• Please log in to reply
3158 replies to this topic

#441 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 01:43 PM

Yeah Kikka has the ability and well, I suppose almost experince to be a solo artist, and lets not forget she has done work on her own for Kirian (she's done solo's during that) and other things.

If they did make her a solo artist then I think yes, she would be better prepared for it than, Mano (that's not hard, poor Mano was properly thrown in at the deep end!) but as I have saiud before I just don't think UFA will do for another soloist, I think they are happy with just the one and I'm not sure if they feel that adding another will benfeit the company enough to make it a viable option, plus I personally think that Kikka is a great asset to have in a group as she is the type of person who can change her style to fit any role

#442 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 02:20 PM

I'm sure I'll be excited for whatever she will do after January 2nd, but I'm not sure if I want her to be a soloist. Somehow I don't think she can work it. She has the quality of course, but looking at some clips of her, looks like she will do better in a group, where she has people around her, to communicate, to share jokes with, etc. Her personality shines more, I think.. And sure it's sound grand to have status as soloist, but solo idol isn't the hottest thing right now, I guess.. :lol:

#443 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 08:59 PM

And of course, Upfront just plain SUCK at managing soloists, that's why Gomaki left
Any how long ago was the last Ayaya's big success? Nobody remembers that far back!

#444 sswishbone

sswishbone

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 6554 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:21 PM

I know UFA's track record has hardly been great, but looking at all the pics and concert footage... I wanna see her shining solo, I'm selfish that way :P

#445 Cryxi

Cryxi

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 09:56 AM

http://www.kikkawa-you.jp/

#446 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 10:23 AM

They're romanizing her name as "Kikkawa You" now.

Concert leaflet:

men0 at JPM:
"The text in the circle says something about a Support Project Start"
Posted Image

"Her official Twitter hashtag is #kikkawayou."
----

Apparently the song she's performing as the opening act is a mid-tempo song called Sayonara Namida (さよなら涙). She wears a white dress.
(iceymoon at JPM)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#447 sswishbone

sswishbone

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 6554 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 10:55 AM

I love the pic and the fact they are promoting her, I think we're gonna need the topic moving in a couple of days once we have something on the H!P or UFA sites, but it appears we are pretty much confirmed as getting more Kikka... Pardon me while I go away and do some extremely silly celebrations! :D

#448 lovemusic

lovemusic

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 12487 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 12:46 PM

Sayonara Namida - Kikkawa Yuu

Posted Image Posted Image

#449 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 01:04 PM

Sayonara Namida - Kikkawa Yuu

She sounds amazing, and I think the song fits her. :o Kind of serious and all.

This is awesome! Thank you!

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#450 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 01:45 PM

Well, we know she isn't going to be in MM then :sob: still, as sswishbone said above I think the fact she is doing the opening act means we will see more of her (probably anyway) in the near future!

P.S. thanyou lovemusic for getting the song up, it a really good song and I too think it really suits Kikka, shows she could go solo if they made her one!

#451 なおぉ↑↑

なおぉ↑↑

Chappa Tribe : Momoclo's Slave 

• Senpai
  • 1879 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 01:50 PM

Ok guys... I've managed to sign up for Kikka's Support site, I think they're trying to gauge how many fans she has from this.
So I'm going to do a tutorial for everyone. Because this is all I can do for her now as I'm overseas.

First.
Posted Image
Send in a mail to this address with the content "このまま送信ください。"

Then they will send you an email in response with the link to the registration page.

Posted Image
Just choose 東京 for location.
This is how the page will look like with translation.

Your login name will be your email address.

That's all you need to do.
Hope you guys support Kikka's solo works :)
Feel free to spread this out to your friends. The more people we have the more UFA will do for her.

#452 sswishbone

sswishbone

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 6554 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 01:54 PM

Oh my god! She sounds incredible on that solo :wub: dear lord if this is a sign of a solo career for her then I am hooked, unbelievable!

#453 Blue sky so high

Blue sky so high

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 81 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 02:09 PM

Wow! Tsunku should have chosen her to be MM's 9th gen! She sounds amazing! XD

So, what is she going to do? A soloist or a part of a new unit?

#454 바니 「вσηкyυ」

바니 「вσηкyυ」

愛してる ジュンジュン ♥

• Senpai
  • 1456 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 02:09 PM

OMG~ ! So she's the one? ; ; </3

I loved her in Milky Way D': I didn't realize who it was~ !

Posted Image
sig made by haru™

nono:)bbz is my internet wife
Thank you so much for voting me JunJun's greatest fan in 2011 ♥ it means the world to me.

#455 sswishbone

sswishbone

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 6554 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 02:11 PM

I really hope she goes solo having heard that and seen her other clips she would be fabulous, really has the all round package and it should blossom magnificently

#456 Blue sky so high

Blue sky so high

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 81 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 02:24 PM

She could have been 8th gen or 9th gen! She is really potential! Nah, why didn't Tsunku choose her? 5 years has passed and she has improved alot! I hope her talent won't be wasted anymore.

#457 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 02:26 PM

Why is this thread still in Eggs & not move to "Other Current Groups and Soloists" yet?

#458 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 02:32 PM

Kikka's going to be Tsunku's soloist, huh? :D I mean, since Mano is Taisei's.
The production sounds like a Tsunku song either way! I doubt they give her a song just to throw her away, so I hope they put her into active work!

And if they do... Sounds like I might allow Kikka to become my new Fujimoto Miki! (I would like to say my new Matsuura Aya, but she might come up there eventually... or not since Matsuura is one of my favorite singers ever, but she might come close at least. )
Her voice is pretty diverse, eh? Some parts sound pretty light, other parts her voice gets so deep! (Given, I already knew this since her MilkyWay performances / Romantic Ukare Mode cover)

I expect a lot goodness from her from now on! <3

"I sure did," Phil replied. "I slept good with you."

#459 sswishbone

sswishbone

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 6554 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 02:34 PM

I think the thread is still here is we don't have a concrete release or anything yet, so for now it remains but it should be moved I agree as she hs finished egg training.

#460 Danakpop

Danakpop

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 653 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 03:34 PM

Her voice sounds amazing in that recording. :o I knew her voice was great, but I never knew it was that good. I really like the song too. <3 Excited for her career. :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users