Photo

Which MM member is going to graduate soon?

• Please log in to reply
2084 replies to this topic

#2021 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 12:56 AM

Miki has been passionate about being the in-between person for international/English speaking fans. But doesn't Mei speak English?

Two members in the group who know English well would be pretty cool. But Miki might graduate in 1 or 2 years to maybe pursue studies in English or something. I've pictured her doing that.

Everyone is talking about Erina's "glow" recently. Akane has been looking pretty cute too, as of late. I hope that's not a sign for her departure.

Kaede waited 4 years to get in Momusu. I don't see her graduating anytime soon.

^

And I hope Reina won't graduate yet. I hope she doesn't feel pressured by anything :(

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#2022 DD7

DD7

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 473 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 02:42 AM

I think the next to go will be Eripon in the fall of 2020. I also feel like at least one out of Ayumi, Maachan, or Sakura will leave soon after. I think Mizuki will stay al long as possible. 12-14th gens seem like they'll all stay for a while but Chisaki is kind of a wild card to me. 15th gen just got here so its too early for one of them to go barring a serious injury or scandal.

Current: (MM) Kaede Miki Sakura (A) Moe Shion (JJ) Ruru Rei Ichika (TF) Yumeno (BYD): Momohime Kokoro Reina (Ocha): Kanami Kirara Natsume Kss: Ayana Karin Yulia Graduated: Zukki Riho 48 Groups: Cuca

#2023 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 01:41 PM

Maa-chan is going to graduate at the Olympics!!! lol that definitely won't happen but it's a legendary idea and something only Maa-chan would do if she was allowed.

But I agree with the possibility of Eripon and Akane graduating soon because they have that glow up as of late. So next year is a possibility for them. 

#2024 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 09:36 PM

i feel like i'm the only one who see's eripon following gaki's lead and leaving shortly after mizuki but giving her enough time to experience being the leader. i can see ayumi, sakura and maachan all leaving before her.

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#2025 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 09:26 AM

I don't know if this was ever confirmed anywhere, but I got the impression from how they talk about her that Kaga has been given or taken on some kind of responsibility over the 15ki. It would make sense, since she also had experience as a KSS sempai, and seems very dependable. Also, while she's not a front girl, she's not really pushed to the back either. I feel like she hold a position similar to Kudo did, a middle girl. She seems to be someone the management doesn't want to push much but knows they can depend on her when they need it. For these reasons I don't think she'll be leaving soon. I could see her staying to be leading if enough of her seniors graduate i quick succession.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#2026 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 06:21 AM

Reviving this thread I think the next one will be Ayumi, and I think that was annouced to staff (and maybe to the members too), near Haruna's grad. That could be the reason of why she wasn't annouced as sub-leader when Honey graduated. Probably she was talking with staff if she should graduate in 2019 or to wait for 2020, which made management to promote her to sub leader, staying in the group all the 2019 in the group as we saw. If she graduates I think it'll be for the end of the Autumn tour.

Morning Musume'19

#2027 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 06:29 AM

^ But she was promoted to sub-leader?

#2028 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 08:55 AM

^I forgot to mention in my hypothesis that once she with management decided she'll graduate this year, management decided to promote her as sub-leader following the tradition. Because her promotion to sub-leader occurred at the New Year concert (if I remember well ) and not at the final concert of the Ready Set go.

Morning Musume'19

#2029 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 03:04 PM

Haga is questionable because she's at the age where university is a forethought and she's from a well-off family so she may be expected to go, but I also feel like she's enjoying herself a lot and getting pushed more. She also would have likely announced graduation by this point, so I think she's safe from the "going to focus on studies" graduation. That being said, I don't think Ishida will be the next to go, but I definitely think it will be a Colorful Era member. 

Spoiler

If I had to wager a guess: Ikuta > Oda > Fukumura > Ishida > Satou.

#2030 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 04:37 PM

I mean even if they don't sound as good or utahime ish, they obviously can survive without her and any other of the CE members. They can also do similar to when Reina graduated and get a girl that's already great at singing (tho 15ki imo brought all 3 good+ voices, there is no Ruru/Sakura), like with her and Moe. I know Maa's grad will bring a lot of 'MM is over' comments but we know how that rolls at this point.

Except for Fukuchan all the other 4 girls have mentioned having thought of graduation recently or when x graduated but in the end they decided to stick around.(maybe Fukuchan as well? I just don't remember reading it)

In any case when it comes to them I feel that I want to see what's next for them? That point that even if I'll be sad my ultimate fave is gone I just want to see what she brings to the table and for her to make a better use of her voice. Not saying she isn't but I feel MM doesn't get as many ad libs or whoa parts like JJ for her to grow.

Maa is probably the one I would miss the most inside MM and also the one grad I fear cause I'm nor sure she would stay public.

For those two I just hope they get a 100% center single. Like, similar to Riho's many and Duu's last, that it's just obvious it's her single/song.

I think we won't be surprised by any of them going at this point, if I have to say who I think I'll say Ayumi but only cause she got more spotlight in this last single. Lately I feel it's a thing? Manaka, Haruka, Rina, Muro, W Haruna, Nanami I think? (Can't remember how many JJ singles she took part of). Ofc this is a reach but it's the feeling I got.

