Posted 04 December 2019 - 11:56 PM

Poor girl. My deeper condolences. 

#7442 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 01:21 AM

What a sad Christmas it will be for her this year.

#7443 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 01:57 PM

Fukuda Kanon has announced that she has left Up Front Promotions.

https://twitter.com/...9497460736?s=21

#7444 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 02:06 PM

Hm. I wonder what this means then. Is she done writing for them, or just as a performer? I do hope this means shes moving to another company that may give her more work.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#7445 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 02:18 PM

She had been hinting for a while that she wasn't thrilled with her current representation. She'd been begging to join JAM for some time, although notably the head of JAM retweeted her announcement. We'll see, but she's way too up-front (pun intended) to disappear completely, in my opinion.
DDOhydd.gif

#7446 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 06:37 PM

Is JAM a music company?

#7447 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 07:03 PM

Oh these are sad news :(

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#7448 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 08:03 PM

@taylorniw
JAM (or JA-M, as they stylize it) is an affiliate of Up-Front that has taken over managing most the idols of the company that are not associated with Hello!Project, so all of the different UUG groups, Kikkawa, and Dawa, among a few others who aren't affiliated formally with Up-Front. It was almost a running joke on Twitter that she wasn't allowed to move to JA-M.
DDOhydd.gif

#7449 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 08:42 PM

I'll hold off a bit before I expect that her working relationship with the company has been completely severed with this change. It may be that they didn't also want to have Kanon signed separately as a talent, but will still utilize her as a songwriter in the future. She probably had a 5 year contract before her Angerme graduation so that they could hold onto her just in case the university thing didn't work out, but there wouldn't be much of a point in extending it if they don't plan on utilizing her as a talent or soloist. It'll be a waiting game to see if they announce anything about using her songs.

With the recent news of Kobushi Factory's disbandment and Inoue Rei staying in H!P with an unknown future, I've floated the idea of bringing Maro in to test her abilities as a more dedicated producer for Rei, either as a soloist or writing for a new group featuring ReiRei as leader. If that ends up being the case, she would probably need a separate contract signed around April 1, so it could be several months before we hear anything if they do still plan on utilizing her outside of their prior arrangement. I'll reiterate that this is just wishful thinking on my part rather than anything I have evidence to support, but I would like to see her continue successfully down the career path she chose when she left Angerme.

#7450 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 08:42 AM

She left but she is still listed as an artist under the "Artist" page. They need to update it then. LOL.

#7451 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 02:55 PM

I think she wants to be a performer again as under up-front they wouldn't let her.

Or maybe she just wants to be with Dawa so they can be a duo again!!! AyaKanon 4lyfe

#7452 eRDe7

eRDe7

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 405 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 01:50 PM

Looks like she is now in ZOC with a new name: Maro Kannnagi

#7453 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 02:52 PM

^ Oh wow, so she's really officially Maro now??

Also so glad she's back to business!

caCYGi9.jpg

#7454 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:14 PM

Her new image color is "chestnut cream" (which is actually white, but I think we should know by now she'll never be that basic).

Also, SHINEMAGIC happens to be arranged by Ookubo Kaoru, for some additional H!P crossover. 

DDOhydd.gif

#7455 mie-chan

mie-chan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 102 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 05:44 PM

Looking forward to hearing her voice again. 

#7456 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 07:01 PM

i never expected her to join oomori seiko's idol group, this is a surprise!!! i guess i finally have a reason to check out this group hehe. i just watched the shinemagic pv btw and i loved it!!! the girls are all very pretty and i love their outfits, and the song sounds so cool too. the chorus gave me kpop vibes for some reason? i also really liked the rap at the end! definitely following this group from now on :0

#7457 eRDe7

eRDe7

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 405 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 08:28 PM

I saw ZOC live last year in Tokyo. They were great. Very powerful.

#7458 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 08:38 PM

I think that's a good fit for both. And Seiko Oomori is in good term with Up Front/ H.P. So that was definitely on good terms on both party.

#7459 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 09:04 PM

Awe man, she looks like she'll be such a good fit in ZOC! Can't wait to see more now!

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#7460 eRDe7

eRDe7

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 405 posts

Posted 28 March 2020 - 12:15 PM

From ZOC live stream yesterday:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users