9427 replies to this topic

#1 ZiH

ZiH

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 03:06 AM

That you likes, than no, and etc.
+ Write here interesting news concerning her.

Hope will be more appearances with her performance on concert. ^___^
I don't speak english, but understand =)

#2 Ishikawa

Ishikawa

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 148 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 03:32 AM

I like her ago because my last girl friend is like her a little.
But I'm no now(don't hate,just no like^^)

My favorite is Ishikawa Rika now when she is Chami. w;
Posted Image (o^▽^)10/5発売「クレナイの季節」絶対聴き逃せない曲です
Posted Image (o�ⅴ`)「Missラブ探偵」シングルV絶賛発売中。orz
Posted Image (o�ⅴ`)「Missラブ探偵」絶賛発売中。

#3 Ameme

Ameme

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 135 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 03:34 AM

I really like her, she's so cute! =D And her birthday's this month, isn't it? The 20th? Or am I wrong? X3

What's interesting news about her.... Oh! My friend has a crush on her, that's interesting! ^_^

Posted Image

"個性的な女とか好きですか先輩? // Do you like a girl that's an individual, Senpai?"

#4 Ishikawa

Ishikawa

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 148 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 04:13 AM

And her birthday's this month, isn't it? The 20th? Or am I wrong? X3

Yes,Yaguchi's birthday is on 1/20,
by the way Rika chan is on 1/19 X3
New single [The Man Power] releases on 1/19. ^_^

#5 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 04:33 AM

She is the most valuble member of Momusu. You can count how many role she had in H!P along the history. She may not be the lead singer. But you'll see she always do the harmonizing.

Koi no dance site: "sexy beaaaamm"
Happy summer wedding: "wah cha wao!!"

#6 Ishikawa

Ishikawa

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 148 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 05:25 AM

Ee...that's Tunku's idea.
Because she is short, so Tunku hope her can appeal to everyone.

#7 Suetsumuhana

Suetsumuhana

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 06:19 AM

I think she has the most personality of any member, past and present. And that laugh! I always have to smile when she's laughing, even if I have no idea what the joke was. I don't smile very much, but she'd infectious.
And I agree that she's probably the most valuable member too, over all. She's...the support, you know?
I don't like thinking about her graduating, and if any member stays in the group longer than the others, I think it will definitely be her. She's already been in it longer than anyone except Kaori, and I hope she isn't next, either. Didn't she answer a question once about what she would be doing when she was middle aged, and she said she'd still be in Morning Musume? ^_^
But if she does I think it would be a shame if she didn't stay in entertainment. The episode where she appeared on Matthew's Best Hit TV was the best one, in my opinion. She needs a job like his. ^^

#8 Zandar

Zandar

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 148 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 11:30 AM

The laughs and smiles of Yaguchi are sincere while most of the other members are fake as it can get. If I have to be honest, without Mari or Aibon I wouldn't have liked Musume and would have found it boring pretty fast. Musume's light will flicker out the day Mari graduates away from it.
I find Mari to be the most beautiful and perfect woman in existence. The day Tsunku decides to retire her out of H!P and I never get to see anything from her again will be the day that I buy a ticket to personaly go to Japan to whack Tsunku.
Mari is like the chicken with the golden eggs in Musume, the day Tsunku is going to slaughter her then I might as well go slaughter the butcher, right?
Oh yeah, on that Yaguchi Hitori show around christmas, Mari's wish was for a boyfriend, she got really embarassed while saying it as well. Well that's what I understood about it, my Japanese is very very very limited, so there.
This Tsunku dude seems to have made weird contracts for these girls, while in H!P no make lip, as in no boyfriends it seems. Well he's right at one part of it though, I've seen relationships get in the way of carreers and even kill it at way too many celebrities. Besides the cards, posters and whatnots wouldn't even sell then.
Mari seems to be the bussiest in H!P, shows, radio etc. She has become the center of H!P in my opinion. I can't even think of H!P without her. If she's going to stay in H!P for a long time I guess she'll become an old maid like Yuuko as well, huh?
^_^
If it ain't Musume, I don't want it.
Posted Image
by courtesy of Lainay.

#9 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 11:38 AM

I buy a ticket to personaly go to Japan to whack Tsunku.

You should go now ^_^

Mari is like the chicken with the golden eggs in Musume, the day Tsunku is going to slaughter her then I might as well go slaughter the butcher, right?

