Photo

Which MM member is going to graduate soon?

• Please log in to reply
2084 replies to this topic

#61 nakamura25

nakamura25

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 455 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 01:48 PM

My guess would be any of these 3:

Ai
Risa
Eri

I want it to be Eri though, because Ai and Risa are my two favourites. <3 However, I think it's likely that Ai and Risa will be the next to graduate and should probably go together.

MM will need to get some new members though because 7 would be too small and gens 7 & 8 aren't good enough to replace anyone in gens 5 & 6 yet.
Posted Image

#62 RosaRibbon

RosaRibbon

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 60 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 03:28 PM

i reckon it will probably be Risa ot Ai. i know everyones saying that but it probably is true cuz they have been there the longest. i hope they don't though. i LOVE Risa. she is my favourite in H!P :)
Posted Image
ichiban forever and always. never to be beaten >w<

#63 Ultratails

Ultratails

Nakky supporter! ^^

• Senpai
  • 693 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 04:25 PM

I think it's probably going to be Koharu. Then she'll pursue a solo career after that, since she's so popular with her Kirari stuff.

I really hope it's not going to be Risa, I want her to stay in MM forever. :o And she really loves her job too, so I think she'll stay for a lot longer. XD
Posted Image
Thanks to penagih_dadih for the nice signature!
Nakky (<3), Chii (<3), Airi, Yuri, Risa, Konkon, Reina and Sayu RULE!!! :)

#64 DaikaikuGojira

DaikaikuGojira

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 68 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 04:03 AM

I have a feeling Takahashi Ai is going to be next as she is the oldest. That upsets me though because she's my favourite. Good thing I also like Mitsui Aika so I know for sure there'll be someone I like in MM for a long time. :blink: Unless something goes horribly wrong for her and she leaves early... :rolleyes:

#65 Violetbutterfly

Violetbutterfly

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 219 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 01:53 AM

ai- a possiblilty but not for some time i dont think - she hasnt been leader long and really mm need to keep her for a whilelonger to keep stability to the group and i think she might understand this. that said who knows what an idol really thinks when the cameras are off!

risa- i think she is a similar personality to yossie in that she will stay loyal to mm for a while yet!

eri- im not sure personally i wouldnt want to see her go as i can see her sub one day but i still think she might shock us (even though i dont want her to go!)

sayumi- again its hard to tell but likely that she will stay!

reina- i think she will definately stay

koharu- i think theres a possibility, i think she might be similar to maki who joined young and left young. just a feeling really
Spoiler

8th gen- tooooooo soon!

#66 nakamura25

nakamura25

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 455 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 01:25 AM

koharu- i think theres a possibility, i think she might be similar to maki who joined young and left young. just a feeling really

Spoiler

If Koharu was the next to go, that would be too good to be true. ^^;
Posted Image

#67 Kurrupt

Kurrupt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1123 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 03:09 AM

Personally I think Koharu is going to graduate.

To me, she just doesnt make a big impression =/

or maybe it's just that I don't like her =]

#68 nakamura25

nakamura25

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 455 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 04:26 AM

Personally I think Koharu is going to graduate.

To me, she just doesnt make a big impression =/

or maybe it's just that I don't like her =]

It's probably because you don't like her. I'm surprised at how many big fans she has.

To be fair, she puts a lot of energy into her performances... unfortunately, that energy still hasn't been converted into singing ability.
Posted Image

#69 Noncha

Noncha

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 93 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 02:29 AM

I think it's out of Ai and Risa.

Ai- Give it next year around the time Miki graduated. Then Ai would, to pursue a solo career.
Risa- Just have a weird feeling she would graduate and do something else. Not neccessarily to do with singing, but possibly hosting variety shows. Similar to Yaguchi. I don't think she plans to be a leader.
Eri- Doesn't seem to have a major part in the group a long with Sayumi, so I think there a chance Eri would just graduate. Doing what? I don't know. They don't give her much to do. Eri seems like shes there because she has nothing to do. I haven't seen her show dislike for the position she's in now. (no work outside of momusu)
Reina- I don't think she plans on graduating in years to come, she's already pointed out that she would like to be leader and I think she would be appointed leader before Eri and Sayu, because Eri & Sayu would turn it down or something.
Sayumi- She would be in Momusu for years to come, it would be the agency who probably would encourage her to graduate. They would probably create some job for her like mentoring Eggs or something. Maybe with Eri?
Koharu- would be in morning musume until she's a leader, she can't graduate until all the lower generations are somewhat popular. If she leaves now she takes away half of morning musume's younger audience. They need another member who can replace her.
Lin + Jun- Jun would graduate first, Linlin might be there while Koharu is the leader. But I think they both would leave, since aren't they suppose to be in morning musme temporary? Depends on their popularity. They may graduate around Risa and Reina.

