• Please log in to reply
3003 replies to this topic

#2721 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 08:37 PM

Sorry for double post but, I think this is a rather important achievement for Aya:

Ayacho announced on her blog that they will have an Angerme-Exhibition at the Akihabara Hello Shop (i think it's how it's called in english?) starting from the 15th. It isn't decided yet how long it will take place.

http://ameblo.jp/ang...2265278431.html

Title : Kyuui Ittai Exhibition

I have an announcement.
I will carry out an Angerme-Kyuui Ittai Exhibition!
I did everything, starting from the project.
It's one of the things I want to do, and I'll be able to do it!

The place is "Harosho Tôkyô Akihabara-ten". (Akihabara Hello! Shop)
You can see the exhibition starting from the 15th at the hour when the shop opens!
(10:00 ~ 18:00)
We don't know for what period yet!
But, you'd better hurry!

This exhibition is about last year's tour Kyuui Ittai. We were able to have a concert tour, and gave various lives.
Starting from the first repetitions and until the final, while accumulating the events, my feelings that we all build Angerme, with the members, the staff, and the fans, this feeling became more and more stronger.

I tried to make this feeling into an exhibition.
It's not that I was told to do so, I wanted, by myslef, to give a form to my thoughts, and I thought that an exhibition would be really good for this.
Furthermore, I was somehow imagining that I would like to do an Angerme exhibition so,, I thought that putting those feelings into a display was perfect.

I was thinking about this exhibition from around the end of last year.
From then, I was always hesitating on what display-method I should chose, what kind of things I wanted to put in the exhibition... .
Then, I listened to a lot of stories about the things in this exhibition, and thought about the composition.
I built a summarize of the project, obtained the agreements... (laughs).

And finally,
I built the panels!

(pic : http://ameblo.jp/ang...912979284.html)

The exhibition is a surprise (= you have to go and see it to know).

On the 15th, there is an event called "senya ichiya (one thousand and one nights)".
It is an event in relation with the exhibition.
I think that the persons who plan to come to the event should go and see the exhibition before this, so they'll enjoy it more, maybe?

Bye bye

Pics:

Spoiler

#2722 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:33 PM

She basically talked about how the budoukan stage was created, and then answered some audience questions. Apparently it was inspired by the alien scene in Indiana Jones and the crystal skull. Also, she was the one who said she wanted to do an event at the shop, she must have really wanted to talk about the concert. Showed some really funny backstage footage of their rehearsals too. In one of them they all walk up to Meimei and Wada starts crying. So the dance instructor also starts crying and some of the members start half laughing.

#2723 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:43 PM

Good work Dawa. First step in learning to put up your own art exhibit next time ^_^

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#2724 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:39 AM

Wada%20Ayaka-701332.jpg

#2725 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:51 AM

Ayacho was this week's Upcoming MC with Saho Akari :

#2726 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 05:12 PM

For those who'd like to recall a very young Aya... I've uploaded her performing the ZYX classic.  Stick to it as there's an interview segment featuring her following the performance.

From the same concert, here's her solo charming solo performance of  W's Juushichi no Natsu.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#2727 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 01:41 PM

Preview of Ayacho and Harunan's DVD, filmed in Atami

The return of the girlfriends lol!  :respect:

It looks so fun, can't wait for this!  :gitaa:

I8dtEOy.gif

#2728 downfrontguy

downfrontguy

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:17 PM

I read that Wada Ayaka almost became H!P kids from her OVERTURE interview excerpt: 

https://twitter.com/...800047853125633

I did read before that she went to one of Yajima's radio shows a couple months back and mentioned that she took the kid audition, but no idea how much in details she talked about it there. But the aforementioned excerpt, she mentioned she went all the way to final audition stage before quitting.

It's almost like Tanaka situation (her almost being MM 5th generation, being at the final training camp before turned away for lying about her age) but with even better chance as all the kids went through the final interview passed. Wada could've been the 2nd youngest member after Hagiwara. But then she wouldn't have been a leader in a group and perhaps lasted as long, this being her 14th year at the company counting Egg period. She has 4 years over next girls, Fukumura and Takeuchi. 

#2729 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 08:56 PM

Did she say why she quit?

It's really odd to think that Ayacho could have been in either Cute or Berryz Kobo if she had gotten in with the rest of the Kids and could have graduated with BK or would have just graduated a few days ago with Cute. I guess Fukuchan would HP leader now instead.

#2730 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 10:58 PM

^ I suppose an other girl would have carried S/mileage and all... well, everything would probably be totally different since the girls chosen for S/mileage would have been different and all ^^ Maybe Fukuda Kanon would be H!P leader right now! XD

I think it's written that she quit because she was really young and she felt it was too difficult. I remember that she often said that she never really wished to become an idol, she only wanted to get closer to her beloved Morning Musume. Maybe she didn't have enough motivation to stay at that time.

I'm glad she didn't join Kids because I think being the leader of her group is what made her the person she is now ^_^

#2731 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 01:15 PM

^

I totally agree ^^ I can't really imagine her in either Berryz or C-ute, her (forever lol) leader image is too strong.

I8dtEOy.gif

#2732 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 05:30 AM

Dawa wearing Akari's t-shirt during reharsal <3

---

Management decided to make Dawa and Akari's wish they talked about in Up Coming No.63 become reality!

@30:41, Dawa and Akari announced last on last nights Up Coming, ANGERME x UPUPGIRLS(仮) Live!!!

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#2733 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 03:04 AM

So Dawa is the last active 1st generation H!P Egg in H!P :o

The twitter user that keeps track of KSS statues updated the chart.
Vp3VnoU.jpg
https://twitter.com/...312092364365824

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#2734 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:32 PM

With Momo gone, Ayacho's senpais are all gone now, she's the one everyone will be looking to and relying on moving forward. It's a heavy burden, but it seems she was destined for this.

#2735 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:59 AM

Aya's shuffle unit from Hina Fes 2017 (Hagi-King - C/C):

http://www.nicovideo...atch/sm31552594

Youtube:

Beautiful :wub:

#2736 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan