お誕生日おめでとうございます、新リーダ!

22歳の矢口。

#42 Camui

Camui

Addicted To Hitomi

• Dai-Senpai
  • 584 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 08:56 PM

"Chance!" -- Yaguchi Mari regarding Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's seperation in her radio show (Anatagairukara Yaguchi Mari 2005-01-09)

cmiiw, arrrr!

XD Now that's just funny.

Oh and I didn't even know they were seperated. *shrugs*

#43 jimbo the mighty

jimbo the mighty

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 03:08 AM

"Chance!" -- Yaguchi Mari regarding Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's seperation in her radio show (Anatagairukara Yaguchi Mari 2005-01-09)

hmmm, i wonder if Mari was able to get Brad's phone number when she interviewed him for the "Troy" movie promo.

I don't think Brad realizes how lucky he was ...

#44 DeRusto

DeRusto

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 04:38 AM

hmmm, i wonder if Mari was able to get Brad's phone number when she interviewed him for the "Troy" movie promo.

I don't think Brad realizes how lucky he was ...

Hahaha, so true.. I have never wished I was Brad Pitt as much as I did when I watched that interview XD
Posted Image

#45 Pepp

Pepp

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 04:45 AM

Couldn't someone have told mr. Pitt NOT to try shake hands, when he met her. I guess shes a big fan of his, but nothing make a japanese girl freeze more than that. But he was cool anyways, "So do I call you Mari?". hehe.

#46 mizune

mizune

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 05:17 AM

Oh and I didn't even know they were seperated. *shrugs*

Hahaha...I didn't find out until I heard it on her show either...
Personally, I have been finding it disturbing that lately all my Hollywood entertainment news gets to me late and filtered through the Japanese media....(with a disproportionate amount of it through the various H!P radio shows)
XDXD

#47 kunie

kunie

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 05:29 AM

Yaguttsan + Brad Pitt = Woah. Holy Crap. What the hell?!

She deserves so much better than him... >_< but anywho...

I think that Yaguttsan will make and excellent leader for MoMusu... Theres just something about her that makes her better than Kaorin... Maybe it's her ability to dance. Rotfl.
Posted Image

#48 turbos86

turbos86

=P

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2731 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 06:20 AM

Theres just something about her that makes her better than Kaorin... Maybe it's her ability to dance. Rotfl.

I guess you haven't seen Kaori dance.

#49 Sakura Momusu

Sakura Momusu

6th gen member

• Senpai
  • 66 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 06:04 PM

Both Kaori and Mari have good leadership skills (And they both are scary when mad... :D ) Though I must say that Mari has a lot more experience, since she's been handling several terminal sub/shuffle groups in the past 3 years. I'd like to see how things'll turn out when she becomes official leader of Morning Musume.

But still...way back in my mind...there's a little voice saying..."KAAOOOOOOOORIIIIIIIIII~!" XD XD

#50 marimari

marimari

7th gen member

• Senpai
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 05:05 AM

Im going to love Mari being leader. But i wouldnt mind Kaori not graduating.
Risa! Risa! Risa! Risa! Risa! Risa! Risa! Risa! Risa! Risa! Risa! Risa!

^------ My brother wrote that, I won't change it ^^

#51 uglymale

uglymale

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 06:34 PM

Mari is one of the older members i really like. (this was when the 4th Generation just came in) i just don't think Morning Musume will be the same if she graduates.. just like i'm already missing Aibon/Tsuji, but not really Gottosan.. (sorry Maki fans!!)

i will forever remember one Music Station episode a few years ago when Mini Moni was there for a performance.

Mari was seated on Tamori's left.. and on the right was.. Utada Hikaru!

Tamori: "Yaguchi, you're 20 this year right"
Mari: "er.. yes"
Tamori: "Utada, you're also 20 this year right"
Utada: "er.. yes"
*Tamori takes a moment to appreciate Mari's Mini Moni costume, and then takes a look at Utada*
Tamori: "What a big difference!"
Mari: "Sorry..."

