Photo

Which MM member is going to graduate soon?

• Please log in to reply
2084 replies to this topic

#41 GordieHowe

GordieHowe

sötpotatis <3

• Banned
  • 2643 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 11:59 PM

Okay, then find me some clips of Junjun and Linlin singing poorly. From what I've heard, they're really pretty good.

Like when singing "Suki na Senpai" at the "Morning Musume Concert Tour 2007 Aki ~Bon Kyu! Bon Kyu! Bomb~"

You mean this? They don't sound bad there. In fact, they actually sound pretty good, except Linlin's a little nasal. Take into consideration the fact that they're dancing there. In this performance they sound very good, and they're not dancing.

I'm sorry, but I can't agree with you. Furusato isn't really a hard song to sing. You can almost whisper while singing it. There isn't really any high notes in it.

#42 sirik

sirik

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 02:09 PM

@Hayleex I agree with you ..
Ai-chan should be soloist..

#43 strawberrie

strawberrie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 753 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 02:15 AM

Totally off topic but Masato-sama what's up with you hatin on the pandas? I mean really, you're kinda being harsh. There are other non-Japanese artists in the music business. I also hate to say this but your argument from the beginning suck.

#44 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

10 years J-Pop and 9 years of K-pop

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 03:13 AM

I'm going to say Aichan or Koharu.

#45 Jaseybase

Jaseybase

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 636 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 03:16 AM

According to the Suki na Senpai curse that I made up when I first got '4th Ikimasshoi!', Gaki will graduate before Ai. Seriously though, I don't think anyone needs to graduate for at least a year. Around the 10th of January next year Ai and Gaki should both surpass Kaorin to become the joint longest-lasting members - I hope they at least make it to that.

#46 Evening Musuko

Evening Musuko

• Senpai
  • 2403 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 03:47 AM

I'm sure Ai is going to graduate next, but hopefully not until next year at least.

#47 NatsuNoCheri

NatsuNoCheri

Sayaka Kitahara's no. 1 Wota

• Senpai
  • 1024 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 10:44 PM

I'm sorry, but I can't agree with you. Furusato isn't really a hard song to sing. You can almost whisper while singing it. There isn't really any high notes in it.

If it's easy, then why did Kusumi and Mitsui fail at singing it well?

And besides, there are high notes. What about the "wagamama na musume de gomen ne, Mother" part?

Totally off topic but Masato-sama what's up with you hatin on the pandas? I mean really, you're kinda being harsh. There are other non-Japanese artists in the music business. I also hate to say this but your argument from the beginning suck.

Thank you, strawberrie! XD Pandas FTW. :(

#48 GordieHowe

GordieHowe

sötpotatis <3

• Banned
  • 2643 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 11:21 PM

If it's easy, then why did Kusumi and Mitsui fail at singing it well?

Yea well, I'm biased when it comes to both Mittsi and Koha, so you shouldn't ask me for opinions about them. :P

And besides, there are high notes. What about the "wagamama na musume de gomen ne, Mother" part?

I didn't hear that JunJun or Linlin sang that part solo.

#49 xiahou_yuan

xiahou_yuan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1997 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 06:20 PM

Well I think if Ai and Risa graduate MM will fall quickly ( maybe Tsunku will form a new group? ) and I don't think tsunku will let Ai or Risa Graduate alone, either they both graduate or they don't for atleast a few more years
I think Koharu might graduate first
Posted Image

#50 Fickle Monkey

Fickle Monkey

Peace, Peace!

• Senpai
  • 2625 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 10:31 PM

Since Yuko graduated when she was 26-27 years old (I forgot, so forgive me :D), I think it's fair to let Aichan and Gaki-san graduate at the same age Yuko did.. and so, even active in Morning Musume, Aichan can launch her solo career.

#51 HollowKevin

HollowKevin

Devoted Minami fan!

