Photo

Which MM member is going to graduate soon?

• Please log in to reply
2084 replies to this topic

#1641 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 06:27 PM

Nah regarding Ikuta I think it's just her usual calmness/too cool to get excited phase. During the concert she seemed really happy especially for Kaede. I think she's probably really enjoying this MM more than the ace-inclined one regarding her status as an idol, she's getting more lines, got a PB, dance situations. I feel she'll want to enjoy that for at least 2 more years. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#1642 I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 954 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 04:19 AM

Harunan will finally have a PB. Will this be the parting gift for her on upcoming graduation? I have a feeling that H!P doesn't want Harunan to be a leader so she will graduate before Mizuki.

#1643 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 04:46 AM

To be honest, next in line would be Erina, so she'd have another one in front of her.

Also, as taylorniw said in the status updates, if they wanted this to be a graduation photobook they would've labeled it as such. Brings more money.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#1644 ensorcelledAubade

ensorcelledAubade

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 06:08 PM

The fact that 13ki are slightly older gives me a little hope that they're not just going to push out Haruna because of age

#1645 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1058 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 12:45 AM

I think as some people have mentioned earlier, that we most likely won't be having any graduations until after C-ute and Momoko.

But for some reason I've been getting a feeling that someone might leave due to other reasons... Hopefully I'm wrong

#1646 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 02:01 AM

I might be wrong of course, but seeing Masaki struggling with her lines, maybe it's a foreshadowing of her leaving due to vocal problems?

MRkgm6i.png

#1647 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 12:32 AM

Due to her presently ailing health and the reveal that her back problems had been persisting for the better part of a year I'm fully expecting Satou Masaki to graduate from MM at the start or end of their Spring 2017 tour. It would be a shame if she has to leave due to health reasons so here's hoping for a recovery.

#1648 Konohita

Konohita

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 12:47 AM

I'll be heartbroken if Sato Masaki graduates due to the injury she's facing right now, but I'm fully aware that this is totally possible and she may be the next to graduate *sigh*... I'll be keeping my hopes and be positive about this situation though, get better soon Maachan <3

If Maachan doesn't graduate (hopefully not) I think that Mizuki may graduate or maybe Ikuta. From 10ki I think Harunan may graduate (although I don't want her to graduate either).

Tl;Dr: Sato Masaki could be next (T-T), Mizuki, Ikuta or Iikubo.

#1649 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:00 AM

Hoping against hope that if the worst happens, she somehow ends up playing keys for Lovendor without having to worry as much about dancing.  It still stings enough any time I see Meimi after her grad while she was my #2, and that was a graduation she willingly chose.  Maa-chan having to graduate over an injury at what was looking to become the height of her career would just be too tragic.

#1650 ranghurl

ranghurl

Sakuraddicted

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 03:20 AM

I hope she recovers and not end up another Aika situation. It would be sad to see her go especially now that she is as her peak.

J3FRfVi.jpg

#1651 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 04:33 PM

Given the intensity of some MM choreography, this really isn't looking good for Masaking. Back trouble like that never really goes away and requires constant vigilance (to quote Alastor Moody) to make sure you aren't over-doing it and agitate something. She's already been dealing with this for over a year...

As someone with lower back issues myself, it's fine most of the time... but when I lift some heavy stuff or stretch my back weird, it can cause flareups. I could easily see Password is 0 or the hip thrusts in Utakata ("Do it! Do it! Do it!") irritating her lumbars. They're either going to have to ease up on her choreo or risk future relapses. In good news, management seems willing to do what it takes to accommodate health issues (Ayaya, Aika, Tomoko), so I'm hopeful we've still got another year or so with Maa before this might drive her to graduate. Lower back pain really does suck though... can't bend over, can't stand straight, sitting or standing too long starts to hurt... poor kid.

#1652 hazuky

hazuky

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 212 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 08:26 PM

I was betting Masaki before, but I'm definitely betting on it now.
Im pretty sure they will go the manaka rute, announce a hiatus for about 3-6 months and then that she graduated from the group without single or concert, just dissapear from the media

*sorry for the bad english*

#1653 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:31 AM

Hello!Project haven't had good history with helping girls maintain their rest when they have injuries. Aika is a pure example. I might be wrong but I can imagine Masaki's injury really holding her back in the future even if she does get better from the problem she has now. It can always flare up again :(

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#1654 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:37 AM

tbh, i see Maachan graduation at the end of next year, late 2018, which lines up with what she said before, although i tend not to do that because of riho lol

I definitely think a 10ki will be next, but i think she'll be the second one to go, rather than the first (then again, i thought this about riho too lol) 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#1655 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:31 AM

It is pretty logical to call Masaki now with her injury and Hello!Pro's history not being in her favour. 

However it is already a good sign that Masaki is still blogging actively (which Manakan, nor Kanna did, don't know about Aika though).

I would totally understand if Masaki does graduate. Being a Momusu member is really demanding and she should think about more than pleasing us fans and her pride.

It would be terrible if Masaki would damage her back permanently and wouldn't be able to normally walk in the future.

I do wonder who is the next to graduate. Harunan would be first due to her age, yet it might very well be Ayumin or maybe a 12th gen or Sakura. 
You just never know. I still think it's gonna be a 10th gen member however....

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#1656 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:08 PM

I can't imagine Sakura graduating anytime soon :)

#1657 Konohita

Konohita

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:33 PM

^^ I can't imagine Sakura graduating soon either, she's very popular right now. Maybe in 2019-2020.

Regarding Maachan, she assured that she won't graduate due to the injury. Although I want her to recovery soon, this is a lifetime injury and she may graduate in 2018 :( maybe 2019~

It would be sad if she graduates this year, I think she's at the top of her career right now.

#1658 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:56 PM

Only reason I could see sakura graduate is if she gets a solo debut. 
I mean I am totally biased, but if one of them has a chance of this I think it is Saku.

She even mentioned in the last pocket question she wants to make an album by herself.

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#1659 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:32 PM

I don't think Maachan will wanna graduate of her own free will. I guess if her back injury did have a massive effect on her in the future, I think management might have to intervene :(

#1660 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:43 AM

^i don't think management will do that. maachan is h!p most popular member right now (both internationally and overseas). the only person who comes close to that in MM is mizuki, but she's still far off. as much as i believe management will ultimately do whats best for maachan, i don't think they will just accept her graduating. they'll probably find a way to keep her in the group for as long as possible (for example, if she can't perform, put her on tons of shows and broadcasts etc). 

worst case scenario for her is if she "recovers" too quickly, injures herself even more, so much so that her doctors say she absolutely cannot continue in the group. only then do i think management will intervene and let her graduate. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users