Here we go!

#9163 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:34 AM

Great job, Ulises. :good:

Even without understanding a word, you can say how good she is in this. Getting the best from the guest, with a nice chemistry with her partner and lots of humor. Surely, being an idol herself helps a lot. :wub:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#9164 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:09 AM

I find this video made by a fan, with lots of pictures and moments about Yaguchi and a nice song.

You can see she is, not only beautiful, but also a hottie (despite her shortness), funny, joyfull... and all the good adjetives you can remember. :wub:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#9165 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 10:37 AM

Yesterday Marippe has a radio live show, and after that she goes to vote.

Marimascarilla.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/ma...2321784534.html

#9166 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 11:43 AM

Nothing outstanding today... Except this picture... :drool:

Marippe_Gatita.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/ma...2323652393.html

#9167 SakiLuckys

SakiLuckys

Youngest H!Oer: 2011-2015

• Senpai
  • 890 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 11:48 PM

^ aww she really looks cute in that picture! I mean, she always looks cute but this one is just so adorable~

836476899_zpshkukilm6.jpg
[Signature and Icon made by Xiukki. Check out her graphic shop!]
[My Tumblr - http://aiyaguyagu.tumblr.com/ ] 

#9168 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 05:27 AM

:D

dtT85wt.jpg

https://www.instagra...aguchi_official

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#9169 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:51 PM

Marippe singing Love Machine in the first half of this video, so cute!

epwHFX3.jpg?1

#9170 vplpro

vplpro

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2854 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 03:44 AM

^^ Who's that kid over there?  XD XD

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project 

YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#9171 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 10:23 AM

Talking about kids, some idols visits Hitomi's to meet and know her son. Aunt Yaguchi was glad with the calm and serious kid and with the proper and shy Sayuki. And I was glad to see them together. :wub:

Hijo_Yossie.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/ma...y-20171102.html

#9172 Sludgie-kun

Sludgie-kun

M-line member

• Senpai
  • 1581 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 02:19 PM

I find this video made by a fan, with lots of pictures and moments about Yaguchi and a nice song.

You can see she is, not only beautiful, but also a hottie (despite her shortness), funny, joyfull... and all the good adjetives you can remember. :wub:

Heh, I didn't make the video. Someone else did. I simply reuploaded it with her permission. 

矢口真里, 夢を持つことを教えてくれて, ありがとう!!!

心から感謝しています。一緒に将来のことを見出しましょう!!!

#9173 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 05:32 PM

i think you deserve our thanks for give it to us, Sludgie-kun. And also the fan that made it. :good:

#9174 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 12:05 PM

What's amazing about Mari in general is I think she is one of the most balanced H!P idols as far as personality, attractiveness and talent.  There's no idol I can think of that I'd want to be best friends with more, where I'm not so distracted by beauty since her personality and sense of humor shine the most.

Then I see an image like this and...  :wub: ... wait, did I say personality? lol

mqdefault.jpg

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#9175 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 06:04 PM

I can agree with that.  Marippe was, in a roundabout way, my gateway into Momusu fandom.  I first noticed her when I lived in Japan and started watching the show Quiz Hexagon (in addition to other shows) to help me learn Japanese.  She was a regular on that variety show and she got my attention immediately, she was so cute, funny and irresistible.  That's when I found out she was a former idol, looked into MM, and the rest is history. :)

epwHFX3.jpg?1

#9176 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 01:59 PM

^ ha - very nice!!  Though Maki Goto was my initial draw, as I saw more clips with MiniMoni and as you said TV show type things I recognized Mari's genius.  

I know I posted this here before but I want to share what to me epitomizes her awesomeness.  So silly and cute lol.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#9177 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 10:41 AM

Also, lots of people known Morning Musume because Mari and Mini Moni. ^_^

Lastly, she is rehearsing with others for a Yago or Yaku Festival (automatic translators always are confused about names).

Festival_Yaku.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/ma...2331316503.html

#9178 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:50 AM

Yaguchi was in Rika's wedding. She was so happy and said Mai-chan (Satoda?) take and share with them lots of pictures.

This the Hello! Project members (except the bride) with some babies :wub:

Rika_Boda.png

More pictures following the link

Source: https://ameblo.jp/ma...2335284634.html

#9179 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 11:44 AM

Just beauty.

Kimono_Mari.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/ma...2337323514.html

#9180 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 10:50 AM

There will be a special show THE NIGHT! in December 31th night, live.

Peinado_Dango.png

This is what Yaguchi calls "Dango Hairstyle" because of the food. ^_^

Source: https://ameblo.jp/ma...2339422557.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users