• Senpai
  • 2354 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 05:16 AM

im guessing takitty is goin to leave next..........to tell u the truth though I dont want any of them to leave......but oh well life is not fair T-T........risa cant be the next one to leave since she is gonna be the next leader but who knows wat the future holds.........
Thx to nono;)bbz for sig
Kevin's genki angel!
Posted Image

#52 ♥Sancchan♥

♥Sancchan♥

悪魔の恋人

• Senpai
  • 2401 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 07:54 PM

If Risa is going to leave, I'm afraid she is not going to be a soloist. That's just too sad... And she is so pretty and talented!

#53 xiahou_yuan

xiahou_yuan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1997 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 08:53 PM

well let's hope that won't happen for a couple more years
if Ai or Risa graduate I think i'll give up on MM
+ if they graduate before I get to see them perform on concerts i'll pay the UFA chairman a little visit ......
Posted Image

#54 Ripusu-Sama

Ripusu-Sama

Charles! Bad boy!

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 09:36 PM

I think don't think anyone should graduate for another year year and a half. And we need more girls added into the group as well.

But the three most likely to graduate are Ai, Gaki and Reina. But I really don't think they should, not yet at least.

Why?

Because them all staying would be give the Rokkies a chance to really fill out their role as Seniors in the group and would give the public time to adjust at the idea of the Rokkies having a position of leadership / High rank. Not to mention that the other members would be growing and maturing as well.

Up until recently the rokkies were still kinda sorta the kids in the group. They weren't the noobs but they weren't the adults either. So to the people who have been fans for a while now, i'm sure it has to be odd looking at 6th gen as the leading gen.... I know it is to me.

I remember when i started getting into MM i was so surprised to find out that Yoshizawa was the leader, I was used to Yuko and Iida as leaders... in general i was used too 1st gen and 2nd gen being the dai sempais of the group... while fourth gen and part of 5th gen were just the sempais... and rokkies were the noobs.

I think to build a proper and strong structure once again in MM everyone should stay put for about a year and half.

I really do dislike graduation though ;_;... oh well.
Top 5 H!P Members in my list: 1: Ogawa Makoto 2: Nakazawa Yuko 3: Ishikawa Rika 4: Niigaki Risa 5: Michishige Sayumi
I'M NOW AN OFFICIAL SAYU BLOG ADDICT
Generations come and go but GOKKIES are for ever
Risa Niigaki: The only one that truly embodies Morning Musume
Best Uta Doki! clicky
Favorite Sempais from H!O: Himalia, Celedam, FumikoH, Demanding More Makoto

#55 t0mmy

t0mmy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 626 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 09:39 PM

ai-it could happen but i think she should stay
risa-no way she gots a few more years
eri-NEVER my eri :D
sayu-no she wont leave for a while either
reina-i could see her going for like a cutsey soloist type thing but i dont think soon
koha-she could leave for her soloist but i ddont think it will happen
mitsui-no wayyyy
linlin-noo shes too newww
junjun-maybe in a few years but not antime soon

my guess is
Spoiler

Hasta los gatos quieren zapatos....

#56 ☆れいな☆

☆れいな☆

一生♥れいな♥についていきます.

• Senpai
  • 1763 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 09:54 PM

Honestly... I think Ai will be leaving next. Not necessarily soon but next. She's the current face of Morning Musume because she's holding Morning Musume to their past, their 'golden age' as some call it. Gaki-san does too, who I believe will leave after Ai if not a double graduation like KonKon and Mako-chan, and the twins Aibon and Nono. Ai and Risa are pretty close, aren't they..?

Ai is the best guess because it would explain the pushing of Reina (not that's a problem with me..! I like this Reina thing. Haha..) Koharu is the cute/childish face of Morning Musume that pulls in a younger audience. The pushing of Reina makes it seem like they're trying to establish her as the new sexy adult face of morning musume so the wotas will stay interested, so Ai can leave um... 'quietly' or 'quieter' without ai-tards rioting and Reina could fill her shoes as the favorite face of Momusu. Ai can then establish her solo career, which I strongly believe will be the case.

