Sakura22

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 204 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 03:29 AM

your collections

I start with my collection

are trafficlights
http://img172.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=29402_Ampel_37_122_893lo.jpghttp://img194.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=29403_Ampel_34_122_576lo.jpghttp://img230.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=29410_Ampel_28_122_162lo.jpghttp://img177.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=29411_Ampel_27_122_236lo.jpg
http://img111.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=29413_Ampel_25_122_995lo.jpg

Video
http://de.youtube.co...h?v=D6r2DU_yuCo

#2 yoshikix

yoshikix

ちょこっと Love

• Senpai
  • 680 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 06:20 AM

i collect figurines! Just a small part of my collection, lots more not displayed, lazy to take pictures as well! :ph34r:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Statistics is like a bikini, what is revealed is suggestive, but what is concealed is vital."

#3 Orn

Orn

Ai em new here plz help me

• Kouhai
  • 511 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 06:29 AM

sorry but I gotta say dude what the hell,TRAFFIC LIGHTS?
I mainly collect horror novels(if you count that as collecting)

#4 GordieHowe

GordieHowe

sötpotatis <3

• Banned
  • 2643 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 07:04 AM

I got like 15,000 hockey cards (no doubles). They're worth.... very much :P. Haven't touched them for like 4-5 years though. Thinking about selling them soon as I don't appreciate them at all any more. >_<

Besides that I'm not collecting anything. I'll probably start a serious collection of H!P merchandise soon. :sob:

#5 Aigon

Aigon

WoW/AKB48 Addict

• Senpai
  • 998 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 07:17 AM

I have a few collections of old trading cards (mainly from Trading Card Games) and I also have a collection of the new World of Warcraft trading cards. Other than that, I do have a small but growing collection of Gundam models, along with Warhammer 40K miniatures.
Posted Image

#6 Tetsik

Tetsik

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 3181 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 09:58 AM

are trafficlights

Man! Tell me that You also collect some train stuff?:D

Well i collect:
- music cds/dvds - i have around 300 i think now.
- books (history, fantasy) - around 2500 now.
- train stuff (parts from trains, gondolas, infrastructure, tickets, coins, stamps, all connected with trains)
- H0 III Era PKP - point for ppl who will understand it XD
Posted Image
Set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#7 afforted

afforted

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 11:39 AM

Well you could say that i collect manga and other comics. Then there is a couple of tuning magazines...

#8 Sakura22

Sakura22

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 204 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 12:00 PM

no train stuff only trafficlights I know it´s crazy XD but in eBay germany I can it buy

I forget my retro Consoles collection. consoles 1980-1994
http://img146.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=60024_IMGP3005_122_992lo.JPG

#9 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 03:41 PM

your collections

I start with my collection...

Sakura, this is astonishing! you are too cool!

Okay, this is silly but I collect little plastic wind-up toys powered by rubber bands, do you know these? when you wind-up and release, they hop or roll or whatever? Okay, my collection of these is (1) all animals, and (2) all playing musical instruments, like horns and drums and cymbals and etc. so I have a very large band of these wind-ups, over 10, so I must have several people help me when I want whole band to play together! Example:

Posted Image
Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#10 Korey

Korey

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 131 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 04:22 PM

cards, manga and shoes ><

#11 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 04:41 PM

So is anyone going to have a collection as odd as the traffic lights while being cool for an unknown reason at the same time ? :whistle:

Ok other than HP stuff i also collect fossils and minerals. I have done so for years but very add anything to my collection anymore. My prize pieces would be a 550 Million year old Trilobite in what can be described as mint condition, Tyranosaurous Rex tooth, Triceratops horn and a complete Cephalaspis fossil. As for minerals i guess my best pieces would be a few pieces of gem quality Tourmaline, Green Fluorite crystals (not that rare i just really like it) and some Uraninite which i probably shouldnt even have :P

Well i dont collect them anymore but i still have them. All kinds of stuff like magic the gathering cards, pokemon, Xena etc.

Does Japanese idol dvds count :wub: i sort of collect some of the anime figures they make but i dont have very many its something i keep looking at but rarely get new ones.

I collect China and other related items again not something i add to very often but i have a reasonable amount due to the amount of time ive been doing it. My favourite set being a set of Wedgewood Flower Fairy plates.

The final thing i collect is old books, the oldest ones i have would be 15th century Occult books although i have many newer ones as well (by newer upto and including the 19th century i tend to rarely bother with ones newer than that. One of my favourite books would be an 1803 edition of a book about the history of Athens and a set of Victorian world history books. What is so good about these is who many pages fold out into huge maps and charts, something you just dont see anymore. Another book i really like is and odd one as its just about places you can "go for a walk" in England, it was written in the 1800's and whats so unique about it is that all the pictures in the book have been drawn by hand and are not printed. Alice in Wonderland is my favourite childrens story and i have a habit of collecting the different version of it, again this only applies to the older versions of the book. 1950's or earlier.

#12 DarkL1ghT

DarkL1ghT

新垣さんの声、大好き!

