• Please log in to reply
239 replies to this topic

#21 Sukachu

Sukachu

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 194 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 03:10 PM

Il ike Amuro Namie Very much ! I love her song Never End......
And I love too her career with Super Monkey's, from 1992 to 1996.

She was really young in that time ^_^ . Hmm, her old stuff with Super Moneys are hard to find :P , I only have some songs :P .
***Make a Wish. Star light star bright, grant me my wish tonight***.

Posted Image

#22 sh33p

sh33p

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 60 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 06:26 AM

hehe, her newer stuff like in 03, she was in SUITE CHIC, that was pretty good ^_^
Posted Image
WAHAHAHAHA
KEEP-SMILING: Nami Tamaki Fan Club <--join =D

#23 Tristasusen

Tristasusen

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 11:07 PM

I like Body Feels Exit, even though its like 10 years old. Its still cool. My favorite PV is How to be a Girl, cause she is in the train and doing different stuff.

#24 Lokokl

Lokokl

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 01:47 AM

i like her R&B stuffs more!

no, i do not like GIRL TALK/The SPEED STAR

but i do like Put Em Up... Alarm... and "WISHING ON THE SAME STAR" :lol:

#25 Sukachu

Sukachu

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 194 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 04:25 PM

Put Em Up has a nice/cathy beat :lol: .

Posted Image

#26 tchenku_rms13

tchenku_rms13

6th gen member

• Uploader
  • 75 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 03:58 PM

i hardly keep up with her (like maybe 3 videos in 4 years haha) but she looks HOOOOOOT in Put Em Up

the 3 videos i have/had:

Something About the Kiss
Say the Word
Put Em Up

but apparently ive missed many of her fan-favorite PVs/songs XD
shift_Mikitty

#27 jimjerjr

jimjerjr

7th gen member

• Validating
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 January 2005 - 10:08 PM

Well I think Amuro Namie is overall my most favorite Jpop star. I have fond memories of learning some romanji lyrics to sing Karaoke. Her vocals were so clear for me - it made it easier to for me to copy the sound, even though I didn't know what I was saying!

Now that she has matured, I love the new style of dancing. Crisp dance steps. If you play a high-res video with no sound, you can be amazed at the timing and precision of her dance steps along with the other dancers. I like especially the camera work on the Music Fighter show.

Put'em Up still blows me away. I must watch it 10 - 20 times a week. As far as "old school", Celebrate is my favorite. I also bought the 181920 CD and video a few years ago.

I just wish she hadn't abandoned her son and her husband. Sigh, so sad ...

Jimmy

#28 Sukachu

Sukachu

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 194 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 08:47 AM

Well I think Amuro Namie is overall my most favorite Jpop star. I have fond memories of learning some romanji lyrics to sing Karaoke. Her vocals were so clear for me - it made it easier to for me to copy the sound, even though I didn't know what I was saying!

Now that she has matured, I love the new style of dancing. Crisp dance steps. If you play a high-res video with no sound, you can be amazed at the timing and precision of her dance steps along with the other dancers. I like especially the camera work on the Music Fighter show.

Put'em Up still blows me away. I must watch it 10 - 20 times a week. As far as "old school", Celebrate is my favorite. I also bought the 181920 CD and video a few years ago.

I just wish she hadn't abandoned her son and her husband. Sigh, so sad ...

Jimmy

Yeah, man, she can dance, her Put Em Up video is indeed great ^^; .

Did she abandoned her husband and son :w00t: ? I thought they were divorced ^^; .

Posted Image

#29 wasijason

wasijason

9th gen member

• Banned
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 11:07 AM

Since she married, Ialmost forget she...>_<

#30 Sukachu

Sukachu

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 194 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 12:42 PM

If I'm right, she was married to one of her background dancer :blush: .

Posted Image

#31 Rabiesfish

Rabiesfish

6th gen member

• Senpai
  • 99 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 01:18 PM

i liked her old songs, but i don't like her new (?) style anymore...

#32 jimjerjr

jimjerjr

7th gen member

• Validating
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 05:13 PM

She was married to a guy named "Sam" - I think from some other group. Anyway, I can't read the Japanese news, so all my info is from listening to my Japanese friends. What I heard was that she didn't want responsibility for the kid - that was a big part of the divorce issue. And somebody got shot. Not sure if any of that is true. I don't mean to start any rumours. If you have correct info, please let us know.

#33 Sukachu

Sukachu

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 194 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 05:48 PM

Hmm, only thing I'm sure about that she has a son. Hmm, there was a site about her talking abour her ex and son, let me check :blush: .

Posted Image

#34 pekglobe

pekglobe

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 04:15 AM

I like "Never End" very much,
The other song just like "Did You", "Say The Word" and "Can You Celebrate" also my favourites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#35 wasiod

wasiod

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 05:30 AM

I like her 8years ago.
Since she married, I almost forget her.

#36 ~Tettekete~

~Tettekete~

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 132 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 09:01 PM

Namie's going to make a concert tour in Europe ?? (i heard that)
Posted Image

#37 Sukachu

Sukachu

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 194 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 10:02 PM

I like her 8years ago.
Since she married, I almost forget her.

She is divorced :wub: .

Posted Image

#38 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 05:36 PM

There?fs this one PV with Amuro Namie I?Lve had for years, that sad sad song ?gThink Of Me?h, BUT a few days ago I got a whole bunch more (23) of PVs with her from friend. I?fve checked them through, and they are pretty good! Very 90?fs. But what really knocked me out wuz those songs/PVs she did with the Super Monkeys, those I like very mucho! Posted Image Ehm, that PV ?gTry Me?h really really reminds me of a certain other band from Holland (?) called 2 Unlimited, and their PV ?gGet Ready For This"..... In fact, they seem to be carbon copies?c Hehe. But it?Ls cool, cuz they are both good.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#39 agb

agb

3rd gen member

• Senpai
  • 306 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 10:02 PM

She was the first jpop artist I ever liked. Can You Celebrate was just magical. I've been begging to get some of her older stuff, but I've not been successful

#40 Sukachu

Sukachu

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 194 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 11:27 AM

There?fs this one PV with Amuro Namie I?Lve had for years, that sad sad song ?gThink Of Me?h, BUT a few days ago I got a whole bunch more (23) of PVs with her from friend. I?fve checked them through, and they are pretty good! Very 90?fs. But what really knocked me out wuz those songs/PVs she did with the Super Monkeys, those I like very mucho! Posted Image Ehm, that PV ?gTry Me?h really really reminds me of a certain other band from Holland (?) called 2 Unlimited, and their PV ?gGet Ready For This"..... In fact, they seem to be carbon copies?c Hehe. But it?Ls cool, cuz they are both good.

Lol, 2 Unlimited, yeah they were popular here (I live in the Netherlands) :ph34r: . The songs from them were pretty catchy at a time. Some of Namie's older pvs are still great :P .

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users