Photo

Which MM member is going to graduate soon?

• Please log in to reply
2084 replies to this topic

#81 Hillshire

Hillshire

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 124 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 03:32 AM

i can't quite remember where i'm getting this from but:

there was some rumor/idea that 愛ちゃん is going to graduate after the last 2009 concert tour?
this way a 9期 or even a couple of 9期s could fill the empty seat (not a chance they'll fill 愛ちゃん's role though)
and that leaves モームス with either ガキさん or れいな as their new leader

i really think 愛ちゃん is ready to go solo - as much as we like her in モームス
and i think (sorry ガキ fans) れいな is going to be the new leader next year

#82 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 03:48 AM

i can't quite remember where i'm getting this from but:

there was some rumor/idea that 愛ちゃん is going to graduate after the last 2009 concert tour?
this way a 9期 or even a couple of 9期s could fill the empty seat (not a chance they'll fill 愛ちゃん's role though)
and that leaves モームス with either ガキさん or れいな as their new leader

i really think 愛ちゃん is ready to go solo - as much as we like her in モームス
and i think (sorry ガキ fans) れいな is going to be the new leader next year

Yeah, I saw a similar post in a MM chinese forum talking about how a member of MM is going to graduate in their next year concert or was it next winter concert? I don't remember. As much as I love Reina, I'd prefer Gaki take the place as the leader if Ai-chan is going to graduate. I think she's more "experienced" and "mature"? Reina can wait another year since I don't think she'll graduate in a long way to come. Wait, isn't Gaki already taking the role since she's the SUB-leader?

Reina=Queen(spanish)+Reina=Perfect(japanese)=Reina is a perfect queen.
taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#83 Arche-JoIyO

Arche-JoIyO

♥ Pudding of Puddings ♥

• Senpai
  • 9576 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 04:07 AM

Wait, isn't Gaki already taking the role since she's the SUB-leader?

Yes, that's what I was thinking ._. It's obvious that Gaki-san'll be the next leader if Ai-chan graduates.

But I think they'd leave together...

g8aHT2F.gif

#84 metayero

metayero

Greedy Mouse

• Senpai
  • 1776 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:00 AM

aigaki would graduate together for sure :blink: it's a tradition for gokkies (look at mako and konkon)

kamei i think is a prospect too...but not 100%..if you watch recent h!p concerts, you'll see what i mean

and seriously if aigaki graduates..tsunku would better pick good girls for the 9th gen. or else this would be the end for them ^^; XD

Posted Image

#85 Goldi X

Goldi X

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:39 AM

I think Risa, or Koharu will be next to go, Risa on to radio/TV work, Koha to the solo work she loves so much.
I don't want any of them to leave until they become grandmothers (obichan?) which won't happen if they can't even have a boyfriend, huh... grin.

#86 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 06:12 AM

probably Ai first then a few months later Risa will leave also. but thats maybe 2 years in the future

probably Ai first then a few months later Risa will leave also. but thats maybe 2 years in the future

racequeen.jpg

#87 puffypancake

puffypancake

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1595 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 07:26 AM

I would say that Ai is likely the next to leave barring anyone else leaving for education but that wouldn't happen for a while I think. Koharu has a chance to go solo once Kirarin is over but I don't think they'll end any time soon since that show is hugely popular and they may not be able to graduate her then if any of the older members leave.

I don't think the lineup will change any time soon since they are finally settling down after the mass graduations. They may add but I doubt they will take away.

gabby2014_zps75e0ccfd.jpg

#88 matt9210

matt9210

Rika <3

• Senpai
  • 3938 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 08:55 PM

Im surprised people think Koha will be the next to graduate. Japan love her, dont they? Shes a key to the survival of MM. I think either Ai, Risa, or Eri and Sayu. I think maybe Eri and Sayu will have double graduation. Or at the moment, just Eri.
I dont see Sayu graduating alone anytime soon.

aigaki would graduate together for sure <3 it's a tradition for gokkies (look at mako and konkon)

No, I dont think they will graduate together. Especially as they are leader and subleader. One or the other.

Also, I would not call it tradition. Nono and Aibon graduated together, yet Rika and Yossie didn't. A morning musume with only one of the twins would have been wierd - I think they needed each other to be so popular, especially as they were seen as twins. But Ai could do well without Risa, and Risa could do well without Ai.

matt2.jpg
Credit goes to Cassandra for this beautiful set <3
Finally saw Rika on 27/05/10 at the H&A Concert in London <3

#89 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 03:19 AM

No, I dont think they will graduate together. Especially as they are leader and subleader. One or the other.

Also, I would not call it tradition. Nono and Aibon graduated together, yet Rika and Yossie didn't. A morning musume with only one of the twins would have been wierd - I think they needed each other to be so popular, especially as they were seen as twins. But Ai could do well without Risa, and Risa could do well without Ai.

Agreeable. The most that can happen is Ai graduating and a few months later, Gaki graduating..Kinda like what happened to Yoshi/Miki. I mean, they can't really chose Gaki as a subleader and never let her be leader right? (Btw, I lol'ed over what you said about "the twins." <3 )I can't even imagine what MM would be like w/o Ai/Gaki even if Reina is doing a really great job too. I bet I will cry so hard over their graduation concert. <3

I actually think that aika will probably leave, because like she even said "everyone was all over junjun and linlin, and I was always left alone."

I don't think so since she joined not so long ago. I think Aika said that everyone was all over junjun and linlin but the members started to like her eventually. <3 I always thought she and Reina were pretty good cus there's lots of pics where they look like close friends.

Anyways, being a tiny bit off topic. IMO, I think Tsunku should add Japanese girls for MM's ninth generation. It's not that I have any bad feelings about Taiwanese ppl or something since I'm half Chinese myself. But I think even if Jun Jun and Lin Lin are not that bad/kinda popular, I still think that if they were Japanese, more ppl would like them. (at least in Japan) I have no clue why I suddenly thought of that and kinda don't really know how to explain what I think too well. XD

taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#90 Fickle Monkey

Fickle Monkey

Peace, Peace!

• Senpai
  • 2625 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 03:41 AM

I don't think Mittsi will graduate soon 'cause
what she said in MF is history now .lol. Apparently,
she's close to Reina & Eririn -- from what I've seen
and heard~

I want Aichan to graduate @ the same age Yuko did <3

#91 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 04:11 AM

and heard~

I want Aichan to graduate @ the same age Yuko did <3

That would be dream come true!~ <3

taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#92 siaogeena

siaogeena

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 417 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 12:20 PM

i do hope no one graduates...
but MM is ever-changing...

#93 tru_harmony

tru_harmony

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 375 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 12:34 PM

i think MM is in regroup mode... additions would be fine but graduations... please not yet...

but if soon means next, ai is the next to go... by seniority (the yuko model) ... but then again, that's not really the standard...

koha could be next... if we're following the gocchin model (difficulty with balancing MM and solo career)

... i doubt it's anyone from 6th and 8th... i just can't see that happening... unless someone decides to go back to school or something...

no scandals please... no more...

#94 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

High Priestess of Aikastan

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 01:05 PM

and heard~

I want Aichan to graduate @ the same age Yuko did XD

That would be dream come true!~ :wub:

But the reason Yuko graduated was that she did not feel able to keep up with the rest of them. Ai is pretty much stabilized Musume now. Also there aren't 2 12 year olds running around in Musume though. So I guess Musume members have aged compared to when Yuko graduated.

23vete9.jpg
Xxx Part of the Aika Fan Family ☆☆☆ My Tumblr ☆☆☆ Voted Mitsui Aika's Greatest Fan '10 xxX
♥♥♥ Avatar & Signature made by Me ♥♥♥

#95 tru_harmony

tru_harmony

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 375 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 01:22 PM

^ oh yeah... i remember now... yuko model= can't keep up with physical demands of MM-hood...

if it's by seniority, it's the yossui model... allegedly (i forgot where i read this), yossui graduated because she was already 22... don't know the logic behind that, though...

#96 Hado Gato

Hado Gato

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 259 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 04:41 PM

I'm going to go with Jun Jun and use the "Coconuts Musume Model" [Not fluent with the language, that member goes home]. Sure she's learning (quite fast), but I think the distance from home will finally take its toll.

If anything, I could see Jun Jun and Lin Lin placed in another group that concentrates on gaining more Chinese fans for Hello!Project. This would also coincide with the Taiwanese auditions I read somewhere (if they're going on).

One would think Ai-chan would be the one to graduate soon, but I see UFA really catering to her desires: starring roles in musicals (her dream), TV, and most likely movies later on. She's already a lead singer and has solos. I read somewhere they use her for choruses / background vocals in current songs. I tend to believe most graduates moved on because they don't think they're appreciated or they're underused in a group setting. That isn't the case for Ai.

However, that IS the case for Jun-Jun. Just to get back to my previous statement.

#97 Masuku

Masuku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1112 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 04:57 PM

First musume did graduate on the year 1999 and ever since that, somebody has graduated on each year after that. But during 2008 nobody has graduated yet and I guess either will. Maybe somewhere end of next year or just on the spring 2010 next musume will be out. And it definitely won't be Aichan!! Unless there will be a scandal or something. But anyway, I think the one who will graduate is Eri.
As some of you already said.. i'll also say Koharu could graduate next, quite soon after joining, like Maki. Because they both are/were able to have succesful solo career. But I don't want Koharu to graduate ^^;
Well in the end I would say Aika suddenly will say she wants to focus on studies or something and graduate next. She reminds me of Fukuda.

Tsunku might plan to send JunJun & LinLin back to China in few years, since they are "exchange-students", but I think they fit well in the group so I don't want to them to go.

#98 matt9210

matt9210

Rika <3

• Senpai
  • 3938 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 04:57 PM

(Btw, I lol'ed over what you said about "the twins." ^^; )

The bit about them needing each other? Did I sound stupid? Sorry x_x

matt2.jpg
Credit goes to Cassandra for this beautiful set <3
Finally saw Rika on 27/05/10 at the H&A Concert in London <3

#99 Eeyore

Eeyore

Friend of Pooh. For what it's worth.

• Senpai
  • 2161 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:57 PM

As some of you already said.. i'll also say Koharu could graduate next, quite soon after joining, like Maki. Because they both are/were able to have succesful solo career.

No offence to Koharu - but I put her solo career almost entirely down to the anime she's involved with. Everything she has released outside of MM has, as far as I know, been linked to that cartoon. Remove that and to be honest I don't think you're left with much. A solo career dependent upon just her and the quality of song and, more importantly, her singing (I think that's what it's called)? Hmmmm. Doubtful. Not impossible, but I remain to be convinced. I personally think she needs a gimmick to sell, and currently that's the anime.
Stick Koharu in a group - and yep, that can work.
Solo, though? The older she gets the more discerning her audience will be, and she needs to prove she can sing live, without lip-synching. At to date I'm not sure she has done that.
So no, I don't see Koharu graduating any time soon - she has the security of MM and the "solo" career afforded her through the anime. Why would she need or want to change that?

And btw, Maki needs no gimmick. :)
DISCLAIMER: Please bear in mind that with regard TakaH!Otty... I am biased. Very biased indeed (although I personally think it's not bias but merely a matter of quality). So please take anything I write with regard to her near limitless ability, talent, looks, appeal, charm, perfection, blah blah, with a pinch of salt the size of the moon. If you take it too seriously, I can not be held accountable for your over-reaction. ;)

#100 nono:)bbz

nono:)bbz

no nozomi, no life.

• Senpai
  • 5883 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:58 PM

If ever Koahru was to graduate, I think she would do well for singing for animes and stuff like that but not just purely solo.
I think you've got to have the vocal ability of Takitty and girls like her.
But I think Koha would do well with someone else in a group.
Too many would just be like putting her in a morning musume with different girls.
If she does something like Kira Pika (not specificly with Mai), she'll do extremely well. :lol:

I don't see Reina leaving as she expressed on MF her ambition to be leader. And she will stick to it fr many years when she gets the job.
If Jun^2 and Lin^2 don't get more lines and feel more 'part' of the group then the possibility of them getting too 'homesick' to continue with MM is quite high.
Aika won't leave just yet. She's become gd friends with Reina and will feel protected once Reina takes leadership.
I can't see Sayu leaving on her own. However, I couldn't see Sayu's vocals getting any better and she's proved me wrong recently so it could happen.
Eri and Risa are undecided for me. I think Eri will be in the group for a bit 'cause she's getting more screentime as the years go by.
Risa is always so happy to be there. Overall, Eri and Risa seem to be enjoying their roles in MM so a graduation won't be near.
Ai is leaderrr so I have my bets on her being the next to leave obviously.
She might even do it sooner when she notices she can actually do VERY well without the rest.

xo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users