ouch ... her smile is so 'bright' like a sunshine in summer ^^

Posted Image

#23 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 07:04 PM

Watching some egg concerts! Azusa can really hold her own.. I mean.. She's usually paired up with the older/more popular-ish eggs in performance it seems, which really says something. :wub:

Its always funny how this thread goes "She's 11?!" ... "She's 12?!?!"...."13!?!" <3

Posted Image

Erika's fan forever and ever

#24 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 07:47 AM

^LOL so how old is she really? :lol:
She is the latest Egg that caught my attention and its all because of this pic from the latest FC event.
Attached File  dare_eggu.jpg   30.75K   26 downloads

and so I'm started to look her up on you tube and this performance just gave me goosebumps
Romantic Ukare Mode - Kikka and Azusa
This is one of Miki's classics and I knew Kikka would shine but I didn't expect Azusa to keep up with Kikka :o
OMG Azusa is just awesome for a "nobody". I like her voice alot, it is solid. Kikka and Azusa sound perfect in this performance. I can't stop listening to them singing. The more I listen the more I want to praise this girl who I only found out yesterday :lol:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#25 Nigelkun

Nigelkun

blargh

• Senpai
  • 3013 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 08:40 AM

^ WHOA ... O_O
it was beautiful... (the song made me like Miki too... so this... is a good song...)
Sekine is certainly very talented...AMAZINGLY SO!!!
I need my Airi

#26 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 10:32 AM

Glad you see it too :wub: and she is pretty tall for her age too. She is nearly as tall as Kikka already.
So would she be a good addition to Berryz ? :good:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#27 GordieHowe

GordieHowe

sötpotatis <3

• Banned
  • 2643 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 10:39 AM

Uhh, Kikka gotta be at least 6-7 cm taller than Sekki. From recent evets I'd say that Kikka is around 162 and Sekki ~156. But it was measured in some Shinjin Kouen this year, I think. So there should be accurate numbers. :good:

And Sekki in Berryz? No. Her perrsonality is so different from the Berryz girls. For Sekki in a unit.. I like the lineup they use for Mano events: Kikka, Saaya, Momoka and Sekki. :wub:

#28 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 10:45 AM

^Ah souka. I based my deduction from that concert clip I posted. When Kikka and Azusa were standing back to back their height didn't seem to differ that much.

Gordo do you know anymore about this Egg? I'm really liking her alot more after seeing the Romantic perf. Searching on youtube doesn't hit alot. Just that perf, the group perf with Nocchi, Ogawa and Kikka and an OPV for Azusa and Kanon.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#29 GordieHowe

GordieHowe

sötpotatis <3

• Banned
  • 2643 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 10:55 AM

Hmm, I don't really know that much about her. I've met her many times at handshake events, but it's hard to get contact with her, lol. She never seem to understand what I'm saying to her, or just not keeping focus (or she's KY rofl). :wub:

She is left-handed, just like me! She is pretty shy, but still not nervous or anything on stage. She is very relaxed and mature for her age. Most of the other eggs are so hyper all the time while Sekki is always calm, lol. I like her voice too. It's probably one of the strongest among the eggs. With her low age I guess anything could happen in the future. XD

Edit: And apparently shes 152.5 cm :good:

#30 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 01:36 PM

Thank for those infos. What about her personality that doesn't fit Berryz? If shes always the calm-cool-type thats kinda like Miya and Captain. She is 13 now, I hope she'll get her break next year. Irori finally got hers recently with SCE.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#31 GordieHowe

GordieHowe

sötpotatis <3

• Banned
  • 2643 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 02:08 PM

If shes always the calm-cool-type thats kinda like Miya and Captain.

I'd say that is pretty far from the truth <3.

If someone would join Berryz she would have to be the kind of girl that will do everything to steal the spotlight and have an extremely strong character and self-confidence. Otherwise the wota won't accept her. However, they simply just won't add any new members to Berryz. There is no reason to do so at all.

Irori finally got hers recently with SCE.

I doubt that the new SCE will be able to keep it going for longer than a couple of singles. You should look at it at the girls getting a chance to gain more experience for the day they will be put in a big act for real (if it will ever happen).

#32 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 02:03 AM

Well I assume SCE would last as long as the anime is running. If there is a change in the line up it might be becoz of the same reason why Kanon, Yuuka and Wada was replaced. SCE started just as another unit but now they r hosting their show. Thats is a little improvement anyways.

