• Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

#81 koolau

koolau

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 59 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 01:49 AM

I just saw Hula Girls...the Joban Hawaiian Spa true story.

I was really moved and happy when watching it. I recommend you all to see it...it has great actresses, the performance was superb, and the music was really nice.

Bit Monster website has the torrent and go to Kloofy's subtitile website for the .srt file.

#82 55Cyanides

55Cyanides

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 173 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 12:05 PM

Has anybody seen the movie "Lovely Complex", a romantic comedy aout a tall Japanese girl and a short guy? I saw the trailer and it seemed interesting. Just wanted to hear some opinions on it. thanks.

Yah I saw it about a couple of months ago during my 2nd semester of my sophomore year of college. Personally, I loved it. Had a good mix of comedy with a touch of romance and drama. If you like Japanese movies, this is one you should probably watch.

#83 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 09:50 PM

...i feel like i've watched all the ones that would prolly interest my atm that are out
finished....1 litre, nobuta wo produce, full house, devil beside you, it started with a kiss, itazura no kiss, nodame cantabile, densha otoko, sekai no chuushin de ai wo sakebu....
anyone got somethign to pique my interest ^_^ i'm dying here with nothing to watch lawl
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#84 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 01:59 AM

You can try Proposal Daisakusen, it was the most interesting drama of last season
Comprehensive 2006 Jdrama fansub index | 2007 Jdrama fansub index
HP Chinese FC Website guides: Free membership | Paid FC membership | shopping
Yes! You can join from pretty much anywhere in the world

#85 CaptainNono

CaptainNono

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 72 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 04:28 AM

Mini Moni Brementown Musicians -- I loved it. It's different so yeah I like it lol My rating: 8 out of 10

Beautiful Life -- I can't bring myself to watch the last episode. It was very good, sad, romantic, etc. My rating: 8 out of 10

1 Litre Of Tears -- So Sad! I cried almost every episode! Definately recommended if you wanna cry. My rating: 9 out of 10

Summer Snow -- One of my first favorites! Such a plot twist at the end & so sad! Definately recommended. My rating: 10 out of 10

GTO -- It's really good and has one of my favorite actors in it! It's also funny a lot and sometimes you just gotta feel sorry for the teacher. My Rating: 10 out of 10

Hotman 1 -- It's different and also stars the teacher from GTO. The little girl is so cute so it's really sad and sometimes you just feel really happy! My rating: 10 out of 10

It Started With A Kiss -- Battling with Summer Snow to be my first favorite! It's a Taiwanese drama and it was my first Taiwanese drama. It's soo good and Joe Cheng is soo cute! The second Season is coming out in September~ My Rating: 10 out of 10

Devil Beside You -- A Lot like It Started With A Kiss but yet different! very good. Also Mike He just makes ya laugh! My Rating: 10 out of 10

Hana Kimi (Jdrama ver) -- It's pretty good. Not too much to say about it. Just a school story about a girl entering an all boys school. My Rating: 8 out of 10

@Aznanimedude -- out of those I think you should watch Summer Snow. It was very interesting so if that's what you're looking for go for it. It stars Oguri Shun (Mari Yaguchi's ex boyfriend) as an almost deaf guy. It's on crunchyroll but I haven't checked anywhere to get a torrent for it.
Posted Image

#86 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 09:21 AM

only watched papa to musume(will get the Hana kimi from my sis later), the 7 episode only drama featuring Aragaki Yui. It's brilliant so to say, i love joke and the way it's directed. Yui is gorgeous and her acting skill has significantly improved.

highly recommended to all.

#87 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 10:18 PM

You can try Proposal Daisakusen, it was the most interesting drama of last season

[...]
@Aznanimedude -- out of those I think you should watch Summer Snow. It was very interesting so if that's what you're looking for go for it. It stars Oguri Shun (Mari Yaguchi's ex boyfriend) as an almost deaf guy. It's on crunchyroll but I haven't checked anywhere to get a torrent for it.

