• Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

#181 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:51 AM

By chance, does anyone know who played the girl with the pink glasses in "Dream High 2"? She was mostly a background character, but she had a few lines every couple of episodes.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#182 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:42 PM

need something to watch. looking for something with a happy feel or a raunchy laugh my ass off feel. fun drama and not dramatic drama.
Posted Image

#183 MejraThea

MejraThea

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1635 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:54 AM

Dramatic drama I just recently finished:

14 Sai no Haha - 14 Year Old Mother. It was really cute, and sad, and good. Some romance, you follow the main character as she matures.

#184 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:13 PM

I'm currently watching Rich Man Poor Woman. It's my first J-dorama (besides Suugaku Joshi Gakuen) and my opinion is kinda split... I really like it actually, I like the main characters a lot and the plot is interesting as well, but it turns out to be so kitschy that I'm feeling really stupid for watching it at all XD . At the same time I want to know the rest of the story. XD Since I have no experience when it comes to J-doramas and I have nothing to compare it to, I can't really say whether it's good or bad. But overall I guess I enjoy it. ^^;

EDIT: I'm finished with watching it. I LOVED IT  <3   XD

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#185 MejraThea

MejraThea

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1635 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

^ I watched that :3 Loved it, too.

I am now watching one that all who love teenage drama triangles should watch~ 'Sprout'

#186 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:52 PM

So I want to watch some movies with Mana Ashida in it. I already got Usagi Drop and Liar Game. She appeared in a bunch of other movies but I just want to watch it if it's good and obviously has her in with a lot of screen time (as in important character and not just the one used for a flashback or something). Suggestions?

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#187 karlthegreat

karlthegreat

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:48 PM

So I want to watch some movies with Mana Ashida in it. I already got Usagi Drop and Liar Game. She appeared in a bunch of other movies but I just want to watch it if it's good and obviously has her in with a lot of screen time (as in important character and not just the one used for a flashback or something). Suggestions?

You could try to watch Mother it's a good drama.

#188 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:40 PM

^

I made the word "movie" bold and underlined it even, yet the recommendation is still a drama. I've seen that one, thanks. I'm really just looking for movies.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#189 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:59 PM

^^ Know about datt!! the idea is really cool!!

______

If you want to laugh a little, I'd recommend Detarame Hero.

It's funny!! I watched only ep 6, but I think that all episodes are as great at that one... The story is probably made by someone intelligent. HA!!

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#190 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:52 AM

I think anyone that needs to take a grasp in JDramas should watch Hana Yori Dango and Hanakimi. 

I also liked Lovely Complex. Those I watched years ago though.

The last one I've watched is Freeter, Ie wo Kau and I loved it. 

As for KDrama I only watched Flower Boy Next Door. In the end it kinda drags but the first 6 episodes were hilarious and ugh Yoon Shi Yoon makes you love him.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#191 Draude12

Draude12

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 979 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:20 PM

I like

Great Teacher Onizuka

Sailormoon,

Hanayori Dango

Tantei Gakuen Q

Death Note

Gokusen

5ydydu.jpg

Avatar and signature created by ByuTaeReinA, Thank you very much.

3DS XL : 3282-5026-1667- Draude12 - Playing POKEMON X

#192 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

I just finished watching Last Cinderella because everyone loved it while I was in Japan. It was really cute and even though the story wasn't that special, after a while I got to like the characters (especially HIrotokun  :respect: ) and it was really funny as well. Probably even funnier when you understand a bit of Japanese and notice all the manly things the female main character says. :lol:

Now I've started Beautiful Rain which is, after a funny drama like LC, quite a shock I guess. It's about a single dad who raises his 8-year-old daughter and gets diagnosed with Alzheimer's. I've only watched 3 episodes up until now but I can already say confidently that this is going to be my favorite drama so far. It is so touching and sad, I cried tons but at the same time it's so beautiful and the little Miu is such an amazing little actress. <3