You mean Azusa doesn't try to make herself get noticed and all that. Ah ic. But stealing the spotlight, I don't see that in Berryz. The only one that does that constantly is Momo and it kinda back-firing on her, well for me anyways. I have noticed Chii get annoyed by Momo sometimes and tries to mess it up for Momo. And Risako use to have low self-confidence and she turned out wondefully :)

LOL do I sound desparate to have an 8th Berryz? ^^;

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#33 Nigelkun

Nigelkun

blargh

• Senpai
  • 3013 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 06:32 AM

^ .. if anything they need a 6th and 7th c-ute.....T-T ... but Sekina will do better in a group of her own... for now, i think they are letting the eggs gain experience points and collecting runes to advance to the next level... O.O
I need my Airi

#34 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 06:42 AM

^
^lol, with koharu and Erika leaving their respective group soon, I don't think it's a wise move to add more member to Berryz right now.. <_<

One thing to note is that from what I've seen in few of her vid, Sekki is a very shy girl.
All Berryz girls (maybe all main groups members) has this character that made them 'appear' on the stage/camera/and able to talk to audience/camera without feeling embarrassed or shy. I'm not saying Sekki has no character, but I think she doesn't have this character yet. Maybe until she debuted with her own group.
And to add that, to be able to mix nicely with Berryz girls, you need an older girl, at least as old as Risako. One reason why Berryz members treat each other just like their friends (unlike C-ute that stil have this sistery feeling) is because its minimal age gap, and years of experiencing their career together. That's why I don't think adding, new younger member like Sekki into a group that has a close knit relation like Berryz will have a significant result..
The bad thing is, of course, when all members graduated, they'll be gone.. :huh:

#35 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 08:50 AM

I knew going to the picboard was a bad idea :lol: XD
Some of Azusa's pics that caught my attention :D I don't understand why no one post her pictures in her thread, this girls is very pretty.
Attached File  azusa_05.jpg   177.83K   24 downloadsAttached File  azusa_07.jpg   176.98K   26 downloadsAttached File  azusa_08.jpg   196.81K   30 downloadsAttached File  azusa_09.jpg   178.06K   27 downloads

I like it when she wears her hair like this. She is very pretty when she gets her hair done right.
Attached File  azusa_11.jpg   186.74K   28 downloadsAttached File  azusa_12.jpg   144.94K   32 downloadsAttached File  azusa_13.jpg   185.94K   36 downloads
The ones in pink shirt reminds me of Sayu but Azusa is prettier IMO XD

She doesn't look her age at all. If I didn't know better I would have tot she was at Maimi's age. Azusa have that strong facial features that Maimi have. Now I wish there was a pic of Maimi and Azusa :wub:

@claneksi: I see your point. In that case I'd like to see Azusa in Berryz's next Gekiharo. Just to see how she interacts and fit in with them. Sengoku fit in nicely when she played the part of the 8th Berryz in Gekiharo 5. I don't know how the UF Egg, Sano, faired tho.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#36 Nigelkun

Nigelkun

blargh

• Senpai
  • 3013 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 11:08 AM

^ oi.... when you start comparing anyone with THE bunny... i will have to humbly disagree... I prefer Azusa sans fringe/bangs...
I need my Airi

#37 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:55 AM

Sekki looking good on Erina's latest PV. This girl have good vocals, she should get more chances to sing instead of more backup dance duty.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#38 puffydinosaur

puffydinosaur

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 187 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 05:26 AM

Posted Image

I was first interested in who this egg was when i saw her in the background, not singing, but still smiling and looking like she was having the time of her life on the stage.

then after hearing her sing, i became her fan. Her voice is really good!

I'm glad that she is getting more attention, even if it is just background dancing, because she knows how to make the most out of the 5 seconds she is given and make them hers.

i'm curious, how old is she now?

#39 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 05:28 AM

^ I think she's 13 now. <_< And will be 14 in June.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#40 writerserenyty

writerserenyty

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 541 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 08:37 PM

It's so weird that Sekkii is still only 13, haha. But I'm kind of glad; she has more time, wiht which she can shine in the future.

But that GIF is why she's definitely my favorite Egg, and someone who's career I hope to follow. Just in her performances and background dancing for ManoEri she just looks like she's having the time of her life, even if she doesn't have the spotlight, which I really like.

Speaking of, when I first saw the PV to Haru no Arashi I FLIPPED. Because I didn't know there would be Sekkii, and there she was!!

~Devoted fan of Ishikawa Rika~ Charmy Supporter Forever
HappyDiscobanner-1.jpg
Ishikawa Rika is Love

Ooguro Yuzuki Ishida Ayumi

Sasaki Ayaka Oota Aika  Aso Natsuko Tamura Meimi Watanabe Miyuki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users