Basically if Ai or Koharu leave, morning musume would go down hill.

#70 Kurrupt

Kurrupt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1123 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 02:57 AM

^^

i think jun jun and lin lin would stay a little longer than everyone else.

and i have no idea if they are temporary or not >_>

#71 ppll

ppll

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 06:04 PM

Shige and reina, you are my favorites

Please dont leave!
Posted Image

#72 ♥Sancchan♥

♥Sancchan♥

悪魔の恋人

• Senpai
  • 2401 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 08:19 PM

^I think they won't leave soon because now Reina became very popular because of Resonant blue. Shige is still in MM for a short time (my opinion XD) so I think she won't leave too. So, don't worry! :)

#73 shiro_reina

shiro_reina

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 09:28 AM

i hope they all don't graduated, because i like every member of momusu like now
Posted Image
my facebook: [email protected] add^^

#74 ReA. \(^o^)/ まゆゆ

ReA. \(^o^)/ まゆゆ

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1174 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 09:47 AM

graduate.. such a sad thing.. why tsunku WHY!
Singapore's H!P Community

Posted Image
Sig thanks to Cassandra

#75 chibilolli

chibilolli

Risa's #1 Western Fan

• Senpai
  • 3932 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 05:00 PM

i hope they all don't graduated, because i like every member of momusu like now

My thoughts too. I really like this line-up of Morning Musume. I think if any of them graduated now, I would loose a lot of love for the group. I don't want anyone to go, but I'm aware that someone will go eventually. Just how soon?

Posted Image

Winner of Hello! Online's Risa's Greatest Fan Award 2010 & 2011

#76 pinkguin

pinkguin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2797 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 06:38 PM

in my opinion, the current MM is so great, that nobody should graduate!!
i would be very upset if Reina would graduate :angry:

#77 ilovemychibidonut

ilovemychibidonut

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 258 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 07:02 PM

i don't think reina will go soon because she's a momusu staple. she's too valuable.
personally i hope koharu will graduate to "pursue her solo career." she doesn't bring much to the group IMO. I'm not to fond of her.

#78 kookyprincess22

kookyprincess22

Love <3 Ai

• Banned
  • 915 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 07:11 PM

I don't wanna hear that word and It's just going to be another speculation thread.

#79 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 02:40 AM

I think the next one would probably be Ai or Gaki since they've been the longest in MM. Though, I hope that doesn't happen this year or next year or the next year OR the next year. I think they're still "too young" to graduate even if graduation isn't about who's the oldest or a certain age. Idk why, but I always think MM members graduate when their ages are a bit off with the other members, also known as they've been in MM for a long time. (ie. Iida) But Ai/Gaki is in MM for a long time but not a LOOONG time. <--- does that even make sense? :lol: I personally can't imagine what MM would be like w/o Ai/Gaki. IMO, if both of them leaves, Reina would be the only one "holding up" the whole group. That'll be a lot of work.

Reina=Queen(spanish)+Reina=Perfect(japanese)=Reina is a perfect queen.
taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#80 bontakun

bontakun

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 02:54 AM

Hmm, individual analysis of each member:

Ai: Too valuable to the group. If she graduates now before a replacement is found, MM will be a one-woman show led by Reina.
Risa: Sorry, Gaki-san fans, but she's not indispensable to the group and is IMHO the most likely to get punted. I doubt it will happen soon though. Possibly after the next intake of new members.
Reina: More or less the same reason as Ai.
Eri: Well liked, but not likely she can sustain a solo career. She won't be graduated before the 5th gen unless she leaves for her own reasons.
Sayu: No. She's like Rika - can't sing on her own and needs a group...unless Tsunku plans to form another Biyuden but he just disbanded one...
Koharu: Despite her solo potential, will likely be kept in the group in order to maintain the current fanbase while MM tries to appeal to others.
Aika, Li Chun, Qian Lin: Erm...they just joined not too long ago?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users