• Please log in to reply
351 replies to this topic

#21 Tetsik

Tetsik

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 3181 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 08:06 PM

H0 III Era PKP - point for ppl who will understand it ;)

Nope, no points :angry:

Ok so i will write :P

H0 - is a scale in train models, to be perfect it is 1:87 scale.
III Era - is a period in the history from which the trains are, it is between 1945 and 1968.
PKP - Polish trains basicly ;)
Posted Image
Set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#22 °Chrisron

°Chrisron

岡井千聖のオタク

• Senpai
  • 3449 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 08:12 PM

@Himalia: I have some fossils too. Don't ask me of what, 'cause i have no idea. I have found them all myself though. But it's nothing compared to my brother who is a paleontologist and is allowed to bring some of his finds at dig-sites home.

What I collect:

- Classic American animated shorts from the golden age (1920s through 1960s). I have several thousand shorts on VHS and DVD. I have much animation not in that caterory too.
- Comic Books. Not as many as I used to though.
- Norwegian coins and stamps.
- And I do have several hundred DVDs and a couple of hundred CDs. Guess that could be seen as collections as well.
- T-shirts. Well I don't really think of it as a collection, but if i see a cool t-shirt I just have to buy it. I have no idea how many I have, but it's ALOT. Many of them have never even been used.

One of my favourite shirts must be my Gatas Brilhantes H.P. Jersey.
Attached File  Gatas2_1.jpg   76.76K   28 downloads

#23 Ryoutarou

Ryoutarou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 08:23 PM

^ Omg, I bought that single last week. Was gonna check now which photo card I got then I dropped the case in the floor and it got broken :angry:. Glad I found an Eri pic in it, LOL.

AHH, you're so lucky, lol. Well, not for dropping your case but for getting that card, haha. Good job.

#24 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 08:36 PM

@Himalia: I have some fossils too. Don't ask me of what, 'cause i have no idea. I have found them all myself though. But it's nothing compared to my brother who is a paleontologist and is allowed to bring some of his finds at dig-sites home.

Sounds great ive only ever found a few things myself nothing major.

I perhaps should not add what else i collect but ill do it anyway :angry: I collect dolls all kinds of dolls (NO NOT THAT TYPE) ;) if i see one i like then i have it ;)

#25 TRA

TRA

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 402 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 08:43 PM

My very small but still growing collection of Mikan singles.. :angry:

http://img184.images...0403copyza7.jpg
http://img88.imagesh...0404copyhc2.jpg

I will not stop buying these untill I get an Eri card, rofl.

Hahaho! Thats hardcore man. Keep it up! ;)

Personally I don't collect anything, well, a little maybe. I collect in a small scale alcoholic beverages of all different exotic kinds, but i have a problem keeping it a collection. It usually end up in my belly. Its magic, I cant explain it.
Skilpadde = kame

#26 DarkL1ghT

DarkL1ghT

新垣さんの声、大好き!

• Senpai
  • 1047 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 08:57 PM

Oh, and these crystals I always used to get whenever we visited my dad in Germany. We'd go to the 'crystal shop' and buy one each every time we went.

Are you talking about mine or Himalia's stones?

heh i forgot about stuff like that i collect £2 coins as well my favourite being the Mexico 1996 World cup special one i also collect £5 coins you dont get so many of them. I even have 1 X £100 coin they are worth far more than £100 though by the weight of gold alone. They never went into normal circulation they were some limited prodution run but do have a legal tender value.

That's crazy!!! 100pound coin? I wanna see that! I think I've seen the 5pound coin somewhere tho, can't remember where or when....mind posting them up Mr. H?

One of my favourite shirts must be my Gatas Brilhantes H.P. Jersey.

I am super jealous of you!

Posted Image
All hail the Blue GAKINI! ^□ ^

#27 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 09:31 PM

...can you collect shoes?

Of course! especially if you are woman! you must collect shoes! LOL! But don't be crazy about this! my aunt told me some lady who was politician in Philippines, she had 10,000 shoes! LOL! She could wear different shoes each day for over 27 years! Baka! none will ever wear in and become comfortable!

