220 replies to this topic

#61 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 03:30 PM

I love the food he makes too XD

Lol~ i watched the first 10 minutes when i am feeling hungry... and he cooked a steak ....argh...

But its good~ he does know how to enjoy life .

#62 Ronin

Ronin

人生Bluetooth

• Senpai
  • 2095 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 08:58 PM

I'm not really into JDoramas, but I've loved "Sekai no Chuushin de". It's a very sad dorama, but it never tried to make you cry by making the actors cry every 5 minutes, because another bad thing has happened. The story itself was extremely touching and the actors fit the characters well. I think the dorama won several awards, so I'm not the only one who thought it was good. The theme song by Shibasaki Kou is awesome. All in all, it's the best dorama imo.

DramaWiki: http://wiki.d-addict...e,_Ai_wo_Sakebu

Don't break the Pocky in your hearts.

#63 rngoqmeqwe

rngoqmeqwe

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2507 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 10:43 PM

Wow that one looks pretty good, too bad it isn't that new so the hard thing will be finding it somewhere to download ::lol::

Anyway I've been watching Kirakira Kenshuui since it was the only one I thought at first would be interesting on this new drama season, and it's pretty funny, the main character is really cute and goes through a lot of trouble and generally it seems to be entertaining until now so I'm recommending Kirakira Kenshuui for everyone, oh and here is the DramaWiki entry for the ones interested:
http://wiki.d-addict...irakira_Kenshui

#64 Ronin

Ronin

人生Bluetooth

• Senpai
  • 2095 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 02:28 AM

Wow that one looks pretty good, too bad it isn't that new so the hard thing will be finding it somewhere to download :XD:

Because it is pretty popular, it's on permanent seed at D-Addicts:

http://www.d-addicts...topic_20966.htm

Have fun watching it. ^^

Don't break the Pocky in your hearts.

#65 kyogic

kyogic

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 234 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 10:04 AM

am i the only one who was disturbed by the first episode of haruka17?

#66 sky-takahashi

sky-takahashi

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 10:47 AM

Does anyone know where i can download japanese drama that involved morning musume Takahashi ai.
if i'm not mistaken one of the drama was titled Angel Hearts....have anyone heard about it

#67 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 11:39 PM

am i the only one who was disturbed by the first episode of haruka17?

Which part do you mean? Funny, I was just reading today that Natsugawa Jun also underreported her age by 3 years :whistle:

wrt Ranking of the Winter 2007 dramas, the best were:
1. Haken no Hinkaku
2. Hana yori Dango
3. Karei-naru Ichizoku
4. Himitsu no Hanazono

OK dramas (no order):
Kirakira kenshui
Warui Yatsura
Shinigami no Ballad

Borderline (no order):
Warui Yatsura
Tokumei Kakarichou Tadano Hitoshi
Erai Tokoro ni Totsuide Shimatta!

Blah dramas (no order):
Haikei, Chichiue-sama
Asakusa Fukumaru Ryokan
Tokyo Tower
Enka no Joou
Comprehensive 2006 Jdrama fansub index | 2007 Jdrama fansub index
HP Chinese FC Website guides: Free membership | Paid FC membership | shopping
Yes! You can join from pretty much anywhere in the world

#68 Danji

Danji

Why is it that I can NEVER recognize Michishige!?!

• Senpai
  • 683 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 07:24 AM

The link in my sig is to my profile at JDorama.com It has a list of some (but not yet all) of the doramas I have seen and many of the shows I have in my collection. I can seriously recommend ALL of them! They're all AWESOME! :w00t:

SOS got me hooked.
Waterboys kept me going.
Mukodono 2003 made me laugh.
Beautiful Life made me cry.

But I've never once been disappointed.
Posted Image

#69 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 08:00 PM

NOBUTA POWER CHUNYU!!!~
finally convinced myself to download and watch it, i downloaded it 2-3 days ago, i jsut finished it instead of doing hw, i liked it that much

and for chinese/taiwanese, devil beside you's pretty nice
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#70 rnwc

rnwc

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 577 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 06:57 PM

Has anyone seen the drama Jigoku Shoujo yet? I just found out that they are showing it. Wondering if anyone here has watched it yet and what do they think about it. I haven't watched it so I have no idea of how it is.

