• Please log in to reply
3003 replies to this topic

#21 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 08:07 PM

^ I'm glad someone else is interested in the Egg concert DVD! I think it's the best H!P dvd of the year (tied with Berryz vs. C-ute) and no one else seems to have even seen it!! I watched her solo multiple times last night, she's sooo good. And she always stands out as a great performer in the group songs too! :good:

#22 MOnchi~

MOnchi~

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 02:38 PM

it's the best H!P dvd of the year??? Totally Agree with you~!! one of the reason why i watch this one is because Dawa's Solo perf XD
I've watched her solo more than 50 times maybe and that would not be enough~! ;)

She seems a little bit nervous, But it's all covered by her cheerd an "genki" performance. Yeah.. we'd know that Dawa is a Shy little girl :D
She's doing a great job on her 1st solo performance~ XD XD
Visit My blog^^ :(blogspot)ほかのブロッグ
(wordpress)さいたま~ってーモンチシミズのブロッグ
Posted Image
ずっと~。。。笑顔だせ。。お前のこと、好きだから。。

#23 Sakki

Sakki

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 73 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 06:47 AM

DAWA can sing!!! she is such a cutie!!!

!Picture size must be less than 130x600!

#24 MOnchi~

MOnchi~

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 09:54 AM

well, for some people.. maybe Dawa isn't that pretty~

but she's so Special!! she's really got me ~ >< Dawa~ Suki!
Visit My blog^^ :(blogspot)ほかのブロッグ
(wordpress)さいたま~ってーモンチシミズのブロッグ
Posted Image
ずっと~。。。笑顔だせ。。お前のこと、好きだから。。

#25 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 10:01 AM

^ How could anyone not think she's pretty!!!? :D :D

It's been a few days since I watched her solo from the DVD. I think I'll do that now! <3

#26 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 07:22 PM

DAWA is awesome! I loved her solo on the dvd! So cuuuute (o^_^o)

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#27 Atarimae

Atarimae

キライスキダイキライ。

• Senpai
  • 2187 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 09:42 PM

Dawa is goregous!!!! :lol: sure she looks a bit stange in Shugo chara egg! but i blame the costume designers for not showing her true beauty <_<

#28 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 09:45 PM

^ I think you're 100% right. The costume really makes her look awkward and cumbersome, when she's really the opposite. <_<

#29 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 09:53 PM

Dawa is goregous!!!! :lol: sure she looks a bit stange in Shugo chara egg! but i blame the costume designers for not showing her true beauty <_<

Unfortunately they had to stick with what her character wears, looks a lot better in animation than it does in real life >_<

Can't wait to see more from the group, I hope they get a performance at the wonderful hearts concert!

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#30 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 10:24 PM

^ I'm 95% sure they will be performing. The concert goods list has items for them listed, and that seems to mean that they will be performing. <_< I'm super pumped!!! I really hope they can perform both songs, but that doesn't seem to be likely for the winter concert. Oh well.

#31 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 02:35 PM

^OK then, my new hope is that they perform live...we all know they can from the egg concerts!!

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#32 Ahiko

Ahiko

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4274 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 04:22 PM

Dawa is cute but her singing skills aren't the best :wub:

#33 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 04:28 PM

^ Personally I think they're great. And remember she's younger, her singing skills haven't fully developed. She's about the same age as Risako, but Dawa gets far less to do and has been singing for not nearly as long so she has nowhere near the experience which is a major factor. I think now that she's getting a bit more attention they'll put her in more groups and as time goes on she will become much more in tune with her abilities and be even greater than she is now! <3

I think I'll watch her solo from the dvd... AGAIN!! :wub:

#34 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 07:52 PM

Yh but as long as it's listenable then I'd choose live over lip-synched every single time.
I'd rather hear her trying her absoulte best, even if she doesn't quite make it, than some boring dull recorded over recording >_<
I absolutely HATE it when H!P 'touch up' the audio of DVDs or makes them lipsynch in the first place. It's a live concert, therefore it should be live.
In most other countries they'd be ripped apart for what they do.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#35 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 07:56 PM

^ I agree, I hate it when they overdub things; I like to hear what they *actually* sound like live. That's why I like the latest Egg dvd. Dawa's part isn't overdubbed at all; and 95% of the rest of the dvd there are no punch-ins for mistakes in the singing. Unfortunately where there are punch-ins sound awful... but they're so few it doesn't really take away from anything! :lol:

#36 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:57 AM

Most concerts at yokohama blitz aren't dubbed over...I guess it's size related or something.

What'd also be nice, is that if the egg group opened for the buono concert in february! That'd be really cool!
It probably wouldn't be included on the concert DVD but might be on a DVD relating to the eggs :lol:

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#37 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 07:23 AM

^ That's a great idea!!! As of right now I don't think there are any concerts for the Eggs coming up, and that would be really awesome if they would be the opening act for one of the 4 bigger H!P groups!

#38 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 02:53 PM

Ah omg! They said DAWA isn't in the first WH concert because of poor physical health conditions!!
I hope she's ok! T___T

Get better soon DAWA!

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#39 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 02:59 PM

WHAT!?!?!?!?! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahh.... this is terrible; absolutely horrible!!!! What about Shugo Chara Egg!!?!?!?! Aaagghh!!! Get better Dawa!!!!!!! XD :D

#40 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 03:04 PM

I mean I assume if it was really serious they'd have taken her out of all of the concerts, but still.
Wishing her the best!

E67uDCX.jpg?1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users