Photo

Which MM member is going to graduate soon?

• Please log in to reply
2084 replies to this topic

#1 ♥Sancchan♥

♥Sancchan♥

悪魔の恋人

• Senpai
  • 2401 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:36 PM

I think that would be Risa or Ai... unfortunately.
They're both my favourites but they are in MM for a long time and I'm afraid of their graduations...

I want to hear your predictions here.

#2 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:39 PM

Hmm. Thats a good question. I would like to say Ai-chan. I don't know why but she was in Morning musume for quit some time now. :lol: ^_^
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#3 Billie Poynter

Billie Poynter

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 09:07 PM

I'm guessing either Ai or Risa since they've been around a while.
Spoiler

#4 sauder

sauder

Takagaki--It just works.

• Senpai
  • 648 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 09:17 PM

^Yeah my views are basically the same. Ai'll graduate but not for awhile, because all fan points aside, they need her for marketing even if some amazing new members join. I think they need to be sure that they have enough successors to her popularity before she moves on. Koha could leave because of her anime, Jun/Lin could leave for whatever, or maybe someone will leave because the heat is just getting too hot. I'm thinking Shige or Kamei--although it's unlikely. :lol:

But the dumb thing is you never know what UFA will do...

B!P Latest Entry--J-Links/Blogs/Sites Page
Posted Image

#5 Oikaze

Oikaze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1834 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 09:18 PM

Don't be shocked if this thread is locked. A moderator locked a thread on the same topic under a broad interpretation of the rule against unsubstantiated rumors. If I am violating the rules by posting here (I'm uncertain), I apologize.

On topic, I think Kamei will be the next to graduate. She joined MM to change herself and I think the change has already been realized. Moreover, she has been terribly underused in recent years and her idol character lacks direction right now. Unless Ai-chan desperately wants out, I'd guess Kamei will graduate next, quite possibly in 2009.
"It is now generally conceded that the pumpkin, as a shade tree, is a failure." - Mark Twain

#6 caritherage

caritherage

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 447 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 09:30 PM

I think it's anyone's game. I'd like Koharu to graduate, but they really need her. No matter who goes I hope they have an audition first.
My wish: Let Morning Musume reach 20 members! lol

Really I think it'll be someone who has more of a chance going solo then a girl who is under-used, but at the same time MoMusu can't lose a major vocalist because they don't have the strength. If Ai, Reina, or Koharu leave then the group won't be able to really perform. Miki leaving left a vocal hole as it was.

I say no graduation till 9th gen!! >_< /denial

Posted Image
Image by HotaruMoni
Female H!P fan since 2001

#7 12345PAPARAA

12345PAPARAA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1703 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 09:32 PM

We have a very young Morning Musume on our hands, I don't think Ai/Gaki will graduate for atleast two more years :lol: Aichan has very (very) many fans though, MM will lose much if she grads.

#8 Cotton Cloth

Cotton Cloth

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 523 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 09:33 PM

Don't be shocked if this thread is locked. A moderator locked a thread on the same topic under a broad interpretation of the rule against unsubstantiated rumors. If I am violating the rules by posting here (I'm uncertain), I apologize.

There's a big difference speculation and rumour. No one is claiming inside knowledge here, these are just opinions.

Anyhow, back on topic...

I'd really worry for the future of the group if Ai were to graduate anytime soon. As the strongest voice left in the group, I fear her departure would leave a big hole in the lineup. I'm sure Reina would step up to the challenge, but I'm not sure she could carry the group on her own.

So yes, I agree with most of you that the next to go will most likely be Ai, but let's hope that won't be for a long time to come.
Posted Image

#9 PRASTIC LOBOT

PRASTIC LOBOT

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 761 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 09:34 PM

My completely wild and most likely totally inaccurate prediction: They let this MM run its course until sales begin to seriously decline and eventually totally revamp the group with completely new members. Alright, again, probably wrong, but this thread is going to be 99% Ai or Risa.

#10 12345PAPARAA

12345PAPARAA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1703 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 09:37 PM

^Interesting prediction, and I partially agree. That is quite likely, because seeing Aichan or Gaki gratuate don't leave much overall Morning Musume. They are the faces at the moment after all.

#11 Mariani

Mariani

INTOXIAHCATED

• Senpai
  • 1079 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 09:52 PM

i think that is going to be either Ai or Eri. don't ask me why XD i don't know
Posted Image
credit to : kissthebluesky

#12 mini_mo

mini_mo

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 529 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 10:38 PM

I'll safely go with someone from an older generation XD Though, I don't think anyone will graduate until they have another audition, because there would be too few people (by Morning Musume standards).

classicshoujo3.png

#13 Mierna

Mierna

さあ、ヒロインになろうか...