:wub:
i don't know why but i just find that real funny.

[extra copies of post deleted :blink: ]

#52 ZiH

ZiH

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 12:54 AM

when exactly was Morning Musume Special Trip? D/M/Y
I don't speak english, but understand =)

#53 yggg

yggg

Devourer of Spam

• Dai-Senpai
  • 893 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 01:06 AM

my impression is that yaguchi is a very natural and caring "big sister" to the other younger members... impression comes from the various H!M and tv programs where she try to protect the other members from harm or try to advise them on something :blink:
ZONE is only good at one thing... that is, making music :)

#54 Sakura Momusu

Sakura Momusu

6th gen member

• Senpai
  • 66 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 02:41 AM

lol..."big sister" in terms of age and experience and she does stand up for the other members when she sees them being harassed in some way. but the younger members still tease her on her height, don't they? ^^

#55 erichuuu

erichuuu

erizabeth kyamei XDD

• Senpai
  • 113 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 03:58 AM

when exactly was Morning Musume Special Trip? D/M/Y

is it the Morning Musume Mechaike Field trip that you are talking about?! right before 5th gen when 9 members go on the Trip with Okamura

date would be 2001.10.13 if this is the one u r lookin for
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#56 what_is_the_matrix

what_is_the_matrix

6th gen member

• Senpai
  • 69 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 04:47 AM

when exactly was Morning Musume Special Trip?? D/M/Y

is it the Morning Musume Mechaike Field trip that you are talking about?! right before 5th gen when 9 members go on the Trip with Okamura

They're referring to the "Shinshun Morning Musume Special: Haregi to Mizugi de Otoshidama Daisakusen" which aired some time around New Year 2001. It's a follow-up to the "Aka Ao Kiiro" special in Hawaii. Kaori, Yossui, Aibon and Nono get sent to Saipan to make a calendar; Rika, Maki, and Nacchi get sent to the Sea of Japan to catch squid; Yaguchi and Yasuda get sent to Russia to make "Morning Musume dolls;" and Yuko gets sent to Shanghai to get "the wind."

I don't know the exact date, but I assume that it aired only a couple days after January 1, 2001.

#57 Bokas

Bokas

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 05:03 AM

when exactly was Morning Musume Special Trip?? D/M/Y

They're referring to the "Shinshun Morning Musume Special: Haregi to Mizugi de Otoshidama Daisakusen" which aired some time around New Year 2001. It's a follow-up to the "Aka Ao Kiiro" special in Hawaii. Kaori, Yossui, Aibon and Nono get sent to Saipan to make a calendar; Rika, Maki, and Nacchi get sent to the Sea of Japan to catch squid; Yaguchi and Yasuda get sent to Russia to make "Morning Musume dolls;" and Yuko gets sent to Shanghai to get "the wind."

I don't know the exact date, but I assume that it aired only a couple days after January 1, 2001.

Wow it sounds so fun.. :blink:
I wish somebody upload this one :wub: :wub:
Posted Image

#58 erichuuu

erichuuu

erizabeth kyamei XDD

• Senpai
  • 113 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 05:23 AM

They're referring to the "Shinshun Morning Musume Special: Haregi to Mizugi de Otoshidama Daisakusen" which aired some time around New Year 2001. It's a follow-up to the "Aka Ao Kiiro" special in Hawaii.

ah that one, 新春モーニング娘。スペシャル晴れ着と水着でお年玉大作戦!!

it was Aired on Jan. 1st, 2001

speakin of which, i haven't seened Aka Ao Kiiro special
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#59 DJEnD

DJEnD

8th gen member

• Uploader
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 05:32 AM

Well I have all of those, if only people stop posting stuff that I'd download, then maybe I'll upload it..... :blink:

#60 Sakura Momusu

Sakura Momusu

6th gen member

• Senpai
  • 66 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 09:16 AM

Aka Ao Kiiro Special? does that have something to do with the shuffle groups? and I haven't seen the Mechaike field trip yet...>_<

(it seems the discussion here went a wee bit off topic...>_<)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users