Reina will be the new favorite because she's "the musume perfect member and no.1 with singing" according to Tsunku, and keep selling Morning Musume to the audience. Then in about .. 4-5 years she may graduate to move onto a solo career herself. Reina's been destined to be a Momusu favorite since the beginning. No matter what you consider her beginning, 'shabondama' or gokkies audition. She will be the next Nacchi, Maki, Rika, Ai.. It's inevitable.

As much as I sometimes despise Ai.. I don't want any graduations now. I love the current lineup, and yes I DON'T MIND THE LINE DISTRIBUTION but that's me being biased for Reina. :D

I want more pandas though! :wacko: Jun2 :]

Sorry for making this post so long but that's my two cents on this subject :D

Reina-ist forever。♥ nv6pgm.pngAlways supporting Aibon。♥

田中れいな

加護亜依道重さゆみジュンジュン菅谷梨沙子佐藤優樹飯窪春菜福田花音島村唄

LoVendoRBiSHモーニング娘。テンテンコBillie IdleプラニメBerryz工房BiS

#57 monteyuma

monteyuma

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 08:44 PM

I somehow have the feeling that Junjun may drop out. She doesn't look too confident imho.

#58 SeedLyrical

SeedLyrical

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 02:42 AM

I believe its Ai-chan to...but maybe Koharu to because of all the Kirarin but then...the anime has been going on for a long time already considering 100 episodes :ph34r: already. If Ai-chan graduates it would follow tradition but then...shes the main vocal in MM right now with Reina so i dont think they can afford to have her graduate. Gaki-san I think wants to stay in MM for a long time by what she said and really seems to love her work. All the 8th gen people are to new and Eri and Sayu I think are gonna stay for awhile longer.
Seriously, I dont want it to be Ai-chan but maybe she become a leader like Yossie and stay for a long time :lol:

#59 boku90

boku90

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 278 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 07:21 PM

i think itll be Koharu

i hope its not Ai or Gaki....cuz they're like the big ones (as in leaders) in the group and the ones that... i dont know how to say it...add a GOOD vibe to the group lol

but either way, i am not looking forward for the next graduation >.<

i want there to be new members though too
!picture size must be 600 x 150!

#60 The Incredible He-Hulk

The Incredible He-Hulk

That which is hard to do is best done bitterly.

• Senpai
  • 1054 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 10:52 AM

The two chinese girls are a massive riot. If you don't know that, it's because you don't watch haromoni@ enough. Sure they can't sing, but I'm pretty sure that holds true for nearly everyone in the group. Their personalities are unique, and odd for an idol, which just adds to their appeal.

After Nakazawa Yuko graduated: Iida was the leader for nearly 2 years, then the Mari Scandal, then Yohizawa was the leader for over two years, then Miki scandal. Now, Ai has been the leader for just around a year. Removing the two quick scandal cuts, every Post-Nakazawa leader of MM has been the leader for around 2 years. That means Ai has at least another year.

However, my thoughts are that H!P probably didn’t have Fujimoto Miki graduating for another 6 months to a year from now. So, they thought they could hold Ai in Morning Musume till at least 2010. Therefore, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Ai held onto her spot for another year, year and a half. They won’t get rid of her till they find someone else who can sing lead parts at least as well as Reina.

Barring any nonsense, Ai will still be the first to go, though. And as an aside, if you ask me, Miki should have never been the leader in the first place. She was always a hired gun as far as MM was concerned. It was criminal to take her solo career away from her.

If Risa is going to leave, I'm afraid she is not going to be a soloist. That's just too sad... And she is so pretty and talented!

Risa is a team player. It seems to me that H!P looks out for its team players. They found another act for Yoshizawa, since they didn't think she could hack it solo, but wanted to reward her years of spotless service. They'll find a group for Risa, too, is my guess. In that regard, it's almost like staying out of the tabloids for your entire MM run is something H!P rewards you for, insted of just something to be expected.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users