• Senpai
  • 1002 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 11:02 PM

All nine of the current Momusu are pretty dedicated to staying as a group, and I wish that this line-up could last for a long time. XD

But to me, it would be a total shock if anyone of the current Musume chooses to leave. I pray they don't...unless changes happen. ;)

Currently editing articles at generasia, or trying to submit lyrics to projecthello.

My oshimen is Erina Ikuta. I like Koharu Kusumi. Don't judge, yo.

生田衣梨奈工藤遥夏焼雅清水左記鈴木愛理久住小春

#14 Masato-sama

Masato-sama

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 339 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 11:04 PM

probebly noen...

the best woule be linx2 and junx2, but since it's MM, it'll probebly be Ai, Risa and/or Reina just caus it's the only horrible choice they've made so far...

#15 12345PAPARAA

12345PAPARAA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1703 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 11:34 PM

the best woule be linx2 and junx2

And why is that?

#16 Masato-sama

Masato-sama

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 339 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 11:40 PM

the best woule be linx2 and junx2

And why is that?

caus they can't sing (at all), they're not really accepted by most (or so I have got'n the feeling of), they seriusly lack personalities.. and not really talented dancers either..

(and you'd think you'd learn fluent japanese before becoming a japanese IDOL in a group know to many as "the daugthers of japan")

#17 Chachimaru

Chachimaru

Her whisper is the Lucifer

• Senpai
  • 2276 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 12:28 AM

not to just agree with everyone, but yeah. i would think ai and risa would be the next to graduate.
I can't picture anyone else leaving before them.

......................................................”ねえ、ナナ。。。"

Posted Image

#18 ck2

ck2

BATE is something that I REALLY need to MASTER

• Banned
  • 1762 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 01:21 AM

hmmmmm............

Aichan ? nah, no one in MM can replace her ..... yet ..... bad timing for grad now .... the "New MM" needs her
Gaki ? nah, she wanna be in MM until her 30s
Kame ? nah, if she graduates, people will say those pics are real
Sayu ? nah, she got no where to go ....
Reina ? nah, they need her to support/replace Aichan ...... also bad timing for grad now ..........
Koha ? no comment :o
Aika ? no way ..... too new
Jun2Lin2 ? they need them to conquer the Chinese ........

so my answer is :
Spoiler

#19 NatsuNoCheri

NatsuNoCheri

Sayaka Kitahara's no. 1 Wota

• Senpai
  • 1024 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 01:48 AM

caus they can't sing (at all), they're not really accepted by most (or so I have got'n the feeling of), they seriusly lack personalities.. and not really talented dancers either..

(and you'd think you'd learn fluent japanese before becoming a japanese IDOL in a group know to many as "the daugthers of japan")

How do you know? Tsunku never gives them lines, so we never get to hear them sing. Lin's been in the music business for 10 years, if she can stay in for that long I'm sure that she can sing. Jun can too.
Maki Goto never had a personality either, but people liked her! Same could be said for Ai Takahashi.
They're close enough to fluent...I'm sure their Japanese (and capitalization) is better than yours. :o

So anyways...
Aichan - Well, she's getting older than most Musume...but since she is a very good singer, and is popular, I could see her graduating and getting a solo career.
Risa - No! We need GakiKame leadership. <3
Eri - See reasons for Risa.
Sayumi - No, she wouldn't do anything. I can't picture her in elder club...what would she do after graduating, become a gravure idol? XD
Reina - I don't think so...it's just not her time yet.
Koharu - Possibly...she's got the whole Kirarin thing going on, and because of that is already a high-selling soloist. She could probably graduate and be well off.
Aika, Junjun, Linlin - All too new.

#20 sauder

sauder

Takagaki--It just works.

• Senpai
  • 648 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 02:13 AM

^Yeah I also agree that the Pandas aren't out there enough for people to really form an opinion...the same kinda goes for Aika in a sense. It' so true how Ai/Gaki are the most classic faces of the group left...who knows maybe they'll back up Ai's graduation so much that they both graduate together, but I still really think Ai will just graduate by herself. Although somehow I really think someone is going to graduate before she does, but I'm not sure who. :huh:

The people I could see not having a musical future would be, yeah, mainly Sayu/Aika/Lin. There are some other members too that would have to run into some pretty good luck in order to keep a solo career in the music industry...other than that I can see them going into doramas, modeling, or just being normal kids.

B!P Latest Entry--J-Links/Blogs/Sites Page
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users