• Please log in to reply
3003 replies to this topic

#41 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 03:06 PM

^ Agreed. I've heard of H!P'ers performing while under the weather, but never completely taken out of the show due to illness. Not saying it hasn't happened, but I'm not aware of any. I hope she feels better by the last show!

#42 hiro-08

hiro-08

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 75 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 04:01 PM

I Love DAWA very much!!!
I Love her smile~ :blush:

Attached File  dawa.jpg   15.47K   45 downloads
!Picture size must be less than 130x600!

#43 sherox

sherox

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 83 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 09:11 PM

Maybe off topic, but nobody seems to like the way her singing voice sounds. I think it's cute.
Posted Image

#44 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:36 AM

How can you say nobody? lol :)
I love how she sings! ^^; With more practice she'll build up stamina(she's only young) and then I'll love her voice even more XD

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#45 phishn37

phishn37

Here Sakitty Sakitty

• Senpai
  • 2233 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 06:52 PM

Yes, that's the great thing about Eggs, is you know they're just going to get better and better!

Dawa, I am sure, will get much better.
Posted Image
Please visit my sort-of H!P blog at Mk no Blog

S/mileage Saikou! Other favorites: Ogawa Saki, Shimizu Saki, Tsugunaga Momoko, Sugaya Risako, Tanaka Reina, Fukada Kanon, Okai Chisato, Suzuki Airi

#46 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 02:48 PM

@sherox: I think her voice is great! ^_^ Even though I love all the girls' voices in Berryz/C-ute, I'm starting to like the Eggs a little more and Dawa is a definite favorite! ^_^ I can't wait for the new SCE single. Hopefully they'll all be given longer lines; for Minna no Tamago it seems like Dawa and Akari got slightly shorter lines than Yuuka and Kanon. Well just have to see, though....

#47 warawara

warawara

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 06:37 AM

Just watched the Eggs performance of 'Love Machine' and 'I know' (WH 09 concert seems like) on youtube and they've sure improved. Ayaka got one of the fewest lines, but she sounded good, and she dances well. Hint for spotting her in the vid: she's the only one with a white bow on her head.
Their uniform is cute too. Not hand-me-downs.
Anyway, I hope they give her more lines in anything, so that we can see her improvement!
Posted Image

#48 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 09:23 AM

^ Could you give me a link to these performances? Because the only Egg performances of Love Machine either don't have Dawa or they are all wearing old outfits. I have not yet seen nor do I know of an Egg performance of I Know either, and I would love to see this!!!

I will say, though, the performances are almost definitely not from this year's WH tour. :)

#49 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 02:33 PM

I think the performance they're talking about is from the nice girl project dvd Miracle Sexy Dynamite actually.
I know - http://uk.youtube.co...h?v=ofD_UAPfJms
LOVE Machine - http://uk.youtube.co...h?v=sw-5-4A3clk

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#50 warawara

warawara

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 07:28 PM

^ Yeah, you're right. I just noticed the little icon at the corner. I'm new to the Eggs so everything is new to me :D
Posted Image

#51 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 08:12 PM

Holy f-ing crap!!! Awesome videos. I've been trying to d/l the Miracle Sexy Dynamite off the tracker for a few weeks now and it's not going anywhere!! :D These performances are awesome!!! I know this is the Dawa thread, but Akari is so cute it's unreal!!!! :D

#52 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 06:49 PM

hm I've already burnt onto a disk and deleted mine but i might be able to put it back on to seed for a while but it's my dad's computer we use for torrents so no promises but i'll try!
It's an awesome dvd, but I still think the eggs appearence was a bit...random. I didn't see the point of it

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#53 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 07:25 PM

^ Thanks for the offer, but since I'm running out of room on my hard-drive I can't d/l anything like the 3.5 GB's this box set is.... It's 100% appreciated, though!!! <3 I'd bite the bullet and buy this, but I don't know how long the Egg performance is and whether or not it would be worth all the money just for the Egg performance.... Hmm.....

And the Egg appearance does seem a bit random, too. I didn't even know they were on it....

#54 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 10:37 PM

Well the eggs perform in those 2, then sakitty joins 2 NGP girls for a tanpopo song and I think there's a big group song's they're in i think.
Also an extra on the dvd is a basketball shooting competition between the eggs and the 2 ngp groups. It has footage from each performance I believe(I only watched the first one)

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#55 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 10:55 PM

Hmm... to d/l or not to d/l... that's the question.... Actually it sucks because I have almost no room on my hard drive.... I'm sure I could clear up some space, though... I may try later tonight, as to not deprive myself of awesome-Dawa-ness.

On topic, I've never seen this pic before... but holy crap, her forearm looks suuuuper skinny!!!
Posted Image

More picspam... just because I love the face she makes when she's performing! :wub: Her nose especially.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#56 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 11:56 PM

^hmmm I wonder if the skinny arm is related to her being unwell recently?
I assume these are pictures from the current WH concert, she looks so cute! Loving the red bow :unsure:

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#57 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 12:09 AM

That bow is extremely cute!

I think these pics are from the last installment of the Eggs' Hop-Step-Jump series. I know SCE performed Minna no Tamago there. That would be my bet anyways. So I guess she just has super thin arms normally... I guess I've missed that until now! :unsure:

#58 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 12:16 AM

^yh but super thin like that looks is really unhealthy. I hope she doesn't have any image problems, espeically at such a young age :unsure:

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#59 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 12:31 AM

^ That could be an issue, considering how much pressure there probably is for her to succeed, this doubled with a young age could cause problems. I hope with all my heart this is not what is going on and she is just naturally thin. I'd hope there would be adults monitoring the performers behavior and coaching them through tough times, but you never know. I think Dawa is probably pretty self conscious too. At least that's sort of the impression I got from the SCE intro in Odaiba, and the H!P Egg Step DVD during her solo. Well... since there really isn't any information on this I will probably let it slide out of my head, but i really, really hope that isn't a problem. But, with her recent sickness, maybe it could've been a factor? She could've possibly had anxiety attack or something non physical.

Hmm... I don't think I'll read into this too much, as I may be bringing up moot points uselessly. :GGRR:

#60 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 01:30 AM

The arm in that picture might look extremely small because of the movement she was making, and the way the camera caught it. Her arms don't look that small in the Minna no Tamago PV, or in the "Making Of" for it. (Even with the arm parts of her costume. And in the third picture you posted, in the middle, it also shows her arm and it doesn't look quite that small.)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users