220 replies to this topic

#201 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 10:11 AM

^

The real names of the four girls is revealed over the course of the last episode. Post's name is in the last few seconds. And omg, how it's revealed just made me feel all mushy and fluffy inside.

Thank you. I watched 3 episodes now. Will probably manage another 3 today. I really love this show and the acting. I just got to thinking...maybe her name will be revealed by Rokka who will talk for the first time? I could see it happening. ^^;
(And wow that boy who invited like every pretty girl in town to his birthday...player ^^;)

Edit: Okay just binge watched the remaining 6 episodes. XD Oh my god what a rollercoaster. I'm not sure if I really like the way everything turned out but it's far from a bad ending or anything. The way they revealed the names was nice indeed, not really what I expected. There seemed to be some plot holes as well but it's forgiveable because it's really all about emotions. And now...I'm full of all the feels. ^^; Just wanna adopt a little girl now and hug her. XD

The acting was really great. I think I even liked the girl who played Piami a bit more than anyone else, which says a lot considering Mana Ashida is in it. Her acting in episode 8 which was basically like her big thing was just incredible. It was so good that it really made me feel awful inside. Really great acting. But all girls were great. The other actors too of course, but the girls are the main characters in the end.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#202 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:09 PM

New recommendation from me: Gochisousan.

Perfect for people who like old Japanese customs, Japanese food/cooking, the Kansai region, or people who wanna watch an interesting and funny dorama. ^_^

It's about a woman who lives in the 1910's - 1940's. It's cool because you can watch her grow up, and while everything around her changes, she stays true to herself. :)

It has 150 episodes which sounds like a lot, but one episode only lasts 15 minutes. I loved that about it since it was easy to watch while having breakfast or so :)

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#203 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 04:17 AM

so... i just checked jdramas for the first time is forever and OMG! They made Flowers for Algernon japanese version!! Its airing today,  Im figuratively crying of joy right now !! 

#204 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 01:38 AM

Anyone here who has watched Nihonjin no Shiranai Nihongo? I loved that one. We watched a part of it in our Japanese class (the one with the ways to count "salmon") and I looked it up afterwards.

It's quite entertaining and eduactional since it's about a girl that wants to become a Japanese teacher (and ends up teaching foreigners).

The only complaint I have is that some foreign actors are... very hard to watch, to say it like that. Like they grabbed them off the street ^^;

Funfact: Kamei Eri has a cameo in it.

Another one that I recently watched with my Japanese class was My Darling Is a Foreigner. It's really cute and shows the struggles of a couple living in Japan, the woman being Japanese and the man being foreign.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#205 netha

netha

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 01:16 PM

Anyone here who has watched Nihonjin no Shiranai Nihongo? I loved that one. We watched a part of it in our Japanese class (the one with the ways to count "salmon") and I looked it up afterwards.

It's quite entertaining and eduactional since it's about a girl that wants to become a Japanese teacher (and ends up teaching foreigners).

The only complaint I have is that some foreign actors are... very hard to watch, to say it like that. Like they grabbed them off the street ^^;

Funfact: Kamei Eri has a cameo in it.

Another one that I recently watched with my Japanese class was My Darling Is a Foreigner. It's really cute and shows the struggles of a couple living in Japan, the woman being Japanese and the man being foreign.

i`ve watched it ``Nihonjin no Shiranai Nihongo`` really good drama ^^ i m very interesting in that.

#206 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 08:34 AM

anyone knows where i can watch a subbed version of Shinya Shokudo the movie? I cant find it anywhere online!

Posted Image

#207 arwald

arwald

Special Agent of Idol BAU

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 03:30 PM

Alright, here comes my j-drama recommendation. But first, let me tell this boring story of how I don't really watch j-dramas much and the number of those I saw can be counted with one hand: 1) Attention, please! 2) My boss, my hero 3) Tiger & Dragon 4) Handoku 5) Mr. Brain.

I tried to watch other dramas, but never managed to finish any of those..

Anyhow, thanks to 9gag I discovered a drama that looks promising to be fun. It's called "The Hero Yoshihiko and the Demon King's Castle". You can get unsubbed season 1 and season 2 on nyaa tracker or subbed in dailymotion or vimeo..

My personal character so far is the magician, weird one.

Idols are adults' toys © Pikarin

#208 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 11:43 AM

I have never seen a J-drama in my life, but while in Vietnam I saw a commercial for Whispers from a Crime Scene. It sparked my intrest and I wonder if any one here as seen it and think it is good? 

#209 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 07:32 PM

^I know this is months after but oh well haha! 

I haven't seen it but I've seen it being advertised after I watch J drama's on stream haha, i thought it looked interesting too so i put it on my plan to watch ^^;

I recommend the drama 'Dear Sister'! It's about a girl who for some reason appears back in her older sister's life, much to her sister's dissatisfaction, for the sole purpose of completing some goals. It's a really sweet drama so i won't spoil it by saying anything else lol, but i recommend it! 

