9427 replies to this topic

#9281 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 04:36 PM

Oh, so sad. :(

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#9282 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 11:30 AM

Yaguchi sings a new song.  Composed by Yasuko Omori, and played in Yaku Festival, that her show THE NIGHT support. :w00t:  The title: White Hello Goodbye.

https://www.bilibili...deo/av38069309/

Source: https://ameblo.jp/ma...2439838661.html

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#9283 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:03 PM

Yaguchi sings a new song.  Composed by Yasuko Omori

Seiko Oomori.   ^_^

#9284 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 10:28 PM

Seems to be available to get on most major music platforms, which is great as it gives us all an opportunity to support with having to import from Japan.

I’ve found it on iTunes thanks to Mari posting a screenshot on her instagram. Just search for her name there (or any similar platform) and you should be able to find it.

#9285 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 05:12 PM

Oh my gosh, huge Tanpopo & Zyx - Shiroi Tokyo vibes in this song  :wub:  I love the fact that she is singing again!!

Mari fan since 2005!

#9286 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 10:05 AM

Yaguchi sings a new song.  Composed by Yasuko Omori

Seiko Oomori.   ^_^

Thanks, Ulises. You know, the automatic translator strikes again. :blush: ^^;

#9287 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 12:24 PM

Yagu was an OG guest at the Harocon in Hiroshima so she got to take some pics, including GETTING some chocolate from Sakura.

Attached Files

#9288 vplpro

vplpro

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2854 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 02:51 AM

^Even Sakura is taller than her... LOL

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project 

YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#9289 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 10:13 AM

Everybody is taller than her ^^;

Anyway, I love the picture of Yaguchi (my all times favorite) with Sayuki (one of my favorite in current Hello! Project). So much beauty, cuteness and grace together. :wub:

#9290 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 09:39 PM

Is Mari the officially smallest ever member of MM? Who’s the tallest?? Iida??

#9291 jingy_kun

jingy_kun

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 53 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 10:29 PM

I think maria is the tallest one now

#9292 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 10:32 PM

Very cute photo on her Instagram.

Attached Files

#9293 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 12:13 PM

Marippe is the smallest in Morning Musume (1,45 m) with Asuka Fukuda near (1,48 m). The tallest are Kaori Iida and JunJun (1,68 m)

#9294 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 05:30 AM

Ah! I thought Iida was one of the tallest!! Anyway, this is the Mari thread so...

How about an interview with her from the early 2000s where she and the ever excitable Matthew lookst famous love scenes!! :)

https://www.veoh.com...9072830rgHXwQBk

Funny little story in there too about Kei and cocktails. Oddly enough I’ve been listening to “No. 5” recently. Pretty decent album.

#9295 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 10:49 AM

Hmmm Veoh has some features... Somebody knows how to hide the icons in the low side of the screen? I can't read the subtitles <_<

#9296 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 10:09 AM

If you want to buy her song...

https://itunes.apple...3805?app=itunes

#9297 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 11:34 AM

Yaguchi has this group that I don't know in her show. Automatic translator don't help (Pepper maybe?).

T2rSWUf.png

She also gets lots of chocolate and other delicatessens because the White Day.

Source: https://ameblo.jp/ma...2446396124.html

#9298 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 10:10 AM

Time for some ad in Marippe's blog. This time some leaf for the skin care. The promotion was in a karaoke for the girls looking fresh and funny.

YLD7EgA.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/ma...2448662545.html

#9299 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 11:50 AM

I always go back to great moments. Like this video you all know when Yaguchi pass inside a hanger. If you think being small she has a child body, look at where the hanger has problems to pass. ;) :wub: (Also, I have not a feet fetish, but hers are just  lovely).

#9300 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 02 April 2019 - 05:33 PM

Marippe just announced that she is pregnant! :) She and her husband also had their wedding ceremony in Okinawa.

https://www.instagra...id=xx2r9xf997i8
https://ameblo.jp/ma...2451362993.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users