WIN I MAKE A POST SAYING I RAN OUT I GET NEW RECOMMENDATIONS BOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA*cough*

read mah blogs =D

#88 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 10:22 PM

wait yamapi's in proposal daisakusen.....
the FRIGGIN LAST 2 DRAMAS I WATCHED HAD HIM IN THEM @_____@
(nobuta wo produce and kurosagi)

read mah blogs =D

#89 CowSuitGirl

CowSuitGirl

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2036 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 01:47 PM

Hana Yori Dango is a must see!!!

#90 Linlintan

Linlintan

Linlin's #1 Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2497 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 03:49 PM

I really like Mini Moni Brementown Musicians. It was very cute and cool
Linlintan member of Linlin branch and WHOA Musha
Posted Image
The greatest Linlin fan ever!

#91 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 04:45 PM

I like that one too! Exciting and interesting family show.
Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#92 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 12:20 AM

Yes it was really nice, and the reverse time order made it more interesting ^^ .. Ohhhooohhh fooolk .. oh fooolkkuuu foolkuu fooohooolllkkkuuuu ... or somehow like that :wacko:

#93 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

Connoisseur of Fine Ladies

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 08:55 AM

Favorite 3 are Attention Please, Attack No. 1, and Nobuta wo Produce. Honorable mention to GTO and Ace wo Narae.

We finished both Abarenbo no Mama and Swan no Baka earlier this week. Both merely OK.

ym.jpg

World's greatest and #1 fan of Oguri Yui, Yahagi Moeka, and Chiba Erii.

#94 CowSuitGirl

CowSuitGirl

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2036 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 08:30 PM

Currently I'm watching Papa to Musume no Nanokakan. It's really funny!

#95 Linlintan

Linlintan

Linlin's #1 Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2497 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 08:49 PM

Favorite 3 are Attention Please, Attack No. 1, and Nobuta wo Produce. Honorable mention to GTO and Ace wo Narae.

We finished both Abarenbo no Mama and Swan no Baka earlier this week. Both merely OK.

I never heard of those, I'll try to watch them,today.
Linlintan member of Linlin branch and WHOA Musha
Posted Image
The greatest Linlin fan ever!

#96 CowSuitGirl

CowSuitGirl

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2036 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 01:23 PM

I finished Papa to Musume no Nanokakan.
It was good. It was more interesting to see how the dad did it high school than the daughter at work.
Really funny so watch it if you like funny drama's. <3

#97 Asp

Asp

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 528 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 10:03 PM

you should watch my boss my hero, and kekkon dekinai otoko. Abe hiroshi is a genius! :lol:

I started watchin hachimizu to clover today, it seems like it's gonna be a nice dorama
By nono:)bbz, thanks!
Posted Image

#98 penagih_dadih

penagih_dadih

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 298 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 01:23 PM

hard to recommand which drama is better..each of them have their own speciality..guehguehgueh..
btw..u want to watch funny jdrama..i suggest u to watch..my boss my hero,hanazakari,yamada taro,anna-san no omame,nodame,kisarazu cats eye...
if u want somtin that bout school life [bully,family prob,etc] ..suggest u LIFE,Queen of Classroom..
mystery/investigation??..jinkembo of kindaichi,galileo,hero,unfair,jikou keisatsu..
sad? 1 litre of tears..snow summer..
hurm..that's for my opinion even though there are still lot of dramas that i can recommand u..kihi.. XD

#99 yelloman

yelloman

♥ 亀井 絵里 ♥

• Senpai
  • 1055 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 11:44 PM

i dont really watch j-dramas (i used to watch chinese dramas more) but i've just started watching Yama Onna Kabe Onna with Misaki Ito and Kyoko Fukada. really funny series, currently on episode 3 atm and finding that i cant stop watching it ^_^ .

but looking at some of the recommendations has definitely peaked my interest in j-dramas so hopefully watching this series will get me watching them more!!

ノノ*^ー^) Posted Image ノノ*^ー^)

#100 CowSuitGirl

CowSuitGirl

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2036 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 02:52 PM

What do you reccomend to a Hana Yori Dango and Hanazakari no Kimitachie addicted?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users