Also, Iwata Takanori from Sandaime J Soul Brothers is in the drama (which is why i started to watch it in the first place lol). It's by far my favorite drama! 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#210 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 06:24 AM

Sorry for the double post lol, but another drama i recommend is Signal, it's a korean drama that aired this year about detectives investigating a case based on a true story. I'm only on episode 4 but i'm loving it right now so i recommend it! :good:  

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#211 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:00 AM

I might watch Dear Sister, I keep reading good things about it. And Ishihara is <3 which takes me to one drama of hers, Jimi ni Sugoi! Koetsu Garu Kono Etsuko. The synopsis did nothing for me but I gave it a try and it gives me Hotaru no Hikari vibes. Her character is adorable. Higashide Masahiro and Honda Tsubasa are in it, and honestly both are pretty bad actors especially Higashide. Honda works for this character though, but Higashide gets on my nerves, doesn't help he has little chemistry with Ishihara and their characters way of meeting was so cliche it hurt my eyes. The male character I adore is the one played by Aoki Munetaka and there's so much chemistry between him and Ishihara. Anyway I could watch up to episode 4 since subs are slow, but if it ends up being complete and you like Ishihara it's an interesting, fun drama. 

Now when I get here I read Ranting instead of Ranking and it's probably because I'm so mad at Enoshima Prism annoying me until the end. I have a soft spot for Fukushi and Honda(especially!), but their meh acting didn't help. Fukushi Sota wasn't thaat bad but...they've wasted so much time explaining stuff, and the character and acting of Honoka Miki was the worst. I didn't like the ending either because they didn't flesh out the other 2 characters as much as Sota's so I couldn't feel anything. Also because of what one character says in like the first 5 minutes I thought almost everything was super predictable. A lot of people reviewed this so highly, I thought it was a waste of time. 

I might be a masochist because I still want to watch Koinaka lmao. I do think the chemistry between Fukushi and Honda was nice, but I expected way more of it. Also, Enoshima Prism spoiler  

Spoiler

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#212 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 05:19 AM

Just finished watching a drama called Million Yen Women on Netflix, I highly recommend it.  It has the singer of Radwimps as the lead character and Rena Matsui is in it too, it does a good job of creating a lot of suspense and the plot is well thought out.

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#213 Kecham

Kecham

Night Owl

• Senpai
  • 866 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 05:46 PM

Tokuyama Daigoro wo Dare ga Koroshitaka?(Who Killed Daigoro Tokuyama?) but be warned you will become a fan of Keyakizaka46 as you will not be able to move on after finishing the show without seeing this bunch again  :P

and someone pointed this out to me Final Fantasy XIV: Dad of Light (or Daddy? I swear every site has a different name for it!? ) I only saw first episode but I'm already confident it's something I'd recommend

"If you give up on the most important dream in your life
you'll gradually lose your true self"

tumblr

#214 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 12:54 PM

rinka kumada :arrow:

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#215 Yossie_Saikou

Yossie_Saikou

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 02:42 AM

Please watch those:

- Hana Yori Dango (you can find it easily online)

- Good Morning Call (Netflix)

- Itazura na Kiss (Netflix)

Totally worth it if you like romance dramas

MORNING MUSUME! NONAKA MIKI! IKUTA ERINA! FUKUMURA MIZUKI! KAGA KAEDE!  <3 JUICE = JUICE! TAKAGI SAYUKI! DAMBARA RURU!  <3 KOBUSHI FACTORY <3 BUONO  <3

#216 Saburo

Saburo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 05:44 AM

My current TV jam on Nihongo cable TV are older variety shows:

Manten Aozora Restaurant: http://www.ntv.co.jp/aozora/index.html

Matsuko no Shiranai Sekai: https://www.tbs.co.jp/matsuko-sekai/

Ariyoshi-kun no Shojiki Sampo: https://ja.wikipedia...wiki/有吉くんの正直さんぽ

乾杯 BABY!

#217 Saburo

Saburo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 01 September 2020 - 11:28 PM

My friend Z has been blogging primarily about J-dramas for over a decade and actually watching them for well over two (!) decades. I do a search at his blog any time I come across a new title.

乾杯 BABY!

#218 Saburo

Saburo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 12:48 AM

NGN just premiered "Rich Man, Poor Woman" last night. An ancient show, but one highly recommended by my friend. And so I'm gonna consume this in real time, one episode per week. No cheating!

乾杯 BABY!

#219 Saburo

Saburo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 01:49 AM

Just want to mention the passing yesterday of Takeuchi Yuko, 40 years young.

Just brutal news. I have no idea how/why this trend is spreading. Heartbreaking.

乾杯 BABY!

#220 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 02:06 AM

i never knew of her until now but i'm sorry to hear :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users