New ZOC profile pic!

Attached Files

#7542 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 10 June 2021 - 04:44 AM

Drinking 'Strong Zero' again, this time under the guise of showing ZOC goods. Anyone interested in a ZOC beer glass?

#7543 triao

triao

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 173 posts

Posted 10 June 2021 - 07:57 AM

Spotted in a Truck by Tamura Meimi:

J-Melo Appearance:

https://www3.nhk.or..../video/2004374/

#7544 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 01 August 2021 - 05:43 PM

New MV!

#7545 TheAnna18

TheAnna18

Yes

• Senpai
  • 1818 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 09:36 PM

I’m sorry to bring up gossip but this was very disturbing and I noticed no one mentioned here yet:

I’m not sure about the events that happened before this, all I can gather is that supposedly Maro tweeted something which made Seiko angry. Where it came from I’m not sure either, but there is a voice recording floating around that seems to be of Seiko and Maro, where Seiko is verbally abusing her and possibly hitting her, while Maro screams and cries. The audio sounds legitimate to me, so it’s really scary and I’m worried for Maro.

Trigger warning: Domestic violence
The audio is extremely disturbing and I was caught off guard.

The screaming/crying/possibly hitting starts towards the end of the video

https://mobile.twitt...867394518450181

Spoiler

siggie_zps6431208e.jpg

#7546 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 13 August 2021 - 12:29 AM

I had cooled on zoc tremendously after the incident with Kanano, so I hadn't yet seen this.

What fans seem to think happen was that Maro tweeted out how much she wanted to be praised for her looks, and there is a screenshot of a Line conversation (also no clear source on that) where Seiko is taking that tweet as a personal affront. Fans are questioning that if there's someone in zoc's inner circle who knows this is happening and is leaking this information, why are they letting it happen? Everyone is extremely suspicious of all the reasoning behind the members who have left the group now, and no one can see how the group can continue with both Seiko and Maro together and are hoping Maro will leave.

It's clear to me, based on this and especially the Kanano situation, that Seiko is absolutely not mentally capable of working in a group setting, and seeing as this group puts her not just as a member but as the prime authority over the group as a whole, she will undoubtedly continue to abuse her power. The group cannot be supported in good faith any longer.
DDOhydd.gif

#7547 ★pandapple★

★pandapple★

H!P Lifer

• Senpai
  • 1536 posts

Posted 13 August 2021 - 01:11 AM

Oh my god that's insane! I didn't expect it to be so clearly violent. I had no idea Oomori Seiko was like that, though I don't follow her. I hope there are some consequences for her, and that Maro is safe.

#7548 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 13 August 2021 - 02:02 AM

Now twitter is a war.

Even Tsunku was informed of all this shit.

https://twitter.com/...980053104447489

#7549 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 13 August 2021 - 03:06 AM

This is a very rough translation of what was said in the recording, leading up to and during the confrontation based on Japanese transcripts and what I can hear. Those who do not want to hear the recording can read below, but it is still disturbing content.

Spoiler

DDOhydd.gif

#7550 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 13 August 2021 - 03:21 AM

Ok, that's all i need. I didn´t want to speculate before listening the audio translation but now...

I was a big Oomori fan since the days of her self-released albums but from now she is dead for me and i wish her the end of her career.

#7551 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 13 August 2021 - 04:12 AM

Doesn't it sound a bit staged?

I thought Oomori Seiko the psycho was just an act... 

#7552 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 13 August 2021 - 05:40 AM

I'm just wondering, does Maro have a habit of recording incidents like these even before? Seems like it's a recurring thing within the group if this is the case

Untitled-1.jpg

#7553 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 13 August 2021 - 07:12 AM

I don't think it was staged. Because if it was, there would be the final moment when the problems were solved to avoid misunderstandings. A staged drama like that should never be posted to Twitter.

However, at this stage, I still consider it a rumor, until further confirmations are available. 

#7554 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 13 August 2021 - 07:16 AM

Oh no! I just hope Maro is okay and in a safe place now.

#7555 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 13 August 2021 - 08:53 AM

Absolutely horrifying. The recording disturbed and upset me. Oomori Seiko is a disgusting piece of trash.

My thoughts are with Maro, I hope she gets through this and gets the help and support she needs to deal with it.

I8dtEOy.gif

#7556 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 13 August 2021 - 09:33 AM

She really can't catch a break, can she? That transcript / translation is enough for me to never actually listen to it. No matter if Kanon did things worth scolding or damaging the brand or whatever, this kind of abuse is never justified. I hope there is a way the justice system can punish Seiko. She better never work together with anyone ever again unless she's had some proper therapy to fix her behavioral issues.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#7557 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1237 posts

Posted 13 August 2021 - 10:43 AM

I Hope Maro is fine. It's not acceptable to act the way Seiko acts.
She is a dangerous person.

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#7558 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 13 August 2021 - 01:22 PM

Trigger warning: Domestic violence
The audio is extremely disturbing and I was caught off guard.

I was also surprised by how disturbing it was. Please, only listen to it if you're sure you're emotionally stable. Honestly, not sure what was worse, Maro's screaming or Seiko's yelling...

I hope Maro gets out of there as soon as possible. This is power abuse, and violence can NEVER be the answer, especially in something so marginal like a "bad" tweet.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#7559 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 13 August 2021 - 03:00 PM

This just got posted. Allegedly written, recorded, and filmed all today.

Translation (Maro, Seiko)

Spoiler

Comments were initially enabled on the video but have since been disabled. Most of the comments under Maro's tweet for the video are questioning if she is okay, and if this really reflects how she feels, since Seiko is the one who wrote the entirety of the song. Considering Seiko is still in a position of power over her, I'm not sure we will ever quite know what's going on now, but it seems like they put this out to try to squash the whole thing. 

DDOhydd.gif

#7560 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1237 posts

Posted 13 August 2021 - 04:26 PM

^It sounds so weird. The fact that everything was recorded today makes it look so much like a way to 'save the face'...and it makes it even worse. This is scary and so toxic. 

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users