...I collect dolls all kinds of dolls (NO NOT THAT TYPE) :angry: if i see one i like then i have it ;)

Himalia, do you know kokeshi? Do you have some of kokeshi? I think they are very cute!

Posted Image
Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#28 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 09:58 PM

Hmm ive seen these dolls but i was unware of there name. I remember seeing them a few times in Japan and thinking "these are so Japanese" :blush: the style of them that is. I kinda like them.

That's crazy!!! 100pound coin? I wanna see that! I think I've seen the 5pound coin somewhere tho, can't remember where or when....mind posting them up Mr. H?

Ill try to remember to take a photo the £100 coin looks just like a £5 coin except its Gold.

#29 Nessy

Nessy

Gaki taishou

• Senpai
  • 1909 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 10:16 PM

I collect:
- Idol merchandise (specifically/primarily H!P & Yamaguchi Momoe with a touch of AKB48--but also just magazines, books, etc on idols as a phenomenon)
I just started this one about a year ago (got into specific idols about two years ago--only idols as a whole around the time I started collecting) so it's still sort of small...right now everything still fits in one big drawer, but it is starting to outgrow it a little.
- Hello Kitty merchandise (and Hello Kitty endorsed things, like pocky boxes and ramune bottles. :blush: Not picky about the officiality, as long as lil' miss adorable is plastered on the front. XD)
My dad says I'm a "hobbyist" with this one, as opposed to my idol thing where I am apparently a "fanatic," which I pretty much agree with--or at least, I don't collect HK stuff as actively. If I see something I buy it, though, which has resulted in some pretty weird things. Like a bubble bath bottle that apparently looks like a drinking flask? And large amounts of ill-fitting panties? It happens.
- Video cameras
I've been working with video as an art form (gosh, that sounds so pretentious) for the past four years, so I've organically racked up a few cameras--then I bought an old VHS camcorder off of a classmate for five bucks, you know, just for fun--and there was a weird shipping mishap when I was buying a new camera that resulted in me getting a refund and buying yet another new camera, only to be unexpectedly presented with the original one four months late--and somehow they've just added up. :S

I used to collect wigs and stamps and porcelain dolls and coins (specifically pennies--I had one from every year since they were dated at one point!), but I gave up on all of those due to lack of interest. (Well actually, for the pennies...I wanted to buy something really badly and there was so many dollars in pennies lying around my bedroom, and I realized I didn't actually care that much anymore, so I just collected them together and used them on developing photos, haha. Would've probably been more fruitful to collect them together and sell them as a set [could've gotten a little more than face value out of the collection, probably ^^; ] but oh well, too late now.) Still have a few scraps of those lying around. Kinda still collect Sailor Moon DVDs (as in, I'm still interested, sort of) but not as actively as I used to.

I'll post some pictures once I get around to buying some batteries for my camera. :P

#30 turbos86

turbos86

=P

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2731 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 10:26 PM

Traffic lights :P

Let's see, what do I collect.....

Scale models:
Cars - mostly 1/24 scale, metal, diecast, plastic, plastic ones that I have built
Gundams - mostly 1/144 scale

Anime figurines:
Gundam Seed/Destiny, Sister Princess, etc

Magazines:
Mostly Car magazines, Option, Option 2, Drift Tengoku, etc

Drink bottles:
Gogo no kocha, Fanta, Mitsuya Cider, CC Lemon, etc XD

Car parts:
More like I buy so much stuff for my car but I don't even install them and they end up lying all around the house. Doors, suspensions, wheels, oil, filters, etc :blush:

#31 Sakura22

Sakura22

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 204 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 10:35 PM

Car parts:
More like I buy so much stuff for my car but I don't even install them and they end up lying all around the house. Doors, suspensions, wheels, oil, filters, etc :blush:

you can open a car part shop :P

#32 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

Connoisseur of Fine Ladies

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 10:40 PM

Used to collect a lot of stuff. Baseball cards, stamps, eyepieces, etc. In junior high and high school it was teeth from girl classmates. When they got them pulled out for braces or whatever they'd give them to me. I'd suck on them or just roll them around in my mouth during exams or to relax. Nowadays, the only thing that's collected just for the sake of collecting is lossless Grateful Dead shows: list

