9427 replies to this topic

#9141 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 10:19 AM

Please, have a good time. ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#9142 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 01:33 AM

I always have fun revisiting Ayaka's Surprise English Lessons with Mari!!

...and Yossie, konkon, Aibon, Nono....

:D <3

#9143 Chibishi

Chibishi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 112 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 05:23 PM

Omg those English lessons were the best!! ^^;  I love how she just runs away at first 

VM0mgGh.png

My new graphics thread >here<

#9144 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 05:57 PM

Until Ayaka give food. :itadakimasu:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#9145 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 10:20 PM

Ayaka´s English lessons were the place I found Mari from in 2005!!! If it wasn´t for Ayaka, I wouldn´t know Mari or MM  :c18:

My favourite (or the one I initially found) is the Summer Reggae Rainbow one with Ayaka´s question of "what´s you favourite dessert" and Mari answers "pudding" and then steals away the price tray  ^^; I can´t seem to find it, anyone???

Mari fan since 2005!

#9146 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 08:44 AM

Marida, I found it in a spanish blog, but I don't know how to link the video, so I put here the blog entry and you can see it, it's the 7th video. Please, excuse my dumbness. :blush:

http://www.blogodise...s-de-ayaka.html

#9147 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 12:11 PM

In Nagazaki, before 9,000 people, acted this 4 artist.

Yaguchi-_Yossie-_Kei-babychan.png

Yes, 4, Yaguchi, Yossy, Kei... and baby-chan inside Kei. ^_^

Marippe says Yossy and her made more intense dance and give Kei some lines more, so she can move less.

Source: http://ameblo.jp/mar...2299132958.html

#9148 Chibishi

Chibishi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 112 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 04:46 PM

I first thought that picture was from years ago when Dream Morning Musume was formed - they haven't aged a bit!And props to Kei-chan to perform while pregnant ^^

VM0mgGh.png

My new graphics thread >here<

#9149 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 04:56 PM

And Yossy gets her slim body back after her son birth. :o

The three of them looks really nice. :wub:

#9150 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:41 AM

Marippe take part in a... Artwork?

Mari-arte.png

In the negative side, the warm inside the box and the position ^_^

Source: http://ameblo.jp/mar...2300963177.html

#9151 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 03:54 PM

I found this series from 2006 "Gal Circle". Marippe has a play in it. It's a madness but funny enough to see. If you don't know it, you can give it a chance.

This is the first chapter with English subtitles.

#9152 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 10:56 PM

^I love this series, I'm a huge fan of Erika Toda.

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#9153 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 08:50 AM

A 7 hours long contest in Abema TV, with Marippe like judge for a 3.000.000 yens prize (about 30.000 €) if I understood correctly. :coool:

Yaguchi-concurso.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/ma...2304061827.html

#9154 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 10:43 AM

Yesterday in Nagoya, today in Osaka, Yaguchi has lots of works, but in between she likes to back home and rest...

Yaguchi-descansa.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/ma...2307457731.html

#9155 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 09:59 AM

Mari has now a radio (Internet) show, where she receives guest and also talks about UFO, ESP, urban legends and things like that.

http://www.kzstation.com/index.html

Here with her last show guest, Kyoko Terase, a voice actress also known Megumi Terase.

Mari-_Kyoko-_Terase.png

#9156 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:11 AM

Yaguchi is thankfull. Her Instagram account has now 30.000 followers. He also talks about her show in Fuji TV and the one in Internet radio we talk before. Congratulations, Marippe!!! :good:

Instagram-_Yaguchi.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/ma...y-20170913.html

#9157 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 09:47 AM

Yaguchi congrats Kaorin and Konkon, and she says she wants to know the babies soon. ^_^

#9158 zagrash21

zagrash21

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 05:37 AM

i got old thread in youtube,can someone translate it to english to me?

#9159 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 10:38 AM

Yaguchi in a midnight TV show. I don't know the names of her partners, but I have seen the men in others shows and they are well known comedians.

Yaguchi-_TV.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/ma...y-20170922.html

#9160 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:22 AM

Marippe had in her show two members of PASSPO

Mari-_Passpo.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/ma...y-20171004.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users