• Please log in to reply
540 replies to this topic

#521 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 06:18 PM

Prison school is getting a live-action tv show. i don't know how it can be shown on daytime non-cable channels.

and this is a seriously slow moving thread/forum.

b011567e5ed5fe01d20f62129749e1834524bc7.

#522 aira慶一郎

aira慶一郎

TEAM C-ute

• Senpai
  • 1715 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 03:46 PM

lately i'v been reading manga alot

-curently reading -

-dengeki daisy

-bangou stray dogs

-pandora hearts

-black bird            

#523 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 06:10 PM

now that nisekoi has finally ended, what about To Love Ru Darkness?

after the defeat of nemesis and her merging. the MC should the invincible harem king, if you exclude lala's father. he certainly more powerful than any blackswordsman, at least once nemesis regains most of her power. it doesn't seem like she will leave the MC's body. or maybe a new antagonist will be introduced, and it will become a battle harem like Negima/UQ Holder?

#524 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 09:39 PM

Does anyone here care for Shokugeki no Soma? I've been in love with the series for quite some time now and I'm still totally hyped for it.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#525 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 08:03 AM

Tenchi Muyo (Ryo-ohki) is getting an OVA 4 and I can't wait!

#526 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 12:04 AM

not sure if i want to read the "isekai" version of techi muyo....

#527 kido_xplode

kido_xplode

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 122 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 02:18 AM

Hey guys, I barely go over to this section of the site but has anybody read Koe no Katachi? I recently finished it because the movie just released in Japan a few days ago and damn, the feels. :sob:

910_cute.png

#528 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 08:21 PM

Hey guys, I barely go over to this section of the site but has anybody read Koe no Katachi? I recently finished it because the movie just released in Japan a few days ago and damn, the feels. :sob:

nope. just read about it ... https://myanimelist..../Koe_no_Katachi

ahahhahaha. a bullied bully? well, that's the story of my school life, mate. it's not entertaining or sad to me. just kinda pathetic. you're either the strongest or most popular in school, or you're just the "grass". meh-ness.

#529 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 02:07 AM

The No.1 anime I am looking forward too this year is Granblue Fantasy ^_^
I just love the characer designs. They are so beautifully done.

[AbemaTV] Granblue Anime-chan-Neru! No.1

I think this is a show to promote the anime until its release in April.
This show was originally aired on Feb 14, hence all the valentine talk.

Granblue Fantasy: The Animation - Opening Song - BUMP OF CHICKEN「GO」

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#530 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:26 AM

according to reviews, granblue is starting to look like pokeymans for better or worse.

#531 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:34 PM

I made a blog post about Anime from the Spring season 2017 batch that I recommend, so if you don't know what to watch from this season, please check out my blog ^^; 

17-04-17-04-23-15-332_deco.jpg

http://minaekei.blog...tions.html#more

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#532 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:37 AM

Oh you have a cool blog~ (you are pretty!)

I was interested in the Kaitou Tenshi one but I admit I'm ready for the drama/tragedy the new magical girl genre brings lol. Watched like 3 of those last year all in a row. If there's romance I could watch it though.

I'm watching Tsuki ga Kirei which is a sweet, slow Shoujo. Like nothing that will blow your mind, but makes you go d'aww. There seems to be a lack of romance this season. 

There's also Fukumenkei Noise, which I'm planning to watch. I read the manga ages ago and I don't remember if I ever ended it. I can't remember anything about it,.

And then there's also SnK but I'm already so far in the manga it makes me feel lazy to watch it as anime. But I did start SnK as anime, so I might watch it. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#533 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:25 PM

^Thank you!!  :sob:  <3

I have Tsuki ga Kirei on my plan to watch list! It seems similar to the narrative Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo had so i'm excited to start this one. I haven't hear of Fukumenkei Noise, I'll check it out now~ 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#534 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:23 PM

I tried watching Sakurasou.." but didn't like it. Tsuki ga kirei ended up being a super cute anime to watch, more real life than anything.

Also I've been reading many manga,

-Yakusoku no Neverland: SO good. I don't want to spoil it but it's a dark manga. The characters are awesome. It gives me SnK vibes.

-Nanohana Boys

-Seishun Note: cute.

-Sasaki to Miyano: well this is shounen ai and it's so cute.

-Fairy Tail: as many shounen this days the final arc is so meh. But only one chapter for it to end. Hope NaLu becomes canon.

-Boku no giovanni: I think both this and Yakusoku would be candidates for becoming anime.

-Koi to Uso: is an anime now, I've been following this s*** for years now. Lol it's good but the length of every update makes you cry. I also have the feeling my girl will lose and the manga's message won't make sense.

-Nanohana no Kare: annoying characters everywhere.

-Omoi, omoware, furi, furare: same author that wrote Strobe Edge and Ao Haru ride. Hated the charas in SE, loved Aoha, loving Omoi. The main girls have a really nice friendship so it's a plus that they help each other so much.

I also finished Nekota no koto ga.." 's manga which name is super long and it's a 10/10 manga.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#535 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 12:44 PM

-Koi to Uso: is an anime now, I've been following this s*** for years now. Lol it's good but the length of every update makes you cry. I also have the feeling my girl will lose and the manga's message won't make sense.

That was one of my favorites last season. How did you like the ending, especially being someone who knows the manga? I wasn't exactly a fan but in a way it made sense that it would end like this. Maybe setting up for 2nd season too.

For this season's anime (and my list of things to try is quite long yet again) only one show has started yet ("Just Because!") and...I really liked it. There was like no plot at all, super slow if you will, but the visuals, the soundtrack...it all was so beautiful. Like, I could even see this episode stand on its own as like a short story. The character of Mio instantly caught my attention, I like her a lot. In a way you could say...it's soothing and makes you nostalgic. But for things you never even experienced. If that makes sense somehow. Like I've never been to the places they've shown but something about how they presented everything caused this type of feeling. I can recommend watching that episode alone for what it is.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#536 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:53 AM

I didn't watch the ending but I read about it and it seems like one ending to be pissed about lol, and then get the manga. If the manga goes that route I'll be terribly pissed it defeats the whole story imo. I also never felt Ririna and Misaki would have went with sharing tbh. It would be really uninteresting for it to end like that.

I'm watching Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau. It seems like my jam. Also the prequel to Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru : Washio sth.

I was going to watch Just Because! So I'll tell you what I think later. Hope it has some good romance.~

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#537 KouChisato

KouChisato

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 117 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 05:54 AM

Kaledo Star
Sailor Moon anime

Two animes is my favorite

#538 Yossie_Saikou

Yossie_Saikou

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 04:42 PM

- Sailor Moon

- Love Live! School Idol Project

- Kaichou wa Maid-Sama!

- Black Butler

- Shugo Chara

These are my favorite animes!

MORNING MUSUME! NONAKA MIKI! IKUTA ERINA! FUKUMURA MIZUKI! KAGA KAEDE!  <3 JUICE = JUICE! TAKAGI SAYUKI! DAMBARA RURU!  <3 KOBUSHI FACTORY <3 BUONO  <3

#539 Ducky Mioda

Ducky Mioda

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 109 posts

Posted 23 October 2021 - 11:47 AM

Here's a list of anime that I've got some sort of a liking for as of late:

• Lucky Star
  • Love Live!! Sunshine
  • Crayon Shin-chan

#540 Jenksy

Jenksy