 PM

As much as I would hate for Mizuki to go because I love her to pieces, at this point in time as much as I can see her staying in the group for another year or two, if she did announce her graduation anytime soon I wouldn't be heartbroken. I feel like she's done a lot for the group and I feel like it's a good high for her to leave. 

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#1776 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 10:32 PM

I just realized that usually in every generation it's always the youngest (or the least in hierarchy) who leave(s) first, I think the next one will be Masaki or maybe (just maybe) Erina, but I doubt about her.

Rather than the youngest, I would say, it's always the "least expected" at the time. 

^
^That's what i said before. I'm telling you guys, it's Duu (or Ayumi)   ^^;

for real, they're the two girls who you won't expect to leave soon. 

So, rather than asking "who is next to graduate" ask yourself "who's graduation announcement would surprise you the most". Whoever is in your top 3 will be the next one to go lol. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#1777 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 10:35 PM

^Damn then it'd be Maria ^^; But I really hope that's wrong. Maria is on a good way in the group.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#1778 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 10:55 PM

^
^
The youngest is always the less expected ;)

Morning Musume'19

#1779 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 11:53 PM

^TRUE, which is why i don't know why everyone has been saying Haruna will be next for the last few years. She really is the next Reina graduation conspiracy lmao 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#1780 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 01:31 AM

At this time I'm going with (in no order, just listing):

Maachan (her back)

Fukuchan (length of stay in H!P)

Ayumin (pursue bigger career in dance)

Sakura (pursue bigger career in singing)

Haachin (I love her to bits but since she debuted I pictured her not staying long - I know that's bad but :( I hope I'm wrong cuz I love her presence in the group)

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users