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#193 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:33 AM

So the new show "Ashita, Mama ga Inai" with Mana Ashida started recently. There is nothing on d-addicts yet, so I wonder if anyone knows if any groups are working on subbing the show, or maybe if there even is a release. Please direct me to a place where I can get the show. :)

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#194 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:54 AM

miracle

#195 puffyfan

puffyfan

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:33 PM

I loved 'Heartstrings'. It was fresh and watching Park Shin-hye and CNBLUE's Yonghwa couple was funny  ^-^

#196 ps99

ps99

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 226 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:35 PM

Just finished watching " Miss Pilot " from Fuji TV. I like this sort of Drama which is listed as "inspirational" in the Wiki. Somehow or other it is hard to imagine something quite so "on message" getting an airing in the cynical west.

If you haven't seen it, it is the story of a young woman who has no idea what career path to follow. She applies for an airline job and finds a surprising inspiration in flying. Over 11 episodes the training is followed along with a group of fellow trainees ( P-kuns ).

The degree of sponsorship is a little full-on perhaps. It comes off as a long promo for ANA with their logo rarely off screen!

With the exception of her "Buddy" Oda ( feisty and frosty at first ) and her "Kyokan " ( a bit of a tool at first ) the other characters might as well be cardboard cut outs. The appear to have been given one character tic each ( naive, bumbling, earnest or loud ).

The pacing is a bit glacial at times but you sort of want to keep with it.

Anyway, for all its flaws it has a sentimental heart and an inspirational tone. This is exactly why i watch K and J Drama - sometimes you need an "old-fashioned" type of programme in a cynical world.

Cant stop - i must get a ticket for an ANA flight! :)

#197 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

Connoisseur of Fine Ladies

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:39 AM

There's a pretty cool show on Tuesday evenings about an older guy that goes back to school to rebuild the spirit club. Asunaro something. Maybe it's available on the drama addict site. I think only two episodes have aired so far.

ym.jpg

World's greatest and #1 fan of Oguri Yui, Yahagi Moeka, and Chiba Erii.

#198 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:05 PM

^ that sounds interesting!

I've just finished watching Hotaru no Hikari, it's not new or anything but so cute. If you look for something light and funny, it's definitely the right show to watch. It's about a himono-onna; a girl who is very hard-working and shows off her best side at work, but at home she doesn't care much about her looks or her house. There are 10 episodes. ^_^

#199 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 07:46 PM

I finally did what I somehow hesitated to do for a long time: I started watching Ashita, Mama ga inai. I don't watch any Asian dramas generally. Only exceptions were Sento No Musume because it had H!P people in it and, the kind of obvious, Mother. Oh and the movie version of Usagi Drop. Mana Ashida is just great and I watched Mother (and later Usagi Drop) because of her and because I heard it was really good. The feels were incredible. So when I heard of that new show with Mana, and her being a lot more mature and "strong" in personality I definitely hesitated. I watched the first episode now and damn...all those feels. ^^; I actually had to pause at some point during the first episode because it was so touching. The acting of all the main four girls is amazing. I'll probably check out their other work at some point too. But now that I watched the first episode I have this huge mix of emotions in me, just what I love and hate about Japanese dramas and especially Mana's work. I totally want to watch the other episodes too but I can't take another hour of those feelings or I'll definitely end up crying and laughing in pain like a total bitch. ^^;

Just one question: Will they eventually reveal the real name of Mana's character on the show? I don't think it actually was "Dokyun" as it was probably just them making fun of her.  Seeing how the girls said her name is really cute I'm guessing it's either Mana (4th wall break for fun) or something like Hitomi.

Please don't spoil the name if they do give it away. I just want to know IF they do.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#200 purplebead

purplebead

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 117 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 02:36 AM

^

The real names of the four girls is revealed over the course of the last episode. Post's name is in the last few seconds. And omg, how it's revealed just made me feel all mushy and fluffy inside.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users