• Please log in to reply
9427 replies to this topic

#9241 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

happy lucky chance wonderland

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 20 August 2018 - 06:35 AM

^^ So nice . . . I never thought I'd see a photo like that of the second gen.

#9242 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

happy lucky chance wonderland

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 05:43 AM

Marino, a member of Avex girl-group Chubbiness, tweeted a flier with a photo of Yaguchi Mari and a guy on it. I think Chubbiness is going to be on a TV show with Mari.

https://www.mysta.tv...0/eejanaika_mc/

#9243 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 06:09 PM

Hey Mari fans!

Found this picture online via Google being hosted on a GeoCities page!! Didn't think they still existed! The whole thing seems to have been put up in 2001/2 and sorta abandoned. Anyway, shame not to share a nice Mari photograph.

mari_y.jpg

If you want to nose around in that old archive then its here:

http://www.geocities...2372/image.html

A few nice MM photos, Maki and then mostly 5th Gen. 

#9244 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 11:40 AM

From harosute

Morning Musume. 20th Anniversary Project "Memories Dictionary Relay" : Yaguchi Mari chooses "Unit"

#9245 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 07:25 PM

^ I wish I knew what she was saying, but something about how she grew up with these two units and Tanpopo was the more adult-like unit.

@Satur: I love my avatar too, it's the epitome of Yaguchi  :lol:

Mari fan since 2005!

#9246 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 03:49 PM

:lol:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#9247 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 02 September 2018 - 10:02 AM

Marippe is in Gifu for an Anime Summit, making interviews. In the picture, Mari with voice actor Akira Kamiya.

VeYyPam.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/ma...2401903111.html

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#9248 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 09:19 AM

It's hard to understand the automatic translator, but looks like Yaguchi apologize for think the Yossie's accident was exaggerated. She apologize to people that gets injured and the fans that support the group.

Source: https://ameblo.jp/ma...2404529826.html

#9249 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 10:43 AM

^ Omg. Can't believe the news, I've seen Yossi (and Rika) live, from like 2m away, and she is one of my favourites. I hope she gets her stuff figured out. Another thing is, I guess this is the Japanese culture, but the way everyone else associated with her are apologizing like they themselves did something bad? I guess this is the way it is done there, but it's a little weird. Maybe they are trying to let everyone know that they don't approve of Yossis actions and condemn them? This is like the time when Mari was accused of adultery and it was horrible. But at least Mari didn't do anything criminal...

I was originally going to post this video, I don't know if you've seen this, but someone has taken a video with their phone and it feels like you're there too! I'd die if I was this close to Mari!!

Mari fan since 2005!

#9250 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 10:58 AM

She is perfection in just 1,45 m. Look at her smile after the sexy beam. :wub:

Not only Yaguchi, also Nakazawa said something like this. I remember Marippe told that when she found Rika Ishikawa (not sure, I think it was Charmy or maybe Kei) after the scandal, Rika pout to her and said only "Yaguchi" and Mari bows and ask for pardon. Must be a japanese thing, like you said.

#9251 Rickee

Rickee

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 456 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 06:11 AM

It's hard to understand the automatic translator, but looks like Yaguchi apologize for think the Yossie's accident was exaggerated. She apologize to people that gets injured and the fans that support the group.

Source: https://ameblo.jp/ma...2404529826.html

She apologizes to the fans as a fellow member, with Yossie, of Morning Musume. She wishes a swift recovery to the people that Yossie hit. She says she didn't post for several days afterward because she wanted to think about it. She does not say that the accident was exaggerated.

#9252 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 09:45 AM

Thanks, Rickee :good:  Automatic translators are still very limited and my interpretation of it use lots of imagination :blush: :whistle:

#9253 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 10:46 PM

Kikka and PaiPaiDekami appear on Mari's show to do PR for their collab tune.

Attached Files

#9254 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 02:02 PM

Mari in Best of Japan interview:

#9255 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 04:21 PM

Thanks, Knightsaber-Priss, from the subtitles Matt Swaling made I put this subtitles in Spanish. :good:

#9256 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 10:13 AM

REA(L)OVE is avalaible in Netflix with Spanish subtitles too (also in English, Rumanian, Japanese and Arab subtitles).

https://www.netflix..../title/80226927

#9257 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 06:15 PM

^ It was quite boring show to me actually, even Yaguchi coudn't make it enough interesting  :c18: . And the other host kept talking too much... They should've just let Yaguchi host, she's amazing!

Do you Yaguchi fans follow her on instagram? Has she ever responded to anyone? I know she keeps liking many people's comments...

Mari fan since 2005!

#9258 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 04:03 PM

Yaguchi goes to see Tanaka's musical. She was glad, with comments like "perfect" "nice voices and songs" and so.

YkMgprF.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/ma...2412847358.html

#9259 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 05:41 PM

^ Is it just me or does Yaguch look much younger nowadays? ^_^ 

caCYGi9.jpg

#9260 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 06:49 PM

Like others from first times, them goes older untill some point and then start to be younger again :lol:

Jokes aside, I think when she comes back after the scandal, she shows an image of serious, formal and calm person. Now, after her new wedding, she can shows us a more informal and funny side of her. That may her looks younger (after all, she is only 35 years old, not a granny :wub: ).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users