• Please log in to reply
351 replies to this topic

#41 Garamon

Garamon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1000 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 04:15 PM

Personally I don't collect anything, well, a little maybe. I collect in a small scale alcoholic beverages of all different exotic kinds, but i have a problem keeping it a collection. It usually end up in my belly. Its magic, I cant explain it.

I have that problem too, only with me it's beer cans (preferably Ringnes Pilsner)...

Posted Image

I also collect dust-bunnies - I have quite a few now, mostly hidden under armchairs and the sofa. XP

Edit: Yay my 1000th post! And a worthy one too in my opinion. XD :D

#42 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 07:08 PM

In junior high and high school it was teeth from girl classmates. When they got them pulled out for braces or whatever they'd give them to me.

Now, this beats everyone, including traffic lights !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#43 Orn

Orn

Ai em new here plz help me

• Kouhai
  • 511 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 07:36 PM

^wtf teeth?

#44 kazuma2387

kazuma2387

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 863 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 08:41 PM

I dont collect much, i do have alot of shoes though :good: but ive bought alot of H!P stuff in the past year so thatll be my new collection

#45 Muni

Muni

Where the Wild Reinyas Are~

• Senpai
  • 871 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 08:46 PM

I collect simple things, far from beeing spetecular:
- Movies DVDs
- Books
- Movies Magazines
- Mugs
- Hats
- All Stars :good:

Too bad that most itens of my collections are at my mom's house, so I can't share a picture.

#46 Shinyun226

Shinyun226

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 835 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 09:40 PM

Well first of all I collect Godzilla Movies (actually movies in the kaiju genre in general). I have 27/28 of the films assorted between DVDs and VHS (I'm probably going to replace most of my VHS copies with DVDs as they are released since all of my VHS's are dubbed versions of the films and to put it simply... I hate dubbing)
Don't know if it counts as collecting but I buy books full of X-Men comics every once in a while (Large graphic novels with around 20 or so comics in them...they're b&w but I don't really care.. they're cheaper that way).
The Mithgar series by Dennis L Mckiernan. I own the entire series with the exception of a graphic novel he wrote (the vulg master) which I have never seen anywhere.
Sadly I have no Hello! Project collection of any sort though I hope to start importing CDs and stuff eventually...

#47 NatsuNoCheri

NatsuNoCheri

Sayaka Kitahara's no. 1 Wota

• Senpai
  • 1024 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 10:54 PM

I am starting to collect chopsticks. I only have four pairs so far. :wub: But my collection will expand!
I may post a pic later. =)

#48 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 06:58 AM

...I also collect dust-bunnies - I have quite a few now, mostly hidden under armchairs and the sofa. :P
Edit: Yay my 1000th post! And a worthy one too in my opinion. ^^; ^_^

Yes, it is worthy in your own special way! Good job! (Yuck! dust bunnies! maybe keep shoes on in his house...)

In junior high and high school it was teeth from girl classmates. When they got them pulled out for braces or whatever they'd give them to me.

Yaaah! Help!
Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#49 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 07:12 AM

I collect pins and shot glasses from places i travel too

so far i have 220 shot glasses from las vegas, mytel beach, north carolina, Hawaii,my own state Oklahome, Mephis , Dallas, Austun, and even a spec ial shot glass from Airforce one ...yea the president plane

I had a friend whoms mother worked for sercuity at tinker air force base and she was allow on to the phane to help protect it and they gave her glass as present...well actully they gave her a whole box of them she gave one to me

let me tell you nothing gets you drunk better than a shot glass with the preident seal on it ^_^
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#50 hekomirukii

hekomirukii

(。・ω・。) わるきー

• Senpai
  • 3002 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 07:22 AM

Quarters: personally ive been collecting since i was 13, i wanted to collect cuz i was really bored. plus i always had loose change somewhere

H!P stuff: yeah collection, blah blah photo cards, PBS, DVD, singles, albums

Mashimaro: my best friend moved away in 3rd grade. and she gave me a mashimaro doll. i decided to collect them since they were cute and reminded me of my friend ^_^
Posted Image

Manga: yup im a manga maniac :P since i was in 4th grade

Cows: well i collect cow related stuff. i think cows are cute plus they moo. ^^;

#51 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 07:28 AM

...let me tell you nothing gets you drunk better than a shot glass with the preident seal on it ^_^

Oh yes? What about a sake cup that has picture of two geisha on its side? and when the cup is hot, their kimono disappear and they are naked! but when it cools again (needs more sake) their clothes comes back?
Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#52 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 07:39 AM

Mashimaro: my best friend moved away in 3rd grade. and she gave me a mashimaro doll. i decided to collect them since they were cute and reminded me of my friend ^_^
Posted Image

aw such a cute way to remember your friend. Mashi is so awesome I have some of his plushys too ^^;

racequeen.jpg

#53 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 07:43 AM

...let me tell you nothing gets you drunk better than a shot glass with the preident seal on it ^_^

Oh yes? What about a sake cup that has picture of two geisha on its side? and when the cup is hot, their kimono disappear and they are naked! but when it cools again (needs more sake) their clothes comes back?

sorry dont have that one i think the president clinton took it home with him ^^; :P
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#54 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 07:46 AM

if bill is at your party you wouldn't want those clothes back ^_^

racequeen.jpg

#55 PrincessHoney

PrincessHoney

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 07:59 AM

I'm currently collecting rings and mini kewpie dolls :wub: ~

#56 jabigjabig

jabigjabig

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 03:30 PM

Some from my collection. <3

Ayrton Senna's Racing Car.

Posted Image

Kamen Rider.

Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image

#57 MaioAio

MaioAio

「赤西」と「伊野尾」 two timer, slave, wife & GF

• Senpai
  • 1965 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 03:39 PM

I collect...
Umm...
Hello! Project stuff. <3
Nothing else... <3

#58 KnightProtector

KnightProtector

The Captain of Reina Revolution 07 Elite Moon Knight Brigade

• Senpai
  • 1409 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 05:58 PM

Wow, impressive Kamen Rider collection there, jabigjabig.

Well, first of all, I collect DVDs. Mainly my favorite movies (Vanilla Sky and Battle Royale was a must) and TV series (Gundam SEED, Heroes and Smallville ftw!)

Part of my collection here:
http://smg.photobuck...ycollection.jpg

and Gundam figures (mainly Dearka Elthman-related)

Part of my collection here:
http://smg.photobuck...nt=DSCF3437.jpg

and here:
http://smg.photobuck...inyimpulse5.jpg

#59 Korey

Korey

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 131 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 06:01 PM

I have a wall shelf of shoes? does that make sense?

#60 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 09:00 AM

I forgot to mention I collect games, arcade sticks, and money from other countries

racequeen.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users