• Senpai
  • 1047 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 05:40 PM

When I was much much younger, I used to collect stamps but since like a almost 10 years back those are kinda misplaced in my house back home. Now though, since being in the UK, I started to collect 2 pound coins since they are made out of 2 metals which for me looks quite cool. There's a generic design which almost all 2 pound coins have which I don't bother collecting but these few I have here are quite something :whistle:

Posted Image

Also, since I do the odd travelling here and there as well, I've grown to really like these bakelites (I think this is how it is spelled or called? Please correct me if I'm wrong). I only have 3 though as the other cities that I travelled to their stuff were way more expensive!

Posted Image

Posted Image
All hail the Blue GAKINI! ^□ ^

#13 ©hocolate☆

©hocolate☆

CL; the one and ONLY baddest female

• Senpai
  • 1021 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 05:46 PM

I collect minature dog teddies. I have like, 6 or 7 of them so far. Very cute.

Posted Image

#14 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 07:14 PM

...Ok other than HP stuff i also collect fossils and minerals. I have done so for years but very add anything to my collection anymore. My prize pieces would be a 550 Million year old Trilobite in what can be described as mint condition...

This, yes?
Posted Image

Tyranosaurous Rex tooth, Triceratops horn...

Posted Image !!!!!

and a complete Cephalaspis fossil.

This?
Posted Image

The final thing i collect is old books, the oldest ones i have would be 15th century Occult books although i have many newer ones as well (by newer up to and including the 19th century i tend to rarely bother with ones newer than that. One of my favourite books would be an 1803 edition of a book about the history of Athens and a set of Victorian world history books. What is so good about these is who many pages fold out into huge maps and charts, something you just don't see anymore. Another book i really like is and odd one as its just about places you can "go for a walk" in England, it was written in the 1800's and whats so unique about it is that all the pictures in the book have been drawn by hand and are not printed. Alice in Wonderland is my favourite children's story and i have a habit of collecting the different version of it, again this only applies to the older versions of the book. 1950's or earlier.

My uncle does this too, he has many books from England and America, literature books like poems and novels and etc. they are printed in 1600s, 1700s, 1800s. I do not know most of these books or authors but he does.

Okay, Himalia, my aunt collects netsuke, do you know these? carved wood or stone or ivory decorations for medicine purse or tobacco purse, from historical Japan? but her aunt has collection of these with single theme: sex! Yes! she has about 20 of netsuke with animals or people (mostly people) making sex! I did not know such things existed! but they are really cute and funny! X-rated netsuke from old Japan! LOL! Here is example of ordinary netsuke but I cannot show you erotic one! I am embarrassed to do that! just I will leave link to store that sells these, you can see many.

Posted Image

http://www.atlantaan...ca__erotic.html
Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#15 Koushin

Koushin

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 463 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 07:24 PM

I used to catch these little teapot figures. =D Everyone of them was different, and had a different appearance. And... yeah, they were really awesome and I still have them all. :3

Oh, and these crystals I always used to get whenever we visited my dad in Germany. We'd go to the 'crystal shop' and buy one each every time we went.

And video game manuals!

#16 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 07:37 PM

Now though, since being in the UK, I started to collect 2 pound coins since they are made out of 2 metals which for me looks quite cool. There's a generic design which almost all 2 pound coins have which I don't bother collecting but these few I have here are quite something :P

Posted Image

heh i forgot about stuff like that i collect £2 coins as well my favourite being the Mexico 1996 World cup special one i also collect £5 coins you dont get so many of them. I even have 1 X £100 coin they are worth far more than £100 though by the weight of gold alone. They never went into normal circulation they were some limited prodution run but do have a legal tender value.

This, yes?
Posted Image

Posted Image !!!!!
Posted Image

The final thing i collect is old books

My uncle does this too, he has many books from England and America, literature books like poems and novels and etc. they are printed in 1600s, 1700s, 1800s. I do not know most of these books or authors but he does.

Okay, Himalia, my aunt collects netsuke, do you know these?

Posted Image

you got all the fossil stuff correct ^^;

The books sound great as well old books seem to have more character to them.

Yes i am aware of Netsuke so much variation in them.

#17 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 07:50 PM

H0 III Era PKP - point for ppl who will understand it ^^;

Nope, no points :P

For the record, I collect old kung-fu and ninja films. They are COOL!
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#18 Korey

Korey

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 131 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 07:53 PM

I'm suprised I've not read that anyone collects star wars figures >< or LOTR stuff ^^

I have a big H!P collection and can you collect shoes?

#19 Ryoutarou

Ryoutarou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 07:56 PM

My very small but still growing collection of Mikan singles.. :angry:

Posted Image Posted Image

I will not stop buying these untill I get an Eri card, rofl.

#20 GordieHowe

GordieHowe

sötpotatis <3

• Banned
  • 2643 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 08:04 PM

^ Omg, I bought that single last week. Was gonna check now which photo card I got then I dropped the case in the floor and it got broken :angry:. Glad I found an Eri pic in it, LOL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users