#71 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 09:07 PM

Has anyone seen the drama Jigoku Shoujo yet? I just found out that they are showing it. Wondering if anyone here has watched it yet and what do they think about it. I haven't watched it so I have no idea of how it is.

It's okay. It has the same theme as the anime. It also has the same major arc, I'm pretty sure some details were different, but I don't remember enough of the anime to recall what they were.

The FX were so-so, but that was to be expected of the budget. I would give it a 6/10, passing, but not great.
Comprehensive 2006 Jdrama fansub index | 2007 Jdrama fansub index
HP Chinese FC Website guides: Free membership | Paid FC membership | shopping
Yes! You can join from pretty much anywhere in the world

#72 kitamurafan

kitamurafan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 10:53 PM

Is this forum for discussing Japanese movies also. I didn't see a movie-only thread. Anyway any one seen the movie "Warau Michael" aka Arch Angels. It was interesting and kind of different.

Cody L. Martin -  author and freelance writer

Twitter: @codylmartin1701

#73 BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 909 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 11:24 PM

hey just wanna say hi to everyone, new here. i haven't seen a lot of japanese dramas i much as want, but i'm gonna try to change that. i mostly been watching anime though, that's how i got started with being a japanophile, hehe. anyway. i have seen something jdorama, like 1 litre no Namida, Gal Circle and Nobuta wo Produce. only three so far but i'm hoping i could know where is the best place to download jdorama and also some recommendation on some as well. not limited to jdorama, i also want to check out some chinese, korean or any other dramas, series, movies as well as anime/manga that any of u could think of. please and thank you, looking forward to ur posts. :blush:

#74 Danji

Danji

Why is it that I can NEVER recognize Michishige!?!

• Senpai
  • 683 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 11:33 PM

hey just wanna say hi to everyone, new here. i haven't seen a lot of japanese dramas i much as want, but i'm gonna try to change that. i mostly been watching anime though, that's how i got started with being a japanophile, hehe. anyway. i have seen something jdorama, like 1 litre no Namida, Gal Circle and Nobuta wo Produce. only three so far but i'm hoping i could know where is the best place to download jdorama and also some recommendation on some as well. not limited to jdorama, i also want to check out some chinese, korean or any other dramas, series, movies as well as anime/manga that any of u could think of. please and thank you, looking forward to ur posts. ^_^

You've a ways to go to catch up to me. :blush: But I'm happy to help. :wub:
Posted Image

#75 morningtime

morningtime

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 06:53 AM

has anyone seen the movie Tada, kimi wo aishiteru//Heavely Forest?

#76 Mikki

Mikki

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 08:35 AM

I recommend Itsumo Futari De and Last Christmas. Both series are excellent with a strong supporting cast (which I really look forward to when i watch dramas). Last Christmas is really my favorite for all jdramas because I can just watch it over and over again and enjoy it.

#77 kitamurafan

kitamurafan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 05:36 AM

I asked this question on Yahoo Answers but got no response, maybe you can help me out: in the live-action "Youre Under Arrest" series (starring Ito Misaki and Hara Sachie) where were the Bokuto exteriors filmed at. It would be cool to see it in person, even though Bokuto police station itself isn't real.

#78 cchan

cchan

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 38 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 10:37 AM

has anyone seen the movie Tada, kimi wo aishiteru//Heavely Forest?

Its a good movie!
In fact Miyazaki Aoi shrug of the shadow of 'nana' totally~ (this is the 2nd movie I watched with Aoi starring)
As a matter of fact I didn't really check who was casting when I watch the movie, so I didn't know one of the main cast is Aoi and I was too shock when I knew she's the main cast~

+ with Otsuka Ai's 'Renai Shashin' as theme, which the lyrics are related to the story itself as well~~

- I kind of expected the ending though -_-, which is the bad part

#79 kitamurafan

kitamurafan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 05:56 PM

I need an answer. I was watching the live-action movie Saikano (aka She, The Ultimate Weapon aka The Last Love Song On This Little Planet) and I was wondering what the insert song is and who sings it. I'm talking about the one that is on Chise's tape player. Thanks for any help.

#80 L414

L414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 861 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 05:19 PM

I've got a question.

There are a lot of sports dramas out there. Tennis seems to be a popular theme; there are dramas about volleyball, baseball, swimming and more. However, I haven't found a drama about running. Does anybody know one?
Thanks. :lol:
さん…?%&#ぜn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users