Aggisú

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 369 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 08:52 PM

She is.. my number one favourite member of H!P right now. :0

Can't wait for my copy of Anataboshi <3

And future releases from Kikkaaa~

She's ridiculously pretty AND cute AND has a good voice AND a really cool name that is easy to write and looks cool. :00

She looks so friendly and wonderful. ; 3; Her smile is really good. Pretty teeth, too. :D
My favourite part in the new MilkyWay video is Kikka between 00:13 and 00:15 XD
Posted Image

#22 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 09:40 PM

She sure is good in the new unit i hope we get to see more and this is not a one off.

#23 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 03:02 AM

The more I watch the Anata Boshi PV the more I notice how cute and pretty she is. Her smile is sweet for starters.. her current hair style I really like, it suits her face nicely. I wouldn't have knew she existed if it wasn't for Milky Way.

Edit: 2008-04-07.
This is embarassing, this post was actually meant for Sayaka :lol: :)
I discovered I confused her with Sayaka last Friday but I forgot about this post in Kikka's thread... Gomen Gomen :lol:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#24 oreomiguelito

oreomiguelito

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 346 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 04:34 AM

I'm ashamed to say it, but I am in love with her, her long hair, and those ribbon things on her legs! x_x

Kikkawa x_x

#25 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 10:32 AM

^ :D

Well i cant say i feel that way for her but she is very sweet and for that to show through against such competition in Milky Way is a credit to her. Now lets see her in some Tv appearances.

#26 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 10:43 AM

I have corrected my previous post which was meant for Sayaka :D damn this is embarassing.

Anyway, I think I owe Kikka a word or two after that mess up.
Like Sayaka, I wouldn't know Kikka existed if it wasn't for Milky Way. Now that I've seen them I'm surprised this two talented girls were stuck in H!P Eggs.

While taking screen shots, I find Kikka's smiles kinda uncomfortable coz she has a big smile :wub: other than that she is as pretty as her other 2 co-members :D

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#27 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 10:49 AM

With respect to Yuu Kikkawa she was the girl i picked out from the start of the 8th Gen auditons to make it into Morning Musume. When she reached the final i really thought she would do it, to be fair i did think one of the others was the most talented but i simply though Yuu Kikkawa was the one that fitted the best overal. Then again i expected there to be 2-3 new members for 8th gen.

#28 oreomiguelito

oreomiguelito

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 346 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 02:26 PM

Why is Tsunku even doing these 1mem gens anyway? It's not that I don't like Mitsui, but I think Kikkawa deserved the slot more (after watching their audition vids). :good:

Kikkawa :wub:

#29 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 02:29 PM

Well i think he was correct to choose Mitsui (i would of said the same if he had picked Kuu) but was incorrect in not choosing more than one member. It was close between a few of them but at least Kuu Kikkawa did not simply vanish. :wub:

#30 SakuraFae

SakuraFae

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:34 PM

Well i think he was correct to choose Mitsui (i would of said the same if he had picked Kuu) but was incorrect in not choosing more than one member. It was close between a few of them but at least Kuu Kikkawa did not simply vanish. XD

Certainly. =]

I would have loved to see Kikka and Aika join together- The could have pulled a new TwoTop-esque duo! Kikka is the crybaby and Aika is the cheery one! (Or, um, Chuckie and Tommy a la Rugrats? Hahahaha, I miss that show. :blush:) Although, definitely, I'm glad she didn't just disappear. She really is talented and adorable, she just had a lot of potential in Momusu.

Though seeing how Aika's getting the shaft and being put in the background of the group... I'm wondering if the same would have happened with Kikkawa. If there was another member with them, they would have been made even less special in their generation and the overall group... At least this way, Kikkawa has potential to form a new group and really shine.

#31 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:14 PM

looks like kikkawa's gonna be on the next oha star!! Eee can't wait!

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#32 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 08:01 PM

^
yeah~ Ohastar 20080421 :D

Caps:
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image <3

EDIT: Finished watching the episode... Kikka's acting is good. Out of Milky Way, she's definitely the best actress. I like Saaya's acting too, but not as much as Kikka's.
All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#33 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 08:16 PM

Awesome ive been waiting for her to appear on this :blush:

#34 H!Pisbest♥Airi♥Risako♥

H!Pisbest♥Airi♥Risako♥

H!P idol addict

• Banned
  • 771 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 01:39 AM

Uahhh Yuu looked so cute on ohastar.. i really hope she will get lots of screentime in the future

#35 tennyoaisu

tennyoaisu

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 293 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 07:15 PM

I'm so glad she's being involved in H!P some way... she so should have been 8th Gen instead of Aika. <3
Favorite way to say "red wines" with a German accent?
RED VINES!

#36 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 07:17 PM

There is nothing wrong with Aika so i can't agree with that. However i do belive she should of been included with Aika.

#37 H!Pisbest♥Airi♥Risako♥

H!Pisbest♥Airi♥Risako♥

H!P idol addict

• Banned
  • 771 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 09:05 AM

Once again Yuu looked amazing in the Haromoni@ performance.
I think im in love :lol:

Im sure this thread will have well over 100 pages in a year.. just wait and see :huh:

#38 Kixu

Kixu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 167 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 04:35 PM

she really caught my attention in the sports game with °c-ute. i really have to say that in "real life" she looks much prettier than in official photo shootings...she looked really cute in the sports game

What sports game was that? XD;; I've never seen anything with them in it :3 Is it available on the tracker?

Kikkawa has a really good voice. I think she might not have passed for the auditions because she didn't seem to have the energy for it? I'm not sure. She seemed pretty confident in her voice at least :( I like her look, and her charming smile~ I just wish her eyes had a bit more expression because sometimes they look vacuous to me x_x;;; She's adorable in OhaStar though~

#39 Saeba Ryo

Saeba Ryo

州´・ v ・)

• Senpai
  • 1480 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 05:01 PM

@Kixu The sports game that m-r is talking about is the sports game section of the 2007 Cutie Circuit tour. It's on the tracker.
http://www.hello-onl...p;torrent=10731
You might also want to check out the physical strength test portion of C-ute DVD Magazine Vol 3 in which the teams are selected.
-Part 1
-Part 2

#40 Kixu

Kixu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 167 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 05:39 PM

Thanks so much :ph34r: !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users