Oh yeah, speaking of fossils... we were just talking about that yesterday. There used to be a lot of cool stuff to find. In the 1960's about one arrowhead was found per month. And in the early 1980's beautiful sand dollars could be easily found. Don't see hardly anything these days.

ym.jpg

World's greatest and #1 fan of Oguri Yui, Yahagi Moeka, and Chiba Erii.

#33 Masato-sama

Masato-sama

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 339 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 10:51 PM

- Norwegian coins and stamps.

lol, Først jeg tenkte var: "her har vi en eller annen galning i australia som har fått det for seg at han skal samle på kroner fra andre siden av verden", men så sjekket jeg profilen din og du var fra norge selv liksom (da ble det straks mer forstålig *haha!*)

ANYWAYS...
as for me, I collect silver accessories....

#34 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 12:16 AM

Theres a lot of really cool stuff mentioned on here. Himalia, old books really fascinate me, though I don't own any myself. Could I perhaps ask if you could post a photo of some of yours. I guess what I like most about them is the look of some of them and that they really are a part of a time gone by, especially ones from 18th centuary and earlier.

I can't really add much to this myself. I usually only buy what I really want, never to collect. One thing I do collect though is baseball mits, though I have been collecting for about 4 years and have only 2 :lol: so probably doesn't count. I do hope to get more over time. I love the look and feel of them and the first one I got was a present and has a lot of sentimental value, it's worth far more to me than to anyone else. I would post a picture but I have no camera.

#35 bleach3456

bleach3456

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 224 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 12:21 AM

I collect video games.I have about 13 consoles and over 400 games combined.I've been collecting them since I was 5. :lol:
Posted Image

#36 Ol' Dirty Pepto

Ol' Dirty Pepto

Looking to create H!O's version of the Wu-Tang Clan

• Senpai
  • 1610 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 01:42 AM

^ I to collect video games, but im not trying to make it as big as possible, so I only collect what I want, which as of today is at 13 concoles totaling an approximate 211 games

Some other things I collect are comic books, CDs, movies and sport cards
I used to collect TCG cards, but eventually I realized I was throwing away money, but it felt good when i did buy them, but now I wish i could have used the money for other things, but hey more cards the better right?
Join the Wu!Project...Three Spots Still Open, PM for more information
Listen to the H!O Podcast at the thread!
http://www.hello-onl...?showtopic=6332
Or Go Straight To the Episodes!
http://helloonline.m....com/index.html <---- New Episode Every Saturday Night: Check Your Local Listings

#37 TheAnna18

TheAnna18

Yes

• Senpai
  • 1818 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 03:04 AM

hello! project cards.
if i have any money, THATS what i spend it on.

siggie_zps6431208e.jpg

#38 Sakura_Y

Sakura_Y

Call me さくら and yes, I am a girl

• Senpai
  • 1607 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 05:56 AM

Coins (yes, I'm a bit of a numismatist) as well as shot glasses from random locations (furthest away from where I live is London)

I try and collect H!P stuff...but that's a LOT more expensive :rolleyes:

Lastly, anime and manga

Berryz Koubou Fansite - Special Generation Forum (sadly this forum is gone but the link remains for posterity)
Listening to J-pop is like eating a can of Pringles "Once you Jpop you can't stop!"

#39 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 07:07 AM

I like to collect religious things. books, figures, art and etc.

another thing I like to collect is experience. I would like to try anything once just to know how it is

racequeen.jpg

#40 Spungold

Spungold

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 11:08 AM

It wasn't intentional,but I have quite a large collection of many things Buddha, they just kind of accumulated.
My father even found a random package of Buddha pencil toppers at a store and picked them up for me ^_^
I don't have any photos now but maybe next week I will.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users