I do think all of them are stagnant in their role tho. Growth wise I would love to see what's next.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#2031 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 02:13 AM

Given the current situation, I don't think any of the members will be willing to annouce her graduation. Then, I guess there will be no graduations until this fall at least. 

Morning Musume'19

#2032 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 12:37 AM

Eripon stating that she doesnt want to graduate due to the olympics makes me think maybe thats why nobody in MM is graduating lol

imagine if the next graduation is by fall 2021, that would be 3 years without graduations...but since they were postponed i wouldnt be surprised if someone decide to graduate this fall.

#2033 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 06:54 AM

^And that's assuming the quarantine ends in this mid-year, because I don't think the members are willing to graduate without people. So let's see what happens next.

Morning Musume'19

#2034 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 08 February 2021 - 02:35 AM

OK, so 2020 happened...

Last night I dreamed that Mizuki, Erina, and Ayumi all graduated within a year of each other, and there were many signs that they would do it, but when I woke up I forgot all the signs.

I think with how much UF has been pushing the Sakura/Sayuki duo (recently they appeared on a TV show and they're appearing in an M-Line concert), Sakura's next in line to graduate. If Sakura graduates, Mizuki is going to stay on longer until they've got a suitable replacement for her because they can't graduate their two best singers at the same time. If Mizuki is sticking around, so will Erina, so will Ayumi, and so will Masaki.

UF is probably waiting to see how much Rio/Mei improve as vocalists, but they're probably going to search for a new vocalist soon. If someone from the JJ/TF auditions is incredibly talented as a singer, doesn't pass the auditions, and ends up in KSS, you know where she's going next.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#2035 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 08 February 2021 - 06:54 AM

For some reason i really think that Erina Sakura Miki Or Haga are graduating i just have that strange vibe/feeling

#2036 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 26 February 2021 - 06:42 PM

^^ I think these are some very vaild points. I also feel that Sakura is going next.

She gets featured a lot less in the newest songs - both the last single as well as what we've heard of Renai Destiny (the album song). I feel like they're testing how the group sounds without her. At the same time Miki has stepped up, and Mei and Rio might be able to shoulder more in the close future. She's still present of course, but I feel like they're going the Karin way - slowly taking the focus from her singing and putting it on others.

And now that Sayuki is gone I hope the two of them can work on their duo fulltime :ph34r:

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#2037 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 27 February 2021 - 06:01 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if she graduates (not of any 9ki10ki either) but I did not see less of her in the last singles when compared to Maa or Fukuchan? And she has good parts in Renai Destiny, the part with Chii and the line before it ends that has climax. I thought she had a lot of presence/centerish moments/good lines in Junjou Evidence and in KOKORO as well. Overall the newest songs don't have a lot of solo lines, I think No way way had more. Gyuusaretai is the one song she was kinda forgotten compared to the usual but she didn't have much in Jama Shinaide either.

Not cause of her alone but the seniors are bound to graduate in these next years like one after the other, so they have to push the new gens. They seem very keen on 15ki esp RioMei. Miki has always been suddenly pushed and suddenly pulled all the way to the back, idk. But I don't see them pushing Sakura in particular a bit to the back or sth, it's more like the song dynamic seems more group/duet oriented. Like the line Maa got in Renai Destiny, you wouldn't think she was such a front girl from this song tbh.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#2038 RobianMoon

RobianMoon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 219 posts

Posted 27 February 2021 - 07:14 AM

I hope Oda is next to leave so she can focus on a solo career, I don't think they are pushing her to the back because she is a must on the actual morning musume. She even has more to show and talent to grow to stick a big group like MM, don't get me wrong, I really like her but she can show/express her talent more on solo or even on a duet with Sayuki!

#2039 Sielde

Sielde

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 March 2021 - 03:25 AM

For over a year I've felt like it's going to be Erina. Not that expressions have ever been her strong point, but she just kind of looks bored and unengaged in a way that reminds me of Tanaka Reina shortly before she announced her graduation.  I do think she might be serious about waiting til after the Olympics, and of course there's the complication of what kind of audience you can have right now. Even if she may not be as invested in the group, I do think that she would be the type to want a proper send-off.

Reading through the other posts, I've come to see how Ayumi or Sakura could be next though, too. And as much as I love them all, I'm kinda ready to move on from 9th-11th gen.

MM: Yokoyan - Miki - Mei || ANGERME: Rikako - Ayano - Shion || J=J: Ruru - Riai || Tsubaki: Yuumi || BEYOOOOOONDS: Miyo - Rika

#2040 Curlymckay

Curlymckay

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 15 March 2021 - 11:19 AM

It's been way too long since anyone left. My guess is on their 70th single we'll have at least 2 girls leaving, maybe Oda and Erina (or maybe Fukumura). Then, for the 71st single I bet we'll also get another girl leaving. Maybe in between 70th and 71st we'll get a new gen tho, to balance out the numbers a bit. 

Oshis Ogata Haruna, Kudo Yume

MM21 Homatan - ANG Shionnu - BYNDS Honorin - GRAD Sayumin, Rihoriho, Yanamin

LOONA - SNSD - aespa- Love Live!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users