Nice quote of the day. *jot down.....*

without Mari, the junior cannot play around with senior like them now. Mari is too important to be graduated from Momusu. And because of her personality (and height?), she can fit into Momusu image without any problem for another 5 years.

#10 Pepp

Pepp

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 04:09 PM

She is the reason I watch Hello! Morning and listen to Morning Musume. Those eyes and lips. But what I most love is her attitude. She always help the new girls on the show, and she don't take no crap from anyone. I Remeber when she got in a fight with a dude in a bus, and a couple of years later she kicked his ass again in "Mechaike Bakajo Kimatsu Test". I'm sure she has more guts that anyone I have ever met.

#11 ~Tettekete~

~Tettekete~

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 132 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 06:31 PM

sexybeammmm !!

http://s12.yousendit...590X65EHRPBTQ8P
Posted Image

#12 chin0bo

chin0bo

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 137 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 07:29 PM

most personaility and seems like she'll be around very long even when she leave MM. she's a great tv personality and looks like she has the most staying power in the entertainment biz.

#13 tchenku_rms13

tchenku_rms13

6th gen member

• Uploader
  • 75 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 08:29 PM

^^hahahahah awesome video

except now i know that she lipsync's that part everytime ^_^
shift_Mikitty

#14 Scepter

Scepter

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 153 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 11:37 PM

I haven't seen what Yaguchi was like when she started in MM. I've heard that she got positive and energic after Love Machine was released, because it sort of started a new look and style in the group. She really is the one with personality.The future of Hello!Project/Morning Musume depends on Yaguchi. I don't know if it is a good thing, it's always risky to give push to a single person in such a big group.

By the way, I think I'm like Yaguchi: short, noisy and a cheer-up person ^_^ .
Risa Recommends:http://www.denness.net/scrobblersig/username/Citadel/labelcolor/6666FF/trackcolor/000000/backgroundcolor/#EEF1F6/backgroundtransparent/0.png
Posted Image
Yo. Please support my band :)

#15 yggg

yggg

Devourer of Spam

• Dai-Senpai
  • 893 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 12:11 AM

hehe she sure looks different when she just started out... but sure has come a long way. she may not grab u at first look.. but does slowly grow on u ^_^
ZONE is only good at one thing... that is, making music :)

#16 Scepter

Scepter

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 153 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 12:18 AM

hehe she sure looks different when she just started out... but sure has come a long way. she may not grab u at first look.. but does slowly grow on u ^_^

Actually she already has, I didn't mean that I don't like Yaguchi.

(Psst.. actually I adore him :P )
Risa Recommends:http://www.denness.net/scrobblersig/username/Citadel/labelcolor/6666FF/trackcolor/000000/backgroundcolor/#EEF1F6/backgroundtransparent/0.png
Posted Image
Yo. Please support my band :)

#17 ZiH

ZiH

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 02:33 AM

me she attracts her spontaneity, the natural reaction, nothing affected. Аnd her smile, eyes.... Her voice strange, his easy hear amongst others, but her voice likes me.

After her graduated from MM, my interest to MM powerfully to decrease.

The day Tsunku decides to retire her out of H!P and I never get to see anything from her again will be the day that I buy a ticket to personaly go to Japan to whack Tsunku.

Have went together =)

p.s. in general she super ^_^
I don't speak english, but understand =)

#18 DeRusto

DeRusto

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 04:37 AM

Alright, I figured I would post finally since this thread is about Yaguchi ^_^

And yes, she is the best thing about Morning Musume!! ^^;
Posted Image

#19 Zandar

Zandar

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 148 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 05:44 PM

The day Tsunku decides to retire her out of H!P and I never get to see anything from her again will be the day that I buy a ticket to personaly go to Japan to whack Tsunku.

Have went together =)

I'll hold you to it.
So how many more people will join my crusade at that day?
It would be so evil to show up in front of Tsunku then as a mob packed to whack him.
If it ain't Musume, I don't want it.
Posted Image
by courtesy of Lainay.

#20 starrynight

starrynight

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 08:00 PM

Mari is an O.G. She has the look, personality, moves, and voice. I hope she's around for a while. Not just in MM but after it, too. She deserves to be, with all that talent jammed into that little body. A cute body, nonetheless.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users