• Please log in to reply
2811 replies to this topic

#2761 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 05:40 PM

Good to see Yuukarin reunited with old eggs again.
9VBe2y5R.jpg6KVyI2oK.jpg

There are speculations that the blonde girl is Sakichy? Any one agrees? I think she does look like Sakichy.

Highly doubt it. She looks VERY different and we rather recently had a photo from her so...yeah I doubt it's her. At least I hope lol.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#2762 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 05:59 PM

It's Ose Kaede former member of The Possible.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#2763 Hexoone

Hexoone

The Embodiment of Schrödinger's cat and the Two Sided Coin.

• Senpai
  • 5378 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 07:44 PM

Thanks for the clarification!

Then it is regretful that she didn't come.

post-86820-0-64715800-1379316256.jpg

Thanks and credits to ` ♥ [ Apple Cake's Graphics ]~

#2764 mashaki

mashaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 08:06 PM

^ Plot twist: she took the photos XD  :ph34r:

~  Miki ☆ Kamiko ☆ Riai  Ami  Ichioka  Kirara  ~

MiyaChii fan forever [:

avy by: AmaSusE

#2765 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 09:04 PM

If you look carefully there's a mysterious leg coming from under the table. :o

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#2766 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 11:49 AM

It's a corpse. Idol world is a hard issue. :ph34r:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#2767 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 04:34 PM

It's 18th November in Japan already .. so

<3 :) Happy 20th Birthday Saki !!! :) <3

She is 20 already .. she is legally an adult in Japan now :D

I was really disappointed that she didn't turn up for that H!P Eggs + ANGERME gathering ..
It would be nice to see the 4 of them together again .. though ..
Why she is so cruel to only got 1 pic out of her after more than 62.5 months of graduation ..
But I really do cherish that 1 pic of her that was release from Kasuga Sayaka twitter

I will always miss her and I do always think about her since I am very back into S/mileage/ANGERME now ..
I really hope she have a great day today .. and of course a wonder life ahead as an adult :)

#2768 yukari25

yukari25

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1076 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 09:46 AM

Kanyon posted this a couple of hours ago! :o (congratulating her with her birthday)

QyKxG9Nl.jpg

https://twitter.com/...393291401719809

2ey9s74.jpg
Set made by Renai ♥ Smile

#2769 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 10:15 AM

^Awesome! I can't believe it's already been over a year since I ran into her XD

#2770 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 03:27 PM

Sakitty <3 Omg she is sooooo adorable!

Congratulations <3 

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#2771 kirisei

kirisei

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 325 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 04:50 PM

OMG!! that pic!! 

Happy Birthday my Sakichy <3 She already adult now!!!

we wait for Coming of age day for her pic update  :c18: <3 

#2772 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 05:05 PM

Oh my gosh, Sakichy!!! :o The last pic I saw of her was that school yearbook one which, admittedly, she looked kind of scary in with her expression and no make up. ^^; This is so awesome to see and she looks so pretty (and cute with the puppy filter :P)! Hope she's grown up well! And happy 20th birthday, Sakichy! You'll always be my favourite S/mileage member! :D

VwvggPK.jpg
Avatar and Signature by Me ~I love cheese! X3~"
Graphics Thread

#2773 NagiVal

NagiVal

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 06:56 PM

Omg she looks so cute (even with that dog filter on it)!! God bless Kanon and her twitter account 

Happy Birthday Saki  <3

EDIT:

Translation of the tweet by meikatsudon at tumblr

http://meikatsudon.t...-bestest-friend

"Today is my best best best best bestest friend forever Sakichy’s birthday. Happy birthday! My cute little sister is already 20, huh~.. It makes me so emotional.. I hope this next year will be amazing for you! And I also hope that in this next year you’ll be with Kanon lots!"

#2774 kirisei

kirisei

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 325 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 02:28 PM

https://twitter.com/...186454745460736

I think Kanon refer Sakichy in reunion day but IDK what she say  :sob:

#2775 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 01:44 PM

^
Rough translation is something like, "And Ogawa had no trouble being absent, as expected"
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#2776 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 03:17 PM

hmm .. I think it is just to kill off any wild speculation that Saki was there ..
I guess she is probably the best person to ask about Saki so I guess she is just responding to what everyone want to know ..

I am glad Kanon posted that pic with Saki .. it really nice to at least get a new pic of Saki .. even though its "blend" with SNOW ..
I would guess it may not be new pic as SNOW was a hype some time back .. but still it is good to me ..
Anyway.. I guess that totally ended my grudge on Kanon which I held for so long .. :)

#2777 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:43 AM

She looks the same. She's very beautiful.

#2778 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 09:25 AM

^ Yes, she is "Very Beauty". ;)

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#2779 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 04:34 PM

I have to quote this post here.

How do H!P graduates transition into society?

I once encountered by chance Sakichy (S/mileage's Ogawa Saki) working in a fish restaurant. She was giving pamphlets at the door and then helping inside as well. She knew I recognized her as I immediately said so (was so surprised I couldn't help myself  XD). So she actually invited me in to have lunch at that place - after all that was her job to get people in -, but I was in a hurry as I had a C-ute concert that same day (this was about 2 years ago), but i asked until what time the restaurant was open so I returned later and had dinner there. She was not nervous or uncomfortable at all that I knew who she was. I actually asked her for a photo at first when i met her during the day but she said she was working, however after I had dinner she came to ask if I still wanted the photo so I got a 2shot with her right then (another customer took it, and i think he also knew who she was but it's was all normal stuff there). It was a pretty interesting experience. I don't think she's working there anymore just in case  XD

#2780 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 04:50 PM

well .. interestingly ..
This post and the recent Kanon post on her and Yuka going to ANGERME Budokan recently ..
Basically .. I feel like terrible about it ..
Why it has to be her .. I mean the rest of the S/mileage / ANGERME girls who left are still like pretty much in the loop of stuff ..
But Saki has to be the one who is out of it all .. maybe she just want to completely forget about her idol past ..
The pain of her leaving is always with me .. but it could lighten or reduce if there are more stuff or pic of her..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users