9427 replies to this topic

#9081 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 07:05 PM

This one is hilarious, even they can't hold the laughs, like us. :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#9082 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3198 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 01:04 AM

Former Morning Musume Idol Mari Yaguchi Claims to Have Seen UFO in Mexico

Former Morning Musume idol group member Mari Yaguchi retired in 2013 after singing theme songs for anime like Orphan and One Piece, yet she's still making headlines. Yaguchi confessed in an interview with paranormal magazine Monthy Mu that she strongly believes in extraterrestrial life and even witnessed a UFO herself while she was in Mexico.

Yaguchi was on site for work and saw the UFO near the Teotihuacan ruins. She says that staff successfully captured images of the spacecraft.

She said she hopes to have alien contact someday. She believes she may have met aliens before and describes a period of her life that she does not remember, specifically when she was in third and fourth grade. This phenomenon, known as a loss of time, is commonly described by people who believe they were abducted.

Yaguchi states that even when she looks at pictures from this time period she does not remember any of it or the friends she played with at that age and attributes the memory loss to aliens, although she laughs after the statement. She finds the entire idea exciting rather than frightening.

Since retiring from Morning Musume, Yaguchi has worked on several television series. She became the subject of scandal in 2013 when she was reported to have cheated on her husband, actor Masaya Nakamura, with a model and others. The couple divorced that year and Yaguchi went on hiatus until 2015. She is currently appearing in NHK's Love Machine program.

http://www.animenews...-mexico/.113041

:ph34r: 

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#9083 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 03:53 AM

Too many MiniMoni videos in SPACE!!!  :lol:  :lol:

I'm always skeptical about celebrities and what they claim to believe as often they'll do something their agent tells them to for an agenda of getting buzz / hype.  But hey, I think I actually believe this one because it sounds like Mari :lol:  

I'd love to see her UFO photos.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#9084 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 01:32 AM

maripiscina.pngsubirimagenes

... It's me or she is the perfection in just 1,45 m? :wub: :nosebleed:

It's not you, she is perfection!! It's like she's not aged since the MiniMoni days!!!!

However I then read the next page and found this:

Former Morning Musume Idol Mari Yaguchi Claims to Have Seen UFO in Mexico

Former Morning Musume idol group member Mari Yaguchi retired in 2013 after singing theme songs for anime like Orphan and One Piece, yet she's still making headlines. Yaguchi confessed in an interview with paranormal magazine Monthy Mu that she strongly believes in extraterrestrial life and even witnessed a UFO herself while she was in Mexico.
Yaguchi was on site for work and saw the UFO near the Teotihuacan ruins. She says that staff successfully captured images of the spacecraft.
She said she hopes to have alien contact someday. She believes she may have met aliens before and describes a period of her life that she does not remember, specifically when she was in third and fourth grade. This phenomenon, known as a loss of time, is commonly described by people who believe they were abducted.
Yaguchi states that even when she looks at pictures from this time period she does not remember any of it or the friends she played with at that age and attributes the memory loss to aliens, although she laughs after the statement. She finds the entire idea exciting rather than frightening.
Since retiring from Morning Musume, Yaguchi has worked on several television series. She became the subject of scandal in 2013 when she was reported to have cheated on her husband, actor Masaya Nakamura, with a model and others. The couple divorced that year and Yaguchi went on hiatus until 2015. She is currently appearing in NHK's Love Machine program.

That explains it, Mari was kidnapped by aliens and made forever young!!

#9085 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 11:02 AM

We have this film with the real Marippe being... She IS an alien (an alien pyon, of course)

Notice that Yaguchi, dressed like Alien Pyon ask Ayaka "What are you doing dressed like that?" She is so funny. :P

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#9086 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:30 PM

Kago's epic reply to 'you're gonna get fat' ---> "so what if I do?"  LOL

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#9087 suterinu

suterinu

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 01:29 AM

Yaguchi being an alien gives another valid reason why she doesn't seem to age or lose her beauty.

My second album comes out December 6th.  So excited!  Woo!!!

#9088 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 02:05 AM

^ Pretty much been already covered just 3 posts ago :P  But yes, she's amazingly gorgeous.  But non-idol audiences would not understand such talk, as the world doesn't see women past 20 as irrelevant and old -  ^_^

That explains it, Mari was kidnapped by aliens and made forever young!!

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#9089 suterinu

suterinu

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 01:37 PM

Yes, but the previous post was suggesting she was kidnapped by aliens.  I was suggesting she actually was one.  lol

#9090 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 01:44 PM

:sly:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   Fair enough.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#9091 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 04:48 AM

Yes, but the previous post was suggesting she was kidnapped by aliens.  I was suggesting she actually was one.  lol

Now we're straying dangerously close to jokes about "close encounters"!!!!

#9092 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 04:49 PM

Ayusa puts this in Rika Ishikawa's thread.

Congratulations

Yaguchis Instagram: https://www.instagra.../p/BRvVieGgfUD/

#9093 Ayusa

Ayusa

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 208 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 06:33 PM

Besides the more than beautiful bride, I have to say that mari looks incredibly good. Love her hair color
!Picture size must be less than 600x130!

#9094 suterinu

suterinu

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 76 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 08:33 PM

Finished a new Mari reaction video in which she and Haruki take a lie detector test.  Fun ensues.  lol

https://youtu.be/A_FhmtYpHN4

#9095 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:14 AM

This two can make funny any stuff they touch. :P

Talking about funny things, you know her eyes are one of her charming points... Almost always ^^;

Mari_gafas.pngsubirimagenes

Source: https://www.instagra...aguchi_official

#9096 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 10:06 AM

Satoyama events are always a good moment to find your favorite OG

Satoyama.pngsubir imagenes gratis

Source: https://www.instagra...aguchi_official

#9097 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 12:05 AM

^Rika Ishikawa!! <3  

I haven't seen her in so long (I mean, apart from the early 2000's DVDs I'm always watching lol.)  She looks great!

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#9098 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 04:26 PM

Indeed, Rika looks as good as always (or even better). <3

Meanwhile, today Yaguchi has an event she name (in English) ROYAL PARTY. Here she shows us her "work clothes"

yaguchi-royalparty.pngimagen jpg

Source: http://ameblo.jp/mar...2262271513.html

#9099 suterinu

suterinu

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 76 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 01:46 PM

Mari has an interesting take on the Beatles.

#9100 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 08:00 PM

That's true love... The one we have for her, forgiven all that. ^^;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users